All Comments on 'Halloween Party Ch. 04'

by bluknight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the Story

I have enjoyed this story from the build up in chapter 1, through the observation by the son of his mothers lesbian activity, to his dress as Zorro and sneaking into his mothers bedroom, and almost succeding at the Halloween party of having his mother, to chapter 4 when they finally come together as true lovers on New Years eve...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY HOT

I WISH I COULD BE JASON

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A nice story

So hot when he finally got his mother.

Well done.

Thanks for he read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking!

It'll be even greater when Jason fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. That boy's got the hot young balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Mom n useless wimp ass while the real man knocks up itchy pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gave it. What I thought it worth

what a lucky son of a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor Amy

Poor Amy left all on her own waiting to go to a party

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A couple of points

that are not logical. 1. What about Amy? Was she not suppose to be Jason's date for a party? Would she have not called or even come by to find out where he was? If she did go by, would she not have heard Jason and his mother? 2. You mentioned that the mother at approx. 42 had gray pubic hairs. I am twice that age and my pubic hairs are still brown. None are gray. My head hairs are white. My chest and back hairs are a mixture of gray and brown. My leg and hips have brown hair. So, saying the mother, at 42, had gray pubic hairs is illogical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous