All Comments on 'Halloween with Mom Pt. 04'

by maxillodragon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tallman441tallman441about 2 years ago

Good story. Very hot!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this, so much love between them, you need to rethink that bc plan for the next chapter, because pregnancy will seal their love for each other forever!

This s####y time we live in, needs more beautiful lovestories! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please more! Oh God!!!! This was amazing.... Not sure if anyone mentioned it but "Claire", "old J" owner of closet company reminded me of Modern Family and it was an added spice element to the story

FamilyLover260FamilyLover260about 2 years ago

Really hope she gets pregnant!!!! And hope she wears her cat woman costume again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm loving this story. I'm tired of stories that are more about fucking than about making love. I'm tired of stories about fuck toys/fuck buddies and meaningless relationships and that are only fuckfests.... Fortunately, at least for now, this is not one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Those seeds would have really found her eggs already

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

maxillodragon,

4 for 4, each one as good as the last.

I'm a bit twisted. I was hoping that Victoria's Boss

would catch them sleeping togeher.

Early in that Sunday morning at her cabin.

Maybe she has a son of her own, and fully understands?

Thanks for the fun ride so far,

WB

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

The discovert of incestuous lovers (mother/son) true feelings for each other always relieves the possible guilt associated with the situation. The realization by the son that his mother is a woman with all the needs of a normal woman. Likewise, the mother realizing how mature and deeply in love with her the son always relieves her guilt and self double about whether she has done the right thing. They both realize that sex is how humans truly express their deepest love and affection for another person.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Excellent tale....

5 Stars..!!

Darkness86Darkness869 months ago

If I was the son I would've said to the mum that I would love to get you pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hmm how do I kill the mood in a hot incestuous story that is hinting at pregnancy with risky sex? Mention condoms! *sigh* Please just use the pill in these stories if you're gonna go with birth control (or morning after pill). It's way less destructive to the mood, trust me. An exception would be, of course, if there is a plan to have them decide to just take it off during sex and throw caution to the wind. Done right, that could be pretty hot. But generally avoid mentioning them. Just my humble opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxillodragon@maxillodragon
Thank you for reading my stories. If you want to leave anonymous feedback, you can reach me at maxillodragon@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES