Halftime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,387 Followers

The only embarrassing moment came when one of Mike's nephews, five-year-old 'little Mike' saw me getting out of the pool, my bikini bottoms not holding things in place quite like I thought they would, "Mommy, that girl has a peepee like me," I turned crimson, looking for a hole deep enough to protect me from the fall out.

"Yes, she does, sweety, some girls have them and some girls don't, everybody is a little bit different, we talked about that, remember?" Mike's sister Sarah, smiled at me and winked.

"Ok, mommy, she's really pretty, do you think she would take me to get ice cream?"

I decided little Mike was going to get all the ice cream he could eat.

The rest of the week was a blur of hanging out on the beach playing in the sun, shopping with Jenn and my cousins, dancing and drinking in the bars, and fucking and sucking Victor for all he was worth. The most challenging thing I had to deal with was walking straight in the mornings after Victor had his way with me, in other words, everything was perfect.

There was a huge going away breakfast the morning that the wedding party left, lots of hugs and just as many tears, Papa Joe gave a nice speech which meant that Mike's dad had to give one, then an uncle, then a few more, just when it looked like everybody was finally ready to say goodbye, Victor got up and took the microphone,

"Listen, I'm just a guest to this event and I just want to say thank you to Mike and Jenn for letting me be a part of all this craziness," he grinned, and everybody laughed,

"Seriously, though, if it weren't for them, my life would be completely different, like I said, I owe them for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful moment and for letting me meet all of you, some of you I have gotten to now pretty well and others I hope to over time," he paused and looked at Mike and Jenn and then at Papa Joe, Papa Joe smiled and nodded.

"There are just some things that need to be shared with family," he continued, "and with apologies to Mike and Jenn for maybe stealing a bit of their thunder, I asked permission to take a little of your time this morning for just one of those things," confused glances flew around the room as Victor walked through the crowd, microphone in hand,

"Jenn, last November you and Mike set up your best friend to go to a party as a girl and that night changed my life," he was walking back toward me, "I met a beautiful woman in a purple dress and lost my heart on the spot," he smiled at me,

"Now, there were a few details I didn't know," Victor blushed as a few giggles spread across the room followed by a low murmur as people started to figure out what he was up to; I couldn't breathe.

"But I knew this," he continued to move closer and closer to me, " she would be in my life forever, if I could only convince her to have me, the rest was just details, so Ricki, honey, my love, my life," he dropped to one knee in front of me, setting the microphone on the ground and pulling a ring the size of Dallas out of his pocket, he didn't even have to ask, I leapt into his arms and tackled him, covering his face with kisses.

The room erupted in cheers and we were surrounded by, well, everybody congratulating us and telling us how happy they were,

"Ricki, I'm so happy for you," it was Jenn, Mike right with her, kneeling next to me and wrapping me in a huge hug.

Victor had managed to slip the ring on my finger and when I saw it, I broke down again, I had cried more in the past week than I could ever remember crying, all tears of happiness.

"So, this is what you and Papa Joe were talking about," I smiled at my new fiancé.

"I told you he made me promise not to let you out of my sight, didn't I?"

The world I came home to was so different than the world I left, I was happier than I had ever been in my entire life, Jenn and Mike were married, I had a fiancé that was a guy, and a whole new extended family. I also learned that while girlfriends and live-in partners were acceptable to work at Victors company, fiancés aren't. I was pretty sure he made that one up, but it was his company, so his rules.

After about two weeks I was going absolutely crazy looking for something to do with my time.

As usual, I was hanging at Halftime, watching a rerun of last year's conference championship game, bothering Jenn, and showing off my ring to all the waitresses that had seen it a hundred times when Oscar the manager came by the table and slid an application in front of me.

"You're in here more than some of my waitresses, why don't you at least get paid to be here?" he looked at me and I knew he was right. I knew the menu better than most of the people that worked here, I knew what beers they had on tap and what they had in bottles and what booze they made the most profit from if the waitress got an upsell, I had practically lived here for years, I knew everybody and they all loved me, so why the hell not?

I called Victor and told him what I was going to do figuring that he'd either say yes now or after I had had him I my mouth for about fifteen minutes, either way worked for me.

He agreed promising to come see me for lunch and flirt with me, grab my butt and leave me a huge tip, I reminded him I had a fiancé, and he was big and strong, and I was madly in love with him, so he had better watch out.

"I love you, too," he laughed. I never got tired of hearing him say that.

I filled out the application and Oscar gave me a uniform, telling me I could start tomorrow, and that Jenn would make sure I really knew as much as I thought I did.

It wasn't as easy as I thought but I picked it up quickly, it wasn't long before I understood why Jenn had worked here for so long, it was a blast, the girls were great, the money better, not that I needed it, and all the attention from the guys, even though I had a huge rock on my hand, was intoxicating. Victor kept his word and was the only one I let even get close to grabbing my butt.

- epilogue --

Jenn was pregnant and she and Mike had decided that stay at home mom was going to be her job, so she had quit and was spending most of her free time helping me plan my wedding, that's what maids of honor do, right?

My family still hadn't come around and I had accepted that they might never do so, but with the family I had, it didn't bother me as much.

Football season was in full swing, it was rivalry weekend, and, of course, I was hanging out at Halftime with Jenn, Mike, and Victor waiting for the game to start, wearing my lucky team jersey, strategically ripped, and tied to show off as much of the new boobs Victor had bought me as it could.

"Game on, ladies," the bartender yelled across the restaurant, it was time for me to get back to work, Jenn and I laughed at how much had changed yet how much was still the same, it had all come full circle, just the roles had changed.

It was a Gameday Saturday, I was at Halftime with my friends, where else was I going to be, especially now that I was a Halftime Girl?

***

Thanks for reading, and please remember to leave that comment, it's why I write.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,387 Followers