Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat" Ava says. We pull our hair into pony tails. She pulls out some makeup sets and gets to work on our faces. I know I should put up some resistance about the makeup, but I'm actually enjoying this bonding time with her, plus I'm kind of anxious to see how I look with it on.

We make small talk about all of the makeup products as she applies everything to our faces. I try to keep up with the purpose of each item, but she's giving me a lot of information and it's all fairly overwhelming. We find a sexy picture of Ava Summers online so my wife works to replicate her look. She uses brighter colors on herself but says more natural colors would look better on me. Other than while applying the eye liner, I'm really starting to enjoy getting pampered like this. It's pretty cool to see my face slowly transform into a work of art as new colors are added. She finishes painting my face with a light pink lipstick that make my lips look more plump and pouty. I definitely have a new found respect for why it takes women longer to get ready.

With makeup and lingerie set, we start on hair. She brushes and curls my hair for the next twenty or thirty minutes. Styling it to her satisfaction. In the process, she notices that my ears are pierced so she finds earrings that go well with my look. Her reaction to that is pretty funny, like she's more amazed by my pierced ears than by my dick turning into a vagina.

"Okay Kaley, you're all done, what do you think?"

"OMG!! You have done an amazing job, I have to be the sexiest woman on planet Earth."

"I agree, I love how humble you are as well" she says with a sarcastic smirk.

"Hey, I'm just calling like I see it, besides, you created me so it's as much a compliment to you as it is me."

"Sure, sure. Oh, I have some white heels with diamond looking rhinestones in my closet, you should try them on."

I find the heels on her shoe rack, sit back down in my chair to fasten them to my ankles. They fit well and look very pretty, but they are tough to walk in.

"Why don't you practice walking around the house to get comfortable moving in them while I finish my hair. I'll yell for you when I'm finished."

I grab my phone on the way out, knowing that I'll want to take a few selfies to capture the moment. I shut the bedroom door then walk up and down the hallway. It's tough at first, but when I straighten my posture and walk one foot in front of the other I get the hang of it. I'm a little scared to try going down stairs, plus I don't want any neighbors seeing me like this through the windows, so I stay in the upstairs hall. We have a full length mirror on the lenin pantry door so I watch myself walking to and from. I pull up a few videos of models prancing around in their underwear and bikinis to mimic their movements. They really pop their hips and swing their feet around. I also notice their hand and arm movements so I start walking toward the mirror with exaggerated hip movement. I softly run my hands up my torso and lightly cradle my breast. Having this body really makes it easy to copy what they are doing.

Then I hear Ava call out.

"Kaley, I'm ready dear"

I strut back to our bedroom door, push it open, then stand in the doorway. I put my hands on each side of the door frame about neck high and tilt my head to the side a little so that most of my hair falls over my right shoulder. I pop my hip and bring one leg in front of the other for the obligatory pose. Ava is in a similar pose with her hands on her hips. I give her a bright smile because I'm pretty proud of pulling it off so well. She tilts her head down a little, then bites her bottom lip and looks up through her eye lashes. Fuck she's so sexy.

I start my little strut towards her. Placing my hands on my hips, I bring them up to my stomach, then caress my breasts and continue bringing them up behind my neck. I bring my hair above my head then slowly let it fall through my fingers like a water fall.

When I get to her we immediately start kissing. Our mouths open to one another to allow our tongues to explore each other. I can taste her lipstick on mine and can feel her hands roaming my curves. As our kisses become more passionate, I feel my bra clasp come loose, freeing my boobs to swing and sway as they please. I reach behind Ava to unclasp her bra to give me better access.

This go around, I decide to take the lead. I push her onto the bed and climb between her legs, much like she did with me earlier. With first hand knowledge of what buttons to push, I get to work. I spent a little more time on her nipples because let's face, I've fantasized about these tits for several years.

Her drenched pussy tells me that I'm doing a good job so far. I start working in the same patterns that felt so good to me earlier. With my tongue and one hand pleasuring her sex, I slide the other hand under my panties to work my own slippery hole. As I circle my tongue on her clit, her pussy spasms and sends her juices into my mouth.

"Fuck Kaley, you're getting good at that. Let's get these panties off.

We pull our panties off to free our pussies, then she throws me back onto the bed. Laying on my back, she straddles me to get in the 69 position. She lowers herself to my mouth and I begin tongue fucking her pussy, as she starts on me I hear a vibration sound.

"What's that noise"

"It's just my vibrator, don't worry, you are going to love this."

She teases my clit and entrance with vibrations. I'm determined to keep my focus on pleasuring her but it's useless as she slides the round toy deep into me. It stretches my walls and reaches far deeper than her fingers could. The new sensations send my body to new heights. I see stars behind my closed eye lids as the euphoric orgasm washes over me. My screams are muffled by her pussy that's still rocking back and forth over my mouth. My finger nails are probably leaving scratches on each of her ass cheeks.

"HOLY FUCK!!! Keep going Ava!, God that feels so good."

Not only are female orgasms so much stronger than male orgasms, female orgasms don't mark the finish line. My pussy is begging for another one, lucky for me, Ava knows exactly how to deliver it. She continues working the vibrator for several more minutes sending me over the edge again. With my body trembling, she removes herself from the 69 position and lays beside me. Running soft circles over my stomach and tits with her finger nails, Ava asks me.

"Do you need a break?"

"No, not a break necessarily, let me just catch my breath. That little toy is amazing."

"Yes it is, but that one isn't even my favorite. Do you want to try out my rabbit?"

"Sure, I don't know how it can get better than what I just felt though."

"Well, lets see if it can."

Holding the toy, she shows me how it works. With the positions that we have been in so far, I haven't been able to watch anything enter my pussy, I've only felt it. Now watching the rabbit slide into me it is so arousing. Then the little claw thing starts messaging my clit and the end that's deep inside me starts to vibrate.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck baby that's good."

"Here, start working this one in me."

She hands me the toy that sent me over the edge a few minutes ago, so I begin working it on her slick opening. The rabbit is a thing of wonder as well. We are both moaning loudly into each others mouths as we begin kissing again. After three more orgasms each, we take a water break and try to get our bearings back.

I take off the heals so that I don't fall down the stairs. We both hurry to close the blinds so that we can keep some privacy as we are both only wearing stockings and garter belts now. We end up eating ice cream for lunch and giggle about everything we just did. As we put the ice cream and bowls away I ask.

"So Ava, do you have any more toys we can try"

"Why yes Kaley, actually I do have one that I haven't even tried yet, let's go give it a spin."

A short time later we are back in our bedroom. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed watching Ava hook a strap on dildo to herself. The dildo looks like a real dick, it's flesh colored, thick and veiny with a big head. It's at least 9 inches long and even has a nut sack attached to the base.

"Hey Ava, I'm not too sure about this."

"Awww, what's wrong baby?"

"Well, that thing looks like a real dick, and a huge one at that. It just feels kind of gay to do this."

"Really? That's your hang up? Look, you're Kaley right now, not Caleb. Plus I don't really see much difference in this than the other toys."

"Well, the other toys didn't have a head or a nut sack on them for starters. I may be Kaley right now, but I'll be back to Caleb tomorrow."

"Honey, I'm not asking you to stroke it or suck on it, I'm not even asking to stick it in your ass. This is the part of my fantasy that I've been looking forward to the most."

"Really? So that means you're not going to let up until I agree right."

"Hmmm, probably not, but how about I sweeten the deal for you. Do this and we'll keep the Hall Pass subscription for a whole year.

"A whole year? That's quite an offer."

"Yes it is, so what do you say?"

"Will you promise to be gentle? That thing is pretty huge."

"Awww, that's so cute, you sound like I did when I lost my virginity. So to answer your question, yes, I'll go slow untill you ask me to go faster."

"Did it hurt when you lost your virginity?"

"Well yeah, of course it did, but at the time I was in the body of a teenager. I never had anything bigger than a tampon or finger inside of me. You are in the body of a grown Hall Pass woman who was designed to have sex."

"I can't believe I'm doing this, how do you want me?"

"Baby, I think you'll love doggy style."

On my knees and elbows, I stick my bubbly ass as far in the air as I can and brace myself for the thick phallus. Ava sets up behind me with one hand on my hip and I assume the other hand is holding the strap on. She starts by sliding it up and down my pussy, teasing my wet lips. I'm still nervous, but if I'm being honest, I'm really starting to get turned on. Ava continues teasing my slick folds as my juices start to lube her new appendage. When she declares me ready to go, I feel the head slowly enter my opening. Inch by inch she slowly slides in. I feel my walls stretch and conform to the new shape. A loud moan leaves my mouth as she sinks all the way in. I can even feel the nut sack against my clit as my pussy is completely filled. Slowly, she pulls back out leaving me with an empty feeling. She continues to slowly slide in and out, being gentle just like she promised. Now that my walls are used to the girth, I need more.

"Ava baby, can you fuck me a little harder now?"

She answers by slamming her rod deep into me, she pulls back out a little faster, then slams back into me again. As she picks up rhythm, I bury my face in the pillow and cry out.

"Harder! Harder! Hardy Baby!"

She grabs my hips to pull me back to meet her thrusting and I cum instantly, but I continue to beg for more as my body trembles and my toes curl. I can feel my own juices rolling down my thighs. I'm so wet now, there is no resistance on the rubbery cock. It just keeps pumping in and out, in and out, in and out. The next orgasm hits and it's the most powerful one yet. I feel a jolt of pleasure run through every vein and every nerve ending in my body. I bite down on the pillow and let out some kind of screech. Tremors take over me and my muscles give out. I fall forward and lay there in a paralyzed state while I continue to shake uncontrollably. I lose track of time but I feel like this orgasm lasts for several minutes. Trying to catch my breath and regain my composure, Ava plops down beside me.

"Thank you" in a whisper is all I can manage.

"No Kaley...Thank you" comes her reply.

We spend the whole day enjoying each other. Not just in a sexual way either, don't get me wrong, there was plenty more sex, but we cuddled, we talked, we even gave each other massages. Ava helped me reapply makeup. I had to sit down to pee, that was different.

Before we knew it, our phone alarms went off signaling that we only had an hour left. We showered away the sweat, sex, and makeup from the day. We both wore one of my old soft t-shirts for pajamas. They're comfortable and big enough to handle my transition back during the night.

We cuddle in bed looking into each other's eyes.

"So tell me, how was your day as a girl?"

"Honestly, it was quite a roller coaster. Once I settled down after the initial shock I really did have fun."

"It looked like you were having fun. You were such a good girl today."

"Well I wanted you to have your fantasy so I tried to show some enthusiasm. I figured the more I showed, the more enthusiasm you would show with our next box"

"I'm glad you ended up enjoying it."

"Well I'm actually glad that you turned me into a woman. It opened my eyes to alot of things, plus I feel like we bonded today on a deeper level."

"I agree, I didn't think it was possible, but I feel closer to you now"

Exhaustion starts to settle in on both of us. We hold hands as we dose off. Before I sink into a deep sleep I hear her say.

"I love you Caleb"

"I love you too Bree"

Chapter 5

A month later I see the new Hall Pass box on the kitchen counter. Bree must have brought it in. Seeing the box brings back some pretty wild memories of last month. We never really discussed what all happened that day, I haven't brought it up because I'm a little ashamed of the truth. If I'm honest with myself, that day changed something inside of me. I think of other things that I wished I would have done in my limited time as a woman. I wonder how it would have felt to get dolled up and wear a sexy tight dress to walk around town. How would people react to seeing a woman as beautiful as I was. Would I like the attention? Or would I feel uncomfortable. Everything happened so fast when I was Kaley I didn't have time to ponder what I wanted to do. I just reacted to each situation Ava put me in. Now I've had a whole month to think about the things I may have missed out on.

Those thoughts are innocent enough, but I've had other thoughts that were more erotic. I wonder how that big strap on would have felt in my mouth, how would a real dick feel in my mouth? Would I like the taste or would I gag? How would it feel in my pussy? I've even been tempted to find that little box of toys to experiment, but I haven't had enough alone time in the house to find it. A month ago I didn't even know that box existed, much less where she keeps it hidden. I try to clear those thoughts from my head, but they return from time to time.

I've been more attentive to Bree's needs while making love. I imagine what she's feeling, I put myself in her shoes while I'm satisfying her desires. Remembering the pleasures I felt as Kaley causes me to cum sooner than I normally would. Don't get me wrong, the orgasms still feel great, but the quick explosion of pleasure doesn't compare to the pure euphoria of the female orgasm. It's more like an implosion I guess. Instead of one body part searching for release, all of the energy washes through your whole body and the effects last much longer.

I hope this Hall Pass session will clear my mind of Kaley's thoughts. Bree doesn't know it yet, but I didn't spend my Hall Pass on Ava Summers this time. I actually found a window on the app that allows you to view 'Past Lovers'. Ava and Kaley were the only two on there. It wasn't a lie when I said Kaley was the sexiest woman on the planet, she was, so I reordered her instead of Ava. Bree let me see the man she designed so I would know she wasn't pulling any trickery again. He was handsome, even looked a little like me. That is if I spent hours in the gym everyday to obtain washboard abs and chiseled pecs. Our hair was similar in color, I keep mine short but his was a little longer. I also keep a goatee while he had a closely trimmed beard. His 8 inch dick was bigger and fatter than my slightly above average six and a half inches. Okay, I guess we look nothing alike other than hair and eye color.

Around noon on the following Sunday I opened the Hall Pass box to see the contents. A thank you card, instructions, and two gold foil packs with the pills inside. The 'Thank You' card was worded a little differently, but other than that it was the same as before.

"Hey Bree, are you ready to use the new Hall Pass box? I call out

"Umm sure! Give me five more minutes to finish switching out the laundry. If you want, you can go ahead and take the box and two glasses of water up to the bedroom. I'll be up in a few minutes.

I grab the box and the glasses of water to head upstairs. I set the waters on our drawer chest and pull the two foil packs out of the box. Opening the pack with my name on it, I study the pill wondering how something that small can create such drastic changes. This little pill can turn me into a heart throb that most any woman in America would kill to be with. Grabbing the other foil pack with Bree's name on it, I think how this little pill can turn her into the gorgeous blonde that I came to know well just last month. Hell, it could even turn me back into that gorgeous woman......

Wait, it actually 'COULD' turn me back into her, all I have to do is take it instead of mine. I could get a redo and try the things I missed last time. Bree turned me into the opposite gender, she can't get too mad at me for doing the same to her. I could even play it off that I mixed the pills up on accident. Am I really considering this? I hear her footsteps coming up the stairs. This isn't my proudest moment, but I say "Fuck it". Without time to consider all of the ramifications, I rip open her foil pack, throw the pill down my throat and chug a glass of water. I hurry to set my pill next to the other glass of water and place the two empty foil packs back into the Hall Pass box.

I start pulling my shirt over my head as I walk towards the bed. As I'm undoing my belt buckle Bree walks into the room with a stack of freshly dried towels in her hand.

"You already took your pill? You must be anxious to get started."

"Yeah, I guess so, yours is over on the drawer chest"

She takes the towels to the master bathroom, then walks over to her pill and glass of water. Holding the pill, she has an odd look on her face. Probably the same look I had earlier, wondering how such a small pill can produce dramatic results. She looks up to me with a devilish smile and pops the pill followed by the water. At this point I'm already fully nude and laying on the bed. I watch as she undresses causing my hard on to start raging. I close my eyes to prepare for the changes as I feel her plop down beside me. I feel her hand slide into mine as she says.

"So round two huh"

"Yeah, round two"

"Well, I plan to Rock. Your. World."

Oh shit, Rock my world?? Is she going to want to rock my world when she realizes that she's the man and I'm the woman? Maybe I didn't think this through enough. Our time as Kaley and Ava was fun and bonding. Kaley and Mr.Bree would be a much different dynamic. What do I do if she wants to have sex? Could I actually have sex with a man? I was curious to know what a real dick would feel like in my pussy, but I wasn't planning on actually doing it. Before I can think any of this through, I feel the transformation start.

The transformation starts like last time. The warm calming heat that intensifies. The deep tissue massage feeling. The sensations are the same but now that I know what the final result will be, I notice the changes in a different way. My arms and legs aren't getting stronger and muscular like I thought before. I can feel them shrinking and softening up. What I thought were pecs before, actually feel like my boobs growing. I can even feel my dick and nut sack shrinking and receding into my lower abdomen. Transforming into my pink little pussy, clit, uterus and even ovaries. My body softens as I feel the new estrogen coursing through my veins, overtaking the testosterone that was pumping through my blood. Then, it's over