Hall Pass or Bad Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My toes won't uncurl" was all she quietly said between deep breaths.

Lisa softly pulled me to her mouth. I was covered in her juices. She kissed me gently. Using more tongue than before, almost "cleaning" me instead of kissing me. It was VERY erotic. My body was still hovering over the top of hers as we kissed. We broke our kiss.

"Damn, holy shit I needed that. That felt absolutely amazing."

I smiled at her, knowing that she had just had a toe-curling orgasm.

"I want you so bad." I leaned in to kiss her again.

She was shuffling around beneath me. Adjusting her position for what was about to come. I felt her reach for my cock and when she found it, she stroked it slowly...never losing eye contact. What was it about her and eye contact? This girl was beyond passionate.

She rubbed my dick up and down her slit. Her eyes closed. My eyes closed. Our bodies were about to become one. She placed the head of my cock at her entrance and removed her hand. As we locked eyes, she whispered - "take me."

I pushed slowly into her. The resistance from her tight pussy instantly blasted my senses. I just about came instantly. I had to stop.

"Fuck me..." it was almost a plea from her.

"I can't move" I replied... I was on the edge.

"FUCK ME NOW!" she grabbed my face with both hands and locked eyes again.

I pulled back and began a slow thrust into her. Her hips met mine.

"Fuck me, don't stop" this time quietly spoken.

I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I was so worked up that I knew I had no willpower to hold back my orgasm. I was not a stud ready to "rock her world for hours", I was more like a two time teenager that had no control of when he would cum. Lisa didn't care. I didn't care. After about 8-10 slow thrusts, I increased my speed and intensity. I was cuming.

Her hand found her clit, and was feverishly working it over. She screamed.

"Oh FUCK, don't stop. Don't Stop."

I was grunting like a wild animal. The release of cum coming out of me was so intense that I almost blacked-out. I thrusted hard into her pussy over and over. I was shaking after shooting rope after rope inside of her.

"Awwwwwwe, ahhh, ohhh, fuck, fuck, fuck" her voice was quivering while her body was shaking uncontrollably.

I had to stop. The tight grip she had on my sensitive cock was too much.

Silence... The only sound in the night was two people out of breath.

I let my weight slowly rest onto her body. We were still "coupled together". I did not want to pull out. As I looked down at her, a smile was washing across her face.

"Oh my god, that was over the top" her breath was still labored.

"I agree. You are amazing."

Lisa turned her head to the side. "If only that were true" her voice trailed off as she spoke.

I turned her head back towards me and leaned in to kiss her.

After a long and sensual kiss, my senses no longer on the edge, I withdrew my deflated cock from her. I reached to grab for some beach towels and offered one to her. My only thought, "here we go, let the awkwardness begin".

After a little clean-up, we still had not spoken.

Lisa broke the silence. "Christy was right, you are a fantastic lover."

"Wait, what?"

Smiling she said, "let's head back to the dock, Christy is waiting."

12