Halloween fun

Story Info
Fun with friends.
2k words
4.06
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the week before Halloween. Jack had just finished carving the pumpkins for decoration. His wife was in the kitchen making spiked cider for the party they were throwing that night. Jack made one last round to make sure all the guts were cleaned up, and went to get dressed for the party. The only good way to carve a pumpkin was buck naked...

His costume was saucy police officer, and his wife was dressing up as the warden. Neither costume left much to the imagination. It was definitely an adults only party. As he was getting dressed, Jessica called from the other room "Darling, don't forget to put the real handcuffs away, and just use the plastic ones for your costume."

"Shit." he thought, "I forgot to get the costume handcuffs, maybe she won't notice." So, on the real ones went to to his belt. Jack strut out to the kitchen, knowing he looked fineeeeee. Jessica turned around from mixing up some Jello shots and her jaw dropped. "Damn babe. You are turning me on too early tonight." Jack chuckled "Ok, I'll put an apron on for now and go get the dishes out for the snacks." Jessica ogled his ass as he walked out of the room.

The party started in about an hour, so once she put the jello shots in the fridge, she went to get ready. Jessica's costume consisted of a tight corset bustier, a crop, booty shorts, and thigh high black combat boots. She KNEW she looked fuckable. Being of the softer silhouette, she was a little self conscious, but Jack has assured her she was the hottest thing he'd ever laid eyes on. Lacing up her boots, she heard Jack come in the bedroom behind her. "Holy fuck, Jessica. If we didn't have people coming soon, I'd bend you over the bed right now and fucked you till you screamed. Jesus you are smokin hot in that outfit." Jessica could see the proof of his words poking at the apron. She looked at him with a smirk. Twitching her lips she teased "I bet you can't do it in less than 10 minutes." Jack growled back at her "Pull those shorts down and I'll show you how much you're wrong."

Jessica felt a quick tingle go from her throat to a dark, warm spot between her legs. Her heart rate spiked. Damn, he really knew what buttons to push. She was already feeling wet. Hurriedly she tore the shorts down, baring her flushed skin. She felt his hard member pressing into her back.

As soon as he saw his wife reach for the band of her shorts, his cock swelled with lust and heat. He was such a lucky man to be married to someone so frisky. Jack covered the space in two steps, his cock pushing against the apron. Jessica turned towards him, pure liquid heat in her eyes. She pulled the apron aside and her mouth started to water. She licked her lips in anticipation. Jessica looked into jack's eyes and quietly begged him..."please?" Jessica knelt in her plea. Jack looked down at her with burning lust, and thrust his dick in her hot, wet mouth, hitting the back of her throat in one movement.

Jessica moaned in absolute pleasure. God she loved the taste and feel of a hard cock in her mouth. She happily sucked and licked up and down Jack's rigid shaft. Jack's breathing started to get ragged. "Mmmm Jess, turn over love." Jessica turned around, resting her arms on the bed. She didn't even get a breath in before Jack's rock hard cock was pressing at her asshole. Her heart jumped and her pussy gushed with wetness...

One firm push and she felt the head pop through. Another and she was filled and moaning. Jack started to pull back and she whimpered "No don't stop"...he slammed back in. Jolts of need were crawling up her body. She started rocking her hips to match his thrusts. "Harder, harder," she begged. Jack could feel the cum building already, steadily pounding her ass. He loved watching it move with every hard thrust. He wasn't going to make it much longer.

He could hear Jess was getting close. Her moans were almost nonstop and her fingers were flying on her clit. "Fuuuuck Jess I'm about to cum."

"Yes babe, pump it all in my tight ass." she moaned out. Two more thrusts and he felt it...load after load of spunk filled her. She shook, her orgasm making her legs weak. "Jesus Christ Jack. Eight minutes, we broke our best time." Jessica giggled. "Let me clean up, the other couples will be here soon." She grabbed her short and went to their attached bath. "Come here babe, I'll take care of you." she called back. She had a nice warm cloth to wipe them down. Jack had just fixed his apron when they saw lights in the driveway.

Jessica scooted to the front door. "Babe, please go grab the cups, I forgot!" She opened the front door and their best friends were there. Kat had a long coat on, which she shed as she walked through the door. Jack walked into the living room and almost dropped the cups. "I love my wife" he thought as he saw Kat's costume. All she had on was a tail and ears, a small patch of fur between her thighs. Kevin, her construction worker husband, was dressed as a lion, with just a mane and fur belt on.

Kat looked around, "Are we early? I thought there were two other couples coming?" Jessica assured her "No, just a minute or two. Jack and I were tied up for a little, you're fine." She patted Kat on her perky ass. Kat slid her eyes to Jessica..."Does your police officer want to catch the kitty cat tonight?" Jack heard that and turned around from talking to Kevin. His eyes snapped with lust. Jessica grinned, "You know he does Kat, he never turns a lost pussy away. Go play." Jack hurriedly kissed Jess and then disappeared into one of the spare rooms with Kat. Kevin winked at Jessica. "Those two have never wasted time, haha." He loved knowing his wife was getting a good fuck from his friend, especially when he knew what was going to happen tonight.

The doorbell rang. Jess opened it, Reed and his girlfriend Mina had arrived. Mina was a new addition to their group, with her dark mocha skin, green eyes, and luscious breasts. Jessica has been entranced since they first met. Mina and she had kissed a few times at the last party, and she KNEW Mina would be hers in a few short minutes. Reed was a tall, dark drink of water. Curly dark hair, blue eyes, and soul patch. Jessica was going to have him, too. "Spike and Lena better get here soon", she thought... "I don't want to wait much longer." She could feel some juice start to dampen her thighs.

Low, slow moans were coming from the room where Kat and Jack had gone. Kevin smiled. "I'm off to go help and watch."

Jess was starting to squirm. "Ok, just start without me, Mina and Reed. Spike and Lena are running late...again. They probably parked for a quickie." Mina smirked, "Don't be too long or we won't have much fun." Mina had the perfect costume, a fox, since she was one. Perky red tail waved from between her cheeks as they walked to the back of the house. Reed was her mate, as a gray fox...tail and ears included. Jess tapped her foot and walked to the window. Peering out, she finally saw lights coming down the road. She crossed her fingers that it was them. The car slowed. Finally they pulled in... could they drive any slower!! Spike was definitely getting head.

Jessica swung the door open and yelled "Get your crazy asses in here!" She could see the guilty, satisfied smile on Lena's face from there. Spike went and opened Lena's door, straight jackets are no good for grabbing handles. Jess checked out Spike's short nurse micro skirt and tight scrub top. He loved showing of his muscular ass. She rolled her eyes. Those two would be room bouncing. She left the door open and hurried to join Mina and Reed. "You two know where to go."

Jack was balls deep in some wet kitty. Kevin had joined them, and had his cock deep in his wife's throat. Kevin watched Jack saw in and out of Kat's snatch. Her moans were humming through his hard, hit cock as she sucked and licked. Kevin's gaze was cemented to the fucking his wife was getting. Kat slid him out of her mouth and licked her lips. She bent a little and drew one of his sensitive balls into her warm mouth, circling her tongue around and around, sucking and biting gently. Fuck he loved that. Pressure built.

Kat was thrumming, she was about to cum. Jack was moaning, banging into her hot slit over and over, wanting to extend his torture. Kat started panting "I can't take much longer." Jack sped up. Slap slap slap, his balls hit against her. "Mmmmmmm oooooohh." Kevin watched, stroking away. Fuck. One huge hard thrust from Jack and Kat was gone. She kept cumming and cumming, moans pouring out of her mouth. Kevin stood closer. Cum was starting to drip out of his thick cock. Two strokes and he was decorating her gorgeous face with ropes of cum. Her moans continued, her body writhing against Jack's still hard dick. He tentatively drew back. Kat's hands scrabbled at his ass, pulling him back in. He could feel every pulse of her orgasm. Soon, she became limp, panting and sighing in deep pleasure. Kevin bent and kissed her deeply. He handed her one of the towels left in the rooms.

Mina was a little nervous. This was only her second party, and she really liked Jessica. Reed squeezed her hand firmly as they walked further into the house. She really, really liked Reed too. Reed turned to her and pressed her against the wall suddenly. His arms trapped her there, his warm lips crushing hers in a hard, bruising kiss. "I have waited all week for this." he murmured as he pulled back. His hot breath washed across her sensitive neck as he slowly bent and bit her collarbone. Electricity zapped through her. He nipped and licked up her neck and whispered in her ear "How far do you want to go tonight?". Mina was willing to go through with anything. She wanted Jessica, she wanted anything the night could offer. She looked at Reed and smiled. "As far as tonight takes us." They walked the rest of the way to the room.

Jessica was finally free to start her night. She peeked in on Jack, he was busy with the kitty Kat. On to Mina... she was ready to taste her sweet mouth again. She grabbed a few shots from the hall table. She could hear Reed's deep voice coming from the last room at the end of the hall. Jess waltzed into the room "I come bearing gifts!". They were a little busy making out, but Reed glanced at her. He broke their kiss and grinned. Jess handed him a shot, and he proceeded to pour it on Mina's bare, round breast. Jessica put the rest of the shots down and did the same to the other side. Reed and Jessica were like two happy kits sucking and licking at her nipples as the Jello warmed and slid down her body. She tipped her head back as heat spiraled down to her toes. Jessica slid her mouth down to chase the shot across Mina's ribs. Jess sucked the shot up slowly, and licked the spot clean. Reed turned to kiss Jessica, and slid his hand down to Mina's sweet pussy. Jessica's hand joined his as she nipped at Mina.

She pushed one finger into the wet slit. Mina sighed softly and spread her legs wider. A thick digit slid in beside Jessica's, stretching her... another followed, increasing her ecstasy. The contrast of rough, calloused fingers with a smooth, nimble one was amazing. They slid in and out, Jessica's fingers moving up to her clit. Mina grabbed Jess's face and pulled her up. Their lips collided, wet and hungry tongues gliding in and out, teeth biting.