Halftime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was finished, Tuesday was gone, and the story filled with edits, notes recommending changes, some subtle, some more expansive. I commented on the authors love of comma's suggesting they might interrupt the flow of their superb descriptive abilities and complimented him, or her, I guess. I also praised the incredible imagery expressed throughout the story.

When I was finally done, I was mentally exhausted and needed to go change my panties due to a conspicuous amount of sticky goo that had gathered in my crotch over the course of the project.

A quick sandwich and a glass of wine was followed by another glass of wine and a bubble bath, the gentle scent of lavender filled my head as I let the hot water sooth my body. My mind, on the other hand raced with illicit thoughts, Andre and Charli filled my head, images of the two of them together, Charli pleasuring his man filled my thoughts, I found my thumb once again at my lips, I kissed it and sucked it, not like a child, but like a woman pleasing her man.

My other hand roamed over my body, caressing my nipples, and wandering lower to fondle my cock before it found the crease between my cheeks. Slick from the soapy water, my middle finger started massaging my hole, I imagined it to be Victor's hand, Victor's finger that was exploring, perhaps preparing me for something special, I pressed against the rose, trying to relax as the first digit slid inside, then the second, and then the third. Pulling it slowly out and thrusting back again I moaned as my cock twitched and my tongue swirled around the tip of my thumb.

My ring finger joined my middle finger, stretching me just a little and making the moans louder, I curled my fingers forward and found my prostate, rubbing gently, I could feel it growing, in my mind it was Victor using me, my body didn't care, I moaned, I pressed, I sucked my thumb as deep as it would go in my mouth, and I exploded, shudders ripping through my body as pulse after pulse moved through my cock spewing my seed into my bath.

"Oh well, it's supposed to be good for your skin anyway," I laughed to myself as I took another sip of my wine.

Wednesday morning, I started to read the second story Victor had given me, Amber is a sexy young executive assistant that catches her boss in a very compromising situation. What followed was a story of domination and submission as Eric learned to call Amber Mistress in return for her silence about what she had seen.

Of course, at work he was still the powerful, driven, highly successful executive, but at night, he became her slave; bondage and humiliation, whippings, not just spankings but whippings with riding crops, blindfolds, cock cages, butt plugs, and submission to other men became the norm for Eric under Ambers tutelage.

I knew this world existed, who hasn't heard of 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' after all, but I'd never experienced anything like what this writer described. The attention to detail was amazing and the sex was so explicit, it was almost disturbing. I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame, like a motorist who comes upon a horrific accident in the opposite lane, stuck in traffic, you can't help but look.

My waxing appointment interrupted my second reading of Amber and Eric's story and I was ready for the break, snickering at my discomfort with the world of BDSM that the writer described as I prepared to submit to the worst torture I had ever experienced, but as Robin and I had agreed, it was oh, so worth it.

To my surprise, Jenn had found out about my appointment and had decided to join me, she confessed that she and Mike would be at Robin's party too, we chatted about what Victor had me reading, Jenn asking for intimate details of the stories, especially Amber and Eric's, I got a funny feeling Mike might be in for a surprise. I couldn't wait to hear how it turned out.

The technician suggested I try electrolysis on my face, it would be permanent and didn't hurt any worse than the waxing, I agreed, making an appointment on the spot for a month out, that would give the hairs just enough time to start growing back after the waxing.

Jenn and I grabbed a late lunch at Halftime, and both laughed when her boss asked if I wanted an application. The rest of my day was spent buried in the details of Amber and Eric's story, much as Andre and Charli had, they fell to my wrath and the margins filled with copious notes and edits.

My meeting with Elaine at the clinic Thursday morning was supposed to last an hour, it lasted three, as I explained the confident young lady she saw before her had burst onto the scene at Thanksgiving, rising from the ashes of an insecure young man with few friends and fewer options.

I told her about the Christmas party and Jenn and Mike's elaborate ruse to get me out of my shell and I told her about Victor. She cried with me as I told her how my family had reacted and how I had been fired, ostensibly for being who I truly was, and then she laughed with me as I told her about being adopted by Jenn's grandmother, she loved the necklace that I now wore every day as a reminder that I was loved and accepted.

We talked about next steps and what the process would look like depending on the choices I made, I had a lot to think about. The one thing I was sure of was I was going forward, Rick was gone, Ricki was who I should have always been. I left the clinic with a handful of stuff to read, a list of other resources longer than my arm, and prescriptions I would need to get where I wanted, no, needed to be.

"Hey, stranger," Victor sat down with me at the sandwich shop down the street from my apartment. This time he got the house signature sandwich too. I told him about my meeting with Elaine at the clinic and what I was planning, showing him the pamphlets and fliers and the long list of resources, even the prescriptions.

"You're sure this is what you want?" there was no judgement in his question, just honest concern.

"Were you expecting something else? I don't think I'd make a very good 'sissy boi'," I added hand quotes.

"Oh, you read about Andre and Charli, what did you think?"

"It's a great story, nicely layered, very erotic, lots of romance and hot sex," I blushed, "I have to admit, I had to change my panties. It did have some continuity problems and the writer really loves his comma's," I continued, "but yeah, it was a good story."

"And the other two?"

"I didn't get to the third, but please tell me you're not into that bondage stuff, my god, I didn't know how deep that stuff could go, but the detail the writer went into, it has to be real."

Victor laughed, "you don't need to worry about that, my kink stops somewhere around dating beautiful trans women, at least for now, I'm really pretty traditional, I just have an interesting line of work."

"I'm guessing that means these stories are as much about my editing abilities as they are about me separating myself from the stories, then?"

"God, smart women are so damned sexy," Victor took a bite of his sandwich and grinned at me.

"You want sexy, just wait for tonight, cowboy," I gave him the most devilish smile I could, "speaking of which, some of us need more time that others to get ready, so why don't you finish that sandwich and walk me home?"

Victor took one last bite of his sandwich and threw the rest in the trash on the way out the door. It wasn't as bad as the last time he had walked me home, but it was close, we just couldn't keep our hands, and our lips off each other.

He turned and waved just before he turned the corner, I ran back down the steps to my car and made my way to the closest drug store I could find to drop off my prescriptions and pick up a few last-minute supplies, thirty minutes later I was back in my apartment scouring YouTube videos, trying to figure out how to get ready for what I hoped the new year was bringing with it.

The six hours I had to get ready almost wasn't enough, I fixed my makeup and did it again, I must have tried on four different bra and panty sets before I finally chose the ones I thought Victor would like best, and it took longer than I thought to prepare my final surprise, if things went the way I hoped they would.

The look on Victor's face when I answered the door was priceless, the little red dress, and I do mean little, fit like it was painted on, barely covering the tops of my stockings, giving glimpses of the garters holding them in place if I moved or sat a certain way, which I made sure to do just for Victor, my six-inch strappy stiletto's pushed my butt out and accented my legs perfectly, I was so damned sexy I couldn't look at myself in the mirror, I had to figure out how to use tape to tuck things in place just to keep myself under control.

I grabbed my coat and my clutch, took Victor's arm, and let him lead me to the car, being just careful enough when I got in to make sure he got a flash up my skirt, but not too much, I found myself hoping he could drive as he struggle to get comfortable.

Dinner was surreal, not just for the food and atmosphere but for the reaction of the other patrons. Victor took me to a French restaurant I had never heard of in a part of town I had never visited and when I gave my coat to the coat check girl, someone dropped a plate and I heard a very audible, "holy shit," from across the restaurant, followed by a woman's voice, "Henry, really?"

OK, maybe the six-inch heels were a bit much, but the looks on the faces, especially the men, as the Maître d' led us to our table were so worth it, I couldn't imagine feeling more feminine, more desirable than I did right in that moment. Victor's face beamed with pride as every man in the place wished they were him, well, maybe one or two wished they were me, Victor was hot, too.

Victor ordered for me, Escargot for an appetizer, it took some convincing and the waiter had to show me how to get the meat out of the shell, but it was delicious. Next was a traditional Cesar Salad, prepared at our table by the Maître d' and some type of duck that was so rich and so wonderful I was at a loss for words. The white wine the sommelier recommended was perfect, trust me, I didn't know any of these words when I walked in the door.

I was busy navigating the hazards of peeing in six-inch heels and reattaching my tape when they came in, "I can't believe he would bring a slut like that in here, it's disgusting, and Henry will definitely be sleeping on the couch tonight. It's so embarrassing."

"I know what you mean," the second voice answered, "that skimpy red dress and those heels, you'd think he picked her up on a corner somewhere."

I just sat there; they were talking about me. I immediately started to question every choice I had made all afternoon to get ready for tonight, yes, the dress was short and the heels tall, but I had the legs to pull it off, Victor's eyes told me so when I opened the door. I had checked my makeup so many times it bordered on an obsession, and I knew it was perfect, not garish at all, in fact it was subdued to counterbalance my dress and heels.

"Oh, so worth it," Robin's voice filled my head. I stood up pulled my panties up and tugged my dress down, opening the door to my stall and walking up to the mirror next to the two ladies, you could have cut the tension with a knife. They weren't unattractive, they had just quit trying at some point along the way.

"It takes work to look like this, a lot of work, but I guarantee you, it is oh, so very worth every minute," I touched up my lipstick." If you want your husbands to look at you like they are looking at me tonight, give them a reason to," I pursed my lips, dropped my lipstick back in my purse, "you remember how to do that, right?" I winked at them in the mirror, spun on my toe, and walked out the door.

I told Victor what had happened, and he laughed, "you really said that to them, asking them if they remembered how to do that?" I smiled and nodded, waving at the two ladies as they made their way back to their table, one of them glowering at me, the other giving me a little smile and a subtle wave, she looked like she had just refreshed her makeup.

Robin and George had a penthouse in the center of downtown, the view was stunning overlooking the entire city on two sides. A large open floorplan, it easily accommodated the large crowd, an eclectic mix of people, some from her company, including Mike and Jenn, and most from there obviously expansive group of friends.

As it had at the restaurant, me in that little red dress got a lot of attention when we walked in, Jenn commenting it had never looked that good on her. I got hugs from Robin and George, and of course from Jenn and Mike and Victor introduced me to the people he knew.

We mingled and chatted with everyone, taking hors d' oeuvres and glasses of champagne from the floating waiters. Victor and I would be together and then drift apart, making periodic eye contact across the room. Even when he wasn't next to me, I could feel his attention from across the room, it was like a cardigan on a chilly afternoon, soft and light, just enough to remove the chill, leaving a subtle warmth in its wake.

Times Square was on the big screen T.V., when the ball dropped, everyone cheered and toasted with their champagne, Victor pulled me close and buried his lips in mine, "to new beginnings," he smiled at me as our lips parted.

"New beginnings," I smiled back and kissed him again.

He got quiet for a minute, still holding me as close as he could, "New Years is magic, you know, all the sins of your past are forgotten in the promise of what is to come, it's the time of beginnings, of new adventures, our lives start over now; you know that don't you?" He slid his hands around my waist taking mine, "I've been waiting for this exact moment for so long," he let out a small sigh, "from the instant I first saw you at the Christmas party, I knew I wanted to be here with you tonight; I had to be you, no one else."

There was so much wrapped up in what he said, not just the words, but the way he said it, the look in his eyes, the energy coursing through his body, even the way he smelled, it was all new and fresh, or maybe I just wanted it to be. I didn't have words for the way what he said made me feel, I wrapped my arms around his neck and did my best to suck his tonsils from his throat.

The party slowly died, and Victor and I said our goodbyes, walking to his car in silence, I was more nervous now than I had been when he picked me up, my mind racing with the implied possibilities of what he had said to me only seconds after the new year began. We shared furtive glances as he drove, neither of us sure what we had just started and neither of us sure where it was going to end up. I had decided many hours ago where I wanted that to be, I just hoped it was somewhere close to what Victor wanted.

"Stay," I gently touched Victor's arm as we stood on the stairs to my apartment, our passionate marathon of kisses and moans finally coming to a halt.

"Are you sure?"

"New beginnings, new adventures, I want them all to start with you, tonight, now," my hand slid into his and I turned toward the door.

"I've never..." that anxious little boy with the quirky smile was back.

"Me either. We'll learn together," I smiled and squeezed his hand as I led him up to my apartment. I had taken control and suddenly felt a strange sense of camaraderie with Amber, understanding how she might have felt when she caught Eric in that compromising situation, offering him his options, completely in control of everything that happened between them.

It was as awkward as it was wonderful, Victor and I exploring each other, cautiously touching each other in ways neither of us had ever imagined, kissing, and fondling our ways from one discovery to the next.

Victor slowly took control and it felt wonderful, hiss kisses on my neck as his hands caressed my stomach, slowly making their way lower and lower until one of them slid across my erection and cupped my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Mmmmmm, Victor," I moaned, closing my eyes as wonderful sensations spread through my body.

He stroked me slowly, running his thumb aver my glans as his kisses drifted down my chest to my breasts. My forms fell away, and he sucked one nipple and then the other into his warm mouth, nipping and sucking, twirling his tongue around them, driving me insane with his attention.

"Nnnnnngh," another moan, louder than the first, I could feel my arousal growing, my cock leaking into his hand, lost in amazing feelings I had never felt before.

"Do you want me to," he lifted and kissed the tip of my cock.

"If you want to," my voice was timid but my eyes, my soul were burning with desire.

Victor swallowed my small erection without pause, twirling his tongue around my shaft and sucking hard, his hand gently squeezing my balls, there was nothing I could do but lay back and enjoy his attention. Without warning, I erupted in his mouth, shivers and tremors of ecstasy pulsing through my cock as spasms of pleasure tore through my body; it was the first time in my life someone else had made me cum; I began to see how Charli could give himself so completely to Andre.

Victor's lips found mine and I tasted the remnants of what I had done on his kiss, "that was wonderful, thank you," I whispered as our lips parted.

"My pleasure," he looked down at me and smiled.

"My turn," I gently nudged him onto his back and buried my kisses in his neck, my hands running through the hair on his chest, my fingers pinching his nipples as I once again took control.

I found I didn't care that Victor was a man, it didn't matter, he was my lover and I wanted to bring him the same pleasure he had brought me, it wasn't about gay or straight or bi, it wasn't about male or female, it was about giving yourself to someone else, sharing a part of yourself that no one else had ever touched, it was so much more than just sex.

I took my time, exploring every niche, every nook and cranny of his body, I ran my hands over his chest and stomach, up and down his arms and legs, following them with my kisses and caresses, I sucked on his fingers and even his toes, eliciting moans and sighs like I had never heard.

When I finally got to his cock, it was slick with clear liquid, his breath was quick and shallow, I knew he was fighting the urge to just let go, to get release, he was waiting for me, I gently kissed his balls and slid my lips up his shaft, relishing the flavor of his seminal fluid, twirling my tongue around his glans.

Victor moaned and I stopped, looking down at his beautiful body, "can you hold on for just a few minutes more?"

"K," he was caught somewhere between heaven and hell, and I had put him there.

I kissed him gently and reached for the top drawer of my bedside table, it wasn't that I didn't want him in my mouth, quite the contrary, I had fantasized about how he would feel, how he would taste so many times; there was just something I wanted more.

"What?' he looked confused when I started coating his cock with the cool lube, climbing ion top of him, and slowly lowering myself onto his shaft.

"I want to be yours," I gasped as his cock pressed against my star, letting out a soft moan as I worked it against the sphincter, forcing in inside me, "only yours," I shuddered as the head popped inside me, "nobody else's" It hurt and felt so good at the same time as I slowly took him deeper and deeper inside me, "I want to be your woman I felt him all the way inside me and lowered my lips to his, pulling out ever so slightly only to drop down again, "Is that ok?"

He nodded biting his lip, his hands finding my breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples as his entire body tensed, he couldn't hold it back anymore, he let out a guttural moan from somewhere deep inside his soul as his body shook underneath me, "Fuck," his voice was soft and breathy.