Halloween 2021 Pt. 06

Story Info
The game wraps up.
1.3k words
4.27
4.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night continued with people taking their turns rolling the dice and then having fun with Slut and I being their play toys. It got to the point that I was glad when they rolled the numbers to do things to Slut as that would give me a break and give me a chance to look around. But, when I looked around, I noticed that the crowd wasn't getting smaller, and possibly, it was maybe even getting more crowded.

I had got to the point that I was resting, possibly sleeping for moment, when I was brought to my senses of hearing Slut making loud guttural noises. This struck me ass odd as as I think we both had just become so oblivious to the activities that we were both pretty much just taking whatever they'd do without much reactions from us.

I look up at the monitor and see that Slut is no longer in the swing, but now on the floor where they'd placed a mat. A man was underneath her in which she was straddling him with his cock buried deep within her pussy. Her pussy was being stretched as his cock was the width of a soda can and I don't know how long.

Another guy was behind her and had impaled her ass on his large cock as well. His cock wasn't as thick as the guy in her pussy, but it had to be quite long as he pulled out at least 10 inches, and he still was inside her.

She then had a third guy who had his cock deep in her mouth. I was amazed at even this as she never like giving me blowjobs and when she did, she'd easily gag with just what I had, and mine didn't match up to this guys.

The the three of them were pushing and pulling their cocks in and out of her as a team with at least one cock being fully buried balls deep in their respective holes. The guy at her asshole had a hold of her hips and was using those to force her harder and harder on his cock.

The monitor zoomed in on her asshole which to my surprise, still had a tight grip on the cock invading her bowels. At this same time, he thrust forward and buried himself all the way in side her as I heard him begin to grunt signifying to me that he was unloading his cum into her deep recesses. When he pulled out, her hole remained open and cum spilled out onto the cock and balls below him.

The guy who had just fucked her ass again grabbed her hips with both hands and began to force her pussy faster and faster on the cock in her pussy. The guy in her mouth also began to pump harder and harder and together, they both cum at the same time. The guy in her pussy came so hard, that I could see cum being forced out the sides of his cock and dribbling down onto his balls.

The camera then switched and showed her face which must have been a repeat of what happened, because you see the guy shoving his cock all the way in and unloading in to her mouth. He came with so much force that the cum went into her sinuses and out her nose. The crowd erupted in chaos seeing this. The guys then withdrew their cocks with the one under her, just rolling her onto the floor like a piece of trash. She lay there with cum dribbling out of her gaping pussy and asshole, and her face covered in cum.

"Time!"

People approach me and help me get out of the sling and once out, I'm instructed to just lie on the mat that has now been placed under me.

Over the speakers we hear "It's getting late and you all have to work tomorrow, so this will be our last event." An audible rumble comes from the room.

"But, you're all invited to finish your night by relieving any built up pressures you may be feeling."

The next thing I see is numerous men and women surround each of. I see some men standing over Slut as they jerk off over her, and then see some guys approach me with their cocks out. I'm suddenly hit in the face with a warm stream of piss coming from one of the guys.

"Open up!"

I open my mouth and the guy then tries to hit my open mouth. Then suddenly, I have another stream and then another. I look up at one point and I see a woman standing above me with her pussy being pulled open. She also begins to pee hitting me in the face.

I then see another guy standing over my cock and balls jerking off, and see that he finishes himself off by cumming on my cock and balls.

I lost count of the people and who did what but I was quickly covered in pee and cum. As the people began to leave, I look over at Slut. She, as I'm sure I was, was completely covered in juices which was now just running off us onto the floor.

Most everyone had left us as we lie there on the floor. Two guys walked over and helped Slut to her feet and escorted her out of the room out a bug gray door. Then two more guys approached me and help me up as well. My legs felt like rubber as they help me walk to the same door.

When the door opened, it looked like a long hospital hallway with tile floor and white walls. They took me to a door marked shower #2 and helped me inside. Once inside, they took me to a small enclosure and had me step inside.

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath" I'm told.

They then shut the door and almost immediately, I have warm water being shot from every direction. Water is being sprayed from the ceiling, all the walls, and even up from the floor. I can smell the scent of soap as they are spraying.

When the water shuts off, the two guys return and begin to what and lather up my entire body. They start with shampoo on my head and then soap everywhere else. I had their hands all over me as they washed me everywhere including my cock, balls, and ass. They seemed to enjoy washing my cock in which it responded getting hard while they did their task.

As quickly as they started, they stopped, and told me to turn around away from them and bend over at the waist. I did as told bending over exposing my asshole to them. One of the guys then pulled out a wand like object connected to a small hose that came out of the wall. He pushed into my asshole in which I felt water begin to gush into my intestines.

"Hold it in." I hear

One of the guys then removes it and pushes a plug in my ass making it where I can't expel the water. The guys then continue washing me and after a couple of minutes, one of them pulls the plug form my ass.

"Let it out."

I immediately do as I'm told in which they then repeated the procedure three more times. Once finished, they begin to run a cream all over my body. It smelled good and it seemed to relieve some of the pain I was feeling from my earlier encounters.

Once they were done, the guys hand me a white robe and asked me to step out. Once outside, I had a seat in one of the cushioned chairs in the hall. It wasn't long and the door to Shower #1 opens. Out steps Slut in a white robe. She sits down by me and stares at the ground in front of her remaining silent.

Finally, I ask "What now?"

She eventually whispers "We go to work."

Thank you for reading. The story will continue under the title of 'Owned'.