All Comments on 'Halloween to Christmas'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97over 1 year ago

I kinda wonder what happened to Sam and Kel; after all, they didn’t take their Contraceptive Pills.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Darkness_Overlord97 you can not imagine how much I love this comment... I am going to guess that Sam and Kel moved back to whatever little town they came from and their menstrual cycle picked up where it left off... Thanks for reading...

LatinaprincesssLatinaprincesssover 1 year ago

This story brings a new meaning of "Happy Holidays" for me. ♡♡♡

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Thank you for a lovely story that melted my heart. Your style had me right there next to Sam and Tiffany. BTW .. I am Tiffany and got my new equipment just 5 weeks ago 😊 I can't wait to give my boyfriend the first test drive ..

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Brenda, I am so happy for you, I am going to live my life through you, ha. Make sure you have enough fun and love for both of us. In our next life you and I, well Tiffany and Sabrina can hang out in LA at the Market and try restaurants and buy presents for everyone. Thanks for reading.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Another fine addition to your group of stories. Love how your characters grow into their personas . Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas Sabrina.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Vincepetrone I hope you have wonderful holidays too. And thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like all your little gems ! I follow you on more than one site and I’ve never read a bad one...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous, have a great holiday, and thanks for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...