Halftime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled down at him as I felt him pulse inside me, his warm juice filling me, I shuddered and let out a soft scream, "yes!" collapsing on his chest

Victor held me tight in his arms, gently kissing the top of my head. I could feel him slowly softening inside me, slipping from my hole, a subtle emptiness growing where he had been that I knew I was going to want refilled.

We lay together without words for a long time, me sliding off his chest and nestling next to him, my head on his shoulder, his arm holding me close, the scent of our sex filling my head.

I woke up looking up into his beautiful brown eyes, his gentle smile all the reassurance I needed that what had happened last night was right.

Victor leaned down and kissed me sweetly," not bad for rookies," he let out a soft laugh.

"We could do better, "I winked and pulled him back in for another kiss, "but I want you to be on top this time, like a man makes loves his woman."

Victor didn't need any more encouragement, I watched as he found the lube and dribbled it on his fingers, smiling as he moved his hand between my open legs, slathering the cool liquid on my eager hole, pressing his fingers inside me, it was more wonderful that my strongest fantasy.

There was a hunger in his eyes, last night I had claimed him, this morning, he was going to claim me, and I couldn't wait.

We didn't waste time on foreplay, Victor pulled his slick fingers from my ass, added more lube, and coated his cock. I licked my lips as he moved between my legs guiding his shaft to my waiting rose, moaning as he pushed inside me; god it felt wonderful. How had I lived so long without knowing this feeling?

"Kiss me," I reached out to him as he pushed inside me filling me completely.

He buried his tongue in my mouth as he bottomed out inside me, his body pressing hard against mine, dominating me in every way he could. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding his lips to mine, sucking his tongue deeper and deeper into my mouth.

We weren't making love, we were fucking, and it was exactly what I wanted, the raw primal feeling of being taken, Victor's kisses were fierce, his tongue invasive, his hands groping and fondling me, pinching my nipples while I dug my fingers into his back, wishing I had long nails to leave a remembrance of our unbridled passion. He was taking everything I had and making it his

I felt my cock surging between us as his pelvis rubbed against it, driving me to my own orgasm as I became aware of something else was building deep inside me, a feeling new and unfamiliar but oh so nice, a feeling I somehow knew was going to change me forever.

My cock spurted thick hot juice between us as tremors ripped through my body, Victor upping his pace, thrusting into me harder and harder, the strange new feeling spreading through me like a wildfire, filling my body, my arms and legs, my very soul with wave after wave of pleasure.

Victor's body finally went tense as he thrust his shaft as far inside me as he could, the sticky mess I had made between our bodies hanging from his stomach in long strings, "Oh yes!!! FUCK!!!!" he screamed, my cock spewed again and my entire body spasmed and trembled as his pulsed deep inside me, filling me again with his seed.

"Ricki, god I love you," he whispered as he collapsed on top of me.

I didn't have words for what had just happened, I held Victor on top of me, using my legs and feet to keep him inside me as long as I could and covering his face with soft gentle kisses.

Completely sated and covered in sweat and cum, we made our way to the shower, taking our time to further explore each other as we gently cleaned the residue of our passion from our bodies.

I marveled in the way small droplets of water clung to his body hair like small crystals in the light while relishing the feeling of the hot water sheeting across my smooth body, smiling at the contrast of his alpha male masculinity and my slight form. We kissed and fondled each other in the steamy mist, making sure to clean every inch of each other before the water started to cool.

I sat on the side of the tub as he reached to turn the water off, taking his manhood in my hand and using it to turn him to face me, "I think I still owe you something," I smiled up at him as my other hand cupped his balls.

It was both an act of control and submission as I licked him from base to tip, twirling my tongue around his glans as he had mine. Cautiously, I took him in my eager mouth, drooling like a hungry beast in anticipation of what was to come. He felt so good on my tongue, the pink spongy head and the soft skin that covered his gently growing erection, I couldn't help but moan as it glided across my tongue, deeper into my mouth until I had to stop.

Victor's fingers ran through the wet hair on the sides of my head as he encouraged me to continue, he may have been bigger and stronger than me, but I knew that I was truly the one in control. I would never be a sissy like Charli or a true submissive like Eric, but I was starting to understand the attraction those roles held; I knew what it was to be owned completely.

