Halloween Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place is so big that we drive into the building, following the car carriers. Our booth is at the far end, which is where the attendees' front door is. So really the first booth. It's large with a black cloth wrapping the sides, twenty feet up, and then the top. Some of the top is not covered, meaning some lights goes into the booth.

Two, armed security guards are there along with two SEMA officials, and then our crew. The cars stay covered until they are inside the black walls of the booth. Gary and his team spend all day maneuvering the cars to precisely the right position. Then they detail the cars with incredible skill. They are pristine. All-day, Gary, and Jim are feeding me details on each vehicle. When we leave, the cars are covered again, and the security guards stay around the booth. Two more are added as we go. Damn, that is top secret shit.

Gary takes the whole crew out to dinner. It is an average place, nothing special. However, we are on the strip, and I am positive that it costs an arm and a leg. After we finish with dinner, Gary has some announcements.

Gary is an exceedingly happy man, speaking with a louder than average voice, so all can hear, "First, thank you to my wife for putting up with me. I love you, Martha." Everyone gives him an aww, that makes him blush. "I want to thank all of you for a supreme effort this year with overtime, late nights, and weekends. You all will get 40% of your yearly salary as a bonus. The business has had an exceptional year due to Hanna's efforts. You know the work that Julio and Jim did on those cars. Their skills are almost magical. All three of them got a bit more for unequaled skills.

"You will hear many things about those cars. The final invoice with shipping will be $3.875 million for all ten cars. In two days, the show will open, and Hanna will remove the covers from her tenth favorite to her first. That will be the official number of each car. Tomorrow, every magazine will be in the booth to photograph each car. Security will keep their cameras until an hour before the doors open, and they will be under a non-disclosure agreement to stay silent.

"On the day of the show, a TV crew will be in our booth to see the attendees' reactions as the show opens. Hanna will remove the covers at that time, describe each car, show off the interior, and then move to the next. They will force people to flow through the booth. Starting on the second day of the event, the sides will go up, so more people can see the cars. On the hour, the sides go down for fifteen minutes, to show off the interior lighting effects.

"Jay will show up sometime on day three. By the way, he owns the cars now. We have a contract to show all ten this year, then five, four, three, two, and one in the following years if we choose to. It's his choice to allow more if he wants to. We will still do ten cars next year; however, of the ten, only the five best will go to SEMA, the other owners get stuck with an awesome car." He smiles big.

Martha stands up, raises her glass of wine, and shouts, "To the best crew ever!"

Naturally, everyone cheered.

+++++

After dinner, I am tired. It's been a long day. Jim notices that I look worn out. Hell, he looks worse. Rather than spending time on slots, we go up to our room. Gary and Martha are next door. I can hear them going at it already. I hear Martha, "I said harder! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!"

I stay listening for a bit while Jim strips and gets into bed. I quickly strip and get in next to him.

I ask questioningly, "You know I'll be wearing that cat costume again. This time, the bikini is tan and white. I'll be talking sexually with my breathy voice and teasing those men as much as I can. How do you feel about that? Does it bother you?"

Jim takes a moment to think about his answer, "To me, I like it and hate it. I hate that so many people get to see you; I want you all for myself. I love that you get off on it. You get so horny that the sex afterwards is incredible. Can't have one without the other. We need your talents. However, if you hated it, I would have stopped you.

"It was obvious to me at the first car show. You love being on display, not too slutty like your vagina hanging out or your perfect breasts flopping around. No, you have class. I also know that you truly love doing it, and there's no way I take that from you. Besides, I like helping to bring your horny level down afterward. That's SO much fun."

I giggle, "Well, between this conversation and Martha, I am ... in need."

Jim rolls his eyes like it's not worth the effort. Oh crap, he really is tired. I should let him sleep. However, in a quick flurry of activity, Jim leaps up out of bed, rolls me on my stomach, pulls my body back over my bent legs, and then starts slamming into me fast and hard. Holy shit, where did this come from?

As Jim quickly fucks me, he says, "I have been listening to Gary and Martha for a while. I want me some of what he's getting, and I suspect you want what Martha is getting. I am going to slam my body into you as hard and as fast as I can." SMACK! He cracks his hand on my ass hard!

I was horny from listening to them myself. This is precisely what I wanted. I am moaning to spur him on. Ok, I am moaning because it feels so damn good. I know it spurs Jim on. He loves audio feedback of any kind. I am sweating sheets of perspiration on my forehead, and it's running into my eyes. I use a pillow to soak up the liquid. I spread my legs wider, and Jim is going faster.

With each of his hard thrusts, I now issue an "UGH!"

I can't feel his shaft or the veins sliding in anymore. All I can feel is the helmet on the end, pushing in and out of my tunnel. It's fantastic. I love the pressure, the friction, the all-around fantastic feeling of being fucked quick and hard. His hands are fighting to keep me in place. I am sweating from the intense pleasure. That makes it harder to hold my body in place.

Jim has a magnificent look of concentration on his face. He is making sure that maximum speed is achieved. It's like his car; he puts everything he has into his work. His sex skills are like his auto skills; he earns maximum pleasure from his target audience. My orgasm is creeping up on me. It tries to sit in the background and stew. When I feel it, I fight it, to prevent its appearance. I don't want anything stopping this wondrous feeling.

Oh FUCK! He pulled my hair, forcing me to stand up on my knees and arch my back so that my head tilts back. My breasts are bouncing, and it's an incredible feeling. This distracts me, and my orgasm is sneaking up; it's much closer. I don't want it to come; I NEED to hold it off. It's sooooo hard, though. The fucking is fantastic.

SMACK! He swats my ass. I scream! Shit, my orgasm has almost arrived. No more distractions! I must hold out longer. I want to enjoy it more! Oh, yes, this is awesome. Jim has one hand on my hair, holding me up. His other hand is now trying to slap a breast. He missed several times. In his defense, they are moving around quite a bit.

He finally connects! I hear a loud slapping of skin. I feel my breast going in the wrong direction. Then I feel electricity scald my pussy, burning it with joy. That distracted me enough for my orgasm to break through and get even with me for holding it at bay. I scream, "ARGGGGGGGG," and then collapse.

No passing out for me, just a wonderful feeling. I can't move, talk, or look at anything. I feel Jim fall over onto his side and partially across my body. One hand is holding a breast which he is squeezing. That excites me, and my orgasm decides to intensify. Awesome, I welcome the feeling. However, orgasms are fleeting feelings. Just as quickly as they jump you and kick your ass, they also leave. They typically leave you a mess.

I am exhausted, light-headed, have dry mouth, smell, and short on breath.

Jim is speaking into a pillow, "I will start the shower."

That is an awesome idea. I don't hear Gary and Martha anymore. I have no idea why, but that amuses me to no end.

+++++

The following day, we are woken up early for breakfast. I am needed to model for the magazine photographers. The booth is completely enclosed, so we can get the dark photographs done first. Then the light is let in a bit, and they photograph the rest of the car. We give each photographer one hour. Many took a bit longer. They could have cared less about me, but they did want me in the shots. These guys know their cars, and they are gaga over the interiors.

The guys have seen awesome paint jobs. They have never seen the type of work Jim did. An hour before the show starts, each will get their cameras back to put up pictures as the show starts. It takes a while to send photos, find the best ones, edit them, and then put them on a web page. An hour is fair.

I explain all the facts about the cars. I am corrected by Gary and Jim a lot. It's like a trial run for tomorrow when it's all live on TV. I was glad for this time and having a walk thru. Tonight, everyone is on their own. Get to bed early; it will be a long day tomorrow. Jim and I go to an upscale buffet. We each quickly lose twenty dollars in nickel slots. No wonder these places are so nice; they are efficient at taking your money and leaving a smile on your face.

It's early, but we go back to our room. Jim is looking out the window. We are on the top floor and have a magnificent view. The sun is setting, and the sky is gorgeous. My heart is beating 1000 beats a minute.

Jim drops his head, "It was the photographers, right?"

I have no idea what he is talking about. I don't care; I just want him fucking me. NOW!

Jim gives me a short chuckle, "You were in the zone today. You got off on having your picture taken in that tiny bikini. I am not asking; I know you did. You had them eating out of your hand. They were all silent, listening to you describe the cars, and all the special features with your deep sexy voice. It was inspiring. I am positive those pictures will be amazing. Right now, you don't give a damn about how important that was or how beautiful the sunset it. Nope, you just want to be fucked."

I scoff at him, "I knew exactly what I was doing with those men. You're right, I was manipulating them, and I loved it. I knew how I wanted the pictures to look, and I stopped in those positions. You are correct; the evening sunset is wonderful. It's a magnificent evening."

He taunts me, "Magnificent evening to ..."

Ohh, I hate him, "Fuck."

He almost killed me when he responds with a "No."

I am stunned, speechless, and pissed. I am horny and need fucking.

He finally smiles, after several long seconds, "Tonight I won't just fuck you. Tonight, I will make love to you."

I won't get immediate satisfaction, but I will get far more enjoyment. Sign me up!

Jim takes my hand and leads us away from the open window where we could be seen and into the bedroom. He pulls hard on my hand, pulling my body towards him. He catches me and plants a big kiss on my lips. For him, this is unique; he is gentle; it's barely a kiss. As time goes on, he uses more force. A bit longer, and his tongue is prying open my mouth.

We do a sweet ballet with our tongues. It's dark when we finish. He leaves me, I feel cold. He kisses down my neck and finds my nipples. They are very sensitive tonight. Each time he sucks on them, I let out an "Ohhhhhh ahhhhhh." Tonight, they are driving me up the wall. Almost every touch is a mini orgasm. Sounds great, it isn't. I can't enjoy that great feeling that gives me butterflies in my stomach. This is too much.

I use my hands and cover my breasts. Jim stops, leans back, and gives me a questioning look.

I explain with a grin, "My nipples are on fire tonight. Every touch is a mini orgasm. They're coming too fast; I can't enjoy it."

Jim's response is to push me back into a pillow. He moves down the bed. Will he turn around into a 69? Nope, not tonight, he is maximizing my pleasure. I guess he doesn't understand how much I like pleasing him. I need to work on that.

Yet again, Jim is full of surprises tonight. He starts the evening, not licking me, but rubbing his chin from thigh to thigh, running over my pussy on the way to the opposite side. Oh my, that is a fantastic feeling. He's doing it again, slowly sliding down my leg, then gliding over my opening where I orgasm, and then back up the leg.

That wasn't the world's best orgasm, but it was a keeper, causing Jim to move on. I don't get it. He is using a snail's pace to lick my entrance. Is he doing the alphabet? How amateur. Oh, wait a minute. What the hell? He is barely doing anything, and my orgasm is pushing through, even though I am fighting hard.

My orgasm hits me hard over the head. It completely disregarded all my defenses. He walked up with a bat, slugged me, and it felt beautiful. Why couldn't I prevent that? Why was that technique so effective? He is licking me with his tongue. Like usual, he plays with the lips and mons a bunch. He will give the labia attention, but not much. Tonight, the pressure and intensity vary, making it more interesting. Again, my orgasm sneaks up on me and wallops my ass.

Jim can see the pattern; he changes one more time. I like it much better. I am prepared for a good hard fucking. Nope, wrong again. Jim is far slower today. I wanted to say I am bored, but I'm not. This is a new feeling. I can feel his entire cock sliding into me. OH MY GOD! AMAZING! Oh my, I can feel it sliding in and out. The bulbous head makes room, then the veins on the side "scratch" their way along the tunnel. Scratch isn't the right word. Maybe more of a "tickle" is a better word.

I know I am failing to adequately describe the feeling. I knowingly fall into a zone. I can picture his perfect cock sliding into and out of me. The feeling in slow motion allows me to do this. Yes, everything has slowed down; I am hyper-aware of everything. This feeling is fantastic, yet there is something that impresses me even more. I am looking up into Jim's dark brown eyes. The dilation has changed due to the low light in the room. I see something even more powerful and impressive to me. I see true love in his eyes; he will do anything for me forever. No other woman will ever tempt him.

That warms my heart because he will need to date. So, will I. Otherwise, people will talk about us. Now, I know that I never have to worry; he is mine. Women will be prettier, smarter, richer, younger, and none of that will ever matter. Dammit, I am distracted, and my orgasm rushed to the surface. It kicks my ass big time. Jim never stops.

HOW COOL! I can orgasm all I want while he is in this mode. I know he is paying attention. While I was swimming in my orgasm, enjoying the rush, he smiles at me, knowing that I orgasmed from this slow rate. WOW! According to the clock, Jim fucked me slowly for forty-five minutes. I had three rather satisfying orgasms. I am a BIG fan of this method.

I didn't do anything different. I assume that Jim is finally unable to hold off anymore. He instantly moves from a slow cruising speed to a dragster. He puts the foot down, and instantly we are at his fastest rate. Fuck yeah! I am constantly moaning. Damn, this feels awesome. The contrast between this and the crazy slow speed is incredible.

I was afraid that I wouldn't get this. He doesn't deny me, sorry, OUR fun. He is looking down at me, sweat falling from his forehead, anguish in his face. He is working hard to hold back his orgasm. I want him to release. I have a problem, I can't talk. Soon I won't be able to breathe. It doesn't matter, he screams out his orgasm.

As I feel his jism shoot into my dirty cunt. My orgasm was waiting, hiding, it now washes over me, causing every muscle to contract. WOAH! This is a big one. With each splash of cum, a lightning bolt shoots to my vagina, shocking me and causing a follow-up orgasm. Thankfully, secondary orgasms are much less. At least it feels like they are, the initial one still has my full attention. As I feel Jim fall to my side, I quickly fade out; sleep was held off by sex. No sex, sleep demanded his time. He got it, and it's been a long time since I have slept so well.

+++++

We both wake up from a knock on our common door. That means Martha or Gary wants us. Jim quickly puts on boxers and answers the door. We have a company buffet breakfast in thirty minutes on the first floor. We quickly take a shower. I put on my bikini, a robe, and we go to breakfast. Jim is in black pants and a polo with the company logo. After breakfast, I am off to the TV booth. They are doing my makeup, nails, and hair. They are fantastic, and I have a ton of fun. I have never looked better.

Makeup is tricky. They need to prep me for TV, but I need to look suitable for the live people as well. The TV people will only be around an hour; I will be there for ten hours. After the TV people leave, I am to move between the cars, showing off the features, and basically, do what I do, sell and be sexy.

When I walk into our booth, I take off my robe. Everything stops, and they all whistle at me. I blush, I add the tail and the ears while everyone stares at me. They go back to work. Two TV cameramen are there. They run me through what they want, how I should move, and what order to do the cars in. They don't want me talking much, so the hosts can describe the cars. I explain that I am picking the order, and I will be doing the commentary. Nobody else knows the vehicles and the features.

I ask, "Do you think two dorks in a production studio know how the indirect lighting works, how the LCARS interface work, or a multitude of other things? Not a chance in hell."

They have earpieces to get direction from the director.

They tell me, "Ok, you do your thing, they can always mute you."

I use my breathy voice, "I can be very persuasive."

One of the men says, "I doubt they mute you. You just keep talking like that, and the ratings will skyrocket."

All the guys line outside the booth, staying out of the way. Once the TV guys are done, the shop guys will stand with a car to explain the details and answer questions from the public. Gary, Jim, Julio, and I will wander around, answering questions. Martha will be taking names for potential orders.

While waiting for the show's start, Jim, Gary, Martha, and I sit talking. We are all nervous; this will make or break the company. Of course, we already have almost four million in the bank. Still, there were a lot of costs involved like salary, materials, electronics. It's all hand made. Jim blew his own plastic bubbles. After bonuses, Gary probably clears close to a million dollars. Some was eaten by the loans to buy the cars, pay salaries, and purchase materials until the sale was made.

Could Gary have made more money by selling each car after the show? If it goes well, yes. However, having money in the bank and then doing the show is much safer. The TV people want me. They are letting the first fifty people in now to fill our booth. They want the public there for the facial and audible reactions.

The lights are on, the people are staring at me. I see a countdown of fingers, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and they point at me.

I smile big, throw up my arms into the air, and say in my best sexy voice, "Welcome to SEMA! This is the Gary Anderson Garage booth. I have here the ten hottest cars on the planet. Let's start with number ten. I slowly peel off the cover, revealing a 1934 Ford Tudor. I know this car like the back of my hand; I start ticking off the features and then show how a few items work or are unique. The crowd is speechless.

+++++

Back in the production booth, the hosts are muting me and saying what I just said.

Both hosts get orders from the director, "Steve and Dave, do you hear how awesome that woman is? Do you hear how knowledgeable she is? SHUT THE FUCK UP! You sound like teenage dorks trying to prove you're smarter than a woman when it's painfully obvious you aren't. You can do a recap at the end where you describe your favorites. Until then, STAY OFF THE FUCKING AIR!"