All Comments on 'Hall Pass Ch. 02'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

needs to get rid of kathy before he gets something clorox won't kill

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

A woman’s vagina is designed to allow a baby to pass through. It is designed to stretch, and the notion that Alex’s cock is so big that it always hurts his wife is just so fucking stupid that I couldn’t get past page one.

Babies come in the 20+ inch long, 8 lb range; are we supposed to believe that Alex has an 8 lb cock?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

It was a good story. Very realistic and good dialogue with a lot of imaginative interplay. There were too many repeat lines and points by the characters. Tighten it up, and it will be better.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Divorce is the only option. God knows what lies in her cesspool. Why would Tom want any more to do with her? An epilogue would find her seriously ill bleating about how sorry she is and that she wants another chance. That will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Simply terrible

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

This one should be called how stupid can you get and have self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So I liked that you had Tom come out OK and the fact that he had a normal dick was more than acceptable. I didn't like how you had Kathy go back for more. I thought she would have learned her lesson and begged Tom for forgiveness. But in the end you are right. She reasoned that with some lube and maybe her taking more of the lead she could see if a big cock was in fact better. Finding Neil I guess was just dumb luck. Bigger than Tom but not painful.

So both somehow win but not sure how long it will last.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

Just a very boring story. Can't relate to characters.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

"Tom was a decent man who always put Kathy first in his life. He worked hard, listened to her, and never made her feel taken advantage of. Tom was the kind of man that most women want and look for, "

Every women dream of this man?? Then why look for Alpha male when in fact women want a beta male? It goes to show the kind of logic women have, no wonder GOD made man first coz with this kind of brain, woman would screw-up Eden even before the snake gets there.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Oh why did they marry if they're just going to have sex with others. What a ducked up mess of a marriage.

LotusblumeLotusblumeabout 3 years ago

Quite confusing... you are mixing names and the story overall is not straight forward. Therefore hard to follow ...

G1962G1962about 3 years ago

This keeps getting crazier by the min.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Got a little off course at the end. You need to work on your writing craft. The plot wasn't bad for most of the series but the prose was "too simple" and kind of seemed like a series of simple statements. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's a shitty story that has Kathy come out a winner at all.

She manipulated the "Open marriage" thing. She LIED about having 'just Alex', and went on to do a gang bang.

She went from 'hating the sex, and herself' and for NO REASON at all, started to love it. She even said her 'pride took a beating'.

Why is she laughing at Alex? Why is Alex even with her? The story WAS GOOD. But you took the ending, and went the opposite direction of how you wrote it.

Alex is a sleezeball, but he's not manipulating Mary like Kathy did to Tom. He's, and I hate to say it, a more moral person that Kathy.

I get that Tom and Mary are still ultimately the winners here. What I don't get, at all, is why Kathy went from hating the sex, to loving it. Why and when did Alex decide to get hung up on a woman he admitted to, "not enjoying her pussy much, not respecting her, not liking her age much' He has more pussy out there.

The story went from clever to lazy. Logical to illogical. You can change the ending, or you can change the beginning. But the story, as it stands, contradicts itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOL!!! This is like an x-rated version of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey circus show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beside being one hilariously stupid clown show story, some comments are even more outrageous for getting too serious about this story, trashing the women again and idolizing the men. LOL!!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Wow..what a new concept here...a wife that truly doesnt love nor respects her husband.

Cant imagine how tough it is thinking outside the LW template box like that to write a story like this...but more power to ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Must ask how old the author is... basic English is needed as the dialogue and narration is just appalling! I skimmed to the bottom of page one and still the reconditioned pussy line being pushed. If they stretched out like you're suggesting the world would be full of single children as all pussies would be stretched out too much after childbirth...

Rather than rush out a story a week, take a break a learn how to write, then get someone to check through your work. You'll find it far more satisfying.

Can't comment on the rest of the story as my eyeballs wouldn't let me.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

No improvement over chapter one, and that one was really bottom tier.

darklogicdarklogicabout 3 years ago

Self-contradicting text and name swapping. You have a good story buried here but you need to edit better.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Entertaining but confusing read. Thanks for sharing.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 stars

nice improvement over chapter one. keep up the great

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the biggest issues I have with this story is that you start practically every sentence with a name, like this last paragraph...

Kathy looked at Neil, then back at Alex, "Neil doesn't have a problem getting it up."

