All Comments on 'Hall Pass Hiccup'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
Bronco56Bronco566 months ago

Great story as usual from you. Well written

5stars

stev2244stev22446 months ago

Yes! A new announced cheating story by Hooked. I expected it to be good and wasn't disappointed.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode666 months ago

A great story. Thank you for posting. 5 stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Poetic justice that the first wife was barren. She had shot herself in the foot!

5

blackrandl1958blackrandl19586 months ago

Sweet! A new story from Mr. 1957. Thank you, sir. May we have another, please? All the stars. Randi.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft6 months ago

I was just rereading a number of your other stories, and was happily diverted by this new one. Thanks! I’m now healing back to your catalog. 5*

jasonnhjasonnh6 months ago

LOVE the husband's directness and iron hard will. Yes, he suffered but none of the getting drunk weepiness because his marriage broke up. The "I married above my station" junk was a bit tedious but the long run proved that HE was the real catch and his "beautiful" wife was 2nd rate. No excessive revenge, just a divorce to get rid of her and move on.

I thought that Johann got off pretty lightly, especially since HE was the one arrogantly bragging that created the hostile work environment. He was her superior and should have been held accountable. I get that this was a mechanism that was used to "punish" her but compared to the rest of the story, it seemed a bit over the top. Johann was not only a lousy lover, he was fundamentally very stupid to act as written.

I really liked the clear message that there is no reason to live with a cheating, disrespectful wife and that there are PLENTY of fish in the sea and LOTS of good living to do after getting rid of a cheating spouse.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Thanks 57. Just the very perfect picture of a perfect man and imperfect women dealing with an imperfect world with perfected brilliance and impractical expectations. Thanks again for putting it out there for us readers and the trolls

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight6 months ago

Nice story about an action and a needed reaction. Nice romance at the end.

tnoldguytnoldguy6 months ago

Really good story. Wel written and the consequences fit the offense. 5🌟

And now the math teacher in me comes out - ‘ a boy two years after the marriage and a girl another two years later.’ - that would make the son be the one walking across the stage while his younger sister sat with her parents making comments.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Always a good storyteller, but this one was a little "sterile". Most of the story was narrative driven moving the reader along a predictable path quickly. I liked the ending romance, although it was quick as well. Good lesson that looks are not a good foundation for a lifelong commitment. 4.4*

ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

But, but, but, Mr 1957, Gray was supposed to wind up with a younger, much hotter chick, not a sort-of plain Jane. What are you trying to do, write realistic stuff? :)

.

"'I know you still love me, Gray. Why can't we try to reconcile?'

'I do still love you. That's why this hurts so much,' Gray answered. 'But it's apparent to me that you don't love me nearly as much as I love you. I would have never considered cheating on you... ever.'"

.

It wouldn't be a Hooked story if it hadn't resulted in divorce, but it kind of does beg the question: if he still loves her, why not at least try reconciliation? Yes, she got infatuated, made a huge mistake, but she regrets it, regrets it a lot now.

TeslerTesler6 months ago

Nice story by a beloved author. My only comment is she keeps referring to “mediocre” sex. Would she feel more justified if the sex was fantastic and better than with her husband?

dragonmann72dragonmann726 months ago

Hooked, I believe that you did great in showing how real people react to this kind of situation, but... please learn to use a calculator.

>Coming out of college, Gray had gotten a good position with a good salary at a small local telecommunications firm. Kelly, having the same degree as Gray, had started out in a lesser position, but with an international firm.

-OK, so they are the same age or so.

>The pair was just about inseparable for the rest of their college years and married about six months after graduation.

>Kelly got her master's in four years and soon got a promotion that boosted her salary and position in her company above her husband's money and place in his.

-So, she got to get her advanced degree and found ways to prevent him from it.

>She always seemed to have a small posse of admirers around her, but early in their junior year she pulled up the seat next to him in an honors accounting class.

>We've been married 12 years. You can give me one weekend.

>Seven years together and he's going nuclear.

>Well... she really never told us what that mistake was, but after seven years don't you think you owe her some courtesy?

-Now, I admit I'm not a math major, but almost one and a half years in college, six months after (two total) it would be married 10 or 7, which was it.

>He appeared to be in his mid-30s.

-If he graduated when he was 22, he would be 30 or 31.

Nit picking I realize, but if you are going to be heralded as a great writer, have a great editing staff, then write like it.

R410aR410a6 months ago

Mediocre at best. If you didn't know where this was headed you must be brain dead. Disappointing waste of time.

francemanfranceman6 months ago

It's the wrong ending.

She lost her marriage not for mediocre sex, which could have been very good, but for betrayal, cheating, lack of love and respect.

The quality of the sex is absolutely not the reason for her loss.

She should have understood by now.

BarryJames1952BarryJames19526 months ago

Great job, as usual. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Loved it.

Thank you!

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

Mr. Hooked1957 Is a great writer. Another 10 Big Blazing Stars for Great Writing, Great Effort, Superb results, and a Job Well done. The wife wanted a hall pass, but hubby was clear that she would have potentially a consequential result. She just got mediocre sex to boot. LOL Excellent Ending. It is so true that we don't know or appreciate what we have till we lose it. This is a very human trait. Thank You Mr. Hooked, Job well Done. Buster2U

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly6 months ago

One of your best.

demanderdemander6 months ago

Do you think it was the imbalance in the attractiveness scale? Really good looking women are to much of a risk? Maybe. D

HargaHarga6 months ago

A simple 5* effort. Well done.

The Style GuyThe Style Guy6 months ago

Another great tale. Top score from me. TSG

woodwardwoodward6 months ago

Very well done. Thanks!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm6 months ago

Very well done by the book. Which sadly means it's nothing special.

The pacing was off, the problems that come with divorce were glossed over, and the timeline was all over the place (by math, they should've been married for ten years, but apparently made their vows twelve years ago, while the FIL says something about them being married for seven years), making me believe that you pieced this together from other stories.

All in all, none of these characters was relatable for me and I fail to see a purpose in this story. The moral of it seems to be: Don't cheat unless you know your lover is worth it.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle666 months ago

Stud and monogamous husband with a clueless cheating bimbo, ends in divorce. The stud ex-husband remarries for "happily ever after", while the bimbo lives a lonely life of regret.

At least there was no violent retribution in this BTB story.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf6 months ago

Well done. I love your writing style!

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

I liked that! 5*****! Stories about a spouse wanting a pass seldom explain why, but I liked the way this progressed. There was a lot of truth here and well told.

Busman19639Busman196396 months ago

The best revenge is a life well lived!

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

Nice story. Straightforward guy who gives until she takes too much.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele6 months ago

A good read.

You might want to check your timeline, though. Seven years married, then ten, followed by twelve, before returning to seven. But then, I guess you will have picked that up within a few minutes of pressing the 'publish' button.

Well done.

Turning502019Turning5020196 months ago

The children’s ages got messed up boy born 2 years after marriage girls two more after that. She cannot then be older at graduation. Still a typically nice story 3⭐️

JusteenKJusteenK6 months ago

Well written but nothing new here. Seems a little pointless.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Does this sort of thing ever happen to anyone ever? Or just within the LW echo chamber? The whole hall pass thing. Is this just us jerkin' ourselves around? Bet it doesn't happen more than 2-3 times in five years on the entire North American continent.

Corny1974Corny19746 months ago

Wonderful, thoroughly enjoyed that. 5 stars.

SyzyguySyzyguy6 months ago

A nice, straightforward story with justice seen to be done in the end. Thank you for posting it.

KRD19254KRD192546 months ago

This a solidly written good story, nothing over the top. Just enough details to keep us satisfied.

\

If there is a MISS it would be in retribution for home-wrecker Johan. He never learned a lesson nor paid any penalty. Heck, Johan may have even got a promotion being moved to the EU.

\

4.3**** Hooyah, Salutes...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent solid story. 5 stars.

BabalooieBabalooie6 months ago

Good story. 5 stars

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

I liked the way you wrote this, nice simple plot with good characters and descriptions

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

This was just a by-the-numbers hall pass story with timeline flaws to boot. I feel that there is usually more depth in your other stories that I have enjoyed more. That being said, Gray created his own monster by always letting her take advantage, like getting her masters first. 99% of the time, I find myself more sympathetic to the husband in these types of stories. In this one, he built the framework for thinking he would accept it by making her feel superior. He didn’t take an immediate and clear hard line. One call to her workplace and a few policy questions would have put the wife and lover on their heels without necessarily letting them know that co-workers hadn’t reported them. This one is only 4 stars.

MattblackUKMattblackUK6 months ago

A very good examination of what happens when one partner grabs themselves a hall pass. 5*.

Wonderman1Wonderman16 months ago

Very nice story and not over the top either. Seems more realistic then most in this genre.

laptopwriterlaptopwriter6 months ago

Another 5 star effort by a top-notch author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shame Gray didn't catch the weasel in a dark parking garage and put a hood over the weasel's head. With a good strike to both kneecaps and a couple of solid hits on the weasel's wiffle balls scoring a pair of home runs. Gray could have called it good. Just wipe that Louisville Slugger down and toss it into a dugout in a park near you and your good to go!

Sometimes I wonder what's got into me? Is it a deep seated desire to see justice served? Or maybe an effort to balance the equation of life? It could be that I really just don't like egotistical, self centered, predators or the women that love them.

jflindersjflinders6 months ago

Here we had the perfect circumstances to see the husband collect alimony-she had the higher salary due in part to his putting his MBA plans on hold to advance hers and partly due to her not fulfilling her agreement that he'd then get his MBA. I would have liked to see him get it in the story, but I liked the story and am giving it 5 stars.

1959richard21959richard26 months ago

Definitely, Blackrandle1958 influenced story.

One and a half pages of unemotional, run of the mill cheating wife🥱.

The rest is mundane, boring romance.

Kept to three pages in length.

All this guy Hooked1957 can last.

I keep reading because I'm an optimistic man.

Thanks for the usual Hooked1957.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

Omart57Omart576 months ago

Loved it. Great story, H! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Two stories in one. The first showed the ignorance of a selfish wife; the second a new loving wife. It pays to pay attention and respect ones vows.

OPrimeOPrime6 months ago

Together how many years, 5, 7, 12, time just flys by.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Outstanding job.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story.

Just one noticeable discrepancy:

"The two later had a pair of children, a boy two years after the marriage and a girl another two years later."

...

"...along with their 15-year-old son, Reggie, were sitting in the gymnasium of their local high school watching their 18-year-old daughter, Phyllis,"

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Enjoyable. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another fempov btb tale describing the husband like a childish and immature idiot: it was so difficult to just say "NO" ? And what about the reasoning around the "more than one time cheating" ? Just one time would have made some difference ?

skruff101skruff1016 months ago

Ummm! Good story as always but (there’s always a but) if Gray and Peggy had a boy first then a girl two years later how did the girl become older than the boy? Just askin.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Boring - nothing to set it apart from all the others. No ass kicking, no suing, not locking out of house. just boring

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another well written story. 5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yet another sad tale about a man who takes on a woman he thinks he's not good enough for then sets about proving himself right by placing her on the loftiest pedestal possible and worshipping rather than loving her. I don't think that Kelly is as delusional as she is written to be, given the vibe that Gray puts out, the vibe that tells her she can do no wrong; it seems almost reasonable for her to think that she can pull a stunt like that and suffer no repercussions. What a pity it takes something as outrageous as this to cause Gray to grow a pair.

In order for any relationship to be successful it has to be one of equals; to have one partner worshipping the other is grossly unhealthy and, as this tale proves unsustainable in the long term.

A ripping yarn as always from this author and I look forward to more.

blackrandl1958blackrandl19586 months ago

@1959richard2:

*****

I'm returning your nose, dear. I found it in my business. That's a nice argument, tho. Unfortunately, your mother.

Anyone who wants to read another Hooked1957 story can tune in on December 4 for the "Take It on the Run" collection. There will be many good stories. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah the cycle continues as predictable as the tides. Hooked emerges from his slumber to re-write his one story, then fades away for another week...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A life lived well is the best revenge, don’t they say?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

uhm.

ok story.

thanks Hooked.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

It seems he wasn't such a weak, submissive, husband with wife 2. Most of what happened was because he always allowed his first wife to make the decisions. SHE gets her Masters first. Then puts him off getting his. Why? SHE decided their money should go to a house purchase. HE lets her. No wonder she felt Entitled to have a "Hall Pass". After all, she always got what she wanted and weak husband always gave in, eventually.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
The

Ending was rushed

Lowrider2020Lowrider20206 months ago

Verry good job, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just one question...how did the son, who was born first, become the younger at the older daughter's high school graduation?

amygdalaamygdala6 months ago

Something about a plain Jane with a good heart that always gets her man and they tend to have a stable long standing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While trying to put my thoughts together, I looked at some comments. Demosthenes said it as well as I could. He gave a 4.4. For me, its Four stars.

JPB

SexecutionerSexecutioner6 months ago

Let's educate ReedRichards..

This is not my opinion but factual from most relationship experts. Reconciling after being betrayed by the wife, and she'll start to think and believe you're weak. Lose more respect for you, and likely betray again because you took her back before. Now simp bitches like to cling to that RAAC propaganda, but it's a facade.

PowersworderPowersworder6 months ago

This was a very good story, and gives an important insight into female nature.

It was actually Gray's fault that his marriage to Kelly imploded.

Why?

Because he pandered to all her whims, let her dominate the relationship, and she lost respect for him.

If he hadn't acted like such a doormat, none of this would have happened.

-

Gray should never have agreed to let her get the masters degree first. His career takes priority, not hers. Kelly wanted to be a mother of three kids, which means at least a decade out of the workforce. His salary needed to provide for their family, not hers.

As soon as a wife becomes the higher earner, she starts becoming arrogant and looking to trade up. The truth is that if Kelly's lover had been good in bed, she would've left her husband and monkey-branched to a "more ambitious" guy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"Kelly's ego" - Gee, there's that little female ego again!

\

"She began to see herself as the "more equal" among two equal partners." - While it would still be wrong, it would be "less wrong" if she wasn't deliberately holding him back.

\

"We have... feelings." - Funny, I thought she barely knew him? How can she KNOW it will only be once?

\

"you would forsake all others for me 12 years ago," - At the beginning, he said they were married seven years.

\

"I know you love me enough to give this to me," - But doesn't love him enough to not ask for it.

\

"the pair had decided it was time to see where their relationship would lead" - It shouldn't be leading anywhere, since this is "just once."

\

"she had told him the two were working on some things in their marriage." - That's a lie, though they may need to now!

\

No need to tell us how they met. The obviously did, or we wouldn't be here. I can't see that it adds anything to the story.

\

"an ongoing debate with her husband over her hall pass." - You "debate" a hall pass BEFORE it's given, not after it's unilaterally taken.

\

"she almost always got her way with him" - ALMOST always!

\

"That's how you're going to play this? Fine," - She's in no position to be huffy.

\

"wondering if she would have seen things differently if her weekend had been a ringing success instead of a dismal failure." - Also, would she see things differently if it had been Gray taking a hall pass.

\

"Seven years together" - First it was seven, then 12, then 12 again, now back to seven.

\

"can't deny not knowing" - Double negative?

\

"we've always asked our employees to show a little discretion." - It's Johann who's been indiscreet.

\

I'm usually a hard-liner, and I have NO issues with the divorce, however, I DO believe that she sincerely regrets what she did, and would likely remain faithful if they did reconcile. Then again, how remorseful would she have been if the sex was great?

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG6 months ago

Just a note if the boy was born two years before the girl how did she get three years older than him? Is this some kind of math test?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Some timeline issues. 7 years? Or 12 years? In 2nd marriage did they have the son first then the daughter 2 years later? So...how are they watching the 18 year old daughter graduate with a 15 year old son?

Despite some of that...it was still a good story. No extreme blood fued...sworn revenge with a complicated plot. Just a very believable reaction to a really stupid and selfish spouse who did something unbelievably stupid.

She carried on an emotional affair for months. Then demonstrated too much disrespect for hubby in her sex weekend away.

And for RR and others who will ask like morons "she was really really sorry, why not try reconciliation?" Why should he?

There's no kids. No compelling reason to stay with someone who obviously doesn't respect you enough to not rub her affair in your face. They both have successful careers. It's obvious that a handsome man comes along and she is completely distracted from her marriage. It WILL happen again if he takes her back. She'll feel entitled.

No. He made the right decision. Once some things are broken they just can't be fixed. And he went on to be VERY VERY happy with someone who was faithful and loving.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another nice story. Some women seem to expect their husbands to accept anything they throw at their husbands because their husbands love them. All men have a limit to what they will tolerate from their wife. One and done is how it should be for every man. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kelly felt entitled. She thought her husband was inferior to her. She made more money, saw herself as the main breadwinner. So she felt she could fuck whoever she want. She didn't ask for permission because she didn't need his permission or input. Her "whatever" comment after being warned of the consequences spoke VOLUME.. it showed she saw her husband as less than, almost beneath her. She's beautiful, he's lucky to have her. So what she's going to fuck another man? She'll be back. The delusions was astronomical on this slut.. I absolutely believe there would've been another guy that she would've wanted another "hall pass" for in the future. There's no such thing as a "hall pass" in ANY relationship. But especially a marriage. Why even get married? Kelly assumed because her husband gave her everything she wanted, he would surely give her this.. fuck his feelings, fuck her vows, fuck his opinion.. who cares.. she never loved him. What she loved was that he loved her.. Kelly loved Kelly.. that's it. That's all. Would she had gave 2 shits and a bag of dicks for her marriage if her Co worker wasn't such a bad fuck? Hell no.. she would've saw the divorce as an opportunity to get her brains fuck'd out some more. She wouldn't of gave 2 shits about a divorce. I don't believe she ever had any respect or love for him🤷🏾‍♀️. the way she so casually decided she's spending the weekend with Thor, fuck the threats of consequences. Told her husband all he needed to know. She was already cheating. She was having secret lunches, secret make out sessions, lying, prioritizing her boyfriend over her husband, making plans to fuck the weekend away.. all of this was done without her husband's knowledge. It absolutely was cheating.. just because they hadn't fuck'd yet, that doesn't mean shit. He did right by not wasting another second on her.. she wasn't worth it.. I'm actually glad her second husband gave her a taste of her own medicine.. I felt no sympathy for her.. I'm just baffled why she had to be cheated on to realize just how fuck'd up what she did was?. That should've been common damn sense😒.. karma is a bitch in heels and she doesn't play nor discriminate

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All the standard cliches and copy of multiple stories with only a few extraneous differences. Why write this?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Body size and dick size do not correlate. See British Journal of Urology

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Decent story, but my pet peeve is lack of continuity. 2nd marriage then 2 years for son and another 2 for daghter. So how does 15 year old son attend 18 year old sisters graduation?

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

4 stars for a decent BTB story and yes, a life well lived, is always the best revenge.

Regarding the quandary of the SLUT regretting not having a child - she had the guts to decide to take a hall pass on her marriage, regardless of the consequences, so why did she not just get some guy to impregnate her? Then at least she would have someone to love and cherish for the rest of her life - instead of herself, all alone in a one room apartment with 5 cats.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This trope of delusional wives, so far removed from human reality that they might be classified as aliens, is ruining otherwise well-written stories. I could "buy" a selfish brat in their late teens being that aloof. Maybe an entitled college slut at most. But not a seasoned married woman and career professional. At that point you know enough about human relationships on this planet, that you wouldn't be asking your husband to fuck your co-worker and expect, not only your marriage to survive, but even a positive reply! I get it's a trope to create drama but it's tired at this point. I guess the martial slut ray makes them act like martians too. Maybe hall passes are common mating habit over there...

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

I liked the story. I did pick up on the discrepancies of the time they were together, first it was 12 years, then 7 years, “ Seven years together and he's going nuclear.”

Sumnut96Sumnut966 months ago

I like the way you ended that one. 5 stars. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Rushed story. The 2nd one is a plotline, plus no revenge. Absolutely nothing, not even alimony to cover his masters and the lack of income.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice, bittersweet story, well-written. The ending was a little too Hallmark, but nonetheless a good effort and an enjoyable read.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

The saying: "A life of regret is the worst form of Karma". That sure rings true for Kelly. When I read stories with the underlying theme of the wife unilaterally announcing that she's going on a date, or going away for a weekend, or on a cruise with another man... I frequently see where the husband seems to be semi-vague on the consequences that will happen if the wife goes through with it. That's what happened in this story, IMHO. Tell me? What husband, after clearly and forcefully denying his permission, wouldn't remove any doubt by saying something along the lines of: "I can't detain you to prevent you from going. However, if your choose to go, I will immediately divorce you. It will be the end of us - which may have already happened just by your asking me for permission. However, if you do go, I will not hesitate or waiver. Divorce will be filed for quickly. While you are gone, I will expose your adultery to everyone we know. You'll be branded the slut that you've become. You will miss out on everything we had planned together for our future. We'll no longer live together in our beautiful home. We'll miss watching our children become adults. We won't be together for their weddings, their children, nor their lives. Our retirement, travels, and vacations together will never happen. And you need to know this.. Pay attention closely... you and I will never be friends. We'll never be at peace. Ever. So, do not doubt me. There is no coming back for us if you go. Our history together will come to an immediate end. We will make no more memories together. So ask yourself - is a few hours of sex - which may or may not be any good - worth losing everything? Think about it and let me know."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol6 months ago

I enjoyed this. No overt drama, nothing exaggerated, streamlined presentation.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You mixed up the ages of the kids. The boy was first and two years older than the girl. So the son should be the one graduating and the daughter should be 16.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Total cliche', done a thousand or more times, most of them better than this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is one thing that bothered me about this story. Why didn't Gray state clearly to Kelly that he would divorce her if she took a weekend hall pass with Johann? She might not have gone if he had done that. And, yes she might not have believed him but what did Gray have to lose by starting this clearly? It seems clear from the first section of the story, that Gray had decided on divorce if anything like this had happened. If Kelly cancelled her weekend plans,Gray might have gotten a post-nap out of it that would have given him at least a bit of confidence that Kelly was not just going to do everything behind his back.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

5 stars for this one.

I loved this story of a woman who felt she could force her husband to give or let her do anything she wanted... and then found out how wrong she was in a weekend of mediocre sex costing her the marriage to a husband she treated like a sap.

Glad he found someone later on who loved him completely, with no need for a hall pass to satisfy some itch in her fidelity glands !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm pretty sure I've read this same story before, with minor name changes and scenario. Nothing new or exciting here, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really good. Kelly was…as most female cheaters on these pages are … a self deluded narcissist. How else to explain thinking she could give herself a hall pass and think her husband would be OK with it? While she seemed to regret her self immolation, one wonders if the stud had turned out to be a better fuck would her remorse be either as genuine or as great? Ah well….at least Gray had tne self respect and fortitude to cut bait with her and try again.

.

Would have been nice to have had Kelly run into Gray and his family shortly after she divorced hubby #2 — if only for the Schadenfreude 😎

.

5 *****

xMulexMule6 months ago

You are definitely one of the better writers in LW so this was a bit trite, sorry. 3*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous