Halloween Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

"It felt like a dream to me, too."

She went back to the table and picked up her glass. She drank more then turned and held the cape up in front of her. She looked at the cape for a long time as if deciding what to do. Finally, Sylvia wrapped the cape around her front as if warming herself. She lowered her face and breathed in the scents on the material.

Sylvia turned back to face me, the cape still covering her. She looked at me, serious, thoughtful then reached behind herself and pulled on the zipper of the dress. The dress slipped from her body and fell to the floor. She took a few steps closer to me, leaving the dress on the floor behind her. She let the cape fall to the floor. Sylvia stood before me in a strapless bra, small, black, sheer panties, thigh high black stockings and two inch black heels, the strand of pearls glistened on her neck. "Why didn't you --" She stopped herself. "Yes, I remember, Grace came in."

"I hadn't planned it."

"But, you wanted me."

My cock grew in my shorts. "And you wanted me."

Her thumbs hooked into her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and toward me. She undid the clasp for the bra and let it drop to the floor. She stood before me nearly naked and as beautiful as ever. "You still want me?"

I set my glass down and took her hand, pulling her closer to me. "I've always wanted you." I leaned in, saw her mouth open to greet mine and kissed her as her body pressed against me. After the kiss, she pulled back and started to unbutton my shirt.

"We're staying in tonight." She said staring down at the bulge in my pants. "Out with the old and in with the new."

I kissed her harder, my hand going up to her breast and squeezing it roughly. We broke the kiss and I unzipped my pants, shed the jeans and boxers at the same time. She pushed me back on the bed, then got down on her knees before me. Her hand slipped around my cock and began to stroke it. She looked up at me. "We'll finish what you started on Halloween." Then she opened her mouth and brought it down over my cock.

Sylvia loved sucking cock. She moaned loudly while she slid her mouth up and down my shaft. She would work to the head, look up at me with her red nails around the shaft and her red lips on the head and I could see the great amount of satisfaction she had in her eyes. She had wanted a cock for a long time and now she had it and she was enjoying it to the fullest extent. After a good couple of minutes of working on my cock, she stopped and rose up from the floor.

"If I remember right, you wanted to please me the other night. With your tongue." She said with a smile.

I sat up and patted the bed next to me. She sat down and started to kick off her heels. I stopped her. "Leave those on. For now." She smiled and laid back on the bed kicking her feet up in the air, crossing and uncrossing her legs.

I caught her ankle and kissed just above where I held her leg. Then slowly, I began to kiss my way up toward her crotch. Sylvia was raised up on her elbows watching me. Her left hand played with the nipple of her left breast. I worked my way over the top of the stockings and looked at her pussy. Her left hand went down and spread open her pussy lips.

I kissed closer and when I reached her spot I could tell she was holding her breath. I licked from the hole up to the clit. She let out a moan that resonated through her whole body.

"I can't believe this." She said as she collapsed back on the bed. I licked and licked and sucked on her clit until she started to buck under me. Her hands gripped the bed spread, her hips pressed into my face as she let out a scream.

I rose up from the floor. Sylvia's eyes opened, her hands reached out for me. "Come here. Put your cock inside me."

I lowered myself down so my cock rested on her bush. I pushed her breast up with my hand and nibbled on the hard nipple. A shudder ran through her body. She grabbed my face with both hands and brought it down to hers. She kissed me hard, her tongue going from my mouth to my lips to my chin, licking her own juices off my face. Her left hand pulled the mask from my head. Her right hand went down to my cock. She pushed to get it inside her pussy.

"What do you want?" I teased her.

She shifted her hips and pushed me inside her. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me all night long. I want you. I want you, Jason." She stared right into my eyes. "Isn't this what you've wanted me to say for such a long time? Fuck me, Jason."

I had never even imagined I could be so excited. All my fantasies paled in comparison to this reality. I plunged my cock into her wet pussy time and time again and watched her beautiful face revealing her extreme pleasure. Her hands gripped my ass, pulling deeper and deeper inside of her.

Sylvia knew how excited I was. She could see me fighting not to cum too soon. She pulled me to her and kissed my mouth, warm, passionate kisses. She whispered, "Don't fight it. Cum inside me. Cum like you did in my mouth the other night. Cum."

With permission granted, I let it go. Her arms encircled my back as we bucked together. Sylvia held me until my cock finished spasming. Then she kissed me and refused to let me go.

Finally, we sat up on the bed, Sylvia's hair was mussed, her lipstick smeared. She rose from the bed and grabbed the bottle of champagne from the table and brought it back to the bed. She sat down and kicked off her heels. She took a long pull from the bottle and handed it to me.

"I liked tasting your cum the other night." She said.

"Next time," I brushed her hair from her eyes, "I want you to swallow it all."

She leaned into me and kissed me, her hand went to my cock and stroked it. "I'll suck down every last drop. I promise."

"You won't regret this?"

Sylvia looked down at her drink, then back into my eyes. "I want this."

"I want you." I kissed her hard, my fingers pinching her nipple.

"So, any other things you want to do tonight?" She smiled at me.

"Oh, a few." I took a drink and handed the bottle back to her.

She leaned forward and kissed my neck. "You've thought about this." She said as a statement.

I hugged her to me. "Constantly."

"Me too."

I laughed, "Are you serious?"

"For a long time now."

My hand went from her breast to her pussy. I slid a finger in and kissed her. She spread her legs, allowing me greater access. When I pulled my finger out it was covered in a mixture of her juices and my cum. I brought the finger up to her face. Sylvia opened her mouth and took the finger in between her lips. "That's good." She cooed.

"I want you in every way possible." I said, sliding my hand back to her pussy.

"Well, the night is young." She stroked my cock harder. "I have a lot of lost time to make up for."

"I'll do everything I can to help."

Sylvia kissed me and pulled me down on top of her. "You're right." She said between kisses, "You will do everything. And so will I."

She spread her legs and I slipped inside of her again. "I love you, Sylvia."

"I love you, Jason." She reached her hands down and grabbed my ass pulling me deeper into her. We kissed deeply. I rose up and started pumping away at her. My eyes watched her tits bounce. Her hands came up and pushed her breasts together. "Ohhhh." She moaned happily, "Bring that big cock up here and fuck your mother's tits."

I pulled my cock from her pussy and placed it between her breasts. Her red nails pinched at her nipples as she watched my cock slide close to her mouth and retreat again. "Yes." I said as I watched her mouth so close to my cock. "I'm going to fuck you all night."

"Yes." She smiled. "Fuck me, Jason. Let me be your fantasy."

I pushed forward and thrust my cock into her mouth briefly. Pulling out, I lowered myself back down and slid inside her pussy. "You are my fantasy." I slammed my hips into her over and over again as she moaned my name louder and louder, constantly asking me to fuck her. When I felt the cum rising again, I rose up and grabbed a hand full of her hair, lifting her head up. Her mouth opened and I shoved my cock inside and let loose my load. She looked up at me as I pumped my cum into eager mouth. She looked at me with such great pleasure, such excitement that I thought I could never be happier. She sucked the entire load down happily. When I finally pulled out of her mouth she pulled me to her and hugged me hard.

"Thank you." She said in a whisper.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers
12