Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a bite and said. "Damn. This is good!" I looked over at her with a surprised look on my face.

She put some sauce on it and took a bite herself. "Damn you are right. It is good."

"How many of them did you buy?" I asked.

"Four."

"Well shit, we will need some more, you wanna go back?" She laughed. And as she laughed, I realized that was the first time in years I had heard her laugh. I used to come home and make jokes with my wife. I used to spend time thinking of ways to seduce her and pleasure her. We used to date and dance. We used to like to be together. "When did I stop?" I asked.

"Stop what?" she rebutted.

"Making you laugh?" I say. There was a long silence. It went on for several miles. We just crossed over into New Mexico when she finally answered me.

"I don't know just when but I know it was a while before I thought about doing something stupid. BUT!" She thinks for a few more miles. "I don't know if I quit trying to laugh around you? Or maybe you just quit trying. I don't know which came first. I just know that I missed spending time laughing and playing with you."

It donned on me then that her predictions came true. We had just passed the town of Tucumcari, New Mexico. The eighteen-hundred-mile drive that started out as a shouting match, had started to become enjoyable about the time we got to Santa Rosa. We were laughing about the name of the town; Moriarty. "Who would want to live in a place close to the name of mortuary. We laughed and laughed.

She was leaning against my right arm holding me tightly as we made our way down Sandia pass. And I didn't want her anywhere else. I felt my heart start to open to her again. but then, finally I asked. "Why was I not enough for you? What is wrong with me?"

Again, there was a long silence. I was just about to take the exit to interstate 25 south when she finally started. "It wasn't you. It was me. I listened to Kathy over and over again, and I started to get so turned on by the idea of doing it that I just couldn't stand the idea of not. It started to become an obsession. Nothing else mattered than that." She continued. "I justified everything, your feelings, our marriage. Everything. I can't believe how selfish I was. How outright hateful I had become. I gave up our daughter and you for what, my sick little fantasy?"

"You know Lorie won't talk to me anymore. She won't even answer the phone when I call. Mom has disowned me. I thank god dad died before I lost my sanity; I have no idea what he would think."

I take the exit with our hotel. She doesn't say anything while I pull into the drive up. We check in and she takes one of the keys and goes up to our room. I get the suitcases out and load them on a cart. I have several of them this time. we are going to be staying here until I find a place to live. I had a job lined up so that isn't a problem, though the pay will be significantly less than what I am used to. I think we will be ok. 'Shit... did I just say WE?'

I park the pickup and then push the cart to the elevator and press the third-floor button. I make my way to our room and knock on the door. Susan answers it and I push the cart in carrying the bags. We unload the cart then I take the cart back to the front of the hotel. I find the coffee pot and pour me a cup and fix one for Susan too. I take my time going upstairs. When I am finally there, I open the door with the key and walk in.

Laying on the bed sprawled out like a goddess was my ex-wife almost nude. She was wearing a sheer black nightgown and might as well been wearing nothing. As it didn't cover anything at all.

She looked at me for a few moments then said. "I am going to be your whore Russ. I want you to know that you can fuck me in any hole you want any time you want too. I will never touch another man in any way unless you tell me to. I will be only for you Russ. You can fuck me now or I can blow you; whatever you want. I will not say no to you."

I stood looking at my wife with astonishment on my face. "You have got to be kidding." I say in a very low deep voice that I know she could barely hear.

"No. I am not kidding. I am your whore. Russ. I don't want to make love to you. I want you to fuck me. like a two-dollar whore. Don't be nice, don't be subtle don't be gentile." There are tears dripping from her eyes now. "I lost you once and I won't do it again. tell me what to do and I will do it. and I won't ever say no to you again, Russ." I went to her; I grabbed her hair and I brought her to me. "Undo my pants and suck me dry." I say to start this new life of ours.

A FEW MONTHS LATER:

CHAPTER. 10

She didn't hesitate. In fact, she hasn't hesitated at all in over six years that we have lived in New Mexico. I told her several times that she didn't have to keep being my sex slave. But she refuses to stop each time. I have never asked her to fuck another man. However somehow, I know she would if I told her to. There are a lot of things I haven't asked her to do for me.

Lorie is here with all three of our grandchildren. There is Rose, and Kemberly and Roy. Susan is a great grandmother too.

Lorie has not completely forgiven her mother. But they are on speaking terms now.

We are celebrating what should have been our 40th wedding anniversary. And you wouldn't believe who showed up. Maria came with her Doctor husband. They took some lessons from us and were able to stick out the rough times without the problems we had. It is easy to see how much Maria loves him and they are happy too.

We went to the balloon fiesta held here in Albuquerque and it was a beautiful event. We had fun too.

I work at Hook and Dollar Accounting and we do pretty good actually. Surprisingly, Susan still does whatever I ask as so far as sex goes. After over six years, she has never turned me down. I don't ask her for anything too elaborate but we have had some great times in bed and in every room of our new home.

I have never fallen out of love with my wife Susan, even as bad as she hurt me. We don't have a perfect marriage but we get along well and have fun and laugh. We are so happy. I know I think sometimes I won't be enough for her again. This worries me quite a bit. Each time Susan sees my fear, she reassures me that the only way she would ever fuck another man is if I told her to. I reassure her that I would never do that.

Thank you for reading.

Lee