Halloween 2021 Pt. 05

Story Info
The fun continues for Slut and Bitch.
1.3k words
4.47
6.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climb back on to the swing as one of the spectators nearby latches the collars back to the chain putting me back in my original position. I'm repeating in my head with what I had just done as I look at the monitors that are focused on Sluts gaping pussy.

I hear people laughing and making crude comments about how Slut has to be pregnant with his baby now, or how her pussy now looks like it should be on an old worn out whore, and even worse. "Number three" I hear announced.

The camera scans the room and eventually, a medium sized black guy steps out of the crowd and approaches the dice. He's smiling as he pick it up and throws it in the air. It lands in the middle of the room bouncing around eventually stopping with the four dots facing up. My stomach lurches as I know that means that he gets my asshole.

The camera focuses on him as he removes his clothing eventually exposing his cock. Feeling somewhat relieved, I see a cock that soft, appears to be only about four inches long and not nearly thick as Kevin's was.

The man squirts some lube on his cock and begins to stroke it. To my amazement and now fear, he quickly becomes hard and has now grown to about seven inches long and has doubled in thickness.

Once he has it completely hard, he approaches my rear as the camera zooms in on my asshole. I feel pressure on my asshole as I see that he is pressing the head against my tiny hole. His cock has a natural cone with the tip being somewhat pointed, which helps, as his cock begins to slide in.

I feel a twinge of pain as his head makes it past the outer ring of my rectum and continues it's journey into my lower bowels in which a second jolt of pain hits me, but then the pain slowly went away being replaced with a feeling of just being full.

I close my eyes as he continues pushing in until I feel his balls against my lower back. I look up at the monitor and see that he has himself fully inserted into my ass and his balls are resting against my ass below. I look between my legs and mouth thank you.

"Don't thank me yet bitch!" he says

He quickly begins to piston in and out my ass with a fury. His balls bouncing off my lower back and I can hear the slaps of his hips hitting my cheeks. His cock must have been hitting my prostrate because of his actions, my cock came alive and hardened with that activities. His pumping is now feeling good where I can see cum oozing from the tip of my cock as he fucks my ass.

Suddenly, he announces that he was going to cum and slowed his pace, yet slammed in even harder. This slamming, made my cock squirt more cum with each deep pump. He then let as a moan as I felt his cum coating my insides. With that, my cock exploded as well with my cum hitting my stomach and chest. The room erupted in chaos as I could hear comment s about how I just ejaculated from being fucked in the ass and that I had to be gay.

The monitor shows my ass as he pulls his deflating cock from my asshole. As his cock pulls out, my ass closes behind it with just a dollop of cum escaping. The man then takes his finger and wipes the cum from my stomach and chest and feeds it to me as I lie there unable to move. I open my mouth and lick the cum off his fingers. He then pats me on the forehead as he walked away with a big smile.

Wasting no time, I hear "Number four". Another guy walks up and throws the dice and again, it lands on four. He quickly undoes his trousers and pulls his moderate sized cock. He walks to my ass and shoves it in my ass with no warning. The initial shock caught me off guard with a jolt of pain, but the pain went away quickly replaced with the full feeling again.

It wasn't long and I could feel his cock hitting my prostrate again causing my cock to again harden. With each stroke, he would punch my prostrate effectively pushing a little more cum out the tip. He, like the last guy, began to pump my ass faster and faster.

The sounds of him fucking my ass could be heard around the room and the camera was showing how each time this guy would pull back, he'd pull completely out, leaving my hole open allowing a little cum to fall out each time. He's then slam his cock back in my ass balls deep. He did this repeatedly until his last push resulting with him being fully embedded. As he did this, I heard him grunt and felt his cock swell as he injected my bowel with his cum.

I watched the monitor as he pulled out of my ass. This time, my asshole remained open after his cock was pulled out allowing cum from the two to begin to trickle out and down my ass crack.

"Time!"

"Number 4"

I hear the squeal of a women in which the screen zooms in on a petite little blond jumping up and down in excitement as she runs up to the dice. She picks it up and throws it high in the air with in coming down bouncing around the room before coming to rest.

"Six!" is announced over the loud speaker.

The woman walks over to Slut and has her get out of the sling. Once she's up, she walks Slut over to my upturned ass is displayed. The woman then whispers into Sluts ear in which Slut immediately bends over putting her face in my ass. Slut then begins to lick my open ass licking the cum dripping out of it. This is something that I've never had done before and have to admit that I found it enjoyable, especially since it was Slut doing it.

The woman then grabs one of the men standing nearby and whispers in his ear. They both approach me and as she gets to me, she walks over and straddles my face with her crotch. She bends over at the waist over my body and tells me to lick her pussy and clit.

I happily do as I'm told licking her open pussy and occasionally push my tongue up to her little clit that is now very prominent. I then see a cock aimed at her pussy which is quickly pushed inside. I continue to lick her pussy and the cock as it's being pushed in and out of her.

Between the feeling of Slut licking my ass and this beautiful young cunt being fucked right in front of me. I feel my cock is now aching due to it being so hard and wish that someone would relieve me of what was building inside.

I watch the cock slide in and out as the skin of her pussy is tightly wrapped around it. The lips are being pulled each time he pulls back opening the folds of her pussy even more, but also giving me better access to her clit in which I stab with my tongue.

Juices are now flowing from her pussy landing in my mouth, in which she suddenly squeezes my head with her legs spraying her juices as the cock stayed buried deep. He then pushes harder and I see his balls pulse injecting her cunt full of his juices.

He pulls out of her pussy letting his cock fall and rest on my face as the mixture of his cum and her juices pour out of her into my open mouth. The guy then pushes his cock into my open mouth telling me to clean it. I do as told enjoying the flavor of both of them.

"Time"