Halloween Night

Story Info
Sex with her brother after Halloween Party.
2.3k words
3.13
43.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Author's note: All characters are over eighteen. They were also over eighteen when they first engaged in sex. There are no underage sex going on in here.

When Amy came home in the morning with a large sack of goodies, she found her brother sitting in the living room. Her fingers tightened on the handle of the plastic pumpkin which held all of the candies and chocolate she had gotten that night. Her relief at finally reaching home and exhaustion from a busy night of trick-and-treating vanished from her. She swallowed nervously. Perhaps her brother had simply fallen asleep and hadn't turned off the light. If she was careful, she might reach her bedroom without him noticing.

But she had no such luck.

As soon as she locked the door behind her with a quiet snick, the immovable form on the sofa moved. Dark gray eyes locked onto hers. Amy shivered involuntarily. Her brother wasn't in a good mood.

"You're back." It was a statement. He scrutinized every inch of her. His gaze was so hot and possessive that it felt as though they would burn through the sexy bunny outfit she was wearing. "Come over here, little sister."

The way he emphasized 'little sister' made goosebumps erupt on her skin. Her ears reddened.

It was the very last thing Amy wanted to do. "Please." She shook her head. "I'm really tired today. I want to go to bed."

His eyes narrowed. "Come here."

Seeing no way out and not wanting to provoke him further, she walked over to him, standing before him with her head down. Her lower lip trembled. She felt like an errant schoolgirl being pulled before the headmaster.

He held up his hand. Amy gave him her pumpkin. The painted grin on the pumpkin smiled back at her, as though snickering at her predicament. Her brother looked inside it. "Almost full," he remarked. "You've been diligent."

To anyone else, it was a praise. But Amy shook her head fearfully. "No. Please. I didn't have a choice. Father said I had to listen to him-"

"The rules are still the same as last year, is it not?" he interrupted. "A lollipop for a blowjob. Gummy bears for your ass. Licorice for your pussy?"

Amy nodded. Redness crept up her face. In the bright light of the living room, he could see her red-rimmed eyes and swollen lips. There were also red bruises and handprints visible on her. It left no doubt as to what she had been doing for the last few hours of the night. Her almost full pumpkin container testified to it.

His slender fingers dug through the array. There were quite a lot of other sweets, sure, but-

He held up a chocolate bar. Half of the pumpkin was filled with this. "One chocolate for one orgasm, if I remember correctly."

Amy trembled. "Y-yes."

He flicked the bar back into the pumpkin and put it aside. Reaching out, he grabbed her arm and tugged her forward forcefully. His fingers dug painfully into her face. "You definitely had fun tonight, didn't you?"

She teared up. She knew better than to admit to that. "No, Darren, I didn't-"

Smack!

Amy's face snapped to the right. Heat seared her face. She wanted to raise a hand to her left cheek but she held them at her sides. A tear slipped from her eye and rolled down her cheek. The sight gentled in him. He sighed and reached out to wipe off her tear.

"There, there. Don't cry. What did I tell you about saying my name? If you listened, I wouldn't have hit you," he sounded almost tender. "All you have to do was listen to me."

He was always 'brother', and she was 'little sister'. It was against his rules to call him by his name. Others thought it was sweet of them that they were so close. But they didn't even scratch the surface of the sexual bizarreness that went on under their roof.

He pushed her down to the floor.

"Strip," he commanded.

Amy obeyed instantly. Learning to obey her brother's instructions was almost second instinct to her. Their mother had died when she was three years old, and their father was a nonexistent figure. Her brother was only five years older than her but had taken care of her throughout her whole life. She had thought it was normal for her brother to dictate everything in her life.

Since he took her virginity at eighteen, they had been having sex daily. His libido was too much for her, but he had made it clear that she had no choice but to accept it. When their father found out about their twisted relationship, he didn't comment on it. A week later, his father told her to come to his bedroom where he took her into his bed. Since then, Amy was at their father's beck and call and often serviced him and his friends.

Tonight was the same. Her father had been pleased with her obedience. But not her brother. Each time she went to bed with other men, he was furious and took out his anger on her.

She stood before him naked, her beautiful body laid bare and exposed to her blood relation. She was beautiful in his eyes, so much so that he wanted to absorb her into his body, to rub his scent all over her and mark her like an animal.

He caressed the curve of her waist lightly, until his fingers brushed across a handprint on her hip. He hated this, that she didn't belong only to him. One of these days, he was going to kill their father and then she would belong solely to him.

He gripped a red nipple. She gasped, her shoulders hunching slightly.

"That hurts."

He twisted it and heard her sharp intake of breath. "Of course, it hurts. You've probably had men sucking and playing with it tonight. How many was it this time? Ten? Twelve?"

"Ten. Father said it was a Halloween party for the company."

Her brother's face darkened. "And you're the party favor, aren't you?"

The last four hours had passed like a blur. The men, all of whom were old enough to be her uncles and fathers, had been delighted to see her dressed up as a sexy bunny. They didn't even bother taking off her leotard before the first man reached and lift one of her legs into the air and spread her wide. He pushed aside the thin strip of elastic at her crotch and thrust his cock into her.

They then proceeded to pour their semen into her belly, each one of them having a turn, until her lower belly bulged out. They'd sealed their seed inside her with a vibrator which teased her clit and her sensitive canal, keeping her on a sexual high. They'd taken a rest then, making her suck their cocks until they get hard once more. Somewhere along the way, the pink leotard was stripped from her. They had her kneel on one of the office desks, her ass high up. Their fingers teased the sensitive rosebud of her ass. Their lubricated fingers pushed insistently inside and spread the tight hole open. She had orgasmed multiple times by then, her body trained to be sensitive by her brother since young. Her brother had enjoyed it, knowing that he would get her turned on by just rubbing her clit or squeezing her nipples. Now, of course, the other men enjoyed this too.

After the food came a second round of sex. When the first cock lined up to her ass while she was being filled in her pussy, she struggled a little. Double penetration, while fun for the men and an efficient way of getting their rocks off, was difficult for her. She always had trouble accommodating them.

"Calm down! You're going nowhere, honey. Better just breathe in and take it anyway," the man who was fucking her from the back told her.

Then came the games. Bobbing for apples. Instead of the traditional game, they'd filled a kiddie pool full of jello and threw in many lightweight plastic penises. She had to suck each one out of the pool. The men made it more difficult by coming up behind her when she was bent over and fucking her in the ass or pussy.

Spooky dice. Each of the men took a turn to roll the dice. The sides of the dices weren't dots, but painted symbols for ass, pussy and blowjob, as well as lips, boobs and handjob. She had her breasts tied up into two bulging flesh, the men's pinching and squeezing her tender flesh until her nipples were red and swollen. She had kissed each one of them, learnt to do it well, to roll her tongue and curl it in the men's mouths teasingly until their cocks grew hard.

Mummy wrap. Rolls of bandages were brought out and she was wrapped from head to toe, even her head, only a small slither was allowed for her nose so she could breathe. Then they slowly opened up the bandages, cutting holes for her boobs and her crotch. Her nipples were pinched until they elongated and hardened into beads. Her father gripped her labia and spread it, even though it was difficult with her legs together. It was easy enough to locate her clit and rubbed it so that it would pop out from under the hood. They began using vibrators to tease her private parts until she was crying and orgasming over and over again.

As the night continued, the men brought out pills to help with their dwindling erections. None of them were young enough to carry on a fuckfest without additional help. When her father let her go home, she had a shower to clean up all the evidence of the night, knowing her brother wouldn't be happy when she got home.

Her brother inserted a finger into her pussy and removed it. He held it up to her. She was ashamed to see that it was slick. He arched an amused brow. "What's this? You're wet?" He wiped the digit on her face and pulled her up close on top of him. "What? Did the ten cocks not enough to satisfy you? Did Father not satisfy your little pussy tonight?"

She rubbed her head on her brother's shoulder affectionately. "But none of them are yours, brother," she said, knowing just what to say to ease her brother's jealousy. "Your cock fills me up the right way and touch all the good parts. And you can fuck me forever, unlike them."

She wriggled her hips against his crotch, felt his cock hardening in his pants. Just as her body had been trained to respond, she could always count on her brother to respond to her.

"Aren't you just the little slut?" He narrowed his eyes. "But you're my slut." Her brother kissed her smack in her mouth before rolling them over. He bent her over the sofa. His cock was inside her before she knew it, pushing aside her folds. "You're so tight, little sister. You've got so many cocks fucking this hole and yet you're still as tight as you had been on your virgin night."

"That's because you've the largest cock. None of the others were like yours."

He gave her a particularly deep punishing thrust, bottoming out in her. He disliked her talking about other men, especially when he was fucking her. His little sister should only belong to him. He liked how soft her insides were, the way his cock easily pushed into her tight channel while she gasped and wriggled under him. And she would always put out juices for him, welcome him in.

He manipulated her around so that she was sitting down on the sofa. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her till her ass was at the edge of the sofa. He pushed her legs wide apart so that her privates were splayed wide. Her labia were red and swollen. He could see her tiny hole and her clit swelling up. Sometimes when she was asleep, he laid her open like this so he could examine her intimately. She smelled so sweet and all feminine. He would rub his finger over her flesh, teasing her entrance, drawing out her juice. Her clit would swell like a grape as she moaned and tossed restlessly in her sleep. And he'd made her come repeatedly, watch her writhe and shudder as she was caught in an erotica dream.

He slipped two fingers into her roughly, making a come-hither motion against her g-spot. "Tell me how much you like this."

She looked at him with wide, innocent eyes. "I like your fingers inside me, brother. But I like your cock even more."

He fucked her with his fingers until she orgasmed. Then, he pushed his cock into her spasming channel and pounded her furiously. He came inside her, making her orgasm when she felt the warm liquid filling her up.

"You know what to do."

She instantly squeezed her pussy, so his seed didn't slip out when he removed his cock. He caught sight of the bucket of candies and grabbed it. Taking out the licorice, he pushed them into her pussy. She shivered as the rough texture of the licorice rubbed against the sensitive flesh of her channel. Her brother helped her to her feet. She had to take care so that the licorice didn't fall out.

"Bathroom. Now," her brother ordered. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to wash every inch of you myself. Tonight, you'll sleep with me inside you."

Her heart jolted. Her pussy spasmed. She looked up at her brother. Anticipation coursed through her veins at what would come.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers