All Comments on 'Hall Pass'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. So it doesn't work with the first woman after his wife, doesn't mean he should go back to the slut. Her actions were plain evil to the point he has to leave his hometown because she has slept with so many men, yet that's OK with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author should quit writing. Simply unbelievable. Sorry....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this author is functionally illiterate- a descriptor not a value judgment. His writing is so poor I don't understand the reason Lit publishes his work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell, such a mixed up tale. Lucky no STDs involved. LP

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

WOW! This was some gay shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where police for beating and rape?!! Ok to not do anything so they can repeat?!!

What a combination. Wimpy cuckold and slut who likes beatings and rape. Had to quit reading. Firm believer in serious felonies need punishment. If don't press charges you are accountable for any repeats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical cuck plot, she want to fuck other men, marriage ends and he is the shining winner ... end ... you know one you know them all ...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Couldn’t finish the first page. The answer if a wife asks for a hall pass is kiss her on the forehead and go see a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it too hard for writers to have a husband character who has self respect and esteem? They seem to relish making hubby a wimpy loser who lets his wife turned slut ruin his life. There’s no coming back from what you had the wife do in this one unless hubby was a weak and worthless cuck. Ridiculous

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

The story flowed but could not get around the wife's over the top whoring around and the husband accepting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife leaves home for a a couple weeks up to 3 months & he does nothing for 2 of them? She returns because he served her with the divorce papers which never went anywhere. So after those months of being a total slut, he accepts her back? In what world? She gets beaten up severely but doesn't want to go to the hospital. She should've been made to go and police called; why weren't they? She left to fuck other men despite his objections. A week being the latest, divorce is started. She doesn't come back. Him allowing it, despite her promises (how long until she starts with another behind hubby's back?) just shows how weak & how much a cuck this guy really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two strong women and one weak man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For him to take back such a shameless slut, that well used cunt must be awfully tasty.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I didn’t care for the Maria part were she just leaves him for her old flame

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Of course he’s still going to have feelings for his ex. My god they were together for 24 years you just don’t turn that off. She was beating up and near death what was he to do let her die. No reason the make out with your old boyfriend and break his hart again.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Again, good that you put the cuck tag in, but seriously wtf. He gets screwed over by two different women and lets them back into his life without more than a little yelling.

Did his ex-regret being a whore, no, I didn’t see a sorry in there. Did Maria ever say sorry for tearing his heart out. Nope.

The story was engaging, but so very disappointing in its outcome not becuase of the reconciliation but because the process was glossed over, we didn’t get to process the pain and feel torn because of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow people are harsh. Was it believe no but show me any of these types of stories that are. I will say however that as someone who was cheated on repeatedly it is possible to forgive I did. Were not married anymore but I do talk to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wife fucks half the town while rubbing it in his face. He yells at her and moves. They live happily ever after. A pussy and his woman.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

This story shows the biggest problem: he was hurt by her adultery, but was going to get over it, but couldn’t stand other people knowing about it, or running into someone she had fucked. LW readers hate the “get over your male ego” line, but that’s exactly the story that was written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No reed, her female ego was the problem. Everyone knows you’re not supposed to cheat. Society practically beats it into everyone’s head. But some people are more important than the collective, more special… if you know your actions will hurt someone you claim to love, but do it anyway because of your own wants, then odds are you’re the one with an unchecked ego.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a wus, he should have left her at the curb when he left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are all your husbands cuckolds for life? I think your perception of love is ridiculous and pathetic. I will never read again anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He just couldn't let her rot away when she was beaten, no? Stories with weak protagonists as this one will never score high.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

I don’t think I could do as the main character did here, but I still enjoyed the ending. Goof story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Generally I prefer reconciliation stories, but only when they make sense. This one didn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh HELL NO! Terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IDIOTIC

D

I

O

T

I

C

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The BTBers have to hate this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER PATHETIC STORY BY A 60YR CUCK WRITER....STROKE MADE YOU A CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every story you write has the husband as a bigger pussy and loser then the ones before. One star and it’s not even worth that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Train-smash of a life. When you have been through one it never lets you go. Ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No wonder the world is in trouble. What is it about your writing that brings out the self-righteous haters that cannot stand the concept of deep love and forgiveness. At least you write about it, and do that very well. Perhaps if enough us start to understand and practice true love and forgiveness we can begin to slowly change the world.

To the haters: I despise cheating! yet it is a forgivable sin. I am glad I live with forgiveness every day because I am far from perfect. As one super wise man once said: ... out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, sexual sins, thefts, false testimonies, and blasphemies. These are the things that defile a person. The same man defined the meaning of love and forgiveness. Another time he said that the one with with no faults should throw the first stone. There must be may reader here who are perfect because they sure throw a lot of stones at you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just don't see that ending.

There needs to be a path written into the story to allow a keeping her ending.

Just no sane guy would say oh well she gheated, a lot, even with people that y knew me, made me destroy my business and move, damaged our child but hey I don't care.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

4 stars for a good story. I get the love part, especially after 20+ years. I get forgiveness - I've needed a share of it myself. But months of stepping out? With your "spouse's" clients? With the disrespect of saying that you will do it whether he likes it or not? No, I didn't get that he would forgive her. I think he should have driven off. There ARE women that won't cheat on you or switch back to an old lover. Honestly, he dodged a bullet with Maria: he didn't propose or marry her. She was a cheating woman as well. Especially painful given all the good that he did for her.

So yeah, there were parts that I liked, and parts that I didn't. Oh well, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is really a cuck writer who writes cuck stories of weak wimp cuck husbands

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The little wannabe men BTBers have this cuck fetish, which is why they get so enraged by these type endings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way it ended is simply absurd. The wife caused too much heartache to be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I rarely use the word as an epithet, but... if seeing pictures of your wife fucking multiple men doesn't absolutely kill your love or at least give it a terminal illness; you are a CUCK!

The author writes like an ESL. FYI, Moriarity was Sherlock Holmes' nemesis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DumbAss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK WRITER AND A CUCK STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spell check please. This story has been told by other authors. Please check before you plagiarize their works.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Ha ha ha... more beta male cuck garbage from one of the top cuck writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eeeewwww

even you know he's settling for a hoe, and OP is too pathetic to see it

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Taking her back, you have got to be kidding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SUPERB BETA XXY MALE STORY. KEEP EM CUMMING.

TheBrokenManUnderRepairTheBrokenManUnderRepairover 1 year ago

Ridiculous story. Please stop writing.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Oh, come on, no one would put up with her crap. Add just a touch of reality here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird. Not really clear why he took her back and not really clear why she was so adamant about not consenting to hospital treatment when it was medically necessary. Usually, if someone makes that decision, there must be some underlying reason?

And yes, this desperately needs a proofreader. "I pulled into the parking lot of Pier 51... She ordered the 'Shrimp Landry'" makes no sense if Landry is Pier 51's next-town-over direct competitor. A bit like pulling into Harvey's and ordering a Brazier, a Big Mac and a Whopper... after Wendy's failed to fill that exact same order correctly. :)

And then there's "I had a pair of Dockers on and they are not really helpful in hiding an erection. I took my biscuit and watched her look down. I could see her face freeze as she noticed the tint in my pants." A tint is a shade of colour. My first reaction was to think that he was either bleeding (so a red tint) or had wet his trousers (yielding a yellow tint). Ick! Did you mean a tent in his trousers? Then say so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a despicablw, weak character!!! Disgusting. Totally submissive. A non-person likw him could not have a job, let alone own a business!!! Pathetic figure. Not worth reading because the mais character has no virtues. Depressing.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very nice love story. Too bad some of the commenters have missed out on the concept of love, even when one party does egregious damage to the relationship. Shit happens. Nice tale.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about a dopey wimp and two shitty women! The wife was a cheating slut,not to mention just plain stupid.And Maria was a lying POS who never bothered to tell wimpy about her fiancée,the doc. And as the clincher,the dump Cuck takes his slut ex back! What an asswipe! (The author forgot to mention the every time he fucked the ex he shoved $10 up her ass as a toll since entering her cunt was like entering the Lincoln Tunnel.)

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

He shouldn’t have let her get in the car after he sold the house. The wimp let her worm her way back after she fucked every guy she could find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 10: AFew Months Later; second sentence: ‘fact, she hasn't hesitated at all in over six years that we have lived in…’. Huh? Time frame error?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Don’t be too hard on them—cucks are born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another worthless cuck character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pussy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a shame for being a pussy of a husband who doesn't have had a control over not only on his wife but his emotions, too. He's really not enough for Susan. If you consider the story, it should've been put into a Cuckold Husband category.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

I thought your writing was spot on. I however didn't like the story. He was so conflicted and asked for the P.I. reports? Why? He obviously didn't care that she was mentally ill. She obviously didn't consider his feelings. In the end he became a happy door mat, placated by a wife who was a terrible person with no redeeming qualities. He was her fallback after the predictable happened. Again, the story was well written and told just the way it unfolded.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

I thought your writing was spot on. I however didn't like the story. He was so conflicted and asked for the P.I. reports? Why? He obviously didn't care that she was mentally ill. She obviously didn't consider his feelings. In the end he became a happy door mat, placated by a wife who was a terrible person with no redeeming qualities. He was her fallback after the predictable happened. Again, the story was well written and told just the way it unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

jesus, i dont even know what to say except i feel sorry for myself for having read this. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly story. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What cuck loser. Geez. She fucks a dozen guys and he gets one that turns out to be just as dishonest as his wife. Maria could have told him she still loved he ex. But know she hooks him into falling in love with her… are all women scum? Not in this story. He needs his own 3 month hall pass and fuck a dozen women,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a sad story. Not emotional but as to what happened. Wife wants a hall pass to fuck other men for 2 weeks or so, which becomes 3 months. The husband's hurt badly but months later he still loves her? She doesn't wake up until the divorce papers come, & by then it's too late. However, the wimp still takes her back after fucking no telling how many men during those months. After the 1st month, at the latest, the papers should've been served. --- She was beat up? He's neither responsible for that nor his problem. She should've been given a choice- hospital or find someplace else. The fact that he's still totally in love with her after what she did shows him to be a wimpy cuck & glutton for punishment. And without any self respect.

--- She never would've returned to my house to live, but then when she left on that supposed hall pass (I don't remember reading he agreed, & if he did, he's beyond being an idiot), it's you're leaving? Don't come back. This is one story where reconciliation is NOT a good thing. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stories like this confuse many people and so are subject to countless varied attacks.

I can only ate the story a three because of poor editing and the fact the meaning will not be clear to most people.

The author's basic theme, though, still puts in on MY MUST READ LIST! Ignore the mistakes and it could be a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I guess taking her back is an option if it came to the old "cheaper to keep her" math. Relationship wise it is not a marriage and not really love. He does need to keep condoms handy and have a standing appointment at the clinic for STD's.

Also, I know how all of the stories by this author end so I just read to see how weak they can make the MC this time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When does hubby get his three month hall pass? Nope just a weak cuck. And Marie… what a piece of work. Maybe a better ending would have been if Russ had Marie over and in front of her and Susan blew his brains out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So if the bitch had not been all beaten up he would never have seen her again. A little infidelity happens sometimes but the outright disrespect and uncaring craing she showed was way too much.

GillotineGillotine8 months ago

This is not fantasy.... and not reality. So, what is it?!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"This is not fantasy.... and not reality. So, what is it?!"

It is fiction.

QuintiusQuintius8 months ago
I find Russ's mindset incredibly sad

This story was pretty painful from start to finish. There's not much original about it, it's been done numerous times before to varying degrees. Sometimes the unsuspecting husband is on the ball and ready to pull his errant wife's plug immediately. Sometimes he hangs in there waiting to see if she'll come back and if there's any way to rebuild the trust. I avoid the ones where he's excited by the thought of his wife being a cum dump, so I don't know how THOSE end up. This version was just sad though.

As someone who's dealt with depression and self-esteem issues I sympathized with the character of Russ a bit, especially after Maria dumped him without even hinting she was drifting away from him. This poor slob was fucked over by everyone. I could understand why he felt like the problem lie with him, wondered why he wasn't able to inspire love and loyalty in anyone. It's an easy trap to fall into when one has circumstances like his.

What I DIDN'T sympathize with at all was his persistent "love" for Susan after the way she treated him and the extreme damage she caused him. Not only did she destroy their marriage and his trust in just about everyone, she also racked up such a disgusting reputation that his entire life was ruined by it. He was essentially forced to leave his home and sell his business because she was such a slut that he couldn't hold his head up in their entire town. Why in God's name would ANYone stay with a wife who did that to them?

Susan is a selfish, back stabbing, abusive, emotional vampire. She got to go out into their town and do whatever she wanted with people she was well aware were clients of her husband's, committing endless betrayals to the extent that Russ's PI wasn't able to document them all, and she still got to stay with her husband. Only after she'd been such a horrendous whore that she'd trashed her own reputation and his did she try coming back, and only managed to stay after some of the guys fucking her beat the shit out of her. This is not love, this is greed and desperation. The fun train pulled out of the station and she needed somewhere safe to hide from the public ridicule that was to follow and someone to foot all her bills since she was such a deplorable cunt that she lost her job.

Which is where the truly sad part of this story comes in. For the entire last page and a half of this story Russ shows every sign of being a victim trapped in an abusive, toxic relationship. He's so desperate for any sign of affection that he's willing to stay with someone who hurt and disrespected him horrendously just because she says she still loves him; which she clearly doesn't. You can see his beaten down, desperate need for any scrap of affection he can get in the way the last few paragraphs are written. He finally asks aloud what's wrong with him that Susan was able to betray him so thoroughly and the slut STILL turns the conversation around to be about HER, what SHE'S suffered, how SHE'S paying for her stupidity, and how it was all about HER wants and needs. Russ had nothing to do with her decision. Which is incredibly telling.

She never answered his question and never bothered to try to reassure him or talk about what a truly good person he is, she just talked about herself, like the narcissistic whore she's always been. In the end he just accepts her leaving town with him and never fights back or tells her to fuck off. She sits stoically while he yells at her during their trip west because, honestly, his opinion never really mattered much to her anyway so it's a small price to pay to get her meal ticket in line. By the end of the story he's marveling that she never turns him down for sex and will do anything he asks her to, as though it's this great, wonderful thing. He completely disregards the fact that she spent three plus months being a complete gutter slut for every swinging dick in their home town, so fucking him is as easy as breathing. There's nothing whatsoever special about what she's doing to keep him stupid and happy and keep herself safe, warm, and likely still cheating on him, only much more discreetly now. She's a tramp, what's so special about her giving him access to "every hole"? Everybody else had access, too, so what's the big deal? Then he mentions that she'll fuck any other guy he wants as though THAT'S something special, too. Why he even mentions that he hasn't asked her to yet is a clue as to how mentally broken in this guy is. He wanted a faithful wife, someone who truly loved him but he's so emotionally battered that he considers her allowing him to tell her what guy she should fuck as evidence of the great relationship they supposedly rekindled.

In the end this is a horrible story and I hope to God there's no poor slob out there who really had to live through circumstances like these. Russ is a broken man in almost every way. He's living half the life he used to with a woman who neither truly loves or respects him and has become friends with the other woman who dumped him just when he needed proof that he was still loveable and the doctor she left him for. He's living in a town completely different from the one he was familiar with, states away and working for a corporation when he used to own his own company and made a lot more money. Yet he's actually thankful and has tricked himself into believing that his life is a good one and that his gutter trash whore of a wife actually loves him when she only really loves herself. I honestly have no words for how sad this is. His mind has clearly bent to the point that he has to ignore any shred of dignity and claw desperately for the tiniest scraps of happiness in order to delude himself into believing that he has a happy, fulfilling life. He lives in eternal fear that he'll never be enough for this disgusting bitch who's latched onto him. How emotionally damaged does one have to be to be desperate to keep the supposed affection and dubious loyalty of someone like Susan?

As I've said a few times already this is a horrible story about the deconstruction of a marriage and the mental and emotional state of a man. There's nothing good about the reconciliation here as it was never a true one. There's no love in this relationship only desperation and co-dependence. Russ never truly won Susan back, she only ran to him when her lifestyle and personal safety were in jeopardy. She never really apologized or atoned because she was never really sorry for what she did, only how things turned out. I'm not sure what Ibenton was thinking of when they wrote this or if they honestly delude themselves into thinking it's a satisfying conclusion but they certainly know how to depict an emotionally abusive, dysfunctional, broken relationship. Terrible.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox7 months ago

Of course she cheated .. married to a wimpy little pussy, why wouldn't she???

Hardday1953Hardday19537 months ago

Well done. Life can be hard sometimes, but real men hang in for the long race. Much like Paul the apostle said,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A relatively long story tho 4 pages. Susan leaves for her hall pass that starts for a week or so & ends over 2 months. She betrays, dismisses, disrespects & causes him hurt. Yes, love for a multi-decade marriage doesn't fade fast, but for him to keep his absolute love for her makes him look weak. He told her she leaves she'll be breaking up the marriage, so why the "F" is he accepting her back?

He meets Maria & fucks that up by his constant yearning for Susan. He thinks he's destined to live alone after Maria leaves; that because that yearning drove her away. After Susan's accident, she should've been forced to go to the hospital. They're divorced by that time. By letting her come into the house, he's showing himself to be a male pussy; by his constant yearning for Susan & not moving on, he's doubling that down.

Wants to be nice? After 10 days, tell his wife return or else... the or else is a divorce. And mean it.

She wants to still have sex with her husband after being with some other guys? Hell NO!! Who know what's floating around in her blood stream. He never says it, but it needed to. Also not said: no STD tests.

Act like a man & not a wimp, he wouldn't have had those run-ins with her lovers because he shouldn't have been out for lunch or whatever with her. And he could've still had his job, etc. But the wimp HAD to take her back, HAD to move with all that entails... Just no.

Lastly, 3 stars, mainly for the writing & story telling. The story itself only rates 2. Bob

bhill8671bhill86714 months ago
The very first line says Hall pass Two but,

the title is Hall Pass. So,which is right?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only way she would fucked another guy is if he told her to, does that not answer your question? A pathetic wimpy raac. Should have cut all ties. Infact the daughter should have cut ties with the wimpy cuck husband for taking her back. Just a shitty RAAC wimpy cuck husband story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

sucked!

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

This is a reread and I cannot remember if I commented before. My impression this time is it is a very well written story. I cannot for the life of me understand a reconciliation with this woman. Just no.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

I have to laugh at the little anonymous posters ranting about what the fictional man in their head would have done

Why don't they write their version of the story? Because they do not have the mental capacity to do so. Life is complex

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well told five star story.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Hall pass my ass. As soon as she asks it’s down to strategy and tactics on assets and kids because the marriage is done. Or they are swingers. It’s binary.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

God, I hate reading stories like this xD I hate it for one simple reason, as much as I find myself despising the spineless husband bending over backwards to reconcile with a cheating slut of a wife, I can't help admiring just how well written the story actually is. The dissonance is real and I hate it xD Well played. 5 star

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

I know this is just a story but in real life there would be no reconciliation

JH4FunJH4Fun2 months ago
I Hated It ⭐

I only read this tale today even though you published it in August 2020. I got to it because of your “Our Fortieth Anniversary” tale published today (2023-03-15). It earned a whopping ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars from me. However, the scoring only showed it getting the max Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. Not my fault the scoring only goes that high. I went looking to see what else you had published that I might enjoy consuming.

I saw the title “Hall Pass” and thought that is a tricky topic and wondered what you would do with it. As I was reading the tale I thought it had great promise. When it was done I so disappointed. Not in the tale itself. But my thoughts that while the writing was top notch and woven well to me the tale just sucked. That is a personal opinion and do not take it a slam against your creative ability (See comment on writing). I always try to let each author that I give a low rating some feedback. I rated this one I Hated It ⭐ and wanted to let you know that while the tales was well written and wove a vivid image.

To me it was not a tale I will revisit. Nothing I have to include would change the tales’ journey. Nor would I change the ending. The journey to get there was a different path that I just didn’t enjoy. I think you got the tale you wanted and that it is RAAC is ok with me.

That being said I do believe that you are probably an excellent author and only by consuming many more of your tales can I even begin to give you an honest assessment. I do look forward to that process. Mostly because I think you have tales that will bend the fabric of my imagination like so many of the wonderful creators on this site.

Thank you for publishing the Our Fortieth Anniversary and hooking me into many other potential journeys though your tales.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Fjmax6Fjmax62 months ago

I like the story up until he took Susan back or was that let her go with him and ended up taking her back. Then Maria and her husband showing up, piss on her too. You get 3 stars, well written but the ending for me sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I got royally pissed at this story. 1) he won't allow his wife a pass until a few days before leaving, she does things sexually that she generally doesn't but knows he loves. He didn't realize that shit?

2) It starts with her being away for a week or 2 then ends with her intending on her betrayal for 2-3 months. I know this's fiction, but the author should try to keep it believable. No real man would put up with that. After the 2 weeks, 1 month on the outset, he tells her to come home or she'll get divorced. And she gets tested for any worms (my wording, lol, for STDs) before they do anything. Non- negotiable. Maybe just see a lawyer & hand her the papers.

3) "You want me to take care of you? It's been..." "No, I'm good." Seriously? What a retarded answer. "No! You've been fucking anybody with a cock & I've no idea if he infected you with anything. So fuck no!"

4) He took her back? Again, no way any man, after what she's done & the length of time, would do so under any circumstance. That he still loves her? What a blasted wimp. She fucks strange men for months & he still wants her? Better to lose her. Any love should've been diminished greatly. By reconciling, even a little, he deserves whatever the fuck he gets if she decides to cheat again.

2 stars. As I've written, while this's a fictional story, it's not believable, unless the man's a spineless cuck. gsr

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@ lc69hunter, & the rest that claim we should write our own story or don't bitch. May I remind you that Ibenton writes this story & has room for comments so he can see/ learn from those comments. As long as it's decent. Also, not everybody can write a story, or wants to. I've written plenty, but they're reports to my bosses. I've tried & can't write any type of story, But that doesn't mean my comments are worth less. Without constructive criticism, the author doesn't learn.

I've reread this story, not realizing I've already done so months ago. I find it less appealing than the first time. It's due to this author making the husband overall spineless- a: in allowing the pass at all, b: allowing it to go as long as it did without divorcing her after a month, & c: taking her back. To me, the story's just unrealistic.

But those comments hopefully work to help & not curse the writer. At least as far as my tastes go. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Appallingly bad. This is one of the most absurd plots I've ever seen from an otherwise capable author.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s a really good story, let down by silly errors. An editor could have spotted them and corrected it all.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise2 months ago

I liked the story till the last page

Darren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.