All Comments on 'Halloween with Mom Pt. 08'

by maxillodragon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I liked this new installment. I just hope it doesn't turn into a story with swapping, swinging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Most of this was filler like you said, but from where mom got back to the office to the end made up for the slower parts. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very beautiful story

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Yet another great chapter! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I waited till now to comment. You have talent but you need an editor. So many mistakes that could have been corrected by a word processor program. Your writing is supposed to evoke a mental image for the reader. Funny mistake you made chapters ago you used the word departed when it should have just been parted describing moms pussy lips. If her pussy lips departed did they go somewhere? Don't take this the wrong way, I wouldn't take the time to point this out if what you wrote was pure drivel. Step up your game, admit you need an editor and make use of their talents. Use the proper words, layed next to not lied. Lied is past tense for lying. So many mistakes it took me out of the story with my brain going into autocorrect mode.

MikeB58MikeB58over 1 year ago

5 stars, great story! Please, please keep it between mother and son… It seems almost every author on this site feels then need to add more bodies into the mix. A mother who stays celibate for years, then breaks through to a relationship with her son does not become a slut for somebody else’s son, brother or a friend of the son. At least, not in stories I enjoy reading anyway. Keep up the good work, 5 stars for every chapter of this series.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I agree 100% with MikeB58. It seems that the mothers in the incest stories that most authors write on this site are sluts from the beginning or turn into sluts if they are not in the beginning. It seems that most authors think that if the mother isn't a slut, the story is not interesting. I can agree that many readers like that kind of story but I also think that there are other readers who prefer the mother not to be a slut and that despite that, the story can also be very interesting. This story might be an example. Sometimes I wonder if some "consecrated" authors like SusanJillParker would be able to write a story like that, although if they are successful with the stories they write, why are they gonna write that other kind of story? Anyway, there are so, so, so many incest stories about sluts that I'm thankful when I find a story like this one. There are so few of them...

maxillodragonmaxillodragonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your amazing comments, especially MikeB58, Morbidromantic and MikeorMikey. It's always nice to hear from folks who enjoy the stories. I know this chapter doesn't progress the story much, but wanted to try out something new. On the next chapter i have a rough arc in my mind and will start writing tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there more to this story. I have to agree with MikeB58 that we need more bodies in such a great incest story Your writing make it seem so real

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 1 year ago

So far it has been a fun read, I hope you continue with the story.

SlickerzSlickerzover 1 year ago

In my over 10 years of Literotica readership, this has been the BEST story hands down! Very talented writer who knows how to use simple words and everyday occasions or chorus to create extremely erotic scenes of mom-son intimacy. Another big kudos to the writer for not rushing to have son butt-reaming his mother or for son to start demeaning his mother by either going on first name basis or declaring her his personal bitch/slut - a seemingly 'must' for most other writers here. Remember mother-son incest erotica is not about vulgar, mindless or violent sex rather it is about the emotions, the tug of war b/w right & wrong, the lust of taboo and fear of societal pressure and most importantly keeping the mother-son relationship as the focal point while continuing to develop the story. This is what makes incest erotica so much more fun to read.

Now about this particular story - I feel it has reached its logical conclusion, beautifully done. There's no need to keep it dragging and creating new plot twists - you will destroy its original legacy. Give it rest now and perhaps start thinking about a new mother-son story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

are we gonna get to read the next part soon or is this story abandoned?

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

A lot of the same but wasn't boring. 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A totally sweet (and hot) love story. But as she gets closer to the preggo finish line, it might be hot if the mother acted more goal oriented, maybe even aggressive..Maybe intentionally stay on her back longer and elevate her legs after he cums inside her…as she giggles and rubs her belly….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story last chapter was a bit disappointing though you could do another saying that Linda and Leai meet but overall pretty good

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam was hoping there was more to read of this one since it has been awhile. Good story so far.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Too bad this series was never finished. 5 stars anyway.

maxillodragonmaxillodragonover 1 year agoAuthor

I've submitted the part nine, should be here either tomorrow or the day after

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxillodragon@maxillodragon
Thank you for reading my stories. If you want to leave anonymous feedback, you can reach me at maxillodragon@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES