Halloween Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Kerry. I am going to kiss you again, and I don't want you to be nearly as restrained as you were a moment ago." And she kissed me.

It was a firm and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced for several seconds, then they did battle as they searched every nook and cranny of our mouths, then they danced again. And we both groaned loudly as we explored each other's bodies. My hands felt like they were burning as I touched her soft flesh.

Her boobs were as soft and squeezable as I could have hoped, and her nipples were hard as diamonds and as large as the last segment of my little finger. I played with her boobs for quite some seconds, loving it more that I could have expected. I couldn't stop moaning in pleasure, and she matched me, moan for moan.

I pinched her right nipple gently and she jumped slightly as she groaned more loudly than before. Then I twisted her nipple and she shouted in excitement.

"Do that again and I will jump your bones right here." Naturally, I twisted her nipple even harder and she screamed. Then she reached behind herself and unfastened her bra, allowing to fall off.

"Please! Do that some more! If you do it right, you will make me cum right here. Ohmygod, I need to cum. Please make me cum." And her words continued but became meaningless sounds.

I twisted both her nipples again and again, using both hands, and I was rewarded with more shouts. I kept at it for several seconds while she squirmed in my lap and my cock got harder and harder. I twisted her nipples again, this time quite hard. Nicole almost screamed and then froze, totally silent, as she arched her back. She went still for several seconds, and then she gasped loudly as she inhaled deeply. Her entire body quivered and trembled as she made all sorts of noises. Eventually, she calmed down, relaxing in my lap while gazing deeply into my eyes. She smiled widely and moaned quietly, and then she kissed me. It was a warm and wonderful kiss that lasted only seconds. Then she pulled back a few inches.

"Thank you, Kerry. That was absolutely wonderful. But it left me hungry for more. Would you make love to me, right here on my throne?" Her eyes actually twinkled, teasing me into the predictable response.

"Whatever the Princess wants will be my pleasure to provide." I smiled warmly, trying to cover the raw lust I was feeling right now. I stood and began to disrobe, and Nicole stood next to me. She reached down and slid her thumbs inside the elastic waistband of her panties. The teasing smile still dominated her face as she slowly worked her panties over her hips and down her legs. When they reached her ankles, she stepped out of them and kicked them aside. Then she sat on the bench while I finished removing my clothes.

I turned to her and slowly dropped to my knees. I gently pushed her knees apart, opening her hairy pussy to my gaze. She resisted slightly and I looked up to see uncertainty in her eyes. Instantly, I knew what was causing her some anxiety and I grinned widely.

"God, I love hair." And I eased my face forward until my lips were tickled by her curly carpet. I hesitated while I inhaled her scent, and then I pressed forward until my lips were pressed against her lips. I stuck out my tongue and flattened it, licking her from bottom to top and hearing her moan in pleasure. Her juices coated my tongue, giving me the thrill of cleaning up after her orgasm. I moaned and licked again and again, concentrating on her thick and puffy outer lips. Then I licked her inner lips, pulling on them with my lips and enjoying the flood of juices that flowed out of her pussy and into my mouth.

I enjoyed her lips for quite some seconds, enjoying the feel of her female carpet against my face, before I allowed my tongue to touch her clit. Nicole jerked slightly when I made contact with her clit and her moans changed to a squeal. I sucked on her clit, first hard and then soft and then hard again, almost pulling her clit into my mouth and then letting it retreat. I licked all around it, and sucked it again. I loved the sounds she was making as I made love to her clit. Then I pulled back.

I kissed her for several seconds, allowing her to taste herself. And then I aimed my cock at her pussy. I rubbed it up and down her lips a couple times to make sure it was lubricated. Then I slid into her pussy. She was so wet that all eight inches eased into her in one stroke. I moaned quietly and hesitated for several seconds, causing her to ask a question with her eyes. I smiled.

"I was just enjoying the fact that I was fully inside the sexiest woman I have ever met." And we locked eyes for a couple of seconds before I started moving in and out. I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock tightly, giving me a rippling sensation to increase the pleasure. I smiled my recognition of her efforts to increase my pleasure as I increased the tempo just a little. We were both moaning our excitement, adding to the night sounds that were so soothing.

I tried to hold out forever, enjoying the awesome sensations of fucking her, but my time in heaven came to a close entirely too soon. I felt the familiar tingling in my balls and gave her my customary warning.

"I am about to cum. Where do you want it?" Nicole pushed me back and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"I want it on my face. I want to feel your hot cum cover my face." And she smiled up at me with that heavenly smile. And I followed her instructions.

I tried to direct the jets of cum but they were simply too ferocious. I covered her cheeks and her forehead with several jets, and then she opened her mouth and I sent the last two squirts there. The last was merely dribbles and they fell to her tits. When I completed the most intense orgasm of my life I looked down to see what I had accomplished. I was a little embarrassed at the mess I had made, but I was totally proud at how much cum was covering her face. This was clearly the largest load I had ever delivered. After a couple of seconds, I collapsed on the bench, obviously exhausted.

Nicole was still on her knees, and she moved between my legs. Smiling widely, she took several seconds to gently suck the remaining drops of cum from my wilting cock. Then she opened her mouth and showed me the cum she had collected. She swallowed in an exaggerated fashion.

"I want to thank you for that. I really needed it. And I hope you don't mind, but I would love for us to repeat it again soon. Like maybe even tomorrow. Would you be open to that?" She was hesitant in her request and I was quick to assure her.

"If that is what you want, I would love it. I mean, who am I to deny my Princess?" I smiled widely, my eyes fixated on all the cum on her face and her boobs. Then Nicole shocked the hell out of me with her next words.

"Okay, we need to get back to the party. I think we have been gone long enough. Besides, I have a new Halloween mask to show off." She grinned widely at me and picked up her dress. It took a minute, but we put our clothes back on. And I noticed that she had pulled up the dress and stowed away her awesome boobs carefully, not wanting to not smear the cum plastered all over them. Then she took my hand and we walked through the door and into Brian's kitchen. It took a few seconds for anyone to notice our return and then a woman squealed. Suddenly, all eyes in the kitchen were on us as Nicole walked to the coolers and removed a beer. She acted as if nothing was unusual, but everyone else in the kitchen swarmed around her and made comments. Brian walked up to me and grinned.

"I guess you aren't as bashful as I thought." And he shook my hand and clapped me on the shoulder. Glancing across the room, I saw Nicole as she gave me a loving smile. Suddenly I knew that my Halloween heaven was not over.

12