All Comments on 'Halloween with Mom Pt. 07'

by maxillodragon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sequel. You really manage to increase this story of erotic tension and thrill in a way that is incredibly amazing. You just want more and more. Really like your seasoning of Grandma Betty.

You could continue with a romantic wedding ceremony between Victoria and her son Luke. Where it invites their friends, whom they can trust. Victoria with her two best friends, Linda and Megan. Going in search of the perfect wedding dress for her and Luke's wedding.

During the wedding dress hunt, Victoria can not hold back her happiness from marrying her own son and also her and Luke's desire to become parents as proof of their forbidden incest love.

You could also introduce one of Luke's friends who discovers Victoria and Luke's forbidden love for each other. Where he becomes jealous of Luka's relationship with his mother Victoria. Then that he himself dreams of something similar to his own mother.

Can't wait for another sequel.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I loved when Luke proposes to her mom. That's one of my favorite fetishes: a mother and a son becoming "wife" and "husband".

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

The sex is hot but no one needs to be raising flipper babies. Shes at the age where Down’s Syndrome is a very real fear and combined with closely linked DNA, having his children is a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Geat chapter. You captured the sexual tension between them perfectly. I thought for a moment that Betty was going to get involved with them.

The ending waa excellent. Do i see a mother-son type of club coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! This is so hot, was hoping he would fuck the grandmother. Anyway I was stroking most of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 stars easy, so beautiful and lovely story, mom and son becoming wife and husband and the most important thing is that Vicky is getting pregnant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter, absolutely wonderful. You Succeed captures everything in this chapter. Really looking forward to the next chapter in this wonderful tale.

maxillodragonmaxillodragonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot for the comments everyone. They help motivate me when I feel stuck and find it difficult to continue. Hoping to continue to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story! I hope this isn't the last chapter, and please don't rush it if it isn't. The character development you created has been written incredibly, so thank you for this story!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars - That was amazing! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing story. I hope we get more. Would love to hear Linda(Clair)'s reaction to Vicky's news. It was nice how you slipped in that Clair knows about her and Luke. I hope to see more sharing of info between the two women, plus now Meagan. Again awesome story please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another great chapter! cant wait for the series to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Make her mom for 5 kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent Series!

You've built the characters development very well. I believe many people here would love to continue reading the love story of Victoria and Luke. I was so glad that you didn't write Luke to sleep with Betty. Please do not steer their love story into threesome/group sex. It has to be consistent with the characters. Otherwise, the efforts that you had put in building these great characters would be wasted. Please continue to write more and more. Look forward to reading this addicted series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't stop writing, one of the best love stories I have read!! Thank you!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story logically developed from beginning to end. Since I have no problem with mutually agreeable, consenual incestuous love life, I believe this story depicts the perfect marriage between mother and son to its ultimate conclusion. The mother's fear of the age difference, fear of holding back the development of the son, fear of the son meeting someone else, and fear of discovery are real but were honestly treated in this story. Finally, the mother and son know each other well enough that they realized that neither one would lie or make hald-truthtatements to each other. They answered questions honestly and completely. They believed in each other and were committed without reservations to the relationship and each other.

HDblackheartHDblackheartalmost 2 years ago

This could use one more chapter to wrap it up and I'd like to read about Megan and her son and have these two cameo every once in awhile

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

We gotta know who her anonymous friend is. It's gotta be her boss, Claire, right? Kepp these stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic. A true inspiration. When Mother and Son make love in romance, its only natural that they fuck to breed and marry each other to seal the deal. Thats the way it always has been with me and Mom. Every Thanksgiving that I share with Brenda as a motherfucker is better than the last. And yes, her mother did discover our inappropriate debauchery one day after Church. I was in Brenda balls deep on the back porch, in her head, fucking her throat, when Granny pulled up on her scooter and parked it, just staring and gawking at me from a distance. I kept fucking Mom's throat and kind of waved at my grandmother. She nodded her head at me and drove her scooter up for a closer look. She gave me a heartwarming smile when she was close enough to hear the gagging and spluttering sounds of her daughter's struggling throat on her grandson's cock. As the warm look of Granny's acceptance washed over me, suddenly I felt the impulse to breed my Mother. It felt like the older generation was giving her approval, so I flipped Brenda around to face her mother, and made the two women look each other in the eyes as I got down behind Mom on all fours and fucked her in the bitch position. Mom and Granny locked eyes, knowingly and lovingly, as I grabbed Brenda's hips and fucked her hard, making her phat ass jiggle, fucking in and out of that hairy roast beef. I growled and pumped cum in Mom, and Granny just drove her scooter away without saying a word.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn that was a great chapter. Especially towards the end. When they were at Victoria's childhood happy place and she confessed about how her son ended up being the one who brought happiness into her life (instead of ruining her dreams like she originally was worried about when pregnant). Then the lead into the surprise proposal in the rain... not gonna lie I choked up a bit and there may have been (ok there definitely was) tears. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really long-winded. Just gets worse and worse.. Enough.. I quit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxillodragon@maxillodragon
Thank you for reading my stories. If you want to leave anonymous feedback, you can reach me at maxillodragon@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES