Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan moved in to one of the men she was fucking's apartment. Now I found out later he wanted a slut to entertain his friends. Susan was certainly the person for the job.

Maria and I had been courting and were very happy.

Lorie even liked her.

I can still remember how nervous I was when they met the first time. Lorie walked right up to Maria and then looked at me and said. "I thought you would only date women with titts." Making references to Maria's tiny A cups.

I was shocked that Maria burst out laughing. She had met Susan and seen her DD's. and my daughter Lorie was just as well endowed.

As Maria laughed, Lorie went and hugged her and said to my surprise. "I am so glad daddy has you for him."

Maria returned. "I am the lucky one. I am so glad I have him." Then Lorie kissed her cheek sending me in a stunning awe. By the way, I wasn't the one who told Lorie of her mother's desire to do what she was now doing. It was her mother that told her. Lorie had a fit and if they were face to face, I think it would have gotten physical. Personally, I am glad it didn't happen.

Lorie has not talked to her mother since she found out about her hall pass. Susan's mother nearly had a stroke when she found out. She out right cussed Susan and slapped her a couple of times too. Now, I was guilty of telling her mom. I have to confess. She had called about a week after she had moved out on me. And I had a lot of steam that needed to be released.

I started noticing something though. About two to eight times a day, a very nice-looking Brown Honda civic passes by the house. It always comes from the top of the hill and slows to almost a crawl as it passes by. I don't know why my heart squeezes every time I see it?

I have been divorced for five months, asleep in the bed with Maria. I heard pounding on the front door. I grabbed my ball bat and made it to the door. looking out I saw a man that I had never seen before. I wished I had a pistol instead of a bat. I reluctantly opened the door ready to fight.

"Thank god, Thank god." Where the first words out of his mouth. "Hey do you know Susan Brown?" He asked.

"What about her?" I questioned not wanting to be too commented.

My name is Hank from Uber. I picked her up and she has been hurt very bad. I tried to take her to the hospital but she refused and made me bring her here. She knew you would help her.

I turned to look at Maria. She was standing at the door to our room. After a brief unspoken conversation. She softly said. "Go get her."

I walked behind the Uber driver as he led me to the car. He opened the door and the dome light came on and I could see her for the first time. "Oh my god, she needs the hospital." I called out ready to jump in and take her there myself.

"NO.NO. NO..." Susan screamed out of her swollen mouth.

I looked at her closely. She was beaten very badly. Her lips were swollen and bruised, one of her eyes were swollen shut there was blood all over her. I went to my knees and gently touched her. "You need the hospital Susan."

I could see pain in her face as she shook her head and mummer "No, please, no." I looked back at the house. Maria was there looking at me with concern on her face. I raised my hands and shoulders in a I have to please forgive me gesture.

Maria calls out softly. "Bring her in, we will see what we can do."

I picked her up out of the car. After playing with my little 102-pound Maria for the last several months picking up a 165-pound Susan was a bit of a struggle. But I managed to get her up and over my shoulders in a fireman's carry. I carried her into the house and I saw Maria standing in front of my daughter's open door. I carried her in with a small smile of relief. I put her in the bed and let Maria take a good look at her.

At first, Maria started insisting I call an ambulance but that passed soon as Susan kept begging to just let me fix her. (like I could even do that.) As swollen as her lips and face were, she had a good voice about her.

Maria called a Doctor friend and told him what happened. He showed up in no time and started administering to the patient. He had me bring in a machine that he swore was worth more than a dozen houses. I was very careful with it. As it turned out. He was mostly worried about her concussion. She didn't seem to have a fractured skull. The portable X-ray machine I brought in proved that point. She had been beaten and there were no guarantees. He let me know that if she died here, I may be charged with neglect. Or something.

He left, leaving an I.V. drip in her arm that Maria started for her, and several things of medication. There were anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, anti you name it along with some sorts of steroids. Thank god Maria was there and knew how to keep up with the medications.

I stayed up with her the first night; she was supposed to stay awake all night for some reason. I had a hell of a time keeping her talking. But I found a way when I started talking about all the men she was fucking when she left me.

She had become very agitated about that and kept awake. But an unexpected dividend happened. It became very therapeutic and we began to ease out of the awful hatred that we each held for each other.

I hated her for decimating our vows. She hated me for ending our marriage.

I found out that several of her lovers cussed her to no end when I refused to do their taxes. She told me she never thought I would do that. In her insanity, I guess she had a point. After I sent all her lover's wives the letters, they mostly stopped seeing her. That is when Kathy started to throw her out as I had done the same thing to most of her lovers too.

Susan moved in with a guy that wanted her to fuck his friends. After a month or two, he brought a couple of black men over and she wasn't really in the mood for that. That is when he started to beat her.

The other two men got in on it and after beating and having their way with her too, they threw her out. She didn't want to go to the hospital. So, she came here. It was the only place she felt she could go.

About 6 in the morning, Maria took over checking her vittles, pupils and reflexes and I fell asleep. We both took a week off work to try to get Susan better. She started to recover about the second day. We let her sleep and me and Maria went to bed and made love in our room. My ex-wife was on the same floor and could probably hear us too. After what she did to me... I still cared. DAMNIT.

The doctor continued to supply us with her medications and he stopped by every day too. Maria took some time off work to keep up with Susan. Between me and Maria, she had 24-hour care.

I figured out why the Doctor was so eager to stop by the house. I had to go to the store and on my way out the door but I had forgotten my wallet and didn't step out the door. I shut it and walked back to the kitchen; that is when I saw Maria kissing the doctor. It wasn't a friendly kiss. The way his hands were all over her I knew that they had been together for a while now.

Maria had been doing more than practicing medicine at work.

Well that confirms it. I am not man enough to keep a woman. I watched as they whispered to each other Maria smiling and obviously flirting with him. All the pain from when my wife walked out on me came back and I felt my heart being squeezed so hard I let out a small moan. Maria turned to see me with a shocked look on her face that I only saw for a microsecond because I bolted out of the house.

I checked into a motel and called in to work. I told them I wouldn't be in for a few days, maybe even a week or two. They asked me, "Why?" I told them "None of your god-damn-business." I sat and drank myself into oblivion the first few days.

I knew that Maria was too responsible to abandon Susan so I knew she would have proper care. But what about me? What do I do now?

I got ahold of the Dr's receptionist and started quizzing her about the costs of medical care he was giving my ex-wife. I started adding the numbers together, after all that is what I do. I then wrote him a very large certified check. I put paid in full on the memo's column with both my and Susan's names.

I drove by the house a few times but Maia's car was always there. Not knowing what else to do, I had a friend go by the house and drop a burner phone off with Susan. I needed to know how she was. I called the burner phone as I had watched Matt my friend left the house.

Susan was doing much better. She told me that Maria needed to talk to me. I told her I don't want to talk to her. She told me that she had a reason for what I saw and you really need to talk to her. I tried to say, I was married to a slut for over 24 years that I wasn't man enough to keep satisfied. I am not going to start a relationship with another woman I can't take care of.

"Please talk to her Russ. There is more to it than what you know. Please, you owe it to yourself to hear her out."

I had no idea what to say or do. I just knew that I couldn't survive another hall pass.

CHAPTER 9 THE END OF WHAT WAS MAGICAL.

I held out three days before walking up to the house. I have to say that I was more concerned with Susan than I was with Maria. I knocked on the door and waited.

A nurse I had never seen before answered and let me in. "Are you here to see Susan?" She asked.

"I am." I answered.

She introduced herself as Kim Blank. an R.N. that specializes in home care.

I kept quiet as she led me to Lorie's old room. I walked in and saw Susan sitting in a chair reading. I was glad she was up and about. But she still looked like she had gone three rounds with Mike Tyson. "You are looking better I see." I say with a forced smile.

She smiled a genuine smile back at me and said "Where have you been. I had everyone I know looking for you." I sat down on the bed as I looked at my ex-wife. "I know." I answered then smiled again. "How are you doing? I see you replaced me now." I say pointing to the nurse that led me into the room.

Susan shook her head and said, "No she replaced Maria. I no longer need night time care. I am able to get around pretty good now. The Doctor said that I was very lucky and the steroids and anti-inflammatories kept my brain from exploding. So, I wound up with no neurological damage."

"I have been taking walks around the block twice a day. Wanna go with me? It is time for my afternoon walk." She asked.

I wanted to ask about Maria, but I figured that I could wait and take her for a walk. Susan held my arm as we walked around the block, mostly in silence. We didn't have a lot to say and all I could think of asking her was about Maria.

Knowing my thoughts after all the years we spent together Susan said. "She is back at work. She still stops by sometimes to check on me but I think she is back with her fiancé now."

I looked at her and didn't need to ask the question.

"Doctor Collins and her were engaged for almost three years when they got into a huge argument and She kicked him out." She paused. "That's when she met the asshole shortly after, that expected her to supply him drugs." Susan looked at me. "That is when she met you quite by accident. When she called her ex, who happens to be one of the best trauma surgeons in the state, she did it for you. Because she said that you still have feelings for me."

Susan took a couple of breaths before she continued. "Maria told me that seeing her ex was really hard because she was still in love with him too. She knew the argument was nothing but pride and ego but she also knew She had never stopped loving him. After you caught them together and left, she arranged all my in-home care and her now fiancé Dr. Collins is paying the bills. They reinstated their engagement. She wants to wait a year before she walks down the aisle."

I thought Maria was far too good to be true. Nothing that good ever stays in my life. I can't blame her for going to him. She now has a wealthy Dr. and I hoped she found happiness.

I figured I will find out what all the costs are and make sure I get them the check. I don't want to owe either of them anything. The truth is, I had already started to fall in love with Maria and was planning on marrying her myself.

I am just not man enough for anyone. I guess I was destined to be alone. I had bought a ring but I called and canceled it after I saw her kissing the good doctor. I didn't deserve her. We made it back to the house and I spent the night with Susan. I still slept in the master bedroom while Susan stayed in Lorie's room.

I got up early and fixed each of us breakfast and was surprised to find Susan had walked in and was watching me cook. We ate together at the dining table.

About a week later, I took her out to a fairly nice restaurant she liked. All was going well until one of her ex-lovers came and sat with us uninvited and started to talk to Susan, ignoring me completely.

I am no slouch. I can hold my own in any fight, I started to challenge him but Susan said, "He's not worth it honey. Let's just leave, he can pay the bill." She took my arm and walked me out. I was humiliated beyond anything I could feel. My wife kept me out of a fight and took charge of a situation I didn't want but was more than prepared for. Susan dragged me out of the restaurant but I really wanted a piece of him.

On our way home she said. "I am sorry Russ. I had no idea this would happen to you."

I looked over at her to see her face full of compassion. She walked out on me and now finally dealt with the consequences.

Just a few days later we were shopping in the grocery store when two men approached her. Again, she had obviously been with them. I didn't recognize either one of them from the photos I received from the detective. I was wondering just how good or bad he really was.

I stopped only for a moment before I couldn't take the looks the men were giving me and I walked towards the front door of the store. Susan caught me before I even made it halfway. "I am sorry Russ. Please forgive me. She said as she took my arm.

The very next day I was getting gas and something to drink in a convenience store, when I heard a couple of men laughing. I looked up to see them looking away abruptly. They kept up with their laughter though.

It was then I knew I could no longer live here. I can't be in public without seeing someone that had fucked Susan. I suppose that they had been laughing at me for a while now, but I only just started noticing it recently.

The house had too many memories for me to sustain my sanity anyway. So, I asked Susan how much longer she needed to be under medical care? She told me that this was the last week of it and it was now Saturday.

Susan had lost her job. As it turned out, one of the married men that she had had sex with was one of her students' father. I sent photos to their wives, complaints were made and she was canned. She hasn't been able to find anything yet and really couldn't after she had gotten beaten so badly.

Against my better judgment, I told her what I was going to do, and let her know she needed to find somewhere to go. I put my accounting practice up for sale first. It surprisingly went fast. Despite the fact that I had fired a few of my customers, I still did a very good business.

I then put the house up for sale. I bought a new pickup truck and a topper. I knew that the only things I wanted to take with me would fit in the pickup truck. Though I stayed in the house with Susan, we kept our distance from one another quite well. We ate meals together, but that was about it.

Susan was not looking for a job or trying to find a place to live either. I asked her one day what she had planned to do as closing was coming up very quickly.

"I have my plans in place." Was all she said.

I closed on both the house and the business the same week. I had three days to be packed and ready to go after closing on the house. The new owners didn't like the stipulations but when I told them that I would throw in all the furniture and my extra four-wheel drive Subaru, they quit squabbling.

I packed my clothes and a few belongings that I wanted. Everything in the house reminded me of better days with Susan and Maria too. I needed less than half the pickup to fit all my items, so I was getting ready to leave.

I was walking back to the house when Susan walked towards the pickup, carrying two huge bags. "Need some help?" I asked in a friendly voice.

"Yes please." She said.

I took both the bags and asked her. "Where do you want them?"

"In the pickup with yours." She said conversationally, turning to get her last two bags. I stood dumbfounded, wondering what she was up too. I took the heavy bags to the sidewalk and then put them on the ground.

Susan walked back after carrying the last two smaller bags towards me. she went to that back of my pickup truck and tossed her two smaller bags in the back. Then she picked up one of the other bags and started to bring them to the back of my pickup.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a very confused voice. "Getting ready to leave. What else should I be doing?"

"Am I taking you somewhere or dropping you off?" I asked, pointing to her nice brown Honda civic parked in the driveway.

"As a matter of speaking yes and no." She looks right at me. as I stand there with the most confused look on my face. She puts her hands on her hips then with an attitude of let-me-explain-this-slowly-so-you-can-understand. "I am going with you wherever you want to go. Now, I know that we are going to argue. You are going to call me names, really bad and mean names. You will be cutting me to ribbons and will get it all out of your system. And then you will do it again. Now, by the time we get to Texas, you will start to feel some relief. Then you will beat me up some more. I may have to encourage you some but you will continue on. You are going to get everything out of you by the time we get to New Mexico. And then, at that point we will start to talk. We will talk and talk. We will find a way to live together. And then we will start over and I will be the wife my husband always deserved. I will love you as you deserved to be loved. I will want you every day. And I will spend the rest of my life making up to how bad I had hurt you the way I did."

Was this an apology? Was she really sorry? I don't know? but what the hell.

"So? Are you going to open the door for me or leave me on the curve with nothing?" She put it in my court.

It was my decision to make too. I walked to the passenger door and opened it for her. She got in.

We made it out of town before I started yelling and saying things, I had held back trying to spare her feelings.

We got to the next state before I started cutting her to ribbons with my words, and she started to cry. I started to back off but she wouldn't let me. She kept digging it out of me. I kept attacking. We slept in separate beds in the same motel rooms.

We stopped our arguments each time we stopped. I would only cut her with my words while we were driving.

When we made it just past Amarillo Texas. We pulled into an AL-subs connivance store to get gas. She went into the store to pay for the gas and find us something to eat if possible.

Her tear stained face brought a lot of looks from people but that didn't stop her. She came out of the All subs with a bag. It had four things in it.

"What are these?" I asked.

"I don't know. but they come highly recommended. Two of the local men there said they were the best." She said.

I said nothing until we were back on the interstate. Then I started again, "So, you just can't stay away from men can you, you fucking cum bag slut?"

Susan took it in stride and took out one of the burritos she had purchased. She took some sauce and spread it on top of it and handed it to me. "Here, take a bite and I will put more sauce on it for you." she said, ignoring my harsh words.