Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby, you like seeing your big fat cock going in and out of my pussy don't you? It feels so fucking good. Oh God I'm going to cum on your giant dick baby Aaahhhh!!"

"Fuck yeah baby, I love it, keep riding me just like that. You can't get enough of this dick can you?"

"Oh Caleb, give me your cum baby, I need it, I need to feel your dick explode in my pussy!"

He thrust himself upward as he came, nearly bucking me off, but his firm grip on my thighs kept me in place. A few moments later I slowly slid up and down his dick to completely milk his balls dry. I get so turned on watching his semen slowly ooze out between my walls and his shaft. He started rubbing my clit bringing me to a final orgasm before we showered and went to bed.

Chapter 17

As we got closer to the end of our three months I could tell a difference in both of our attitudes. Neither of us were looking forward to going back to our normal lives. We were easily agitated and both had shorter fuses. We never really had arguments with each other, but we were both going through mood swings. We tried helping each other release some tension with sexual acts. It helped at the time, but neither of us could stop the count down.

One of my last meetings with Dr.Jenkes was really enlightening. I confessed that I was feeling a little down on myself. In my heart, I feel like a woman, but sometimes my mind still tells me I'm a man. I've been a man my whole life and I'll be a man again in a few short weeks, but I'm not too sure I want to go back. It's like I'm not ashamed of who I'm becoming, or even ashamed of the sexual acts I've done, but I feel like I should be. He told me my feelings were perfectly understandable and that Caleb and I were both lucky to have each other's full commitment during all of this.

"So what are some of your favorite things about being a female?" Dr.Jenkens asked

"Well, the sex is amazing for one, but there are a ton of small things as well. I love the feel of my breasts and ass jiggling as I walk. I've always been a creative person, being a woman allows me to be creative with makeup, hair, clothing and accessories. I even love the way my longer hair feels when it tickles my back, shoulders and boobs. I like the attention I get when I wear something cute. I like the way men stare at my chest when they think I'm not looking. Being in a female body just feels like home."

"You answers remind me of why I got into this side of the business. You see, my younger brother Sean dealt with gender identity issues his whole life. Of course I had no idea. He was a strong, smart, handsome young man. He was very popular in school, he played on the basketball team, he was even the typical frat guy in college."

"So he hid his true feelings from you?"

"Oh he hid them from everyone. It came as quite a shock when he told me his plans to transition into a female. Initially I thought he was crazy, or it was some kind of phase he was going through. My reaction really hurt his feelings so I took a deep look into myself. I knew he or she would always support me in anything I did so I knew I had to support my brother"

"So he started using Hall Pass to become a woman?"

"No, not at first anyway. He went about it the typical way a person would change their gender. Hormone replacement and surgery were the only way to transition at that time. I was one of the lead scientist on our Bodyform technology and had been discussing human transformations with a few colleagues. I wanted to help my brother so I lead the charge in moving our product into human testing. Now, after a few years of hard work, my brother is now my sister and she is a happily married woman expecting her first child!"

"Wow, that's an amazing story. I'd love to meet her sometime. I'm sure we would have a lot in common."

"Oh but Bree, you already have. She goes by the name Dr.Carmen Sillo now."

I was surprised to find out Dr. Sillo's past. I never would have thought she was born male. Maybe that's why I felt a connection with her. Maybe that's why she seemed to understand me better than the other doctors. We have similar stories, although it took me longer to realize something was off with my gender. On the night before our last visit to the Bodyform facility, I had a long discussion with Caleb.

"So let's have an honest conversation. If it was possible to stay the way we are now, would you want to? Or would you rather go back to being the female in our marriage?"

"Honestly, I'd love to keep going like we are now. I had a feeling you wanted to keep my old body and I'd love to keep yours but they were pretty specific about this trial only being three months."

"I know, but it can't hurt to ask. If Dr.Sillo was born male but is now a female who is pregnant and married, maybe they can extend our time as well. Maybe we could tell them we want to have a child in our current roles."

"Woah, a kid, do you really want us to start a family?"

"I don't know, but it's something I have thought about. I'll admit that I get jealous when I see a pregnant woman and know that I could never be in her shoes. But if Dr.Sillo can do it, there has to be a way right?"

"Okay, I'm on board, we'll ask tomorrow if we have any other options."

The next day we drove to the facility for our last check up. I was put through a gynaecological visit again. This time it was bittersweet, it's not that I enjoyed it, but I wondered if it would be the last time experiencing one. Our physicals came back great. With eating better and exercising regularly we were healthier than ever. Dr.Jenkens noticed our restlessness pretty easily and started the conversation with asking us what's going on.

"You two seem pretty anxious today, are you excited about getting back into your old lives?"

Caleb spoke up first.

"Well actually Doc, we are dreading the thought of going back. We were hoping maybe we could extend our medical trial. We wouldn't even be asking for compensation. We'd be willing to volunteer for it and still come in every two weeks for physicals."

"I see, and the two of you have thought this through? You've discussed this at length I'm assuming."

