Halloween Shenanigans Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of the Halloween Shenanigans story.
3.3k words
4.07
15.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers

This is a continuation of the Halloween Shenanigans story. It feels like this could be a multi chapter story. We'll see how it goes. It starts after I left the room...

Dorothy's inner monologue is in overdrive.

What the hell just happened?

I thought that was Frank but am I just telling myself that? Frank would never do anything like that outside our own bedroom let alone in someone else's house. I guess I knew but let the excitement get the better of me. Do I regret what just happened? Kind of but kind of not really. That was the best sex I have ever had in my life. I am still quivering from orgasms I didn't even think were possible.

Going though it in my head, I guess I knew all along. Whoever that was didn't smell Iike Frank. He wasn't wearing that smelly deodorant Frank uses. The way he kissed my breasts was just way more passionate. I guess I was lost in the moment and having some serious wishful thinking.

I knew for sure when he started licking me down there. Frank just doesn't do that. He thinks it's gross and has told me that on several occasions. He gets all hung up on this notion that people only do that in the movies. If he only knew.

Those orgasms were so intense I lost track of where I was for a few seconds. And I had two! That's never happened. I had also lost all my ability to resist. Deep down I didn't want it to stop. And then, holy shit, it felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. Frank has a really small penis and sex has always been "nice". I thought penises like that were a myth but holy shit it felt like lightning shooting through my body!

I need to go back downstairs but I really need to clean up. I know I can't get pregnant any more (hello menopause) and I really hope I don't catch anything. Ok, that is freaking me out a little.

I found some tissues and cleaned up as best I could. Looking around, I do not see my bra or panties anywhere! Shit! He wouldn't have taken them would he? Shit shit shit! They are not here. Well my top is not very see through and I guess no one will know I am not wearing underwear. I certainly can't hide up here all night. Shit!

I go downstairs and just kind of hang out in the kitchen. I am blushing like mad, I can feel it. Can anyone tell I just had sex with some stranger? Can they tell my nipples are hard as a rock and I'm not wearing a bra? I don't think I've ever been more thankful for my tiny breasts. Oh my god! I still have semen running down my legs! Thankfully the downstairs bathroom is open. I hope that doesn't keep happening all night.

Back in the kitchen, I am looking around for the mystery man. Frank comes in in the skeleton suit asking how I am enjoying the party.

"It's great honey. I'm just hangin out in here for a while." He says "OK" and heads back out to talk to some others. Looking closely, I know it wasn't him. My mystery man was about the same height but heavier. Stronger. I could sense it. Who was it? I am interrupted in my scan of the people at the party by the need to go back to the bathroom again. How much semen did he put in me? It feels like it was a gallon.

Looking around, I see a lot of men. Mike, Dave, Jim, Mark, some others I don't really know. All too tall, too fat, too skinny. Certainly no one else in a skeleton costume. I suppose he could have left. There's my brother in-law John wearing a kilt attempting to be some Scottish guy. He's the right height. He's certainly stronger than Frank, heavier too but no too big. Could it be him? Would he (or anyone) go through the trouble of having two costumes? That would take some planning. Deep down I hope it's him. He's always gotten my imagination running. Sometimes I feel naughty at the beach and lean over just right to give him a glimpse of my breasts. I have caught him out of the corner of my eye looking at my ass (which was fabulous when I was younger). Plus I remember my sister in-law saying he had a really big penis. I thought she was kidding.

He comes over for some idle chat which only lasts a minute before I have to escape to the bathroom again. Am I imagining that he turned a little red when he was talking to me? He had kind of a weird smile on his face too.

It's about 10:00 when Frank finally says it's time to go home. On the way home Frank says he's kind of horny and gives me that weird look that I guess qualifies as "seductive". When we get home I have to clean up again (god I hope he doesn't notice!). I quickly get into a nightgown so he doesn't see that I have no pants or bra. That would be hard to explain.

I get into bed and he starts with the standard little bit of kissing. I try to use my tongue a little but as usual he pulls back and just starts kissing my neck. Another thing he thinks is gross. A quick pinch of my nipples and he rolls over on top of me. For once I am thankful he doesn't like oral sex because I am sure he would notice something was not as it usually is. He positions himself and enters in one push.

I am suddenly aware of how small Frank is. I've never paid it much attention but of course I now had something to compare it to. It's not bad mind you. It's....nice. That's about the best I can say.

He's thrusting short quick thrusts for about three minutes. Just as I was starting to feel it, he tenses up and grunts. A couple seconds later he rolls off.

"Wow, you were really wet tonight! That was awesome - was it good for you?"

I say "Yes" even though inside my head says "No, now that I know what I have been missing". I give him a quick kiss before going to clean up for what seems like the sixth time that night. What is happening to me?