What Victor had done to me this morning, the way he had fucked me, used me, dominated me was what we both wanted, I needed him to be the strong alpha male to reinforce my growing feminine side and I also knew that he would do anything I asked in return.

Faster and faster, I moved his hardening cock in and out of my mouth, stroking the shaft I couldn't reach with one hand while fondling his balls with the other as his rich musk slowly emerged from behind the fresh clean scent of our shower; I could feel myself start to harden.

Victor tried to take control, and I squeezed his balls a little more firmly and he relented, it was my turn to dictate his pleasure. Worshiping him with my hands and mouth, I kissed and licked his shaft, sucked his balls, teased the slit at the tip of his glorious meat all the while listening to him moan and sigh.

I felt him get close and backed off, I felt him try to take control again and gently persuaded him that was not a good idea.

I remembered a passage from the story about Andre and Charli and took him to my gag reflex, trying to cough or swallow as I did, I got him a little further than before and tried again before taking him out of my mouth and spending a few moments worshiping his testicles.

Once, twice more I tried and failed before it happened, I shot my juice all over his leg as Victor slid down my throat, it was my third orgasm this morning without touching myself.

Dropping to my knees, I looked up and locked my eyes on Victor's, he was in both ecstasy and agony, I drove him down my throat and squeezed his sack, I used my tongue to touch every part of his cock I could reach, I pulled him from my throat and teased his glans and then drove him balls-deep to do it all over, never letting him finish.

"Ricki, please?' he was begging me to let him cum.

Slipping my hand between his legs, into the crack of his ass, I slid a single finger into his hole, curving it forward just enough to find his prostate, "Ricki, I'm, I can't... "his body tensed, and I swallowed him completely, moaning loudly as spurt after spurt of his seed shot down my throat into my stomach.

"Fuck me," Victor whimpered as he dropped to his knees, tears in his eyes, pulling my body as close to his as he could.

"I don't think I'm big enough," I laughed as I spread kisses across his shoulder, "but you're welcome to fuck me anytime you want.

"I can handle that," he smiled and pulled my lips to his, kissing me gently, it was the perfect accent to the raw intensity of everything else we had done that morning.

We finally got dressed and managed to make it to Robin and George's country club just in time to meet them, Jenn, and Mike for brunch. No one asked and Victor and I didn't offer but I was certain the look on my face let them know I had been thoroughly and completely fucked at least once since we last saw each other. Jenn smiled at me knowing full well she would get all the details later.

The way Victor doted on me and the way I glowed at his attention made it even more clear that it would not be the last time.

Back at my apartment, I packed a small suitcase of necessities and grabbed my computer, I was going to spend the rest of the weekend with Victor. We settled in almost immediately, since he owned the company, he always had some work to do, so while he checked emails and reached out to a few writers that owed him books or stories, I read the third short story he had given me, a delightful love story about two transgender women, a pink dress with flowers on it, and their journey to happiness;, their wedding was so beautiful.

Victor walked into the room, and I was bawling my eyes out," So, you like the third story?" he sat down next to me and wrapped me in his arms.

"I want to be that happy," I nodded, sniffling, and trying not to wipe my nose on his shirt.

"Yeah, I cried, too," he kissed my forehead, "so what do you think?"

"I don't know, I've read it three times, I know how it ends and it still makes me cry," I laughed.

"Just wait until your hormones kick in and you start to get emotional," this time he kissed me on the lips.

After the fourth reading, I was finally able to edit the third story and Victor told me I had the job if I wanted it. I said I did, and we spent the next few hours talking about what that would look like, a lot had changed since he first mentioned it, there was a difference between dating the boss and living with the boss.

Victor's apartment was half of the top floor of his building, yes, he owned the whole building, and more than twice the size of mine. I never went back to my apartment except to pack and move everything I needed to Victor's.

I fit right in with the other editors, we shared a cozy space with three desks, two overstuffed sofas, a bunch of throw pillows, and a cabinet full of Kleenex. I found that getting paid to read porn and erotic fiction was a lot better job than the one I had, and it did spice up what happened between Victor and me in our bedroom quite a bit.

I liked him dominating me when we had sex, it made me feel more feminine, but I drew the line and any violence or degradation; no whips, no nipple clamps, none of that, and no calling me whore or cocksucker or cum slut either.

He slapped my ass while he pounded me from behind and that was actually very hot, but there were no riding crops and no tying me down; except for the few times we took turns with the handcuffs.

Things changes a little when my hormones started to do their thing and I got real boobs, they changed again when Victor bought me slightly bigger ones; I could let him spend hours squeezing, kissing, and sucking on my tits, pinching my nipples, and drooling all over them, even fucking them as I squeezed them together around his cock, it was just one more way he could make me cum without touching myself.

I still set the rules, but he pushed the boundaries every chance he got. If I needed to, I could always pull out what he called my blow job torture and remind him who was really the boss. To be honest, I think he really liked it when I made him beg to cum and the payback always rocked my world.

Mike took Jenn to Jamaica and proposed, and Jenn asked me to be her maid of honor, describing the destination wedding on the same beach where Mike proposed, just the bridal group and the families of the bride and groom which included Grandma Emma and Papa Joe and all my adopted aunts, uncles, and cousins, as well as Mike's extended family, I thought about my own family and how it had ended so badly when I told them what was happening.

Hoping there could be a reconciliation, that maybe they had changed their minds, I called my mom," Mom, it's Ricki," I started.

"Don't call here again, my son is dead," she hung up on me. I was devastated.

Victor found me in a fetal ball crying and sucking my thumb like an infant, he laid down next to me and just held me until I was able to tell him what happened; it took months for me to come out of the depression I fell into.

I didn't go back to work and our sex life dried up like a desert stream; Victor didn't care.

"All in good time," he would reassure me, giving me all the space, I needed, and just holding me when it got to be too much.

Robin was a bridesmaid and Dress shopping with her and Jenn and was fun, the dresses were beautiful.

"So worth it," Robin and I laughed. She now knew the full story and it hadn't changed her opinion of me in the slightest.

I did my best to put on a good face for Jenn and promised I would never let her down, but the pain of what my mother had said to me ran deep and I was more melancholy than happy, everyone knew it and they put up with me anyway; I had people that really cared about me, and slowly, I caught myself smiling and laughing again.

Since I was the maid of honor, Victor's and my room was a suite with an amazing view of the beach and the ocean beyond, we stood on the balcony the first night staring at the moon over the water, Victor's arms wrapped around me holding me tight as I leaned my head back against his shoulder," why do you put up with me, I'm sad all the time, we haven't had sex in months and I don't even have a job?"

"I told you that morning when you gave yourself to me, I love you, it's what you do when you love someone," he kissed the top of my head.

"But I never said it back," I could feel something inside me breaking.

"Doesn't matter, love freely given doesn't have to be returned," I turned in his arms and buried my face in his chest.

"I do, you know, love you," I was crying and didn't even understand why.

"I know, I've known for a long time. Everything you do tells me how you feel, words aren't necessary," I could feel his tears dripping on my shoulder.

We went back inside and crawled in bed close to each other, kissing and canoodling, just being there for each other.

"Tell me about your family, you never talk about them," I rolled onto my back.

"I was an only child and my parents died in a car crash when I was in college, you're my family, you, Mike, Jenn, Robin and George, that's all the family I need," he hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know, I guess we're both alone then, huh?"

"What do you mean, alone?"

"Well, you lost your parents and my family disowned me, so we're alone, no family, I guess that's why we fit together so well," I let out a long sigh," I'm glad we found each other."

Victor sat up and gave me the strangest look," Alone?" he said it again, "get up and get dressed, I want to show you something."

He climbed out of bed and grabbed his pants pulling them on, "come on," whatever it was he was serious.

I pulled on the sundress the sandals I had worn earlier and followed Victor as he headed out of the room. I could hear the commotion before we got to the lobby, Mike's family was almost as big as Jenn's, they were all sitting around a piano in the bar, laughing and drinking, listening to one of Mike's cousins play and sing.

Grandma Emma saw us first and ran across the room, wrapping me in a huge hug, "Ricki, I'm so glad to see you, Jenn said you were tired from travelling," she paused and looked Victor up and down, "and this is the Victor I've heard so much about, well, come on you two, everybody wants to see you," she dragged us across the room to the piano.

Pappa Joe came over and hugged me, pulling Victor off to the side for a little chat and a group of Jenn's female cousins surrounded me asking if that was 'the' Victor, the one that had called me at Christmas. There were comments about how handsome he was and requests that If I got tired of him to let them know because they would definitely take him off my hands, I raised an eyebrow and let them know in no uncertain terms that I was never letting him go.

They pretended to pout, and we all laughed, we were back in the bunkhouse over the garage all over again chatting and laughing and talking about boys, I found myself fondling the necklace that Jenn had given me for Christmas, the words Gramma Emma told me echoing in my head, "you are family now," I was crying again and my cousins were trying to console me which only made it worse, I finally got out that they were tears of happiness which made them start crying too.

Victor's arms wrapped around me," what happened, why is everybody crying? Are you ok? Ddo you want to go back to the room?"

I shook my head no, "We're just all so happy to be here with our family, I sniffled and finally stopped crying, I think I want to stay a bit longer; you go ahead if you're tired," I pulled his arms tight around my chest.

"No can do, I'm under strict orders from Papa Joe to not let you out of my sight for at least the next fifty years," he laughed, "so, you still feel alone?"

I turned in his arms and hugged him hard," Victor, thank you for reminding me," I slid my arms up around his neck and pulled his lips to mine.

We stayed until the hotel manager made us clear the room, and it took him thirty minutes to do that; it was almost four in the morning before we finally climbed back in bed and fell asleep.

Victor found me on the balcony the next morning just staring out over the ocean," hey," I said as he wrapped me in his arms.

"Hey yourself, what's on your mind?" he kissed my cheek.

"Just thinking about everything, You, Jenn, Mike, my family," I took a breath, "I mean my real family, this family; how lucky I am to have so many people love me the way they do. I thought about writing my mom and dad a letter, but you can't change people like that's minds, can you?" it was a rhetorical question, "they're good people, just misguided, maybe one day it will change but it's up to them. It still makes me a little sad, but what can I do?" I turned in Victor's arms, pressing my body close to his," what can I do?"

My hand slid down his chest to his crotch, his morning wood long and hard, standing proud between us," what can I do?" I smiled up at him as I slowly slid to my knees.

"Um, Ricki, we're on the balcony, what if someone sees us?"

"Goody for them," I laughed and pulled his boxers to his feet, grabbing his cock and driving it down my throat. Fifteen minutes later, he was leaning against the railing moaning loudly, begging me to let him cum, when I slipped two fingers in his ass and pressed on his prostate, I was convinced the people in Kingston heard him scream.

It was supposed to be a rest and relaxation day, and for almost everybody, it probably was, Victor and I had months of stuff to catch up on and wen never left our room, we made love, he fucked me, and I made him scream a couple more times, which meant he had to fuck me again and them make love to me for being so rough. I don't know where his stamina came from, but he never quit.

The next day at the wedding, I couldn't stop smiling, or course, I told Jenn all about it as we waited in her bridal tent on the beach, "don't worry, I think your turn is coming," I laughed when she pretended to get jealous.

I knew for a fact that she and Mike had gotten into some pretty kinky stuff since I had started telling her about the stories I had edited for Victor, there would be plenty of moans and screams from their room tonight, I was sure.

The wedding was perfect, I caught Victor giving me a funny look when the minister told Mike he could kiss his bride, Grandma Emma and Papa Joe were looking at me funny too, I was going to have to figure out a way to get some details on just what Victor and Papa Joe and talked about; I didn't think it would be too difficult.

The wedding party was booked for a week at the resort with Jenn and Mike staying for another week after we all went home. Victor got a crash course in my, well Jenn's and my family, and we all figured out that Mike's was just as much fun. Those that didn't know about me, quickly found out and nobody cared.