Alex said he didn't know what his problem was. Kathy said she did, "You have a big useless dick."

Alex yelled back at Kathy, "And you're a slut!"

Kathy smiled, "At least my pussy works, unlike that useless piece of flesh hanging between your legs."

Alex huffed, "I haven't told Mary yet, but I'm moving to Montana to live with my grandmother, anyway."

Kathy laughed, "Well, maybe that's for the best. I have Neil and Tom has Mary. And now you'll have someone that will love you whether they want to or not."

Mary kissed Tom, "I like what you have between your legs."

Tom smiled, "And I like what you have between yours."

.......

Once you have two people having a conversation, the reader knows who is who. You don't have to post their names before every sentence. It made it almost clinical.

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 3 years ago

Far too verbose and repetitious

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending was entirely unsatisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The end of the story was terrible. Kathy had become the whore she wanted to be. Why is Tom keeping her in the house? Will Mary dump tom to go with Alex to Montana - Mary's last comment about Alex was that she still loved him. Maybe Mary wouldn't feel pain with Alex if she got him to understand the idea and pleasure of foreplay and used enough lube? Is Alex now impotent because he fears he has lost Mary's love to Tom? Early in ch 2, Mary says Alex cums only once a night. Then with Kathy he is cumming 2 or 3 times on at least two occasions. Alex seems to prefer Alicia because she has "some self respect" and abhors Kathy as a slutty whore. Yet Alex remains with Kathy. When Alicia phoned Alex as he and Kathy finished at the parking lot, asking him to come over to fuck her - was that a demonstration of Alicia's self respect? No conclusion or resolution for the main character, Tom, unless sharing his bed with a great kisser (Mary) is supposed to be Nirvana. The series and story began with potential. It ended as a disaster.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

All of that to prove K is a really nasty slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skipped a bunch as I was getting sick. He's hemming & delaying, not wanting or believing in hall passes then takes one; talking about marriage sanctity until he finally screws Mary, while letting his wife be screwed by who knows how many. I was waiting for Tom to barge in during his wife's sexcapades, but that didn't didn't happened. Just more dribble talking. In the end, I was getting sick, even tho I know this is just a story. (If I knew the subject matter, I wouldn't have even started it.) They all have mental issues insofar as I'm concerned.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Dumbest story I have ever read, well almost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story makes absolutely no sense & should be burned. I'd give it 0 stars, but that wouldn't detract from your rating, so 1 it is. You've a wife who's happy to let her husband fuck around, another husband who's against the hall pass just to accept & use it with the other wife. I was waiting for Tom to get his brains going, but it didn't happen. Sorriest piece of work I've read on this site.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

That was definitely one of the poorest entries i have read. Women turn instantly stupid and cNt wait to be degraded by a big cock. Sire we all believe that

hasbro_fanhasbro_fanover 2 years ago

Story was good, writing was hard to read. All of the swapping and no reaction made it hard to believe for me.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Not an enjoyable read. It was amazing how the storyline allowed Kathys supposedly good married relationship with Tom to just dissolve at the end and there was no interaction between Tom and Kathy. It seemed that Mary replaced Kathy and Kathy found Neil and they all were just going to move on. The storyline did not flow and as far as I am concerned it crashed and burned. 2 stars

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

A very hot and erotic story and a great addition to chapter 1 that just laid the groundwork. Tom & Mary do have to deal with the moral issue but over come it in the end. Kathy obviously is reborn as a whore slut as she lives out her wildest fantasies. Alex is self centered man whore . Neil just got lucky at the right place at the right time. Thank You and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Starts with Kathy wanting to give her husband a hall pass so she could fuck Alex... 5-10 times. Which she's probably doing anyway. Then it turns to her having 2 or more lovers. All not covered by the fallacy of this hall pass. Can you say the word S L U T ?? I wonder when the STDs will come out to play.

In the end, there doesn't seem to be any connection between Kathy & her husband Tom, but more interested in the other guys. I look at the author's "name" & now I can see why she writes like this.

Just a terrible story & a waste of my good time. Hope her computer gets broken with stories this bad.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Badly written convoluted collection of declarative statements. Did author ever read a book?

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

Kathy is a real SLUT. I’d drop her as soon as I could. Wouldn’t need any STDs in my life.

BSreaderBSreader4 months ago
Worse

Than the first.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why the hell are these two losers married? Ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hall Pass Previous Part
Hall Pass Series Info