Frank, as usual, is fast asleep when I get back to bed. Going back over the events of the night, I think my mystery man was my brother in-law John. At least I hope so. Part of me is horrified. Part of me wants more. A smaller part of me wants to know what else I have missing out on.

A couple days later I made up my mind. I text John.

John

I'm just getting home from work and my cell phone buzzes with a new text message. I look at the alert and see it's from Dorothy. Uh oh. Dorothy literally never texts me unless it's my birthday. It is not my birthday. With a sense of unease I open the text.

Dorothy: I know it was you.

Shit! What? How did she figure that out? Maybe she is just fishing. I am freaking out a little but I need to be cool. FUCK!

Me: What was me?

Dorothy: At the party. Upstairs.

Me: Upstairs what?

Dorothy: You in your skeleton costume. Your other costume.

Ok so she figured it out. I have no idea how to respond. I start and erase a reply two or three times so all she sees is "..."

Dorothy: Do you still have my underwear? That bra was expensive.

Fuck! "..."

Dorothy: Don't get me wrong, it was awesome. Mind blowing actually. I feel guilty but I want to talk to you. It stays between me and you.

Me: Ok

I usually have a more snappy reply but my head was spinning because I had no idea where or how this was going. I had the house to myself over the weekend so I told her to come over Saturday.

The day of reckoning comes. I see her pull up to the house. I breathe a sigh of relief that Frank isn't with her and neither are the police. So far so good.

Dorothy walks in, shy as usual, just looking at the floor and heading straight for the couch. I take a seat in the chair nearby not wanting to seem too forward. There's an awkward silence for a minute before I say "so I...". I never actually get anything out before she starts with a deep breath and a torrent of words.

"I'm really conflicted. I should be angry beyond belief but I am not. That was an awful thing you did but I have never had an experience like that. I never even dreamed of anything like that. The things you did with your tongue still get me going just thinking about it. And that giant club you call a penis. Oh my god! Frank would never do any of that stuff you did even though I've hinted around. Even when we were younger and thought we were being naughty. I feel kind of foolish and like I have missed out on something all these years."

Alright then.

"So you and Frank never explored when you were dating?"

"No. We mostly kissed. I let him feel me up a few times but he never pushed it. He felt like he was disrespecting me. Same after we got married. He has this thing about what his parents would think and not doing those 'dirty' things you see in the movies."

"You broke up with him a couple of times. Didn't you date other people?"

"A couple. That was mostly kissing too but I did let one guy touch my breasts but chickened out when he tried to unbutton my pants. I was a little drunk with another guy and touched his penis while we were parking but he lost it all over my hand in about 20 seconds and never even tried anything with me."

We talked for about 15 more minutes before falling back into that awkward silence.

I broke it with "So what now?"

I could tell she was having some inner turmoil. "Part of me wants more. Part of me is horrified. Part of me wishes I could have watched what happened."

Hmmm. I guess since the cards were on the table...

"Do you want to watch?"

"How would I do that?"

"We'll, they make these little spy cameras and, well..."

"You filmed it?"

"Umm, yes. I know people think it's out of place and hard to believe, but it is what it is."

Dead silence and a wide eyed stare.

"Show me."

I open the video on my phone and scroll to the action. We get to the part when I was licking and sucking her tits.

"That's when I suspected it wasn't Frank but I didn't want it to be true so I let it keep going."

In the video I move down and and start licking her pussy.

"That's when I definitely knew it wasn't Frank. He wouldn't ever do that for me. I was torn but I couldn't bring myself to make it stop."

Now we're to the part where she has had her first orgasm and I am starting to work my cock into her.

She stands up, paces a little, and stops with her back to me. "Do that to me again."

"Really?"

A slight hesitation, then "Yes."

I am quickly behind her with my hands around her waist. I push her hair to the side and run my lips gently from her ear to the base of her neck, back and forth a couple of times. As much as I say I'm a breast man, a woman's neck is probably my favorite place. Dorothy's relaxed sigh tells me she likes that too.

While still behind her I pull her shirt up and off, unclasping her bra, dropping everything on the floor and leaving her topless. She instinctively reaches to cover her breasts but I push her hands down and and start lightly running my nails up and down both sides of her torso. I move to her breasts but am only teasing at his point, steadfastly avoiding her now fully erect nipples.

I don't wait long though and start concentrating on lightly stroking in circles around her very large areola. I remember that her breasts are small but her nipples are huge. She gasps when I pinch them a little. Moving back to her neck I reach down and undo her pants. While I push her pants and underwear down (granny panties again, I'll have to work on that) she steps out of both, walks over to the couch and lays back with her eyes closed.

Quickly I take off my clothes and hover over, my hardening cock just brushing her legs. I start back on her neck again, biting gently here and there. Moving down I take one of her big nipples in my mouth and suck hard. She gasps sharply and let's out an "ahhhhhhh". I think she's still a little freaked out because her hands are stuck at her side. Clearly she's unsure what to do with them.

While spending some good quality time on her now totally erect nipples, I start stroking her pussy with one hand. She spreads her legs readily and I can feel that her labia are swollen and really really wet. Taking that cue I move down and start licking her puffy lips but avoiding her clit for now. I slowly lick up and down savoring the wetness. Every now and then I stick my tongue out as far as it will go and stick it in, which gets me more sharp gasps. After a couple minutes she starts bucking her hips and trying to basically ram her clit into my mouth so I basically attack it, sucking and tonguing it while shaking my head back and forth. That really gets her going.

"Oh Jesus. Yes! Right there. Oh Jesus. Shit!!"

About a minute later she's figured out what to do with her hands, grabs my head, trying to smother me with her pussy. She starts coming with an "Oh fuck!" And I feel my face getting absolutely soaked. I'm thinking that it must be something because I've never heard her swear before. She's always been a bit of a prude.

"I want you in me."

Leaving my face covered inner juices, I move up and start working my cock in slowly. She's still really tight so it takes a minutes but I start hearing those familiar animal noises again. I don't want to come too quickly so I start pulling out slowly almost the entire length of my 8" before firmly but gently slamming it in. I do that over and over for about three minutes before she grabs me again.

"Oh yes oh my god!" She holds firm and I can feel her pussy pulsing as she racks up another orgasm. She relaxes a bit but I am not done yet.

I pull out and flip her over so she's on her knees in front of the couch and push her face first on to the cushions.

" What are you ...ooohhhhhh" as I slide back in to her pussy from behind. I grab both her arms and start fucking her like I paid for it. The sounds of my hips slapping her ass echo through the house. This is awesome but I'm at my limit and won't last long. After a couple minutes it's my turn.

"Unh unh unh oh god unh unh"

She shouts "Yes, oh my god" and I slam home one last time and release everything I have. On the last slam I guess that put her over the edge one last time because her pussy was pulsing again and she was just making a strained "aaahhhhhhhhh" noise.

I collapse on her back as my cock slides out with a little pop. After catching my breath, I roll to the side and Dorothy gets up on shaky legs, holding her pussy to keep the cum from totally gushing out and runs to the bathroom.

I start to dress and she comes back with the same embarrassed, looking down, hand on forehead posture she had when she came in. She quickly dresses and I give her bra from the other night back.

"Where's the panties?"

"Those are mine now. A trophy."

She looks at me with an exasperated smirk. "I guess that's right."

She's clearly conflicted as she heads to the door.

"Keep that video. I may want to watch it again, but I can't keep doing this. I need to talk to Frank about spicing it up a bit."

She turns and goes straight to her car.

Dorothy

I can't believe I did that. Again. I can't keep doing that. I need more from Frank. How do I tell him that? I guess I should just come right out with it. When he gets home from work. I'll do that.

Several hours later Frank comes home. Obviously tired from working on a Saturday. I meet him freshly showered and not wearing much.

"Hi honey. You look like you've had a long day. Can I make it better?"

Frank looks a little stunned and conflicted. I've never been that forward before.

"Umm I don't know what's gotten onto to you but yeah, sure. I'd like that"

I lead him onto the bedroom and start kissing him while unbutton gif his shirt.

"Geez what's gotten into to you?" He pushes me back a little and finishes undressing. I don't think he's getting it.

Naked, we get into bed and I crawl on top and start kissing him again. My tongue tries to get onto his mouth. Not happening. So I decide to go for it. I move down and grab his penis getting ready to put it in my mouth. I've never done that so I have no idea what to expect. He looks down and sees what I am about to do.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What are you doing? You don't have to do that!"

"I want to try." I said with a little hesitation and dismay.

"I couldn't let you do that. It's dirty."

"Would you try licking me?"

"Oh my god! What's gotten into you? Where are you getting these ideas?"

"Some of my friends talk about the things they do" I lied. "Don't you think about doing things other than what we normally do?"

"No. Well yes, sometimes. I just wouldn't think you would. I can't imagine you being dirty like that."

"Maybe it's not dirty if it's just us"

Frank looked pensive. "Well, maybe not. But the truth is..."

I waited a few seconds. "The truth is what?"

Another pause. "I wouldn't really know where to begin. I don't want to fumble around and be a disappointment."

Hopeful, I say "Me neither."

He went deep into thought again. After about a minute he says "why don't you ask your friends some more. Get some details. I'll just do what you tell me. I can't now though. I am a little freaked out and nothing is going to happen right now. I need some time to prepare my self too. It's a lot to handle."

I looked at his totally limp penis. "OK."

He got up and got in the shower.

I made up my mind.

John

My text alert goes off. Dorothy. I am both curious and a little apprehensive. What now?

"I want to learn"

"Learn what?"

"Everything"

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything"

More to come...

Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers