Halloween Party 01

Info
Costumes and surprises.
3.1k words
4.15
11.5k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



I tried thinking of the best costume for the upcoming Halloween party. I always found reasons to reject ideas.

The girl at the costume store kept checking in with me when she didn't have other customers.

What about a swashbuckling pirate? Like Errol Flynn's films!

She knew just what I was talking about. "Do you want something like Captain Thorpe or more like Captain Blood?"

I talked myself out of this idea just like the others.

"Nobody knows who Errol Flynn is anymore," I started. "If you say Pirate Movie people think Pirates of the Caribbean and Johnny Depp."

She said she likes Johnny Depp's films, but also enjoys the classics.

Later I considered James Bond.

"Oooh. Very sophisticated," she said with a gleam in her eye. "Unfortunately, that doesn't often work. Like so many ideas, if your costume isn't easily identified within 5 seconds people get lost in guesswork."

"If only I mentioned this to a few friends," I said. "It could work with Bond and three villains."

"Group costumes are great. I've seen fantastic costume teams like chess pieces, the Addams family, the suspects in the game Clue. I once dressed up with friends and we were all Indiana Jones characters."

"Marian Ravenwood?" I asked.

She quoted, "At least you haven't forgotten how to show a lady a good time." She added, "There's one you don't need a group for, and everyone will know once they see you."

"I just don't think I would be believable as Marian," I teased.

She rolled her eyes at me playfully. "You'd wear the hat and the whip, of course."

We chatted a little as she set up my order. She was very easy to talk to. Great personality, good conversationalist, funny, intelligent, and very attractive. Long dark hair. Beautiful eyes. Gorgeous smile. Sexy legs. Round butt. Slim waist. Perfect full breasts.

"Will you need me to look up other costumes for your group?" she asked.

"Unfortunately no," I answered, "I won't have a Marian with me, or any of the other characters for that matter. Indiana Jones runs alone for this party."

"No date and no friends?" she asked.

"I'm meeting friends, but they all have dates and they all have costumes," I explained.

The bulk of the costume would come from the store's warehouse, so she asked that I come back in three days.

"Good. I'll be here first thing when the delivery arrives," I said with a smile.

She then added, "Actually, at this time of the year deliveries come in every day."

"Why then," I asked, "should I come back in three days?"

"Because," she said with a smile and a sweet look in her eyes, "that's the next day I'm here at work."

When I returned she brought out the set of clothes and props for Indiana Jones to make sure I had everything I needed.

She asked about the party I was going to. It was at a huge banquet hall with various lounge rooms, a dance floor, a stage for a band, balconies, a garden, and of course a long impressive bar.

She said she heard of the party because a few of her customers were going.

"You'll have to tell me all about it when you return the costume," she said as she gave me a receipt. She touched my hand and gave a very special smile.

I looked forward to the party, but I couldn't wait to see that smile again.

"Who knows," she added with a wink, "doesn't Indy always find his treasure?"

*

My friends and I all arranged to meet at the party. I think they all had dinner with their girlfriends. That was okay since I could leave early if the fun wore off.

I arrived and handed my invitation to the reception desk. A man dressed as one of the three musketeers crossed my name off from the guest list as a woman in a corset and a powdered wig offered me a black eye mask.

To keep up the pretense of anonymity.

Most of the guests appeared to have already arrived. The wait at the bar wasn't too bad. It gave me a chance to people-watch.

I couldn't make out some of the costumes, but several were easy. Sherlock Holmes, old style cops and robbers, Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones, Lynda Carter's version of Wonder Woman as well as Gal Gadot's version.

One couple used some very clever make-up and costumes to look like the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman with wires and flashing lights for exposed circuits.

Some guy with a banjo in a white suit made out to be like Steve Martin from the 70s. A woman dressed up like Marylin Monroe. One group of seven people came dressed as characters from the Austin Powers movies including three fembots.

A lot of great costumes, and those old and very old ideas weren't all worn by older guests. A lot were younger than I expected. Steve Austin and Jaime Sommers were probably in their late 20s.

While looking at the costumes and looking for my friends a man and a woman dressed as Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story nudged me and handed me a shot glass.

"Doctor Jones. Here. From that girl by the bar," said the female version of Buzz Lightyear. Somehow she made the costume look right even when it was shapely and slightly revealing.

"Which one?" I asked. One woman dressed up as a vampire stood next to a pretty genie. There was a Velma and Daphne from Scooby Doo. There was also a lady pirate. None of them were looking at me, so I couldn't tell which woman the female-Buzz meant.

"The one in the red. Over there," Woody responded.

How I didn't see this costume earlier I'll never know.

She wore a white blouse with red harem pants. She carried a purse, which wasn't part of the costume, but she kind of hid it with a cast iron frying pan carefully hooked to the purse strap somehow.

Not a bad Marion Ravenwood. Probably more shapely than in the movie though, which suited my eyes just fine.

When we saw each other she raised a shot glass to toast me. And promptly downed it just like Karen Allen in "Raiders".

