All Comments on 'Hall Pass Hiccup'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments (Page 2)
ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

Tx77Tumbleweed, tell me you're a pretentious, self-absorbed dumbass without telling me you're a pretentious, self-absorbed dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry I couldn’t get through it. It was a simple cut and paste from dozens of stories this author has written. As have thousands of others. There wasn’t anything new in it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yep, quick decisions with strong consequences can be a disaster which you proved here. Too bad some husband didn’t introduce Mr. Smooth to awake up call. 5*

Huedogg2Huedogg26 months ago

damn.......sometimes you want to listen but for some reason your sense go deaf....

Xabrian39Xabrian396 months ago

Ok story. Were they married 12 or 7 years? Whole thing felt kinda rushed.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

3 stars, for 3 reasons. First, the author stressed how he paid for her Masters, and she made more than him. Yet, there was zero effect from that on the divorce, or at least no mention of it - she should have been paying him spousal support.

/

Second, the author very clearly made the dumb bitch cheater STILL more annoyed that the cheating sex was mediocre, than at the fact that she destroyed the man she loved. Though, this is mitigated by the well thought out karmic revenge (no kids and being cheated on later and single at 50), so I'm not taking off stars for this.

/

Third, I was really annoyed by Penny's attitude. The whole "She was average looking, with an average body, she thought, meaning she had nothing to attract a good-looking, obviously single man", screams "I'm an entitled modern woman, not considering 75-80% of men as humans worth considering as a partner and only chasing the best male specimens, then whining about being single after 30". This could have been just an unfortunate wording by the author on accident, but the author didn't really flesh out her personality or inner world or thoughts, beyond "she's not a cheater", which - while it speaks highly of her - doesn't conraindicate her being entitled as a young woman.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jimmy Soul had it absolutely right back in 1963 when he sang, " If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife, So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.""

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

So the betraying spouse would have been vindicated if she had experienced great sex with Dutch Thor? This story was kind of paint by numbers for this very good author. Still, a 4.

PentafelixPentafelix6 months ago

Meh. Nothing new here, all the characters behave like shallow children.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

Decent tale but not plowing any new ground here. I think after reading a lot of these stories l have become jaded.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What I don't like is how they keep mentioning the mediocre sex. So if Johan the Thor like god was AWESOME in bed, like February sucks good, then this would have all been worth it? You think Johan would have then married her? Or if Johan still takes off leaving her alone would she then be fine being childless and alone at 50 because of the fantastic memories of the best weekend of her life?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A solid five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Checked all the boxes except you forgot to kick Johann in the balls. Formulaic.

Doc

Polly_DollyPolly_Dolly6 months ago

Tale of woe and regrets, with two individuals able to pass GO (again for one and anew for the other) and move forward in their lives. At least Johann got something of a comeuppance, though he probably didn’t learn anything from it. More pathos than many stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now if Gray and Peggy had a son 2 years after they were married and a daughter another 2 years later then how could their 15yo son be watching his 18yo sister graduate highschool?... that's a nice trick... is it magic?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Probably a more accurate Hall Pass on demand story than most others.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story.

16GaDouble16GaDouble6 months ago

What a nice story, with such a nice ending!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

A good story of truth.

BrentJWBrentJW6 months ago

Perfectly written cliche' trope. I guess I was hoping for a twist somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lame, clichéd, uncreative morality story. You even manged to fuck up the time lines. I read it all, and the comments, just to see what kind of schlock the Party Faithful of Loving Wives loves so much. And there they were, fulsome in their praise, no longer hiding behind "anonymous". What a bunch of morons.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it. It fell into the standard "Hall pass" type of story though. It was however well written.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

4 stars from Xluckylee for a nice story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So boring and bland.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Entitled dumbass is an understatement. I like his instant, and determined reaction to her cheating. She was gone in that moment. As much as I love my wife, if she did something like this, then I would react in the exact same way. As far as her “Johann”, all my years of VA treatment for my anger and aggression problems would be wasted. This is an often told story, but I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't get it. He married badly, the first time. She outed her self-absorbed entitled greedy self, and he cut his losses. She started an affair with a handsome man because she wanted her cake and eat it too. Its probably a plot fault to claim that she changed her spots; why would she do that?

\

Then he met a decent woman, a real woman, and had a reasonably sound faithful loving marriage; it happens All the time. The good person ended up with a good life and the shallow flawed person ended up with a mediocre bland life. It happens ALL the time.

\

"They lived happily ever after" is a cliche' because its true. Decent people very often live happily ever after. What kind of person doesn't believe that? What kind of supposed human being wants that to not be true? It must really really suck . . .

\

Good story. Thanks for some plain old reality from the real world of real people, the decent ones and the fuckups. Another cliche': you reap what you sow.

Jk777Jk7776 months ago

Good story

On a side note, the best thing about the LW category is when the bulls pick on the cucks in the comment sections. Its like cats and dogs up in here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A nice read

CorderoCordero6 months ago

That is a 'nice' story. Enjoyed reading it. Just reminds me of two things... 'be careful what you wish for' and 'the grass is always greener on the other side' . Both useful proverbs in life..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story! Although I continuously wonder why some women can be sooooo stupid sometimes.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

Good story well told. Still, I wonder how long Kelly and Gary were really married and why the daughter graduated as the second child before the son?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think you mixed up the ages of their children at the end. You said their boy was born first and his sister two years later. At the graduation, their daughter was 18 and their son was 15.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So wait a second. You had all those people look at this story and no one noticed this: "The two later had a pair of children, a boy two years after the marriage and a girl another two years later." -

followed by - "...their 15-year-old son, Reggie, were sitting in the gymnasium of their local high school watching their 18-year-old daughter, Phyllis..."?

I mean this in the most respectful way possible, you're too good to make that mistake.

All that notwithstanding, I liked the contrast between the entitled hottie and the truly loving "normal" woman.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham6 months ago

Good story, I loved it.

To all those good and kind people who looked over your work, please note that 'pair' is a plural word. For example, 'the pair WERE...', not 'was'. Pair equals two, just like 'the two of them WERE...', not was. 'Couple' is also in that category.

usaretusaret6 months ago

Nicely done, interesting read.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

Nice story well written.

James G 5James G 56 months ago

Good story but there are editing issues

Besides the notes about the kids, their relationship time swings between 7 and 12 years, and there are other little errors all thru

Still well written

MightyHornyMightyHorny6 months ago

A great LW that perfectly shows the worthlessness of the saying "Happy wive, happy life."

Gray gave so much to Kelly, she seriously thought she could take EVERYTHING from him, especially his self-respect and dignity.

Honesty, the fact that she went out of her way to make sure he never got his master should have been taken as the first true sign that their marriage wouldn't last.

Definitely a 5⭐... especially since the author didn't make his MC call his ex-wife 'babe' during their breakup, as he has done so WAY too many time lately. Thank you for that, Hooked!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Aiiiiyyyeeehhhaaa!"

"Nnnngggghhhhaaahhh!"

Yep, the author got that right, it was that bad...

DMKarr10DMKarr106 months ago

No such think as marrying above yourself. The marriage makes you equal. Men need to be men. The first sign of something wrong he should have jerked a knot in her ass.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy6 months ago

Short and to the point story. Well written, good characters created well written dialogue couldn’t ask for more. Most importantly I was entertained!

Still 141 comments that is also impressive didn’t check score but anymore the number of comments to me is a sign in LW. Way to much 1 bombs and ‘cuck’ thrown around or other inane short reasons for low score. A good amount of comments shows a nerve or topic well agitated to prompt readers to comment.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy6 months ago

I feel I need to add to my below comment after checking currently. Even more impressive score 4.46

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm hooked. A five star special.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

BabalooieBabalooie6 months ago

Well done. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"She was average looking, with an average body, she thought, meaning she had nothing to attract a good-looking, obviously single man. She was 29, and in a few weeks would turn the big 3-0, without any prospects for leaving the single life any time soon."

There's something going on here that gets to me. She feels she is entitled to some prize pick of a man, good-looking, without being good looking enough herself. What is going on there?

Honestly, there's healing she needs, a story in her growth out of this princess-entitlement. There are LOTS of good men out here, and they are not always easily immediately spotted as a "good-looking man." Lots of good women out there also, thank God.

Granted, feeling attracted to someone you are starting to date is important, but, our MC sees it in her face or her eyes, while apparently, she never got that ability...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Does a wife intent on cheating really ask for permission? Except in rare, weird, or peculiar cases, aren't there only negative (even grave) ramifications to their marriage?

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire6 months ago

Very good story with a good reaction and a very good lesson, albeit belatedly, being learned. That moment of mediocre sex had a lifetime of consequences that could have been avoided if she’d only listened and not given in to what she wanted over what she promised. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An overall sad but but good, well written story. Sad that Gray had to shed tears because his moronic wife thought she could have not a night away (tho that likely would've still been a marriage breaker), but a weekend away. She failed to listen & respect her husband. Why'd he even want to consider that hall pass? She realized the pain in multitude ways: the divorce, being chased by her male co-workers, the females keeping her at arm's length, & her divorce over a decade later due to a cheating spouse.

The only bright side of the story was Gray finding Peggy, getting married, & having children. One could feel the emotions in the story, but the anger Gray had wasn't fully displayed in his choice of words. Still, 5stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyed the story... but i thot the boy first with the girl following 2 years later, but the girl graduated school before the boy...

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey Hooked1957! Something has been really bugging my ADHD brain. Did Gray hold out for a reimbursement of Kelly's MBA degree? She owed him one because she was the impetus behind Gray never getting one of his own. This also had a negative impact on his earning potential. I hope Kelly had to pay Gray spousal support as well since she was the higher bread winner. Please tell me this was so!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"You're a smart woman." Sorry, what? Clearly her colleague is dumber than she is. So sad when dumb, entitled bitches throw away their life with someone that loved them more than they deserve, and only realize it after the fact. But that's LW stories for ya. No room for logic and common sense here, not until huge mistakes have been mistake and lives have been well and truly fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another cliché filled cut and paste cheating wife formula story. There were at least a half dozen lines Hooked has used in 40-50 other stories he’s written

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg5 months ago

Hooked1957: are you aware that this story is all over YouTube channels under the cheating category? Did you give permission for people to copy your work into YouTube? If not, you might want to open a copyright infringement claim with YouTube.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Did Gray ever get his Master’s degree? Did I miss that?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really don't understand the games authors like to play with their MCs. When a wife says she's going to have sex with someone outside of the marriage, instead of being extremely unequivocal and state there will be a divorce and that they will be done, we see silliness like comments about how there will be consequences. It seems to me that is not the time to be wishy-washy or vague. More like "Bitch, if you do this, we are done".

BlueEyd2BlueEyd24 months ago

I wonder how many wives out there actually ask permission or let their husband know they are going to have an affair, and things go well. Unless they are already swingers or have an open marriage, I can't imagine it ever turning out well. As pointed out in so many of these stories, there is really no upside what so ever for the husband and the trust is forever gone.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another story…another wimp.

Sad.

The nutless wonder should’ve been changing the locks on the doors as the wife prepared for her weekend out. Maybe she would’ve gotten the message. “Have a nice weekend, hun, and don’t bother trying your keys when you return. Your shit will be in garbage bags in the garage,”

Take ALL the money and cancel all the credit cards. “You see, your honor, the slut was banging a scumbag with a foreign passport. I didn’t want her to leave the country and take all my money. I will let you decide what is fair.”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another inadequate man that couldn't put his foot down and communicate in clear precise terms.

I guess the chip on his shoulder got in the way.

Ironically it's the plumpish, average looking women who cheat the most.

The belief that Kelly would cheat again was unfounded and based upon his fragile male ego.

Still, being called Gray Penner is a terrible burden to carry.

Also, what's with the 12 years then 7 years... make up your mind and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How utterly strange that all the ugly bitter men in the comments out themselves as such when talking about how Penny viewed herself.

Dumbasses so hung up on their own stupidity that they can't recognise an internal dialogue for what it is. Yes, she thinks she's average, yes she thinks Gray is great looking. But we know that he's actually average, because previously he was showing off his chip on his shoulder when saying how pretty Kelly was. Or do you clowns really think that someone should just get it on with someone they think is ugly/average out of pity. You do realise that objectively there's no such thing as beauty, as it's all in the eye of the beholder. Look at Cara Delvigne and Kate Moss ffs, average as fk and yet some people think they're iconic beauties.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol at the previous anon coping for three comments, also, really good story

Look anon I'll explain, if a competent, professional, mature and smart woman doesn't understand that while her husband won't stop her adultery (nor by force nor intimidation, we are operating in this legal and social frame), then that's on her. She convinced herself of a reality that doesn't exist, that her inmorality would be overlooked through her husband's non violent conduct

In other words she fucked up, and had to suffer for it. That was the implicit condition her husband put. He woldn't stop her, he wouldn't use force but he would leave, as he should

Also, there's objective beauty, besides the fact that personal taste and preference are a thing, because everyone possess a personal taste, everyone enjoys certain things may not share is also true that there are things and even people who possess beauty, being this internal, external or a mix of the two. We know this because we can see it and experience it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gray needs to get a dna test. There's a reason Kelly cheated and there's a reason Peggy used a better man's sperm for her babies. Men that can't keep their women satisfied don't just change their spots.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit4 months ago

Didn't bother reading it- if the author refuses to signpost story-TAGS, he DOES that for a very good REASON, -that is because virtually NOBODY WOULD BOTHER reading it, IF he signed his TRUE CONTENT!

One might as well write a banner headline "ALL-the-WORLD's WIMPS"

"ALL Jessies, Bum-boys, Willing & Eager Cucks, and all other assorted Spineless-Wonders please quietly line-up naked and patiently WAIT"!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A five star Hooked special. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a good story. I don’t know what planet the recent commentors arrived from. The comments from when the story was posted are much more favorable, including those by some good writers here. So many miserable people with no other purpose in life except to pawn off their misery on the rest of us. Just like a major player on our national (U.S.) stage.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Excellent, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a great story. Thanks, Hooked. It displayed a level of realism that’s rarely seen on Lit., especially in Loving Wives. No’BTB”, no

“RAAC”, just a sudden end of a marriage. Not

‘just’ because she had a weekend affair with another man, but just because she told her husband she was going to take a “hall pass” and spend the weekend with a work colleague.

End of story and instant end of the marriage.

Thanks again, Hooked, I really enjoyed this one.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another enjoyable Hooked story. Just a quibble…not sure why the marriage length was written as seven years, then later as twelve years. Anyway, still a five star ⭐️ story for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol at the anon that believes there's such a meaningful thing as objective beauty. Has the education system failed you that badly that you can't even use Google to look at concepts of beauty across centuries and cultures.

A temporary consensus does not equate to an objective standard. At the very best we can talk about outward signs of health, but honestly that's just a baseline of 5. Everything above is pure subjectivity, personal taste moulded itself by cultural norms, laid upon an ever changing consensus.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

Four stars. But you really DO need a proof-writer, URGENTLY!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Slowly being turned off by how the stories never seemed to have a polished end.

I think a new, better editor would help.

Try FinishTheDamnStory who has about 60 of them

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Realistic response to her weekend foray into lust and mediocre sex. Declaring it up front is just inane. While more morally reprehensible, hard to believe that anyone in her position would not cheat on the side and risk getting caught, I stead of seeking a weekend "hall pass". But his response is realistic. Well written 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kelly: [From what she had observed through his suit pants at the office, Kelly thought Johann's cock would be a little bigger and thicker than her husband's, especially when she factored in Johann's size advantage. He had six inches and 40 pounds over her husband.]

===> there is little to no correlation between penis size and physical size. There is little correlation between penis length and girth. There is some correlation between longer ring finger vs index finger that correlates to penis size due to increased testosterone exposure during fetal development. But physical size. Lol nope.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Kelly had plenty regret for her self-given hall pass. I actually feel sorry for her. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wonder if the story would have been different if the sex was not mediocre and great. Would it then have been worth a divorce? 😉

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Glad Kelly saw the light finally but she went into it eyes wide open and closing thoughts off consciously so she could do the deed.

So she got exactly what she deserved which certainly isn't a faithful cuckolded husband.

He deserved better and got better.

redboat7redboat72 months ago

Very Nice Story!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Boy, but what a naive male MC again, stumbling into marriage without any realistic idea about the relations betwee men and women in late stage capitalism ;-)

To get married has severe consequences, including and especially if it doesn't work out.

Why would you immerse yourself in an adventure such like matrimony without gathering information followed by taking what you learn into consideration? Look at the average divorce rate. Look at the divorce rates dependend on the (body) count of your prospective spouse. There are also statistics for each state of the US fir instsnce, also big cities vs. medium vs. small towns/country side. And so on. Of course, that's only telling you about chances, your results my vary, so to speak. No guarantees to have a long lasting happy marriage even if you make the best decisions you are capable of.

The more so its important to act rational. First of all, DO NOT marry in your lets say early 20ies when both of you want to postpone having kids until you turn 30. Again, look at big your chances are to still be together after 10 years of marriage. To tie the woman to yourself with a wedding band because she is such a great catch because of her good looks? That's extremely shallow and an act of self delusion. So if you plan to have kids at 30, not a bad idea if you ask me, stay single. Because of the uncertainties mentioned above, never put your career on the backburner during the decade betwee 20 and 30, the OPPOSITE has to be achieved, do your damnedest to be successful.

If you have a steady girlfriend, leave it at that and see were it goes. I'm not living in the US so don't know much about the laws, however it seems there are or have been states in which a common law marriage achieves some kind of legal status after some time, if that's the case keep up separate households.

Also, don't try to keep a woman by being her doormat, it does work in real life about as good as in this story.

I don't think that many men the like of our MC exist today, but if they do, they have their naivety and ignorance to thank for all the shit that happens to them.

Gray made one stupid decision after the other, until he decided to divorce his slut wife. But even at this point he is such a whiny and whimpy piece of work full of self pity. The average male IMO after making an important decision pushes back or compartmentalises his emotions to do the things that need to be done. The mourning takes place later. So guys, look out for yourself, not because out of egotism, but because it is a prerequisite to successfully build a family.

But again, acting in his

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

An excellent love story that had a happy ending. It/was an awesome read with great characters. Thank you so much for creating and posting this gem.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

"Story does not have any tags" -So I very nearly almost didn't read it, knowing that to be pretty standard "code" for those dreadfully sickening RAAC Cuck/faggot/humiliate-me-some-more-please irritating tropes!

Glad for the "Gut-feeling" that persuaded to skip my rule on this occasion. 5-stars!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pffftt

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

"their 15-year-old son, Reggie, were sitting in the gymnasium of their local high school watching their 18-year-old daughter, Phyllis," - Their son was born first: "The two later had a pair of children, a boy two years after the marriage and a girl another two years later."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Meh. I don't know how authors can continually use the "I love him, but I am going to have sex with other people and do the worst possible thing I can to him" idea. Obviously it's not love.

In this case the only remorse seemed to be that she only had mediocre sex and not the loss of her marriage. She said sorry one time, but immediately followed up with I deserved the hall pass. That's not being sorry or remorseful.

RocketMan12RocketMan1224 days ago

You know all of your stories have same situation and almost identical ending. But they are fun to read occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Very nice story, Hooked, thanks for posting it.

Seems to be a lot of angry people spewing a lot of BS, about this one. I wish one of them would man up and tell us who put the gun to their head and forced them to read it. Oh well. I personally think the story is under-rated.

Thanks again, Hooked.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I always find myself back at this story when I am having a lousy day and it never fails to make me smile, cry a bit and feel a whole lot better. Thank you for giving me something to be able to look forward to on those type of days when everything seems so crappy.

Lexx

jjfronjjfron6 days ago

Ambushed by an affair...34 years down the tubes...I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't see it coming. She felt no guilt and called me stupid. 20 years later I'm still waiting for that chance meeting in the produce aisle at the supermarket. A terminal illness tells me that meeting won't happen. I hope that someone out there finds their true soulmate. Thanks for putting this story together.

NitpicNitpic6 days ago
Why

Why did Kelly get the blame at work,that isn't right.?

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I wonder how many women have ever just out of the blue asked for a hall pass or demanded to sleep with another man. I'd guess it was close to zero.

Oh, I have no doubt that many men and women do ask for hall passes, just that they do it in a context where the answer is going to be yes, or the no won't ruin the relationship. Or, the wife just doesn't care what the answer is because she's already mentally vacated the relationship.

The idea that a LW that doesn't want a divorce would just drop this on a husband makes for a nice fantasy but that's about all it is.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

@sbrooks well the first marriage went from 12 to 7 years so consistency is not something I'd expect from this author.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous