Halloween Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Oh, oooo, he is slowing down. He is losing the edge.

I taunt him, "Wearing out already, yup, I should have had Steve fuck me. He probably would have used doggie and drilled me from behind like a real man."

Oh, yes, that did it. My body is jerked from the bed and tossed into doggie. In a split second, he is back to an extreme fucking. Now he can easily spank my ass as well, which he does twice, and then twice more.

I scream, "I NEED MY ORGASM NOW!"

Jim counters, "Fuck you bitch! That wasn't desperate enough."

He has plenty of energy now; he loved denying me an orgasm. Oooo, he is so sexy right now.

I am meeting his thrusts. He laughs and smacks my ass again. Oh shit, not sure I can hold back much longer!

I cry out a pathetic plea, "Please! I NEED TO CUM! Pleaseeeeeeeee."

He is still reaming my cunt like a mad man.

I beg, "I. I. I need. To. To. Cummmmmmmm."

Jim slowly lances my hole and holds it as a massive geyser of baby batter shoots forth into my body as Jim says, "Now my love, you may cum!"

He broke me, my orgasm releases, and my body overflows with pleasure. I have zero control of my body. My scream starts with a low, deep bellow, and then quickly scales up to a high note before I collapse on the bed. I am exhausted. I can't see or feel Jim. That worries me until I hear his heavy breathing.

The mother fucker says in a weak voice, "We need to get married on your birthday more often."

My only response is to laugh my ass off until I fall asleep.

+++++

It's still dark out when I wake up. I am spooned up with Jim, in bed, my head on a pillow. A blanket covers us. I am caked with cum, the sheets are wet still, and the room reeks of sex. Such powerful memories. I go back to bed with a huge smile on my face. Best Birthday/Halloween ever.

+++++

The rest of the show is a let down from all the first day's secrecy and pageantry. We met many friendly people, lots of celebrities, signed lots of autographs, and showed off our cool cars. It was a lot of long hours, but it was apparent that we are the show's stars. I heard about other cars, but these ten are a fantastic sight. Each is special in one way or another. Some are special in several ways. The web site sold out of all products in stock, and we need to ship everything in a week.

I will be placing some huge orders when we get back. Mom has been more active and helped show off the cars. I think she enjoyed it a lot. I know she enjoyed taking Jim on the third night. I was mad, but really, I can't get too mad at my own mom. Besides, I need a break, I was getting sore.

+++++

We are dropped off at the shop after flying home. Everyone has three days off; we are all exhausted. I am not exhausted. Ok, yes, I am, but I am also as excited as I have ever been. Today, I get to drive my Ocean car. I have never had a turbo before. My heavy foot almost put us in a tree. Fortunately, the car handles like a dream. It took us three hours to drive the twenty minutes home.

We stop for gas, and a hundred people rush the car. People driving by stop to see the magnificent car. Some had seen the cars online, some just thought it was the most fantastic thing they have ever seen. Wait until the Spaceship and Cheetah are seen on the streets. Oh my. As we drive along, people point at the car and go crazy out the window.

I got pulled over for going too fast. Within twenty minutes, the entire police station has surrounded us and is checking out the car. We talk for an hour about SEMA and the security. Then we talk about how this is number eleven. No ticket was issued! I did get a warning; they know who I am now. I wonder, is that good or bad?

+++++

Over the next few months, we rent a building, hire warehouse people, do our own advertising, and create a web site. Everything Jim touches turns to gold. He is a huge celebrity for parts. He still works for Gary, does cars, and considers himself Gary's employee even though he makes more money on car parts. Jay Leno sure knows what he was getting into. The stuff flies off the shelves even though many other people are copying his stuff.

Jim's parts are top quality, and he stands behind everything. He once flew out to prove that a guy was wrong. A writer went with him and made an amazing article about the event.

Nine months after SEMA, Janet came into our lives. I told everyone, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Well, except Janet, she is a keeper. Jim loves being a father, even if he can't take credit.

At next year's SEMA, Jim has another ten cars, and they are even better than the first ten cars. These are also the type of vehicles a guy might build himself with our parts. Of course, Jim added many new innovations, he can't keep still.

It seems I got knocked up by some "random stranger" again at SEMA. I need to explain to Jim that I will need even more help as it's hard to raise a child as a "single parent." Ha, ha, ha.

The End

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers