Halloween Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manufacturing companies are calling like crazy to make the things Jim is making by hand. After the show, we will make a boatload of cash when they start selling the items. He has lights, gauges, and all kinds of things I didn't even know had a name. They do.

Gary is worried that if everyone has his stuff, why will he need Jim. Jim reasons that everything they do; he has already done. He is on to new things that nobody has yet. As for me, after the boys go home, Martha comes back with her fancy digital camera. I put on my tiny black bikini, lay out on the cars we're selling, and she takes pictures. Once in a while, we go out on a sunny day, and treat the boys to my modeling.

Most of it is for our web site. If a car doesn't sell, I will put it in a magazine. With my new web design, and of course me on the cars, they are selling cars about as fast as they finish them. Some are sold even before they're finished, so the customer gets to pick the final color.

It's approaching my birthday again. This year, it coincides with the opening day of SEMA. This will be fun.

Jim asked me to stop by the shop today. He is ready to show me all ten cars for SEMA. I know they have been working weekends, late nights, and even hired extra help for the last six months. The back half of the shop is sectioned off. They don't want anyone seeing the cars.

I am super excited. Jim knows that I really want the Ocean car, I have been dropping hints like crazy. He pretends like he doesn't hear me, but I know he does. Martha only talks about the Cheetah and what it might look like. I hear Jim talking about LCARS and what a pain it has been to make it useful. What's an L car?

Mom knows how excited I am, so she comes with me. I need her to drive my car home. As we pull up, Martha is also pulling up, as are several other employees' family members. This is a big deal.

Gary stands in front of a single plywood door. They erected an eight-foot-tall wall of plywood to keep the cars under wraps. I saw the cars being built. Before the paint, the cars were out in the open being modified and fixed up. Only after painting and before Jim does his thing, do the cars get hidden.

Gary says with a loud voice, "No children, no pictures, no touching. The men who work here have busted their asses for the last year, fixed up these cars, and still do our normal work so we can pay the bills. These ten cars are the biggest mystery in the car industry. I have armed security with dogs at night. Right now, I am going to let you see the fruit of our labors. Take your time, I don't want these walls falling down."

I hear a shout from behind me, "Hey! Gary! I'm here to pick out my cars!"

IT'S JAY LENO! I know he is a huge car collector. I heard that he has the first choice in a car. Nooooooooo, he's going to pick mine. I just know it. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! What do I do? What can I do?

Gary and Jim are practically salivating, knowing that a huge sale is about to take place. They motion for him to come up front. Fuck you, Jay Leno!

They open the door, and we all step inside. They spread us out along the temporary wall. Jay is with Gary and Jim in the middle of the cars. There are two rows of five cars aligned on an angle. Each is covered with a pure white car cover. Gary uses a commanding voice to count down, "3. 2. 1. Please reveal the cars!"

Ten employees slowly roll back the covers, revealing ten of the most stunning cars ever in one spot. My eyes are drawn to my car, and I float towards it. Jay is there before me, as are a bunch of the family members. In my opinion, it is clearly the star of the show.

Oh my, this new paint artist is impressive. The car is a greenish blue, like the Caribbean ocean. The body is painted as a wave, and then it smooths out on the vehicle's back. The inside is like I am scuba diving. All the gauges are bubbles and look like diving equipment. The lighting shifts like a soothing wave effect, both the color and the speed adjust.

The steering wheel resembles the wheel of an old-fashioned ship's steering wheel, yet it feels like a standard steering wheel. There is a button that will play The Beetles, "Yellow Submarine" on demand. I see what Gary meant when he drove Jim's car. It feels comfortable, and you just seem to know what everything does. It's also where you expect it to be, even though it looks different.

The indirect lighting is spectacular. The entire car is impressive. Then Jay Leno sits in the passenger seat.

Jay introduces himself like he really needs to.

I am cordial, although I have a tear in my eye, knowing he will take this car, "Hi, I am Hanna, I am Jim's sister."

Jay laughs, "I know exactly who you are. You are on every car ad and plastered on the web site. I also understand that you're responsible for starting Jim professionally."

I half-laugh, "Yeah, as soon as today, I was hoping to get one of these cars."

Jay chuckles, "You realize that each of these cars will go for about $250,000, with this one going for a cool $500,000. It's clearly the best of the bunch. So, with this reveal being a huge success, why are you so sad?"

I was going to try to say it didn't matter, but I can see he figured it out.

Jay looks sad, "You wanted this car, I bet, right?"

I nod my head, and my eyes start to tear, yet I still say, "Gary has been great to us. He deserves the money. I have no business driving a show car as a daily driver, especially one worth half a million dollars."

Jay pats me on the back gently; he really is a nice man.

Jay grins at me, "I am going to take every car here. These are show cars that belong in a museum. I do this partially because they are worth so much money, and partially because these will be the first done in this style, by the famous interior man, your brother Jim. Nobody can drive these; they are too cool, and will mark a change in the industry. When I heard what he was making, sight unseen, I bought the Ocean car."

I feel like I was just shot. I want to throw up. My tears are flowing at an alarming rate.

Jay says to me with a smile, "Jim told me you would want that car and that Gary would want the Spaceship car. I told them that I would buy three brand new Porsche's, strip them down, and prepare them to Jim's specifications. They drive and handle like a Porsche, yet they have a very similar interior to the Ocean and Spaceship cars. Because they aren't going to SEMA, their value is much less."

I never quested why three cars, I will learn why soon enough.

Jay continues with a smile on his face, "That means you can drive it. I gave them plenty of time. If you look at the paint booth, you will find your car. For now, keep looking unhappy, like I didn't tell you." My tears have stopped, I am grinning now. "I do have one request for you." I say, "Name it." "After everyone goes home, Jim has your black bikini. I would like pictures with you, me, and my cars. Jim will make millions on his parts; I am backing him financially. As early as next year, he will have his own booth at SEMA. Here is my card. If you EVER need anything, call me."

I reach over and hug Jay. My tears are back, but this time I am thrilled.

Jay continues, "There are old cars. No power steering. No air conditioning. No awesome handling. They each have around 100 horsepower. You'll love the Porsche much better. How about we go look at the other cars and let others sit in this magnificent car?"

We both get out, and I follow Jay around as he teaches me about what's unique in each car. They ditched the motorcycle theme for a moon theme. It's a black car with tiny lights to light up the car a little bit. Just enough so it has lighted pinpricks on the front and back of the vehicle. The cabin is painted like the moon.

Surprisingly, the military car was probably the next most fantastic car. It's painted in drab olive, but Jim added daylight running lights on the floorboards and wheel fenders. There are two tiny American flags on the front fenders. Once inside, it's an ultra-modern military vehicle with soft red "Field Command Center" lighting. The gauges are all super cool, and they all look rugged. They look tough and futuristic with intricate detail and screws making each module easy to replace.

Jay was accommodating in explaining the cool modifications the metalworkers did. He described how the stance had been changed, and when larger wheels were used. Damn, this guy knows his cars. He is blown away by the paint artist, Julio. Those two (Julio and Jim) worked closely together. Julio's painting came inside the car. Then Jim airbrushed more detail, did the leather, door boards, roof liner, and of course, his famous dashboards and center consoles.

I see Gary's vision now. He had the metal workers, improved the painting, and then hires the world's best interior designer. Jay is right; these do belong in a museum. I see it now. The craftsmanship is beyond what people thought was possible.

Everyone says hello and goodbye to Jay. It's just Martha, Gary, Jay, Jim, and me in the shop. Jim surprises me by grabbing me around the waist and picking me off the floor.

I scream, "PUT ME DOWN!"

Gary grabs his wife and hoists her over his shoulder. They start walking with Martha and I screaming at both men to put us down, or no sex for a year. They ignore us. Jim's hand covers my head as we walk through a small doorway. Martha, Gary, and Jay are right behind us. Martha and I are sat down at the same time.

Before us are three cars. One is an Ocean, and the other is a Cheetah. They rip off a cover, and a third is a Spaceship.

Suddenly, all the employees jump out and yell, "SURPRISE!"

They scared the crap out of me, and I jumped back into Jim's arms. These are smaller cars, but every bit as amazing as the others are. I am balling my eyes out. I am happy, thrilled, pissed at how they did this, but ecstatic that I got my car. Yes, Jay let the cat out of the bag, but it's still a big surprise.

Gary is quite proud of himself, "Jay helped a bunch by providing the cars and prepping them for us. Everyone donated their time for us, often forgoing lunch to work on these three. They'll all get good bonuses. Julio and Jim will get exceptional bonuses. Everyone here does excellent work. You two might each be the best at what you do. All thirteen of these cars are amazing.

"There is one tiny issue. These three are so awesome, and so like the ten, we can't show or drive them until after SEMA. That's next weekend. I hope you can hold off; it's only a week. Tuesday, we start loading the cars. It's going to be a hell of a week."

+++++

We are halfway home when I comment, "Are you ready for the change in your life? You are about to become a celebrity and rich. You may have to give me up."

Jim continues to drive for a bit before responding in his familiar voice, "I'm a naturally shy introvert. I thought I'd rely on you to make the sales and talk for me as much as possible. You love the spotlight and making others uncomfortable. You manipulate men with ease. I can't do that. I like working on cars; it's what I am good at.

"I understand that just because Jay is backing me, my stuff will fly off the shelves. No, I'm not ready for this. I have no idea how I will react or how much will go to my head. There is nothing that will keep me from you. We will both need to date others, you know."

He hits his forehead with his palm, "While you were inside, Jay loaded up my trunk with prototypes of the new merchandise I will be selling. I need to check the quality, and then you can begin the advertising. Nothing goes live until after the cars are revealed. You will be needed for the reveal. They want you to uncover each car, from your least favorite to your number one, one by one. I have tomorrow off; you and Martha need to get started on the pictures."

I object, "It's still three days until you start loading the cars. We have plenty of time."

Jim grins, "SEMA wants to help keep the cars a surprise. We're going in a day early. We will do final detailing and then cover the cars. Two security and two SEMA officials will be with us. The show opens with you unveiling the cars on live TV. Do you need a new Bikini?"

Holy shit! I am opening the nation's largest car shows of parts and upgraded equipment live, on TV, with millions of people watching. I will be practically naked in that bikini. I am going to rip Jim apart as soon as we close the hotel room doors!

Because of some expansion construction, SEMA is a year early this year. Cat woman will return!

Jim continues, "Because you will be on TV, they'll do your hair, nails, and makeup. You don't need to say anything; they have hosts that take care of that. However, I love that breathy voice you do. I will give you the details on each car. That way, you have the details of what's important and unique. You can even demo the gadgets that work, like a lot of the lighting effects. Our booth will be covered, so it will be darker.

"That helps many of my cars look even better. You, my dear sister, are going to become famous AND a sex symbol. Did you notice how Jay never let you out of his sights? You really are that stunning just in case you didn't know."

Oh, I know. I also know that Jim is the love of my life. Always was, and always will be. I will get tempted, but they will never care for me like he will. I already have men watching me. People recognize me from the web site from selling cars. Now with the parts, that will go nationwide. This is exciting. All this talk has my tunnel of love ready for some lov'in. I need me, my man.

+++++

We walk in the house, mom is consoling me, "Awww baby, I am sorry about your car. I know you really wanted it. Maybe they can make you another."

Jim is quick to pounce on that, "We already did. Jay got a preview a few months back and bought them all. Gary and I were devastated; he wanted one for himself, his wife, and the Ocean for Hanna. Jay is a cool guy and quickly picked up on our disappointment. He gives us shit about those being museum cars and not driving cars. He buys three brand new Porsche 911, strips them down, and sandblasts them. Basically, they're ready for Julio and me to start on. Gary did a few things; he must leave his mark.

"They won't have the same value, but that makes them drivable, and a Porsche 911 is a hell of a lot of fun to drive. That's why we stayed late to give Hannah her car." Mom runs outside; it's not there. "We can't take them home until after SEMA. The originals need to stay a secret."

Mom does the quick math, "You did thirteen cars in just twelve months. That is incredible."

I blush, "A lot of the credit goes to Julio. Oh my, what he did with my themes was amazing. With the Ocean car he painted, I put in microfiber wires that glow, and then he painted over them and made the wire look like part of the paint job. He makes my stuff look better."

I correct him, "He has been painting a long time. He is far better than average. However, he didn't do shit like you two are until you came along. You get the best out of him. You do know we have two problems, right?"

Mom looks at me with a smile, but talks at Jim, "Oh honey. We didn't eat dinner tonight. She is hungry. She was around you tonight and saw you getting accolades. She saw those amazing cars. She. Sorry, WE need a good fucking. We are both very proud of you and need a good quick, and hard fucking. I will call in a pizza order. In the meantime, I expect you to fuck her good and quick so I can have you next when I finish placing the order."

Jim grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. He runs to his room and sets me down. I like an excellent stripping as much as anyone. WE HAVE NO TIME! Shirt and bra in one swipe and panties and shorts in the next. I have already kicked off my shoes while he carried me.

Jim is about like me, shirt, then pants and boxers. Shoes and socks are quick. He rolls me into doggie, and he stuffs me slowly. Once he is comfortable with me, he starts slamming in and out of me. Jim has both hands on my hips. He uses all his strength to hold me in place as he slams his meat stick into my tunnel of love. He is quick and violent in his slamming. It's just a few minutes, and mom has arrived. She has a look on her face of, "Why aren't you done yet?"

Jim is trying hard. Me, I am resisting. I want this to go on for as long as possible. The bitch will get her turn. Don't mess with me, or I will take him away. That will show her. Would he come with me? Oh yes, men can't resist me. He's been fucking her for a few years; I am exciting still. Damn, I need to investigate this more. I can't lose Jim.

I am not paying attention. Mom came close to me and is caressing a breast. Ooo, that feels nice. Mom pinches a nipple, I scream, "Ouch!" She ignores me and alternates pinching my nipples. I had no idea how awesome that is. In no time at all, I orgasm and freeze from the thrill I am receiving. Mom pushes me over, and Jim falls back. He shot his wad in me, and he is all soft again.

Mom licks Jim for a minute, and he is clean but still soft. Ha, ha, bitch, he went soft, I win. Never underestimate old people. She pushes me onto my back, spreads my legs, and with her eyes on Jim, she licks my pussy. Holy fuck! This is new. She is soft, gentle, and caring. I love this feeling. Jim seems to love watching her do this. Really? She touches my vagina with her tongue, and he gets hard? That's all it takes?

He reaches over and grabs mom's legs. He pulls her towards him and sticks his cock into mom. Ever wonder what it's like to see your parents have sex? Nope, me either. Yet, here my mother is, fucking my boyfriend, in his bed, right after fucking me. The doorbell rings. Shit!

I take Jim's t-shirt, which is almost a dress on me, and throw it on as I run towards the front door. Mom left her wallet and her credit card out. I pay for the pizza and give a good tip.

I yell out, "Dinner is ready!"

I get plates, cups, soda, and napkins. I open the pizza I like and take a few slices. Mmmmm, hot pizza.

I yell out, "Hot pizza getting cold! Wow, this is great pizza!"

I chuckle at their expense. Two minutes later, mom has my top and her shorts on, Jim has on his boxers, and they both look worn out. For a few minutes, nobody talks.

Jim finally has enough energy to talk, "Hanna, you and I are going up with the cars. We will help detail them and set up our booth. Until then, I need you and Martha to take pictures of the merchandise in my car trunk and prep the web site. As soon as the cars are announced, you can activate the site. We take the orders and fax the information to a sales company.

"We'll give them an administrative account, and they will get the sales themselves as soon as you can get that done. They bill and ship the merchandise. They're using my designs and looks, they have a version for each manufacturer, so the items are plug and play. Chevy, Ford, all the manufacturers use their own connectors. This makes it easy to install and swap out one for the new one. Jay sank a lot of money into inventory. I sure hope he's right."

I laugh at him, "You mark my words. The Ocean car will be the talk of the show. However, the Military gauges and accessories will sell the best." Mom gives me a blank look. I can't put an Oceanic bubble gauge in an F350. I can put a Military grade looking gauge in there, and it will look cool as hell."

In two years, the Military looking accessories make up half of our sales.

+++++

I am in Jim's car, following a truck with five show cars. There is another truck behind us. SEMA told me not to bring the black bikini. It wasn't because it was too sexual, nooooo. It was because it wouldn't look good on TV. I now have a slightly smaller suit, and it has splotches of white and a light tan. I order a matching tail and ears, so I can recreate my Halloween costume. The tan is almost nude, this will be even more fun. Oh, the fun I could have with my top and a colored marker. Better keep it "G" rating, no marker.