Haley's Twin Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy's having the best night he could ever hope.
1.5k words
4.14
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

This Story is the first sexual content I ever write and the first English Story I have ever write in my life, so sorry for please make feedback(even bad ones).

This is the first part of a probably 3 parts Story, and I'll maybe make the girl's POV.

"Go to Haley's party tonight and get drunk that's how you'll forget her, and maybe try to find someone..." that's what one of my friends told me yesterday and now I'm just a bored guy in a lame party, well for the good part alcohol is free maybe that's how I might get her off my head.

My cup is now empty, it's the fourth time tonight, and every time I drink it faster...

Going to the kitchen I noticed this girl who's crying, I saw her earlier she seemed to be happy in her cute pink dress.

I went to her after I drank my cup in one.

"Hi!" I first said with an awkward smile "are you good?".

"Y..yes thanks to mind," she replied with wet eyes.

"May I seat?" I asked.

"Sure!" she enthusiastically reply.

I wasn't sure about what I was supposed to do but I want to look like I'm not hesitating so I took her hand and cover it with my other hand, she immediately replied by putting her head on my shoulder.

(Wow, that was easy), I said to myself.

"If you want to talk I can listen..." I try, but she didn't say anything.

"Can we go outside?" she asked after 5 minutes.

"Y..yes Yeah of course!" I replied.

With our still holding hands, we went to the huge backyard of Haley's rich parents and we found a bench far from the music and dumb people.

I'll let her sit first and she seemed to want me to face her so I did it, with our hand still attached.

"Look at me and tell me what do you see?" She said with eyes getting wetter.

"Hum... I'm not sure to understand you," I stupidly answer.

"Just... just answer please," she almost begged.

"Well I see a cute girl who seemed unhappy," I finally answer.

"Well you're just dumb..." she said. While taking off both hands and eyes of me.

(What did I say wrong, WTF I just tried to help), I said to myself.

"You're dumb because I'm not a girl, and everyone seems to notice but you..." she said will crying.

(WOW I didn't see that coming), I said to myself.

"Hey, look at me!" I immediately said.

"What!?" she said with tears coming out.

"Are you a girl to you?" I said.

"That's not what matters," she said.

"That's the only thing that matters," I reply.

"Don't think for them, do it for you and answer me!" I said.

"Y..y..yes YES I AM!" she said trying to look confident. And looking back at me, while drying her tears.

I took this opportunity to take her hand and sit closer to her.

She put her head on my shoulder.

And after 5 minutes of chilling, she suggests to go back in and dance, which I approve.

Back to the kitchen we both grabbed a cup of beer and get in the living room where other people were dancing.

Our hand was still holding, and our eyes are attracted like magnets, and for the first time in my life, I'm seeing someone.

Everyone around us was moving in slow motion and the music was now quiet.

And at this moment I realize how hot she is.

She's 5,5" tall, with long dark hair and a very luminous face.

(She's perfect) I said to myself, and before I even realize she was getting closer to me or I was getting closer to her, I don't know what's happening till our bodies were touching each other. I couldn't breathe at this moment so I didn't and I just reach her lips with mine.

"Guys Heloooo..." I heard from a voice who seemed to be far away from us.

"Oh! Guys come on!" she said while punching my arm, forcing us to break our kiss. "Everyone's gone it's 5 in a morning go home dude!" she almost yelled.

(5 AM how is It possible we came into the living room early midnight), I said to myself.

"Did you just say 5 in a morning!?" I asked.

"Yeah, you guys are making out in front of everyone since at least 1," she said with jealousy. "It's creepy!".

"H..how?" I said looking at the girl I was making out to.

"I didn't notice," she shyly answered.

"Wow! you weirdo are weirdly in love," Hayley said mocking us while leaving the room. And my girl looked at the ground to avoid eye contact with me while getting red from the embarrassment.

Our hand still held I lift them to put a kiss on her hand to get her attention back.

"Let me bring you home?" I suggest to her.

"I..., I live here," she quietly said, "I'm Haley's twin".

"Oh, well in that case I guess I'll just go home," I dumbly reply.

"You can stay!" she first said. "If you want to...".

"YEAH I would love to!" I immediately said.

And with a big smile, she hugs me very tight before leading me upstairs.

My heart is trying to run out of my chest. When we reach her door she faced me while opening her door slowly while looking deeply at me.

The door now fully open I can see her pink/purple light (great atmosphere) I said to myself.

I lift her from under her ass and she instantly locked her feet behind my back and I kissed her while putting her on the bed.

We stay like this for a good 10 minutes before I break the kiss for taking off her dress which hides all of her goods, she has the greatest body I have ever seen, her breast is a good b-cup, and I can see a thick ass by her side, she's hot as hell.

She's wearing Victoria's Secret set of black bra and pantie who hide just well her clit. I take off her bra and came back to her lips while playing with her left tit squeezing and pinching her tit for a good minute, till I took both of her boobs with my hand while kissing her neck. Since her mouth is free she's making a lot of small moaning noises, which make me rock hard as I have never been, my kisses are coming down to her breast which I can hear she loved. I'm now licking her tits and pinching them with my teeth and keep going down kissing now her belly until I reach her pantie which I took off with my hand meanwhile kissing her leg all the way down, I love her legs long and sharp.

After I had taken off her pantie, I'm looking bottom to top staring at her clit, tits, until I saw her beautiful eyes, and I just drop to my knees I want to please her tonight so I took all of her clit In my mouth and started sucking and licking her clit and ass, rubbing her ass with a finger.

After a while I put slowly a finger inside her while having her clit in my mouth, her moan is everything and I love pleasing her like this so I slowly put another finger inside her and her whole body start shaking, I felt a lot of precum in my mouth and the taste make me hornier and harder than ever, I'm now feeling my dick pulsing inside my jean.

After 5 minutes of finger fucking I felt her clit pulsing very fast so I quickly put an extra finger inside her and she explode inside me.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed, while locking my head to her clit with her feet while her whole body keep shaking.

I can't move my head is stuck under her belly with her clit inside and her big load of cum as a bonus, I remove a finger and continue to massage her from the inside of her ass.

Kiss me, she said after a minute, with my mouth full of her juice I reach her lips and make out and shared with her the gift of our love, meanwhile I took off my pant without breaking our kiss, I take her on top of me with all of her juice sliding into my mouth I start putting very slowly my dick inside her, taking my time to come all the way with my already edging dick, after 3 minutes of slowly sliding I'm fully inside of her, and I'm closer than ever.

She broke our kiss and came to my ear and quietly whisper "thanks Daddy," while making a small and hard hit with her ass, I immediately explode inside her, this is the best orgasm I ever had and she came back to my lips and we stay in this position kissing with my now soft cock inside her ass with my cum until we both fall asleep with her on top of me.