Halloween Party

Story Info
One femboy meets a cute dickgirl.
3.1k words
4.43
53.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was filled with a full moon and a crisp breeze as fog rolled over the soft ground. The night was all hollow's eve where everything that goes bump in the night comes out to play. Ronan was so excited for his first adult Halloween party. He couldn't decide what costume he was going to wear, he wanted a superhero costume, but couldn't figure which one that would look good on him. He walked over to the full body mirror and looked at himself. Ronan had a slender frame with a perky ass, long silky legs, and wide hips. His face was like his body completely feminine. High cheekbones, full lips, soft lips, and a heart-shaped face. Ronan had stormy grey eyes and long obsidian hair that fell past his shoulders. He bit his lip as he ran his hand over his soft sensitive snow-white skin. He shivered at his own touch and then looked over at the costumes and smiled.

"I got it!" He yelled cheerfully.

He looked at the clock and smiled, he had just enough time to get ready and head over to the party. Ronan was very nervous, so he walked over to his bed and pull down his pink lace panties and took out his small cock which was hard and throbbing at this point. He started to stroke his soft head softly and slowly at first but as he imaged himself on his knees giving oral from both girls and guys. His pace quickened and he was moaning softly. After a few minutes, he climaxed over his flat stomach. Ronan panted hard and was enjoying the blissfulness of his climax. After he got over his ride, he quickly cleaned up and took a shower. Once out and dried off he put on a new pair of panties and got dressed in his costume. Once his costume was on and his hair was done, he looked at himself and bit his lip. He did one final check to make sure he didn't leave out. He quickly got in his car and drove to the party. It took him longer to get there because of traffic and getting lost, by the time he got there the party was already started and at full bloom. Ronan found a parking spot a couple of houses down which means he had to walk. He didn't mind the walk because that meant he could the cool crisp on his skin which sent more tingles down his spine. The house was normal-sized, it was a two-story house with eggshell white paint and a sky blue trim around the edges, at the front it had three bricked steps with metal railings.

Ronan finally reached the steps and smiled at the doorman cutely. The guy at the door was zombie flash and he was very cute. He had golden hair with tips of glacier blue, his eyes were a mixture of hazel and sky blue, he had a deep tan and a splash of freckles across his nose. He stopped Ronan at the door and looked at him up and down very slowly.

"What are you supposed to be?" He asked in a soft British accent.

"I am Wonder Hawk. I am the queen of the amazons and Egyptian Princess." Ronan posed like a superhero.

Zombie flash smiled as he laughed softly. "I got to give credit for creativity, you can go in but there is a fee."

Ronan pouted and looked down. "Ah, but I was told that it would be free as long you had a costume"

"oh it is, but you have to just give me a kiss." Zombie flash looked Ronan up and down as he licked his lips.

Ronan bit his lip at that and looked at him. "Oh, you're a clever one aren't you, but fine if it's just a kiss that I can do." Ronan smiled a bit.

Ronan walked over to zombie flash and looked at up at him. He stood up on his tippy-toes and kissed him. Zombie flash grabbed Ronan's perky ass which made him moan ad gasp. Zombie flash sucked on Ronan's tongue which sent more shivers down his back. Ronan pulled back gasping and panting.

"So, am I free to go now?" Ronan batted his eyes at zombie flash.

His smile never left his face. "Of course Wonder Hawk."

As Ronan walked pat him, zombie flash quickly spanked his ass which made him gasp and moan softy. Ronan had a soft blush on his face as he walked into the house. The first thing that hit him was the scent of vanilla and Cinnamon. The second thing he saw was dry ice rolling across the floor. The walls were decorated in all kinds of spooky Halloween stuff from cobwebs to blood dripping down the walls. Ronan smiled as he took everything as Halloween was his favorite holiday. As he walked through the house he saw a lot of sex games going on like strip poker, truth or dare, spin the bottle and a few others just name a few. Ronan also noticed that the patio door was open and people were outside too. Ronan saw the snacks/drinks by the patio door. He made his way over there and grabbed a couple of finger foods and a cream soda. He scanned the floor area to see if anyone struck out to him. While he was so busy scanning the dance floor for a potential play-mate he never saw nor heard this girl slide up next to him.

"Hey, there cutie, who you supposed to be?" The girl had a rich but soft southern accent.

Ronan jumped a bit and turned to face her and his blush deepened, heating his cheeks to his neck. "Oh hi and I am Wonder Hawk." He stutters.

The girl giggled when he stuttered. She had platinum blonde hair that stopped right her shoulders, baby blue soft eyes, a diamond face, a thin nose, and high cheekbones. She was dressed in green shorts and a green bra that resembles leaves, she had knee-high gladiator sandals, a white crescent moon band around her head, a bow n quiver on her back and she had hair in a short braid. She was tall with C-cup breasts, a flat stomach, thick thighs, long legs, and a perky ass. Ronan could feel his shaft hardened under his skirt and panties.

"I didn't mean to scare you but I love me cute things and you darling are very cute in that outfit of yours." The girl smirked and eyed him up and down.

"Y-you're A-artemis Greek goddess of the hunt and the moon. Sister A-apollo the sun and music god." Ronan says panting.

Her eyes brightened. "finally someone knows who I am, everyone thinks I am the female robin hood." She exclaims. "I knew I liked you for some reason, but you can call me Phoebe." She smiles at Ronan

"T-that's a pretty name, you can c-call me um um." Ronan goes blank for a second. "Ronan, you can call me R-ronan." His face heats up more as he looks down at his heels.

Phoebe giggled. "Okay, Ronan tell me about your costume?" She sips her drink.

"Well I couldn't decide what to wear and I wanted something new and creative, so I combined two of my favorite superheroes to make one." Ronan looked at Phoebe. "So, now I am Wonder Hawk queen of the Amazon and Egyptian princess. I have the combined powers of both." He smiled softly.

"Well you get an A for effort Ronan and I think you like pretty darn sexy in it. I could never pull that off like you are doing." Phoebe smiled and touched his hand.

Ronan felt waves of tingles go down his spine as his member pressed against his panties and skirt more. He bit his lip softly as he looked at her through his lashes. "Would you like to go somewhere more p-private?" He asked.

Her eyes light up and smiled. "Yes I would love to, I thought you were never going to ask." Phoebe took his hand and started to walk away. "How about my room?" She looked over her shoulder at him.

"W-wait this your h-house and your p-party?" He asked shocked.

"Mm-hmm." She nods.

She leads him through the throng of people and upstairs. His heels clicked against the wooden steps. As they walked up the stairs, the smell of Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Honey attacked his nose. He smiled as he watched her ass bounce up and down as she walked. After a couple of minutes, Phoebe reached the top and pushed open the door. Her room had a dark paint color with a few drawers here there. She had one window that was a bay window. Her floor was a soft pink carpeted floor. On the backside of the room were two full bookshelves filled to the brim over books and on right next to that was a video game desk.

"Welcome to my room, now do me a favor and close and lock the door so we won't be bothered." Phoebe walked over her closet.

Ronan nods and quickly as he was told. Once he did, he turned around to find Phoebe holding a collar, a leash, handcuffs, lube, and some sex toys. Ronan's mouth watered at the sight and his dick was started to throb. Phoebe dropped all the stuff but the collar on her bed. She walked over to Ronan and cupped his face gently as she kissed him. He kissed back as soon as their lips touched. He melted into her grasp, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and he started to suck on her tongue as she ran her hand down his body. She pulled off and softly biting his lip.

She started to stroke under his chin and he closed his eyes and started to purr like a cat. "You want me don't you Ronan?" She asked in a whispered tone. "You wanted to be like a girl, huh." She kissed his neck. "You want someone who takes control of your life and controls you huh?" She nibbles in his ear.

He nods. "Yes, I do I want to be treated like a girl and fucked like a girl. I want someone to control me. I want you to spank me and collar me." He pant and shivers.

"Do you want to be my baby girl?" She asked as she runs her tongue across his collarbone and growls softly.

He nods faster. "Yes, I want all of them I want to be your baby girl. I will be anything you want just don't tease me." He pants as his knees were threating to give out.

Phoebe smiles and pulls away slowly. "Good girl now on your knees and show me your neck." She commands.

Ronan shivers at the command as he slowly sinks to his knees and moves his hair out of the way. Phoebe smiles as she puts the pink collar around his pale neck and locks it. She walks to her bed and sits down. "Now be a good girl and take off your clothes but leave your panties on." She watches him.

He nods as he slowly begins to take off his clothes in a slow tease showing off his girly hairless body. Phoebe bit her lip and started rubbing her crotch as she watched him strip. Once he was done striping, he got back on his knees and looked up at her.

"So cute in your panties now crawl to me baby girl." She smirked as she licked her lips more. "crawl to me."

He nods as he starts to crawl towards her swaying his hips and ass. Once he got to her, she cupped his chin and leaned down and kissed him.

"Such a good girl aren't you for me."

She stood up and take off her shorts and slid them off her legs. Ronan's eyes widened as her semi-hard uncut cock sprung forward nearly hitting him in the eye. She sat back down on the bed and smiled. Her cock was about seven to eight inches long with a slight precum coating on the tip. She was cleanly shaven with hair around her balls. Ronan's mouth watered at the sight as he looked up at her.

"Y-you have a D-dick." He blushes a deep red.

"That's right baby girl is that a problem?" Phoebe ran her hands through his hair.

He shakes his head. "N-no I think it makes you look hotter."

"I know you want to touch it, so go ahead baby girl it all yours." She smile which made his heart skip a couple of beats.

He wrapped his hands around her shaft and starting to work his way up and down her soft shaft. She moans as she tugs on his hair which caused him to moan and go faster. He leaned in and kissed the tip of her shaft before wrapping his lips around her sensitive tip. He swirled his tongue around her tip as his hands worked her base and balls. He pulled off her tip and leaving a trail of drool from his lip to her tip. She was now nude with her C-cup breast pulling on her nipples with her eyes closed. Ronan smiled to himself as he started down her shaft in slow licks that her moaning at everything. He cupped her balls in one and started to kiss them and suck on them. After a few minutes, he worked his way back up to her tip.

"Turn around baby girl and present your cute ass to me." She says in between breaths.

He turns around and puts his ass in the air. She smirked and rubbed his ass before giving him a couple slaps on each cheek. Ronan moaned at each slap and started to shake his ass for more. Phoebe smiled as she pushed his panties to the side and grabbed a bottle of lube. She then grabbed a small butt plug. She put some on the plug then his ass. She slowly pushed in and that was welcome with soft moans. Ronan felt the toy against his hole and pushed back into. He wanted to be filled. He buried his face into the carpet panting and moaning as he wiggles his ass, feeling the plug's base stop. Phoebe grabbed his wrist and put the handcuffs on.

"Now turn around baby girl and I want you to finish sucking me off I am almost hard enough for that ass." She spanks once more. "But this time I just want you to see what you can do with that mouth of yours."

He nods and turns around using his knees, so he is face to face with her drool covered cock. She smirked watching him take her massive shaft in his mouth again. He wrapped his lips around her tip and tasted more precum. He moaned at the taste as he took more of her length in his mouth. He took half of his mouth and started to bob his head up and down slowly at first then when he got used to it, he started to speed up. Both of them were moaning as Ronan's moans were muffled while Phoebe's moans were loud and sweet.

Phoebe gripped his hair and moaning loudly as she pulled her cock from his mouth. "I am close but I know you want me to fill your ass huh baby girl?"

"Yes please, I want to be filled up with your cum." Ronan pants as he licks his lips.

"Then get on the bed and put that cute ass in the air."

With the help of Phoebe, he was on the bed only after a few minutes. Face in the sheets and his as in the air ready for her. She grabbed his panties and started to pull them down slowly. Once down she gave his ass a couple spanks before pulling the toy out. After the spanks and the toy being pulled out all his nerves were on fire and his member was throbbing to the point it would hurt. She rubbed her tip against his hole, which caused him to shiver and moan. She slowly pushed her tip in his hole, he pushed back against her shaft moaning from pleasure.

"Oh, you're so tight even with the help of a toy." She grabbed his hips.

He couldn't talk just moan. And the sound that came out was pure girly. He felt her massive shaft pushing against his small tight hole. He buried his face into the sheets and panted. The first thrust sent him a bliss of pleasure. The second thrust made him cum hard on her sheets. At first, she was going slow and steady then she started to pick up the pace.

"Mmm, yes I love your tight hole it feels so good against my shaft. I want to hear those cute moans you make." She pants and thrust into him more.

He pants and moans loudly for her to hear.

"Good girl those moans are going to drive me over the edge." She starts going faster and harder.

As she was fucking his hole, he felt another wave of bliss wash over him. He felt another organism starting to build up in the pit of his stomach. "Faster!" He whines and pants.

Phoebe grins and gives him what he wanted. She starts to slam into him and pulling to the point where she was barely in him only to slam back into him. "I'm coming baby girl!" She moans.

His body tensed up as he felt his second organism shot through him. He felt the warm and thick ropes of her seed fill up his ass. As she pulled out, he could feel the cum leaking out of his ass. When he looked up he saw Phoebe next to him stroking her dick at a fast pace. He moved his face close to her tip and waited. Ronan didn't have to wait long because he felt the sticky hot ropes of cum fell on his lips and chest. He licked his lips and moaned softly at the salty but sweet taste. The handcuffs fell from his wrists and then Phoebe collapsed next to him on the bed.

"Mmm, that was so much fun. You are the best sex partner I ever had. I want to do this more." She pulled him close.

He nuzzled her neck and panted. "Yes it was and I want the same."

"Then it's settled we become a couple." She smiled and kissed his head.

"A c-couple?" He was shocked to hear that from her.

"Yes, I wanted to be more than a hook-up at some party. I know you like me because you were so eager to do whatever I wanted and that wasn't just the sex talking you. So what do you say baby girl?" She looked at him.

He nods quickly. "Yes, I would like that."

"Good now let's seal it with a kiss." She kissed him deeply and he kissed back happily.