All Comments on 'Halloween Tricks and Treats'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
being taken by two to a real hot cumming

brilliant story so you with nothing being left out. love the story line.

you really are one fantastic awesome writer . i can't ge enough of your stories.

they are the best. so what other horny treats have you in mind to give me another hard stiff cock.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a nice story. I don't like BDSM much but, this did not feel like all those stuff that I don't like in BDSM. Instead, the story was portrayed in a nice and loving manner. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
happy halloween

best stories ever to help and celebrate this holiday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And it begins

The rocky road to divorce for the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a pair of idiots

So she thinks it's all good to expose her naked husband to her friends, sisters and mother? What kind of pervert does that? And the husband was okay with that happening to him? And then to arrange for his friends to "play rape" his wife? Most women, when they got lose, would have beat the crap out of all of them. And what happens when the women whisper about the naked husband and the friends whisper about raping the wife? This was all too much baloney. Even for fiction this was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I've made the mistake of reading 3 stories by this author

Then I made the mistake of reading the authors Bio. She may be prolific, but from the stories that I've read, she can't write. Most stories are poorly rated for a reason. The ones that I read lacked originality, failed to create much interest in the cardboard characters that populated the story and had no entertainment valve whatsoever. A waste of time to read. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Writing Spoiled By Poor Content

Struck too close to home. My Ex-Wife's biggest fantasy was to be tied up and gang-raped. After we split up and before the divorce, she voluntarily acted in a film for her new friend where she was such a victim. After we divorced she took up with another man who beat her with the buckle end of his belt, blacked an eye and knocked out one of her teeth. She ran to me. When I asked her why she wanted a man like that, she told me that if I had done those things to her, she might still be with me. She went back to the bastard. I am sure others will like this, but I am sorry but it just doesn't work for me. I hope you will understand. Good luck on your future stories. You do have the capabilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous