Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only can you pick hair color, you can choose the length, straight or curly, even add highlights if you want. Her eyes can be made round or cat like, even slanted for an Asian look with several color options. There are probably a million ways to shape the nose, face, lips, and eyebrows.

Moving down, her breast are highly customizable too. Small to large, firm to jiggly, darker to lighter areolas. The areola size is adjustable too. Nipple placement is also an option. Waist, hips, and butt can be brought in or out to achieve the hour glass figure. Her thigh gap, pubic hair and pussy can also be customized to your liking.

Really you can make her look any way you want within reason. She has to be human, she can't look like an alien or an animal of some sorts.

It's also pretty amazing how realistic she looks on the screen. It looks like a picture of a real person and not a computer generated avatar. One of the features of the app allows you to see her expressions like when she's happy, sad, confused or seductive.

Some of the women I have designed are pretty fucking hot too. I'll neither confirm nor deny that I've jerked it to a few of them.

The list of celebrities are mostly made up of porn stars and social media models, but there are a few singers and actresses as well. According to the FAQ section, the celebrities get a commission for every subscriber that chooses them for their hall pass. I checked out the male celebrities to see if I can get an idea of who Bree might choose. Most of the men are athletes and singers but there are a few porn stars and social media models as well, though I really don't recognize their names. There are also a hand full of wrestlers. She refuses to give me an idea of who she picked and says I'll have to wait untill I take the pill.

Two weeks later our Hall Pass package comes in. The small box is wrapped in unassuming paper for discretion. It's around the size of a birthday card but maybe two inches thick. Opening the box to see what's inside, the first thing I notice is a Thank You card.

"From the entire team at Hall Pass, we would like to thank you for your subscription. We hope the two of you enjoy your first Hall Pass box as much as we enjoy offering new forms of intimacy between partners. Relationships are beautiful, we are honored that you thought to include us into yours. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns. We welcome all forms of feedback as we strive to offer our subscribers the best service available. Have fun and please remember to familiarize yourself with the included instructions. Thanks again!!!

Sincerely, Dr.Jenkens and the Hall Pass Team

Behind the card is a small sheet of instructions along with two foil packets. The packets look alot like condom wrappers. Each wrapper is solid gold in color with a small pill inside. One has "Caleb" printed on it, the other has "Brianna".

The instruction sheet is pretty straightforward.

-Warning!!! Warning!!! All jewelry must be removed prior to ingesting medication. Failure to do so may result in extremely painful transformations.

-With 1 cup of water, swallow the medication in the foil packet that has your name on it. Do not chew.

-We recommend subscribers take the medication in the nude or wearing loose clothing. Also you should lie down facing up.

-Transformations typically start within 5 minutes and take around two minutes to complete.

-Transformations typically last for twelve hours. Extreme exhaustion takes place just before transitioning back. We recommend setting an alarm for eleven hours after taking medication. This will allow you time to secure a comfortable and safe space for transition back into your original state.

-Medication only causes body transformation, your mind will not be altered in any way. You are responsible for you own actions before, during, and after the hours of transformation.

-Alcohol should only be consumed after taking medication. Consumption of alcohol before taking medication can cause shorter periods of body transformation.

-Last but not least, enjoy your time as well as your partner!!

I guess the only thing to do now is wait for Sunday. That's usually the one day a week that we make sure to take off work to spend quality time together.

Chapter 3

It's finally Sunday, Bree and I are eating breakfast in our kitchen. I think she's avoiding the elephant in the room by chit chatting about random subjects. Maybe she's nervous about it, or maybe I'm just excited to try this Hall Pass pill out.

Bree cooked so I'm cleaning the table off and loading the dishwasher. She stays seated at the table while drinking a cup of coffee and browsing through her phone. When I'm finished with the chores, I stand next to her and softly run my hand up and down her back.

"So ummm...are we still planning on using our Hall Passes today?" I ask.

With a sexy ass smirk and a roll of her eyes, she looks up to me and says. "Wow, you just can't keep it in your pants today can you? I'm going to go for a morning jog, when I get back I'll take a shower and we can try it out around noon."

After trying to keep myself busy this morning, we are finally sitting on our bed next to each other. Both naked, both holding a glass of water, and both holding the little pill.

"On the count of three?" She asks.

"Sure, One...Two...Three."

I throw the little pill in the back of my throat and guzzle the cup of water down. My dick grows into a raging hard on almost instantly After a couple of minutes laying next to each other naked like this, my wife says.

"Wow, you really are looking forward to a chance a boning Ava Summers aren't you?"

"Well, yea I am, but it's more than that, just thinking about doing something different like this with you is quite the turn on. I'm starting to think that this is all there is to these pills."

"Oh shit, something is starting to happen, Oh my god this feels nice." She says as her eye lids flutter closed.

She has a very peaceful look about her and she's not answering any of my questions about what's happening. As I start to freak out a little I feel a warm sensation roll through my body. The heat intensifies as my eye lids flutter closed. It feels like I'm asleep but wide awake at the same time. I can sense my wife beside me, I can also feel my body moving and flexing. I can feel body parts shifting and rolling around, but it's not painful at all. It feels like I'm getting the best deep tissue message of all time. I still can't open my eyes, but I really don't want to. I just want to enjoy this magical sensation for as long as it lasts.

I can remember the instructions stating that this part only takes around two minutes, but it feels alot longer. It's like I can feel everything in slow motion. I can feel my legs changing, along with my groin area. I can even feel my pecks expanding. As I feel my hair growing longer, I start to realize that she's turning me into one of her favorite rock and roll artists.

When I open my eyes, I look to the left and see her. Ava Summers!!! Laying there in all of her glory, naked as the day she was born with a mesmerized look on her face. Then she speaks.

"Holy Shit!!! It actually worked!"

"Holy Shit!!! Is right, it actually did." I replied.

But my voice seems wrong, it sounded very feminine. I reach up to my new long hair and notice how small and delicate my hands and fingers are. Even my nails look like I just came from a nail salon with clear polish. When I look down at my new body I see two large breasts staring back at me. Then the realization hits me. I'm a fucking woman!!!! I sit up and look between my legs and see a perfectly shaved pink pussy followed by toned and tanned legs that are silky smooth with small dainty feet at the end.

Hysterically, I jump to my feet.

"What happened! What's going on? Why am I a woman? Something went wrong. They sent the wrong pill. We have to call the..."

"Just calm down and take a deep breath" Bree says as she reaches for my hands.

"Calm down?, What do you mean calm down! You of all people should know to never tell a hysterical woman to calm down."

"Sorry, maybe your right, but just take a few deep breaths and sit down beside me and we'll talk through this."

Gaining back my composure and wiping the tears from my eyes, I sit down and look at her. My wife, now Ava Summers, smiles and wraps me in a hug. Feeling her breast against my own starts a tingling feeling between my legs, especially after I feel our nipples brush against each others. She releases me from the hug to look into my eyes.

"Okay, first I have a little confession to make. Hall Pass didn't send you the wrong pill, there wasn't a mix up. You are the woman I designed."

"What??, Are you insane? Did you pull this kind of bull shit to get even with me for fantasizing about Ava Summers!"

"Hey, we dont speak to each other like that! I'm still your wife, I'm still Bree inside this body. I'll let it slide because I know you're still freaking out a little."

"I'm sorry, you're right, maybe these female hormones are getting to me. I still don't understand why you would make me into a woman. If you really didn't want to go through with this, you could have just told me."

"It's not that I didn't want to try this with you, but you have to admit, neither one of us thought this could actually work. Now that it has, I guess I owe you an explanation."

"Yes, an explanation would be nice."

"Well, the body that you are in is actually the body of my fantasy lover. I have always been curious what sex would be like with a woman."

"Really? So does that mean you're a closet lesbian?"

"No honey, I'm not a lesbian. I don't want to date a woman, I just want to fool around with one."

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No I haven't. That's why I designed my Hall Pass into a woman. I had a few opportunities back in highschool and college, but I chickened out. I was worried about what people would say if they found out."

"So you want me to have sex with you as a woman?"

"Well yeah. You we're planning on ravishing Ava Summers anyway, you can still do that without a dick. You may even learn a few things about what really drives women wild."

"Okay, so let's make a new deal, if I go along with this, what's in it for me?

"Well for one, the multiple orgasms I plan on giving you should be reason enough, but I'll sweeten the deal. We can keep the Hall Pass subscription for two more boxes. No funny business. You can be a man again and make me into any woman you want."

"Okay, that's tempting enough to agree too but I have one more question. Didn't we agree to not bribe or persuade each other if we didn't feel comfortable?"

"Ha ha, even with those amazing tits, you're still a smart ass. That deal was only if I was uncomfortable, not you. Here, let's go look in the mirror so you can see how gorgeous you really are.

Walking into the bathroom, we stop in front of the mirror and my jaw almost drops to the floor. The two sexiest women I have ever seen are staring back at me, butt ass naked. Ava Summers is on the left and if you believe it, the woman on the right looking back at me is even more gorgeous.

I appear to be 5'5" or 5'6", maybe 125lbs. Far smaller than the 6'1" 225lbs frame a had a few minutes ago. There is no sign of my goatee, in fact, my delicate heart shaped face is smooth as silk. How was she able to make my face look so sweet and innocent, yet exotic and sexy at the same time. Thin eye brows, small button nose, plump kissable lips and eyes that are so light blue, they almost appear to be gray. My long blonde hair falls to the middle of my back and down to my tits....'my' tits....holy crap my tits are a thing of beauty. I know Bree has D cups, Ava Summers is said to have double D's, but mine are even bigger. I've heard of triple D's, but I'm not sure what comes after that, quadruple D's? E's? F's? I do however know that my new pussy is getting wet from just looking at them. I cup both breasts in my small hands to feel the weight of them. How can they be this big, yet still be firm and perky?

"Give them a little pinch" encourages Bree.

As I close my pointer fingers and thumbs around my hardening nipples, I feel a stomach dropping sensation run through my body. As I continue to squeeze and rub my new nipples, I close my eyes as I imagine the electrical pulses running haywire in my core. I can't stop the light moan that escapes my lips. I feel warm breathe on my ear, then her tongue runs a circle around my ear lobe followed by a slight nibble.

"I think she likes it" Bree whispers

"Oh my god, it's pretty intense " I reply

"You haven't even gotten to the best parts, here, follow me."

Following my wife, I'm hypnotized by her swaying ass. I try to sway my hips and strut my stuff by mimicking her movements. I feel sexy, but I'm not sure if I have the same effect as her. Stopping at the foot of our bed, she turns around and gives me quite a seductive smile. I can feel my cheeks redden and flush as I ask.

"So how do we start?"

Cocking an eyebrow, she says "Maybe like this"

She wraps one hand behind my neck while placing the other on my hip to pull me in for a kiss. It's a passionate kiss so I open up to allow our tongues into each others mouths. I feel her hand slide from my hip, leaving a trail of fire up my flat stomach to cup one of my breasts. Instinctually, I follow her lead and bring my own hand to her left nipple.

It's an odd feeling, normally I know exactly what I want to do and when to do it, but I'm a little intimidated. The fact that I'm making out with Ava Summers is part of it, but mostly it's because I'm overwhelmed with how my new body is responding to her.

While I'm lost in my own little world of pleasure, Bree pushes me onto the bed. Laying on my back, she pushes my knees apart and crawls between my legs. In the missionary position, well I guess it's still called the missionary position when it involves two women, we resume with our tongue dance. She starts kneading my tits with both hands. Squeezing and pinching my nipples as she kisses her way down my neck, to my clavicle and finally my breasts.

The soft bites and tongue flicks on my nipples have caused a fire to build between my legs. I can feel my new pussy dampen even more. The new muscles in my sex start to clench involuntarily, eager to accept some kind of stimulation. I notice the muscles in my pussy operate the same as the muscles did in my dick, but they seem to be higher in my groin area

Her kisses move from my tits down to my stomach, then even lower until she's only an inch or so north of my soaked pussy. My breathing has grown heavy and even catches every time I feel a jolt of pleasure rock my body. She shifts around to get into better position.

"Well, well, well, looks like someone is enjoying herself. Your pussy is sooooo wet and slick. You've already made a mess on the bed sheets."

"Please, please,please keep going baby"

"As you wish, if you are this worked up already, you might want to brace yourself."

Her fingers start to massage my soft folds, then she plunges an exploring finger deep into me. A moan erupts out of me as she moves her finger in and out of my eager tunnel. A second finger stretches my walls but sends an explosion of euphoria through my soul. My moans have become louder now as she continues to slide in and out. I don't know if the neighbors can hear me, but I'm past the point of giving a shit.

Then I feel her fingers curl to hit a new spot. The new sensation can only mean one thing, she's found my g-spot. When she runs circles with her tongue on my throbbing clit, it sends me over the edge. My toes curl, my pussy squeezes her fingers, my arms and legs tremble and I shout "Yes! Yes! Yes!" As my first female orgasm washes over me.

"Sounds like you enjoyed your first female orgasm."

"Holy shit that was amazing"

"So I take it that you're feeling pretty comfortable with our situation now?"

"Oh yeah, very comfortable. I'm ready to reciprocate the pleasure I just received."

"And I plan on enjoying every bit of it, but I have something else in mind first."

Chapter 4

"What exactly do you have in mind? I'm not sure if I trust your sultry expression right now". I say

"Nothing major, I just want to girl you up a bit."

"Girl me up? Baby I think you did a pretty good job of that when you tricked me with that pill, then followed it by giving my new feminine body an orgasm. How can I get more girly than that"

"Well, first I need you to take a shower."

"Why a shower? I just took one a few hours ago."

"Yes sweetie, but you still smell like mens body wash and deodorant."

"And what's wrong with that? Are you saying my body wash stinks?"

"No silly, it doesn't stink, but you smell like Caleb, I want you to smell more like...Kaley"

"And who is Kaley?"

"Well, you are, at least for the rest of the day, Kaley with a K. Also, don't call me Bree, I'm Ava until these pills wear off."

Rolling my eyes I agree. I guess it's weird to call me Caleb while I look like this. Also, I wasn't sure if I should have been calling her Bree or Ava. I wasn't too sure what the protocol would be in this situation plus I know that calling your wife by a different name would usually land a man in hot water, even if I'm not actually a man at the moment.

"Which of these shampoo's do you like better? Lavender or strawberry?"

With the shower water warming up, she pops the tops on both shampoo's and I take a sniff. The strawberry smells really pretty so I choose it. I've noticed in this female body that my sense of smell is heightened. I remember reading that women have a better sense of smell, they also see shades of color differently as I've noticed that too.

Ava follows me into the shower, which is a nice surprise. She shows me how to condition my hair, then shampoo it. We also lather each other up with one of her scented soaps. We both cop a few feels of each other in the process and neither of us can control the giggles that take over us.

We hop out of the shower and towel each other off. Then she shows me how to wrap a towel around my hair like a turban. After that we rub some lotion on our legs. The lotion feels so nice on my new skin, running my hands up and down the silky, tan smoothness is actually turning me on again.

Ava pulls two blow dryers from a drawer then hands me one. I started to ask why she needs two of them, but I guess she has them for this very scenario, two women getting ready at the same time. I follow her back into the bedroom. She sends me to get another chair to set next to hers at her vanity while she starts digging in one of her makeup drawers.

I return with a chair and she hands me a lingerie set. Its made of white lace with floral patterns, while her set is an aqua color with darker blue and purple designs. The panties are nothing more than a small triangle with a few strings attached to the lace. I figure out which holes to slide my legs through and pull them up. It looks like the g-string would feel like it's cutting me in half, but it's surprisingly comfortable. The fabric feels nice against my pussy and the strings slide right in place thanks to my incredible ass. If I still had a dick and nut sack it would probably feel like getting castrated. I have a little harder time with the bra. Ava helps me get it situated, she adjust the straps to give it a better fit. We both have bigger boobs than Bree so the bras really force our breasts up to put them on display. I hook the garter belt around my thin waist then start with the white stockings. I'm shown how to roll them up my legs without damaging the delicate fabric. Attaching to garter belt to the stockings completes the look. Everything hugs my body tightly and highlights my feminine curves. My boobs look even bigger, my waist and stomach look tighter, my hips seem wider and the lace strings running between my ass cheeks accentuate my bubble butt. A perfect hour glass figure.