Halloween Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++

I have just taken the cover off car #2. I saved you from the tedious car descriptions; they are all cool. We are past our allotted hour, but nobody is pushing me.

I continue, "Obviously, the paint scheme on this one is the star. The entire car looks like it could take off and fly into outer space. The wheels are mostly hidden front and back. Open the door. Oops, sorry, no handles. Press here." A panel fades into the door, and a number pad appears. I type in an eight-digit code, and the door opens on its own. Inside is where it really gets cool. For you science fiction fans, that is the Star Trek LCARS interface. The difference is, this one works and runs the entire car.

"There are two large touchscreen monitors that control everything. Like the other cars, indirect lighting throughout. This one changes colors and is programmable, has Italian leather seats, a warp drive in the back seat, and star chart turn by turn navigation. The dashboard is ultra-modern, modeled after TV starships. There are options to put data on the windshield, fully customizable, of course.

"For each driver, as you talk, the system recognizes your voice, adjusts the seats, and the HUD (Heads up Display.) This is the technology that fighter pilots use, like car #5, the Airplane. Now, over here ..."

+++++

Finally, we are on the last car. Everyone is salivating and guessing. I teasingly reveal the vehicle, there is a gasp at seeing the car. The hood is like a forming wave, the cab is the wave crashing, and then the trunk is the smoothing out of the waves. This car has running boards that look like the edge of a surfboard. They are even rounded, just like a real surfboard.

I look at a man on the opposite side of the car, "Please open the door ... now!" Both doors open, and the people that can see, all shout, "WOW!"

I continue on TV, "This is my favorite car. As you can see, it's like your scuba diving inside the car. The dashboard looks like coral with red LED lights. Each gauge is separate and is hand shaped like a bubble. They are placed where you want them, but the placement isn't lined up, their sort of random, like nature. The ceiling isn't a steady color, it shimmers as if you were underwater."

I motion for the cameraman to come in; he sits in the back seat as I go through every feature, the sound effects, and the amazing lighting. The leather looks like sand, and the inside is mostly painted to continue the fantastic look from the outside. Sure, the armrest is soft, but it's a fish, it should be. On the driver side, an eel comes out of a hole and then back into another for their armrest.

I look back at the cameraman, "I'm sorry for taking so long. I hope you have enjoyed the show and these cars. We're going to close the walls and roof off to make it dark in here. Then you can see some of the amazing lighting that is done on the inside. The military truck was excellent, but in the dark, it has a control room lighting effect that is killer, yet doesn't interfere with driving.

"All the cars have something special for the night. Lighted running boards, cool headlight tricks, or even more amazing interior lighting effects. Look around and see how many you can see. Then ask one of the crew, they will point out the rest to you. Well, it's been awesome showing all of you these awesome cars. I wish you were here ... with me. Maybe next yearrrrrr? Back to our hosts and goodbye from SEMA!"

I wave my hand goodbye until they turn off the lights on the cameras.

The guy sets down his camera and looks at me.

He is stumbling as he says, "Damn. You are cute as hell, sound like a seductress, and have advanced knowledge of cars. You might be the perfect woman."

Gary saves me; he comes over laughing and hugs me, "She is taken already. You are right, though; you saw her on TV for almost two hours. She is special."

Both doors are open, people start rushing in and the booth is packed. They open the top for safety, too many people in a small area. The TV guys take off, everyone wants my autograph. Julio and Jim sit off to the side, talking. They are letting the crew get the accolades from the fans.

A writer comes to me, "Why are the crew on the booth floor, aren't metal workers common?"

I smile at the man, "Either you're very smart or very dumb. Every one of these men is a seasoned expert in working metal or assembling cars. These ten cars were rust buckets when they came in. Huge sections wholly rusted out. You are right, a lot of men across the country can fix that type of metal. However, these men all had to learn new skills.

"My brother comes in and says yes, that's great work. However, I need a groove in the metal that's a 1/16 inch ever inch for my lighting. Jim runs a few strands of fiber-optics in that groove. The body guys must now add body filler yet can't cover the wires, only seal them in place. Nobody does that.

"Each of these guys had to learn new tricks and techniques that allowed this fantastic work to happen. Yes, my brother can do the work. But if he does, he only gets one or two cars done in a year. With everyone working as a team, they did thirteen."

The man looks at me with surprise, "Thirteen? They're only ten here. Do you have three for sale?"

I laugh at the clueless man, "You're funny. After the ten were made, Jay gave us three prepped cars, and we did three more. I love the Ocean car, Gary the Spaceship, and Martha's - Gary's wife, the Cheetah. They are modern cars, not nearly as impressive. But for the three of us, very drivable. As Jay explained to me, these here cars are museum-quality pieces; you don't drive these every day. It was a team project; they all did their job. That's how we got all ten done in one year. To answer your question, yes, they are just metal men. But they are much more than that as well.

"Nobody has ever done door handles like we did on the spaceship and the military vehicles. We're setting the new standard. Jim has more ideas; we'll stay ahead of the curve for a while. Make no mistake, the next Jim is out there, and Jim just motivated him with these ten cars. The best part, everyone wins."

The man asks me, "Where are you in ten years?"

Without thinking, I answer, "Probably married, sitting at home with children, updating the product web site with the newest model's pictures. Jim's name will be big, people will buy his stuff because of his brand. We will be selling for years. Jim has no limit of ideas; he will keep the product line fresh."

The man says, "Thank you. I won't hold you up; your fans await you, my dear."

I wanted to show off the cars, but I end up spending all day giving away autographs. Jim and Julio bought everyone lunch. Gary bought dinner. We eat in shifts, so someone is there to help the public. It's a long day. Closing could not come quick enough.

When they finally do close, I sit in the closest car. They guys are wiping down the cars. I get out and sit on the ground, my head in my hands, propped up. Mom drops a bottle of orange juice in my lap. She has enough for everyone. When did she get here? The juice is icy cold, precisely what all of us need.

Gary yells out, "One done, four more to go!" Now less excited, "Yeah, me too. How about we go over to the 'Blue Bar' and have a drink before going to bed?"

I can't get up. Steve, a big burly mountain, picks me up like a kitten and puts me over his shoulders while holding my body tight to him. He carried me over to the bar.

On the way over, he asks the group, "Did anyone catch Hanna's interview with the writer? I had no idea she knew what we went through to prep the cars. With Julio and Jim, we all learned new skills and shared them with each other. They now know there is a higher level of skill out there and we all have it. It was awesome to hear you give us thanks when Julio and Jim clearly are the difference makers."

Before I can answer, Jim is all over him, "Oh, wait a minute there. Without you all doing the work I asked, there is no way I get thirteen cars done in one year. I get three tops. She's right; you all stepped up your game and did the crazy-ass stuff I requested. Even when I didn't know how it would happen, you got it done. The assemblers had it harder. Most of my stuff is not on the drawing, and some things like the Spaceship monitors, that was a lot of computer work.

"The keyless entry, that too was amazing engineering. I could go on and on. It was a team effort, we need each other. That's part of why I selected your company; I could tell the difference in the metalwork and assembly. I wanted the best for my interior designs. I knew Julio was talented, but wow, the things he did even blew away the pictures in my mind away."

Jim looks dreary, "You know, I'm worn out. I'm going to bed. Good night everyone."

Mom went up with him. Everyone looks surprised that I don't go up with Jim like mom is doing.

I explain, "I love my brother. When I was younger, I was careless. Twice he saved my friends and me from a horrible situation. With him being older and more mature than boys my age, he seemed perfect. Our father was killed in the first Gulf war. Jim set his life and ambitions aside to help mom and care for me. How many of you guys had to discuss the finer points of breasts, bras, panties, and the pill to your younger sister?

"So, yes, I love him deeply. I also want to get married, have children, and have a family. Right now, my body is killer, and it's perfect for selling cars. That's short-lived; in a few years or with my first child, my modeling life is over. I can still do the web site and sales, but models need to be young and cute."

With a tear in my eye and my bottom lip trembling, I say to the group, "I'll need to date someone, have sex with them, marry them, and it will break Jim's heart. I don't know if I can love someone else. I know I can have sex with others, that's fun. But I fear there is only one man for me, and it's one I can't have."

Tyler asks me, "Why not?"

Sniffling, I answer, "It's against the law. All of you know that. All it takes is one jealous person, and we would be in the national rags, in jail, and our lives would be shattered."

Tim replies, "You don't have a clue, do you? No, I can see it in your face."

Sean says, "Two years ago, we were at home, watching SEMA's live coverage. Every single one of us here was at Gary's home drinking beer. We worked our asses off, and SEMA turned us down. Not only were we not highlighted, but they also didn't even want to see us. We weren't considered interesting enough to be allowed in their show. They have a limited number of booths, it's invitation only to pay them lots of money."

Julio continues, "I have talent, they have talent, nobody really married it together. Nobody could tell me the vision. I always got, 'Pick a cool color kid.' Your brother comes in here, and he paints a picture in words. I understand the overall vision he has and an idea of the color range I can work in. Then he tells me where I can do airbrushing to get specific effects or pinstripes."

Gary adds, "I feel the metal, and it talks to me. I know what I need to do. I don't see the whole concept. Jim has helped us all improve by working towards a common vision. We each add our parts when and where it's needed. He doesn't tell me every detail, he gives me a general idea, and then I fill it in with my experience. When needed, he is specific."

Martha adds, "Gary has done fenders the same way for decades. Jim challenged him to do it a different way, so it works with the running boards. Hearing these guys talk now, I can see it. They had no focus, no vision. They were each doing their own thing. Their skills and craftsmanship were good enough that the cars were still super.

"With Jim to head up the projects, it's a perfect storm. We had no idea we even needed him for that. It's only after he came aboard and explained each of the projects in detail, and then drew pictures of key points, that it focused everyone."

Tears are pouring down my face, "I still don't see how this helps me find a husband and have children. You all know how I feel."

Jeremy laughs, "Do I have to beat you with a stick? You already have the same last name. To everyone but the government, you're already married! Go buy yourself a ring. As far as a baby is concerned, every one of us would stand-in for Jim in a heartbeat. My guess, you want Jim, though. None of us will ever measure up. So, if you're going to call him husband, you need to be faithful, and only fuck your husband."

Billy adds, "I've been married for thirty-eight years. I had affairs. Sex with anyone but someone you love is never as good. To be honest, I haven't had sex with you yet, and from listening to your voice all day, I would be more than willing. However, you don't want me. You don't want any of us. You only want one man."

Ron speaks up, "Do you see a trend here? I believe we're all suggesting that you go back to your room. I think you'll find a very worn out and horny man up there that would love to do nothing more than to make love to you. If he doesn't, each of us would be more than willing to stand in."

I can't believe these answers.

My tears are drying up when I ask, "Nobody wants to take me to bed?"

Martha says it well, "Oh no, they all do. What they are trying to tell you is go sleep with the man you love."

Steve stands up, and he roughly grabs me, AGAIN! I am lifted out of my chair; he holds me in his arms like I am an infant.

Gary tells him, "2208."

I am being carried to my room. I give Steve a kiss to embarrass him in front of everyone. We got many weird looks as I am carried up to my room by this huge man.

I say softly, "You really don't have to do this, you know."

Steve smiles, "My feet are killing me. I think we're all worn out. Nothing we do comes close to the attention you got us. Nobody sells cars like you do. Please allow me to help an employee who needs to be on top of her game every day. One of us can hide or sleep during the show. Not you. Everyone is looking for you and wants to meet you. You heard the people, 'Can you introduce me to Hanna?' They even know your name. You're more than just, 'That cute girl.'

"Besides, my room is next door. I enjoy hearing the screams." He chuckles. "Around my neck is a necklace. I want you to take it off." Cautiously, I reach behind his neck and unclasp the necklace. "It's chock full of engagement rings. Pick one you like."

I am blunt, "No. No. I can't do that. Some of these are worth a lot of money. No, they're yours. You keep them, I like the way they jingle."

Steve has a tear in his eye, "Myself and several of my friends have had a bad run with women. Partially, it was because we were too young. One friend donated six rings. Since you just got married tonight, you need a wedding ring. It's why I collect these, for people in need."

I pick a beautiful setting with a smaller diamond but exceptional sapphires surrounding the center gem. I show it to Steve as I am full of tears.

He looks at it and smiles, "That was the first one I gave my fiancé. She hated it. I bought three more before I figured out this is the wrong woman. This proves I do have good taste after all."

I hug Steve, "Yes, you do. There were two other nice ones, but this stood out the most."

Steve reminds me, "Give it to your mom during the day. We need you to look single and available. You are so sexy."

We are at the door, and Steve knocks on the door. I have my key and could have just walked in.

Jim answers the door and looks confused.

Steve says, "Trick or Treat!"

Steve then hands me over, now Jim is holding me in his arms.

Steve smiles and says, "Congratulations!" Jim has a bewildered look on his face. "You're such a lucky guy." He pauses. "You know ... on getting married. What a treat"

Jim's jaw drops.

Steve smiles as he continues, "Hanna was explaining about having to marry someone she didn't love, so she could have a family. I mean like you can't get married, too many of us know. Right?" Jim's head nods up and down. "Well, we had a vote. Hanna won. She gets to marry the man she loves. Do you know who that is?"

Jim nods his head, yes. He seems incapable of speech.

Steve is on a roll, "Ok, so maybe we didn't tell the government or the county, and maybe we didn't have a service. We did a round of drinks, though. That seems to satisfy all of us. To us, you're married, and on Hanna's birthday. We told Hanna how important you two are to us. You specifically get the design ideas and have made everyone better at their profession. I don't need to explain what Hanna does. Even your mom has helped. We now all have retirement plans and insurance. We love you two."

He has a sly smile on his face now, "You two need sleep for tomorrow. You don't have time to fuck her for three hours. If I am so bold ... I dare you to take her. Impose your will and show her who the boss is. You'll both enjoy it."

I get his attention, "Steve! Thank you for everything. Now go to bed!" I close the door.

Jim still has a surprised look on his face. I am going to tease him; this should be fun.

I start with my shy look, "They all want to fuck me. Had you been asleep, I'd have taken Steve. He's such a big, sweet man. I bet his cock is huge, and he knows how to treat a woman. I can only imagine him taking me, stripping off my clothes. I would fight him, but no way I can stop a man that big. He does what he wants to me. I bet I love it. Oh yes, to have a huge cock sliding into and out of my pussy. Oh yes, that would be ..."

Jim is furious. Two quick steps to enter our bedroom, mom is in the second bedroom. I am thrown on the bed. I quickly take off my bikini before he rips it. Jim is stripping himself. He is so fueled with rage; he has tangled his arms in his shirt. He screams and shreds his shirt. Holy fuck, he is pissed. This is something I have never seen. Jim grabs me and positions me in the center.

He looks into my eyes, "So, you want to fuck other men, huh? We'll see about that."

I try to say that it was Steve's words. My first squeak, and he slaps my face. Damn, that hurt.

Jim's veins are popped, he forces the words, "Shut your face, you dirty cunt. You're mine. You hear me, MINE!" He slowly inserts his cock, then takes off at his fastest speed. "I am the only one that fucks you." He is slamming into me hard. Each thrust causes a lightning bolt to surge through my body. "No orgasm unless I allow it. You need to BEG for your orgasm!"

What have I done! He's gone insane! Jim lets out a burst of maniacal laughter that chills me to the bone. He's like a Dr. Frankenstein on Halloween. Wait, it is Halloween, my birthday. OH FUCK, I am screwed!

On the positive side, I am gettering the proverbial fast and hard. He is straining to keep up the speed and pound the fuck out of my body. I feel his body hitting my pubic bone, and it is uncomfortable. His hair is curled, and no two hairs are going in the same direction. His face is dark pink. Sweat is falling off his body in sheets. The muscles in his arms are bulging with veins popped out for easy viewing. I had no idea he was so buff.

I tease him, "I want my orgasm madman."

He laughs at me, "That was so pathetic, I should stop fucking you."

He lifts a leg and swats my ass hard. I am positive that it left five fingers. I cry out, and a double bolt hits my entire body. What the fuck was that? Lightning, from where?

He still has an intense and angry look on his face. Yup, I pushed him too far. I hope I can walk tomorrow. He is fucking me faster and harder than ever. OH SHIT! He just found a new speed. I am grunting as I fight to get enough air. I can't believe how awesome this is. I am positive I have a goofy smile on my face that makes him even madder at me. He fucks me harder and faster. I get more joy and satisfaction.