"Yes we have Dr.Jenkens. I want to stay as a woman and Caleb wants to stay a man for longer. Another three months or even longer would be amazing. You told us about Dr.Sillo's situation so we thought maybe there was something you could do."

"I see, well unfortunately we can't offer you another round of the serum at this time. Your health and safety have to be our number one concern, but I may have another option if you're really interested, but it's not a decision to take lightly."

"Go on, we're interested in hearing it."

Dr.Jenkens gets up to walk to a glass door cabinet in his office. Opening the cabinet door he pulls out two small vials. They appear to be empty until he sets them in front of us on his desk. Inside each vial is a capsule shaped pill that is crystal clear. Caleb and I look at each other in confusion, then back to Dr.Jenkens for an explanation.

"I can only offer you two options. The first option is to continue your Hall Pass subscription. You return to your original bodies tomorrow, then once a week you can live in any body you want. The other option are the capsules in front of you."

"And what exactly will these capsules do for us?"

"If each of you take one tonight before you switch back, you will stay in your current body permanently. I need you to understand that permanently means exactly that. Our normal Hall Pass technology will no longer allow you to temporarily switch bodies anymore. In fact, none of our technology will allow you to switch back. You will be able to grow old together, you will be able to have children together, your lives will be as if you were born in the body you are in. There is a small possibility that we could reverse it in the future, but it's highly unlikely. Take these home with you and discuss your decision with each other. I will encourage you to be fully transparent with each other. "

With Dr.Jenkens offer weighing heavily on our minds, we left the facility to go home. We didn't speak much on the ride. We just held hands and thought about our decision. I wanted more time as a female, I wanted to be Bree for longer, but permanently? I'll never have a dick again, but do I even want it back? I've almost forgotten what it feels like to have a dick between my legs. I certainly don't miss being in a man's body. Does Caleb want to stay in a man's body? Or does he want to be a woman again? All of these questions keep rolling through my head for the whole ride home.

When we pull into our driveway, my decision has been made. I want to take the pill to make this change permanent, but I want Caleb to speak his mind first. We sat across from each other at our kitchen table with the vials between us. Caleb lays his hand on the table in a request for my hand to join his. He looks up at me and says.

"We need to make this decision together. Do you want to go first? Or do you want me to?"

"You go first."

"Ok, I've decided I want to do this. I want to be Caleb for the rest of my life, but only if you want to be Bree for the rest of yours. I'd rather be stuck in my old body than have you resent me."

"Baby, look at me. I want this too, I really do. I do have a few conditions though."

"Ok, so what are your conditions?"

"Well first, I want to renew our vows, I want to be a bride. Second, I want to have your child at some point in the future. We don't have to try right now, but my biological clock will be ticking."

"I'd like those things as well."

Five years of marriage and we are sitting across from each other at our kitchen table. Each of us with one arm stretched across to hold hands while looking at the small pill in our other hand. With a huge smile on my face I ask.

"We're really doing this aren't we?"

"I love you so much, and yes, we really are doing this!!" Comes the reply.

We both swallow our little clear capsules down. My heart races and I feel my stomach drop. I can't believe this is happening, I can't believe I'll be a woman named Brianna Leigh James for the rest of my life. Tears of joy roll down my face as I squeeze Caleb's hand as tight as I can. He has the same look on his face as I have on mine. Then I feel it, I feel the pill do it's job. The warm calmness rolls over my body. My eyes flutter closed, then I feel a 'click'. That's the only way I can explain it, just a 'click', It's like my mind and body locked themselves together.

Caleb stands and walks over to me. I stand up as well and bring my lips to his. We kiss passionately for several minutes before he picks me up. I wrap my right arm around his neck and keep my left hand on his jaw to keep our lips together. One of his strong arms holds my legs up while the other is wrapped around my back. He slowly carries me up the stairs to our bedroom with our lips still locked together. When he sets me down we start working on each other's clothes.

Fully naked, I lay down on the bed as he crawls on top of me in the missionary position. Our lips and tongues are back together when he slides his dick into my pussy. My pussy.... not Bree's pussy, not Kaley's pussy, not a borrowed pussy, but MY pussy. As always, it feels so amazing, but there's a little something more this time. The physical pleasure is the same, but the emotional pleasure coursing through my body is overwhelming. Our lips remain together as he speeds his pace up. My walls tighten and my muscles spasm as I'm brought to the most intense orgasm I've ever felt. Pure euphoric bliss works it's way through my body. I moan in pleasure as I feel his dick swell inside me and pump jet after jet of his warm seed into me.

After cleaning ourselves up we were back in bed holding tightly to each other. I know I'll be the best wife to this man that I can be. I'll be the best mother to his children that I can be. This man is now officially my husband but he's been my soulmate for years. There is no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with than him. Before falling asleep I knew it was my turn to keep our nightly tradition going so I leaned up to kiss him then said.

"I love you Caleb."

"I love you Bree, for the rest of my life, I will always love you."

The End

1...67891011