Halloween Secret Party

Story Info
Sex Party.
3.3k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena had done the marriage thing. Serena had done the divorce thing. Serena was ready to do the "inner Ho" thing before setting down again. Serena had children so it wouldn't be easy but she had a fabulous friend across the street who would help her with the kids and help her enjoy her inner Ho that needed out before she exploded. Serena had confided all of this to Samantha awhile ago.

Serena had been invited to an adult Halloween party the following weekend at a coworkers house. She had originally declined but then Samantha had invited both kids over for a sleepover making her reconsider. She'd ordered a last minute sexy little red riding hood costume that she was praying wouldn't be too short with her long legs. Once the package arrived and she opened it she was wondering what in the hell she had been thinking. She quickly tried it on and it fit perfectly and although it was shorter then anything she'd normally wear she was happy to see she was covered every where it counted. She took a few selfies and sent them to Samantha.

Samantha replied back right away boosting her confidence. "Serena that costume was made for you and those legs" "find a guy to fuck you in a dark corner at the party" "don't come home from the party until you feel as good as you look"

Serena was smiling reading Samantha's messages. She knew Samantha would be there for her in this quest. They'd shared so much over time. Serena just hoped she had a good story to share one day soon with Samantha.

The night of the party Serena sent the kids to Samantha's and got in the shower to get ready. As she was getting out of the shower she heard Samantha's friendly voice calling out to her. Serena yelled down she'd be right down. Throwing on the costume and shaking out her curls. As she came down the stairs she heard Samantha's low whistle of appreciation and it made her glow. Samantha said she just wanted to check in before she left to make sure she hadn't chickened out of the party or the costume. They laughed and teased for a bit and Samantha left so she could finish up.

Serena was so nervous walking into that party. She stopped 3 times catching her breath. This was stupid. Just because Samantha had put it in her head didn't meant it was going to happen. Yet her body was humming in anxiousness hoping somehow it would happen. The hosts, who had dressed up as Gomez and Morticia from the Adam's family, answered the door. They looked amazing and Morticia had boobs that wouldn't stop spilling out the top of her dress in the best way. They all hugged and told Serena to make herself at home. Once in the house she felt much calmer.

They had done an amazing job decorating and the everything was dark and glowing with light smoke flowing throughout. Serena went to the kitchen to get a drink and it was the only room with bright lights. She loved how everyone dressed up and was amazed at peoples imaginations. Serena was happy to see that it wasn't just couples everywhere too. She was quickly befriended by one of the hosts neighbors who was a cute but yet somehow sexy pixie fairy. Serena learned her name was Alana and she was new to the area. Alana asked her if she'd seen the hot fighter pilot walking around. Serena admitted she hadn't checked everything out yet. Alana grabbed her hand pulling her along to take her on the tour. Several rooms with various things going on. The room with the music and dancing was the most crowded and although she enjoyed watching she didn't join in.

Serena spotted the hot fighter pilot and it was true he was hot but he knew it and Serena lost interest in minutes. Serena liked confidence she didn't like arrogance. She'd leave him to Alana who seemed to be fixated on him anyway. As she watched people come and go from the room she spotted him. Serena was guessing his costume was supposed to be some type of sexy nerdy professor but he looked anything but nerdy. The white dress shirt was skin tight against his chest. What a chest it was. He was massive. He likely towered over her and she was a tall lady. His shoulders were the broadest she'd seen in a long time. His sized tapered down towards his hips but there was nothing small about this man. As Serena looked him up and down she knew she'd been caught by Alana.

Alana nudged her and said "go get him girl". Serena was sure he hadn't noticed her and if he had he had already dismissed her. She was going back in forth in her mind. Should she, what would she say, she couldn't. As she was deep in battle in her head she felt Alana elbow her hard in her side. What the actual fuck, it hurt. Just as she was about to say something she saw Mr. Pilot approaching them. He stopped in front of Serena and said "Hi, I'm Jayson" Serena shook his hand and introduced herself and said " meet my friend Alana". Serena was happy to see that once he looked at Alana he forgot he had come up to her first. The 2 of them made small talk next to Serena where she was back to her internal debate. Just as she heard Samantha in her head telling her now or never and looked up to walk towards him he was gone. Damn. Serena excused herself to go get another drink.

Once in the bright kitchen Serena was debating on making her escape. She had enjoyed the night but it wasn't turning into what she had hoped. She decided to sip another drink slowly and if nothing fun grabbed her attention in that time she would duck out. Just as she finished pouring it she over heard 2 ladies saying "it's down in the basement this year, only club members know". Serena didn't even know their was a basement and she was curious now. She personally liked Poker and if they had a club she'd never been told. Serena found the basement door after a few tries.

Serena slowly walked down the dark stairs. She was surprised it was so dark. How could they play poker in this darkness. The sounds coming towards her didn't sound like talking or gaming. What was going on? Was she part of some cheap scary movie now? Just as she rounded the corner she knew immediately what the sounds were. Holy Fuck was this real. No way. Serena had read about swingers clubs, she just had never given thought to where they took place. Serena was at the point of no return.

It was one big room with a few halls branching off. Once her eyes fully adjusted she stood completely still, shallowly breathing wondering if someone would make her leave. She obviously wasn't part of this club. The first person she recognized was Morticia who now had nothing on and was currently riding a guy dressed as maybe a surgeon, it was hard to say since he was mostly naked, on some sort of big oversized bean bag. Those boobs were more then impressive once released from the dress. Serena stared at them bouncing up and down in the surgeons face. Serena blinked a few times and realized this was real, this was happening and this wasn't what she was looking for but she couldn't make herself go back up those stairs.

Gomez was currently across the room from his wife being blown by a blonde Marilyn Monroe who was on her knees in front of him. Damn Gomez was large. How would she ever look at him at work again and not think of his giant hard cock. Serena was now officially wet and beyond horny. What was happening to her? Serena wished she brought Samantha as her plus one now, she wasn't sure she'd ever remember it all and give it proper description when playing it back to her.....

Every way she turned their was sex. Fucking, sucking, spanking and the noises. Holy fuck the sounds. Groans, bodies slapping, slurping. It was a porno live on steroids. Serena was currently invested in 2 ladies in a 69 position who were cuming so hard at that moment. When she felt the hand on her shoulder she jumped out of her skin squealing a little. That hand. The first thing she saw was the hand. A hand of that size could only belong to one person at this party. Serena slowly turned to be face to face with the geeky professor. Although he didn't smile at her he had warm eyes. They were the deepest blue she'd ever seen. He was bald, obviously of his choice and from a razor and not heredity. Serena had no idea what to say or do. Would he ask her why she was at the private party, would he ask her to leave.

He leaned down and said lightly into her ear "I think you might be lost". Serena wanted to say yes but she was afraid he would make her leave and worse that he wouldn't follow after her once she did. Serena said "no, actually I feel more like I've been found down here". He chuckled, it was almost odd sounding coming from him. It did things to her insides she didn't know could happen. Serena stuck her hand out and said "I'm Serena, it's nice to meet you". He declined the handshake and instead lifted her hand to his mouth, putting her 2 first fingers in his mouth and began sucking on them. Once he released them from his mouth he said "the pleasure will be all mine I'm certain. I'm Bruce"

Bruce seemed for the moment to be content standing next to her taking it all in. It was a comfortable silence between them except Serena's brain was on over drive wondering if his cock would match the rest of him in size. Serena's ex wasn't small but she still wondered if Bruce was the size that would hurt. Maybe the pain would be worth it...why had he sucked her fingers and nothing more. Damn.

After several minutes had gone by Bruce casually grabbed Serena by the back of her neck with one hand turning her towards him and leaned in to kiss her. Serena felt her mouth opening under him and if his tongue was trying to show her what it could do she was ready to strip naked and open her legs wide and let that tongue have its way. The kiss, it would haunt her from now on. She'd likely compare any future kisses to this one. It was a panty melter. Serena knew in this moment she might be way over her head with Bruce tonight.

The kiss deepened as Bruce was slowly walking her backwards, she knew they were moving she just didn't care enough to look only focusing on his mouth and it's skills. Serena felt the couch against her knees. Bruce releasing her mouth pushed her backwards so she landed in a couch of big fluffy cushions. Once she was able to sit up better she was happy to see he was already sitting next to her. Bruce had his hand on her thigh inching towards her pussy. He stopped just short of where she wanted and started unbuttoning her top. Exposing her perky breasts. Serena's nipple were so hard. They were poking out looking for attention. Bruce ran his thumb lightly across both of them but went back to undressing her. Once he had her unbuttoned he lifted her up so he could slide the costume past her ass and down her legs. Serena was now naked except for the red thong.

Bruce stood up in front of Serena and proceeded to undress himself. Serena reached out to touch his chest as his shirt fell off but he quickly stopped her and shook his head no, placing her hands back in her lap. Okay so she didn't love that but she'd obey. Once he was naked and his hard cock was directly in front of her she felt herself squirming to not reach out. Serena was not in anyway ready for his size. He was fairly long but beyond thick. Holy shit was he thick. Serena was about to sit on her hands to keep from reaching out. Bruce took his own cock in his hand and brought it up to her nipple. Taking the head and rubbing it back and forth between nipples. Serena was unable to look away but desperately wanted to lean in and lick it every time it went back & forth. Serena was getting frustrated. She wasn't sure what she was going to be allowed to do and she needed to do something now. Bruce sensing her built-up frustration took his cock up to her mouth. Rubbing it against her lips. Serena looked into his eyes and slowly opened her mouth not making a move to lick or suck him but seeing if he'd show her it was ok in some manner.

Bruce gave one nod of his head and Serena went for it. She licked all around his perfect head then licked down his shaft. Bruce lifted himself up a bit so she has access to his balls. Serena licked one then the other. Bruce moved back down and put the head in her mouth and Serena sucked. There was no way she way she was going to suck him much past his head, he was too large but she'd suck and lick until he stopped her. Bruce backed away and stood staring at her. It was like his eye contact was a direct hit to her cunt. He finally sat down next to her and pulled both her legs over the top of his pushing her back into the pillows again.

Serena watched as he massaged both her legs from ankle to inner thigh always stopping just before he touched her where she wanted to be touched the most. Fuck him, this was pure torture. Serena was ready to jump up knock Morticia off that hard cock and go ride it for herself until she was fucking cuming hard.

Serena felt her nostrils flare at the thought. It was at that moment Bruce moved her thong to the side and finally rubbed her wet slit. He only rubbed her clit twice before inserting 2 fingers. Serena threw her head back and moaned loudly with all that pent up frustration. Bruce was now finger fucking her and his thumb was holding pressure on her clit. Serena hadn't felt this good from just fingers in a very long time. After Bruce felt she was too close he removed his fingers and thumb and set her legs back down off of his legs. He stood up and helped Serena stand up. He removed her thong for her then he walked her to the arm of the couch and bent her over it.

Once her pussy was open again he inserted 3 fingers trying to work her up. Serena was pushing her ass back against him to get him in further. Bruce realized this was as ready as she was going to be and slowly started to put his cock into her very ready wet pussy. Bruce knew he would have to stretch her out slowly first before he could pound her the way he had wanted since first seeing her with her little friend across the room. Serena wasn't sure if it was going to work she knew he had to be just barely past his head and it was hurting. As he slid in more and more she relaxed and let the amazing sensation of him filling her up take over. Bruce had his arms at her side against the arm rest as if he was using it to keep himself under control. His arm muscles were so flexed supporting him. Serena was trying to look back at him but the way he was fucking her from behind it was impossible.

He pulled out and sat down pulling her towards him. He sat her on his lap facing him. She lifted up to allow him to hold his cock up so she could ease herself down on it at her own pace. Once again there was a bit of pain before pure pleasure. Serena was bouncing herself up and down on his cock as fast as she could. Serena felt the couch next to them shift and was shocked to see it was the Pilot and Alana. They were just talking watching her and Bruce. Serena knew it that moment she liked being watched.

Just as she was about to have to the orgasm of a lifetime Bruce lifted her up by her hips and off of his cock. He laid her on her back with her head in his lap. The rest of her open and exposed to Alana & the pilot. Bruce said "Alana go for it this is what you wanted from the start". Serena was confused but was catching on that this had possibly been one big setup. She was way too horny to think further into it. Alana was now on her knees between Serena's legs. Alana simply said "may I". Serena shook her head yes. Alana dove in. Eating her pussy like she might not get enough. Bruce, ever the boss said it was time to stop when Serena was no where ready to be done. Alana backed off and the Pilot came forward.

Jayson was now fingering her, making her squirm again. Jayson told Serena to get up and sit back down on Bruce's cock facing away from Bruce. Serena was happy to comply and she was able to easily slide down on him this time. As soon as she was settled Jayson had his cock in her face. Although under normal circumstances she would have thought Jayson was well hung in all the right places after seeing Bruce and being fucked by Bruce and his oversized cock she couldn't properly evaluate him. She did however give him all the attention he deserved with her mouth while riding Bruce.

Serena had finally reached her threshold and stopped sucking Jayson so she could ride out her orgasms. Screaming and moaning the entire time. Bruce too was now cuming and his hands on Serena's hips setting the pace to his needs. Bruce filled Serena's pussy up & kept fucking her until she was weeping. Serena couldn't stand up. Her legs were to shaky and weak. Serena's pussy was pulsating in aftershocks.

Serena saw as she came back from her orgasm coma that Alana had happily replaced her and was sucking Jaysons cock in a very greedy way. Serena throughly satisfied had to sit on Bruce's lap and watch this play out. It didn't take long for Jayson to pull away and lift Alana up and on to the table in front of them and lay her out and fuck her missionary style hard and fast. They were both cuming in minutes and once done Serena could see the cum leaking out of Alana's very swollen cunt. Fuck me was it hot.

Bruce walked Serena out after dressing her himself. They exchanged numbers and as Serena drove home she called Samantha saying " I know it's late but wake your ass up and meet me at my house with wine, leave the kids with the hubby".

Serena still couldn't figure out the setup or connection with Bruce, Alana & Jayson but she knew she would soon enough as she planned on seeing them all again. Serena hoped after she shared her night with Samantha that Samantha and Jack would possibly join them all for a night out.