I went to the bar to thank her personally and to buy her a drink.

The closer I got the more she smiled. The more she smiled the more familiar she started to look.

"There are some fantastic costumes here tonight, but I have a soft spot for yours," I said complimentary. "You have great taste."

Her voice unlocked the memory. "Your costume looks good too. In fact," she said jokingly, "yours looks like it must have come from the best costume shop in town."

She gave me a warm hug. "I remember your name from the order you placed. Good to see you again, Mark. Sorry I never introduced myself. I'm Connie."

We chatted for a while and ordered a couple more drinks.

Connie didn't say anything about her invitation when I was in the costume store because she didn't want to just tack herself on to me. Besides, she thought it was much more fun to see me surprised.

She was just as attractive and sexy as she was in the store, and just as fun to talk with. Connie also got me to dance a little.

Eventually, we moved to a less noisy area to talk some more.

In one of the hallways we found a quieter, private room so we could enjoy each other's company. My head was spinning, not from the drinks but from talking with and looking at Connie as we sat on a couch.

I threw caution to the wind and kissed her.

When we stared at each other our eyes were alight. We could both tell how attracted we both were. In seconds we were passionately kissing.

Our bodies moved closer. I could feel her breasts against me. I wanted to hold her even closer and press those heavenly full boobs of hers to my chest.

Connie might have thought the same as me. Her tongue invited me to kiss her deeply as her arms worked across my back gently pulling me to her.

I slipped forward awkwardly and fell against her enough for Connie to notice my erection.

We still wore the eye masks, and she looked at me with a welcome glance and a naughty smirk.

"Doctor Jones takes such risks," said Connie seductively. "Are you a thrill seeker too, Mark?"

"I don't know," I said quoting, "I'm making this up as I go."

My hands reached up to cup her wonderful tits. Connie released a short sigh of pleasure as soon as I touched them.

It didn't take long for her nipples to harden and peak. Rolling them between my fingers and thumbs resulted in longer sighs. She reached for my neck and once again we kissed. Our tongues lightly touching.

Connie reached down to run her other hand over my cock. She moaned with pleasure and anticipation.

We appreciated each other's lips and bodies and lost track of time. I stopped kissing her and moved my mouth to her ear to whisper, "I really want to kiss you."

As I slowly moved back she looked confused and said, "You were already kissing me so well, Mark."

My hands moved from her round tits to her waist and slowly began to inch her harem pants down.

Another smile grew on her face and she asked, "Do you always kiss as well... wherever you go?"

Connie wore a red and black g-string. I took my time removing it completely, hoping to secretly pocket it. When I kissed her thighs she cooed enough that I expect she suspected nothing.

My mouth met her lips and we both were swept away. She tasted so good that I could think of nothing else other than eating her sweet pussy.

She wasn't loud, but Connie made it clear she enjoyed every second I licked her precious treasure. She moaned and sighed, she told me exactly what she thought, and she whispered words of encouragement.

While I focused on pleasuring her sweet clit with my tongue and with kisses I moved my hand to her ankle.

Softly and slowly I caressed up her calf, up her thigh, and to her beautiful vagina. Gently I worked one finger inside her.

"I think," Connie said, "I need more than that."

I worked a second finger in her heavenly box of delights.

"Oh, Mark," she cooed, "that's so good, but I still need more. And I'm thinking of something else."

Connie reluctantly moved away from my touching and kissing, guided me back to the couch, and eagerly helped remove my boots.

With as much grace as I could muster I worked my belt buckle and started to remove my pants. She remained kneeling on the floor waiting for me. Even with the mask I could see her eyes anticipating the sight of my cock.

I slowly revealed my hard and proud dick.

Connie slowly looked upwards almost unable to take her eyes off from the object of her desire.

"That's what I was thinking about, Mark," Connie said, "I want him. May I?"

She didn't so much as ask as announce her intentions. Connie gracefully took my cock in her hands and lavished it with kisses.

"I want to kiss him," she said as she moved to the couch, "while we kiss."

She invited me to her. I pressed my cock to her wonderful pussy as if my cock were kissing her pussy. Once my cockhead achieved it's goal our mouths connected in a different passionate kiss.

Connie felt exquisite. I told her as much between kisses. She returned the compliment as we moved together.

Gradually, I pumped into her with growing strength and excitement. Not only did Connie welcome my powerful thrusting prick, but she pulled me down to her and pressed herself up to me.

Intensity built, but I had to hold back. I didn't want to just bang Connie. I wanted to lavish her with sensations of pleasure and acknowledge that she was more than just some hot girl. She was a beautiful and intelligent woman.

I pulled back but remained kissing her. She playfully whimpered. My hands caressed her curves briefly and then helped her up off the couch.

I kissed her face and then her body, cupping her breasts and her ass and then her breasts once more. When I could resist no longer I moved her to bend over the couch.

My hands fondled her back and hips and she took my cock and reintroduced it to her pussy.

She softly sighed once I pushed myself deep within her sweet kitten.

We hadn't had more than ten good strokes and one of the doors opened up to the room.

The lights were very dim and there were plants and a table and some chairs slightly obscuring us from the view of a man entering the lounge. He was dressed in a cavalier's costume.

Holding his hand slowly following the man was the woman wearing a powdered wig and a corset from the front desk. There was no mistaking the generous amount of cleavage. She also wore a large hoop skirt.

The man put a feathered hat and a sword on a side table. It was the man from the front desk. They were the hosts of the party sneaking away to play.

They giggled as they softly walked in the lounge and cautiously closed the door, oblivious to me and Connie.

We remained quiet and I remained inside Connie. She looked at me over her shoulder and pressed a finger to her lips.

The hosts kissed and groped each other, whispering their desires and talking a little dirty from what little I could make out.

She got turned on when he kissed her and said he wanted to penetrate her perfect cunt. She pretended to be shocked by his language and she moved toward the large window.

"Oh, Sarah," said the musketeer as he groped her big boobs.

"Oh, Paul," said the elegant lady as he worked his hand beneath her huge skirts.

Soon Paul was bending Sarah over and pulling out his dick while she started bracing herself at the window.

I slowly started pulling my own cock out of Connie, and she slightly moaned. One of her hands covered her mouth while the other reached back to hold me to her.

Connie didn't want me out of her pussy, she wanted me to stay inside of her.

She looked back and mouthed, "Fuck me, Mark."

Once Sarah told Paul to fuck her, and she said it fairly loudly, I felt okay to continue pumping Connie with my swollen dick.

Slowly. While holding on to Connie's waist. While Connie gripped the couch.

She looked back at me again, smiled, and her eyes lit up.

I whispered, "We're so bad. They have no idea we're watching them. We're watching them while we're secretly... fucking."

Meanwhile, Sarah urged Paul not to stop. Paul held on to her shoulders and fucked Sarah hard, his body slapping against her round ass.

Paul moved her large hoop skirt so he could slap her ass, and Sarah squealed out that she must have been bad. Paul spanked her again as he pounded Sarah from behind.

"Yes," Paul said as he stuffed Sarah's sweet snatch, "You are a bad girl."

Connie looked back to me. Her eyes said she wanted me to spank her! They also said she knew we couldn't without giving away our presence.

Every time Paul spanked Sarah's big, beautiful round ass Connie pushed back against me.

I squeezed Connie's hips and fondled her ass. I even patted it softly. Connie would grind back on me when I patted her round bottom.

Soon Paul loosened Sarah's corset enough for her lovely big tits to bounce out of her blouse. Right in front of the window.

The fucking she took from Paul didn't just bounce her big jugs, but her powdered wig came loose, too. Paul pulled it off completely and grabbed Sarah's hair.

"Yes, pull my hair," Sarah panted to her devoted lover, "pull my hair while you bang me from behind. Fuck me good, Paul."

Connie already started arching her back, so I knew what she wanted. I grabbed her hair and began fucking her harder, too. She quietly moaned and moved back on me some more.

Then Sarah gasped and declared that Paul was a fucking bad boy. Again she was playing at being offended and shocked.

She said things like: Who do you think you are? You are no gentleman to touch a lady that way. Oh my God. Stop. Don't touch me that way. How dare you violate me in such a way.

All the while, Sarah let her fantastic fun bags fly while Paul wantonly fucked her.

Sarah braced herself again and enthusiastically backed her ass up against Paul and verbally revealed what I suspected.

"You must stop touching my ass," Sarah pretended to plead with Paul, "you mustn't touch me there."

Paul didn't slow down his fucking and smirked, "You wear that decoration, and I'm a scoundrel for touching it?"

Her voice sounded like she loved it, though her words insisted that he stop playing with what she called her jewelry.

"I will not stop teasing your ass," said Paul as he continued plundering the depths of Sarah's pussy, "I will keep circling your backdoor bauble as long as I wish."

As they continued their verbal back and forth, Connie looked back at me once more and mouthed, "Oh my God."

My lips silently asked, "What?"

Connie whispered, "Can you see it?"

I moved my cock in and out of Connie just right. I hit her g-spot and continued hitting it with the head of my dick.

Connie arched her back and moved with me and softly asked, "Does she have a toy in her ass?"

As I pistoned my strong cock in and out of Connie I reached around to tease her clit. The effect was immediate.

Connie moaned just a little louder, "Is there a toy in her backdoor?"

It came out just as Paul and Sarah stopped their Don't You Dare / You Can't Stop Me routine. They heard Connie.

They looked over at us. At me working my cock into Connie. At Connie rhythmically working her body with mine as she softly spoke with her eyes half shut.

When she realized she gave us away she gasped. When I heard Connie gasp I stopped. My cock penetrating her fully.


What would happen next?

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Fountain of Youth Two guys help themselves at her expense.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bridgette 06: Feeling Full Tom fills up Bridgette: anal plug, fingers, and his dick.in Anal
The Window College girl gets an unwanted visitor to her window.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dean and Mary 01 Ready or not.in Audio
More Stories