Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAMNIT THOUGH. Flustered and needing to leave a good tip, I pull two twenty dollar bills out of my pocket and leave them on the table. I get up and try to ignore my wife and her date. My heart is ripping out of my chest as I made my way to my feet.

"Russ Honey, didn't expe..." She suddenly stopped as she saw Maria. She suddenly comes to a defensive position and starts to challenge Maria.

Surprisingly Maria comes to me and takes my arm and pulls it to her tightly in a claiming embrace. Maria smiles brightly and leans into me like we had been intimate for weeks now.

Suddenly Suzan loses all the color in her face and Maria pulls me along to quickly get me away from them.

Susan didn't follow. Nor did she call me or anything.

I guess she just thought she could do what she wanted and I would just stay home and be miserable. Well fuck her!

Chapter four:

THE NEXT DAY:

I woke to pounding on my front door, a lot of pounding. I got up, threw on a robe and headed to the front door. I opened it and Susan walked in. Behind her was a man. It wasn't the same man as was at the restaurant last night. But to be honest, it didn't matter. The second he started to walk into the house I put up my hand and quickly and forcibly shoved him back out of the house. He nearly landed on his ass.

"If you step one foot in this house, you will have to be carried out!" I stated very firmly.

Susan rebutted, with her fists on her hips. "You are fucking some bimbo here so I should have the right to bring men home to my house too."

Actually, it is not her house. I had a large inheritance and bought it before we started dating.

"You walked out on our marriage and this house Susan. You left all your ownership behind. And I am not fucking anyone. You remember twenty-four years ago last March? I vowed that I would keep myself only to you, forsaking all others. Oh, how stupid of me... Of course, you don't remember that. Because you are the one fucking anyone with a hard on." I had cut her pretty good with that statement.

But she got her bravado back pretty quick. "Then who is the fucking slut that you were out with yesterday."

"She is a friend that is down on her luck. She is staying in Lories old room for the time being." Susan looked at Lories door and saw Maria standing in the doorway leaning against the door jam.

About that time. Susan's fuckbuddy got up and was thinking about challenging me. I reached over to the wall and pulled down my Klingon bat'leth. (if you don't know what it is watch StarTrack.)

Fortunately, he backed off, as he was walking back to his car or wherever, I heard him say. "Hey I will wait in the car."

Smart man. I thought. Then brought my attention back to Susan. She said. "Look, I told you what I was doing and I told you I would still take care of you too. It is you who has been rejecting everything. But I want that skank out of my house, NOW!!"

I looked at Susan. "It isn't your house anymore Susan. Get that in your head. You walked out of this house and our marriage."

"I told you all I need to do. It is only for a couple of weeks. Maybe a month or two."

"Or a year. or ten. Listen Susan. You walked out of our home with full intentions of shattering our... OUR!! Wedding vows. This is no longer your home. Get out..." I watched Susan lose all her color as I hoped she saw what she had done.

Susan stared at me for a long moment and then started to tear up. I shook my head and said again? "Go home Susan." She turned and walked away. I shut the door and locked it then I fell to my knees and leaned against the door. God damn it... I still loved her...

It was a very short time when I felt Maria encircle her arms around me and try to comfort me. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone you still love your wife Russ." She softly whispered in my ear.

I went to work and called my lawyer. I had him start the process. He had already set everything up and was just waiting for my go ahead. She was served on the next Friday and I took the day off with Maria. We headed to a friend's lake house. I had locked up the house good and tight.

We spent the week packing all of Susan's things. I put her stuff in a storage container not far from where she was staying. I had left my cell phone home and there were no phones at the lake house either.

Maria fortunately was able to get off for three days. So, what the hell.. We settled into the quiet lake house. I brought in the luggage. Even though there was a fully stocked kitchen, because it is a buddy of mine, so we chose to eat out.

I took her to an Italian restaurant the first night. We had a good time. I asked the waitress if there were any dancing around on the weekend. She pointed out a spot and we headed there after our meal.

I liked the country music they had. The jukebox did not have a single rock and roll song to be found on it either. Maria and I danced, we flirted and touched each other. I took her hand bringing her to the dance floor and felt tingles run up my arm as I did it.

It was late when we got back to the lake house. I sat on the sofa and waited as she snuck off. To the ladies' room, I assume. She came back to me with a drink in her hand.

I smiled, took the drink and patted the sofa beside me. She sat and laid back against me. She felt totally different than Susan as I rapped my arms around her leaving my hand on her belly.

I couldn't put off the question any more. "Maria, I have to know." I ask very softly. "Why did you get kicked out the night I found you?"

I could hear her swallow. "You know I am a nurse, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Well I am a Practitioner and I can actually write prescriptions."

"Ok."

"Doug demanded I write him a script for some pain relievers. I refused. It would have cost me my license. But he didn't see it that way. I had been with him for only a while and I think he thought I would break me down and I would do it. But I just couldn't."

'Damnit.' There was nothing wrong with this woman, I thought. Then the song pops into my head. "It's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along." Fuck, what do I do now?

As it turned out, we did nothing. The long drive, the walk around the lake and the playing and having fun. We were both very tired and fell asleep in each other's arms on the sofa.

CHAPTER 6

THE PERFECT DAY:

I woke-up alone on the sofa. It really felt empty until I heard Maria working in the kitchen. I started wondering what she was up to. She always fixed me breakfast every morning. But we had talked about it and were supposed to go out for all our meals.

I get up and start to walk into the kitchen when I immediately handed a cup of hot coffee and a sausage biscuit.

She smiled at me with those lips that I so wanted to taste and do other things to. I felt my morning wood work up a tent in my pants. I had a pair of Dockers on and they are not really helpful in hiding an erection.

I took my biscuit and watched her look down. I could see her face freeze as she noticed the tint in my pants. Embarrassed I turned quickly and stuffed the biscuit in my mouth and immediately spat it out. "OUCH..." dammit it was hot. So now I had made a complete fool of myself I figured this day is ruined so what the fuck.

As I sat eating my biscuit, I noticed she was wearing an old pair of jeans and one of my T-shirts.

I had to hold back a laugh as she looked like she was 11 years old in that outfit. I mentioned the A cups she possessed. But she was so cute. "I need you to be ready as soon as possible. I saw a lot of fish jumping on the lake and I am craving fish for dinner." She said with a smile.

Now I love to fish. I haven't for a long time because Susan hated fishing, hated the smell of fish, hated fish, and even hated the idea of a fish. I snuck out a time or two in our marriage and caught a few. Susan demanded that I bring no fish home. That I wash all my clothes before I get home. It sort of ruined it for me.

Now, Maria is dragging me out to the lake to catch some fish. Yea, I can do that. My friend has a small 16-foot aluminum boat with a twenty-five-horsepower motor. We got it started and drove the boat out to where the fishing looked good. Waa-Hoo. An excited Maria called out as she reeled in a two-pound trout. "Good job." I said excitedly as she brought it in the boat. I was expecting to have to unhook it but she did a great job and put it in one of our live wells. I went back to fishing but just a few what seemed seconds later "Waa-Hoo." I turned, just a little annoyed this time as I watched her pull in a second trout just a little smaller than her first. She again put it in the live-well and rebated. "Waa-Hoo." Again, she sounded out. I turned to see her one more time pulling a good size fish into the boat.

"One more and you are going swimming..." I said very sternly.

"If you throw me out of the boat, I will make sure you come with me." She threatens.

"Oh, just catch one more fish before I do and we will see who gets wet." I say and then feel a tug on my rod. "Yea, it is my turn." I say very loudly as I reel in the fish. As I bring it up out of the water, I look at it in disbelief. It was at best 5 inches long and maybe a .25 pound.

"You really need to throw that one back." She laughed out.

I started laughing too. It was so funny, here I was getting out fished by a woman. I just couldn't help it as I kept laughing for the first time since Susan told me of her plans to fuck other men.

We brought back four fish for dinner that night. I managed to catch one and yes, we threw back the small one.

Maria cooked them up and we feasted, which means we didn't go out to eat at all that day. Nor did we go out dancing.

I turned on some music in the house,pulled her up and danced. We were still wearing the same clothes; they smelled a little fishy but neither one of us cared. As we danced in the living room of my friend's lake house, I lowered my head and did something I wanted to do ever since I had seen those beautiful lips. I covered them with my lips. I found them soft and a little moist. I ran my tongue over them tasting them for the first time and they tasted even better than my best imagination.

I felt her encircle her arms around me and squeeze me tight. I put my arms around her to feel even more of her body. She felt wonderful and her taste was beyond anything I could imagine. She opened her mouth for the first time and I felt her tongue attack mine with a passion I hadn't felt since Susan and I were newlyweds.

Suddenly she pushed me away and said. "I am sorry. But you are still married. You still love your wife. I can't do this." She then bolted into one of the rooms.

My heart sank through the floor. I fell asleep on the sofa again. It wasn't that I didn't want to go to bed, I was too busy wallowing in self-pity to get up and go to bed.

CHAPTER 7

TIME TO GO HOME:

I felt her set next to me on the sofa. She bent down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back but wondered why she would do that.

"Good morning, I have breakfast ready." She said and kissed me again. Then she got up and went to the kitchen.

I stretched myself out and got up off the sofa. I walked to the kitchen and was handed a cup of coffee. Then I noticed two pancakes on a plate.

After breakfast we walked around the lake for a while before we headed home. Neither one of us mentioned last night. I was aghast as Maria slid across the bench seat and leaned against me. She felt really good there but like she said, I am still married. And I hate to admit it but I still love my wife.

When we got home, I unloaded my pickup. Maria helped carry everything in the house. and for the first time ever, fish was put in the refrigerator. I smiled at the rebellion I just served.

I looked at the messenger machine. I hit play; the messages started "Russ where are you." "Why did you file divorce?" "I need to talk to you." "Call me back as soon as you get this."

The messages went on and on. the whole tape was full. Then I got my cell and found much the same thing on it. I read some of the text messages as well as listened to some of the voicemails. Finally, I just started deleting them.

Maria watched me with concern on her face as I listened to the messages. About an hour maybe two after we were all settled in the phone rang.

I answered it and said. "Hello."

"Where the fuck have you been. What the fuck are you doing? You can't divorce me just because I wanted to have some fun for a few days!!"

"Woo Susan. First of all, it is called adultery, not having fun. Second, it has been almost two months now. Not a few days. And finally, you know I could never keep you happy anymore. Sign the papers Susan, let's part as friends and you can go find someone that you love enough that you don't need anything more. I wish you luck and know you will find it." I hung up. But I was still hurting. Twenty-four years gone. Just like that.

Maria helped me get through the night. Again, she didn't give me any advice. She never told me I was doing the right thing or the wrong thing either. She just comforted me.

The next morning Susan pulled up into the driveway. She got out and was carrying her suitcases. "Honey, I decided to come home today. Let's work on our marriage now." She said.

With great pain, I stepped in front of her and stopped her from entering the house. "Susan, it is over. We are through. I can't do this. Like I said on the phone. Sign the papers and go be happy somewhere else. I gave you half the savings and" I pulled out an envelope. "I packed and put your belongings in a storage container not too far from Kathy's place. I handed her an envelope with a key and the storage contract. "I paid in advance for six months."

Susan was stunned silent. She didn't know what to do, she tried to break down into tears and yet still her wails didn't affect me. I never let her in the house. I helped her carry bags back to her car. She finally left after almost two hours of trying to beg me not to do it. I walked bad inside, my heart hurting more than ever before. I thought Maria would try to comfort me again. I was hoping she wouldn't because I didn't want to be comforted. I needed the pain and I knew that. I went into my study, one of the bedrooms I turned into a study or a home office. I opened the files I had only glanced at before from the private detective. I started studying all the men she was kissing, and fucking. How he got the camera inside the bedroom I have no idea but he was good. I stared at the photos of my wife fucking several other men. Some of them I knew. Some of them were clients of mine. By god, not anymore.

Most of them were married too. The next day, I called the detective and asked him if he could identify some of the men I didn't know. He told me "No problem." I had all their names and addresses three days later. I made a letter head letting their wives know that their husbands have been fucking a herpes' infected slut. I even sent the photos of their husbands doing her. (Ok she didn't have herpes' or anything else. But they didn't know that.) I wound up only mailing 8 letters. Surprisingly she only fucked that many different men in the almost two months. I held off sending the letters though. But boy did I stare at them. I sent all the jackasses that I had as client's letters that said they needed to find another firm to do their books and taxes. I had a client list of over 1,000 people, losing a couple wouldn't hurt me. I had a few of them call me at the office and beg me to reconsider. But I very unceremoniously told them to fuck off and die. I wasn't very nice about it. They have all been to my office and I have several photos of my wife all about. There is no doubt in my mind that they all knew she was married to me.

Maria and I started having fun at night. Nothing too sexual, but we danced. Sometimes at clubs, sometimes at the house. Sometimes at a friend's house. It didn't matter anymore.

Time passed and I got a letter in the mail from my attorney. I opened it to find my divorce decree. It hit me hard. I found myself struggling in the living room on my knees. How on earth do you erase 24 years? I thought they were happy years too. Susan and I did a lot of what I have been doing with Maria; We spent a lot of time together and went on vacations.

I wasn't enough in bed for her. Or was it something else? Maria found me and held me as she seems to do every time something like this happens. But I don't want to take her down with me. I pick up the letters and hold them up to her. "I am single now, so you have to find another excuse."

Maria looks funny at me for a moment then she sees my lustful gaze and smile. Her eyes widen for only a second and then she grabs my hand and yanks me hard pulling me to my bedroom. My cock instantly got hard as she almost dragged me to my room. I was more than willing.

The second we were in the room she started to strip. I followed suit and found myself naked and fully erect in a matter of moments. She shoved me on the bed and came up on me and started kissing me patiently. Then she stopped and her mouth started to kiss down my neck and lower.

Maria's mouth was the most erotic thing I had ever seen or touched in my life. Here I am now watching it touch and kiss my chest, then lower to my stomach, then even lower to my cock.

I felt her hand encircle it, but I continued to watch her mouth kiss around it. "OH Baby." I moaned. As I watched her take my cock and put it into her mouth, those lips felt even better than I had imagined. She sucked my cock as if it was a straw. I could see her cheeks sucked in as she started to bob up and down on me.

After no sex and being teased by this goddess with little boobs for so long, I wasn't surprised that my orgasm was a whole lot premature. "COMING NOW!!" I called out, trying to warn her of the impending flood that was about to befall her.

She held on for all it was worth as I started to send rope after rope of cum into her mouth. I didn't do it till much later but I figured out that it was at least four and a half months' worth of backup jizz that she took.

After I filled her mouth to the point, she couldn't take anymore she pulled it out of her mouth and more cum shot on her face into her hair and on her neck too. She opened her mouth and let some drain out over her lips, looking like she had been to a bukkake party.

Then we started to laugh. We laughed so hard we began to shed tears. But neither one of us could know what we were laughing at. We were just filled with joy.

After we calmed down, we both showered together. I started to get to know that tiny little body a lot more. Even with the A cups and tiny ass, she is all woman.

So, I picked up the featherweight and she wrapped her legs around me. I then brought her to my already hardened cock and lowered her onto me. I impaled her with all my seven inches as she moaned. I started to raise and lower her over and over again on me as I watched her slowly Succumb to her first orgasm, followed by a second one.

I came inside her, after lasting a long time.

I was worried, so I asked if I was lacking, and where I was lacking. I begged very subtly to tell me why my wife wasn't happy with me. But not in those words.

She tried to assure me that it was good. But somehow, I wasn't convinced.

Chapter 8:

NEVER SAY NO TO SOMEONE IN NEED:

Lorie refused to talk to her mother anymore. She actually blocked her numbers. I begged her not to do that. "She is still your mom, and she never stopped loving you when you were bad." But she still didn't listen to me. I knew one day she would regret it. But??

Susan moved out of Kathy's home not long after she signed the divorce papers. Seems they stopped getting along so well. I don't know all the details and really don't care either.