All Comments on 'Halloween with Mom Pt. 10'

by maxillodragon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
maxillodragonmaxillodragon7 months agoAuthor

I apologise for taking so long. Hope you liked this, took a lot of me to finish this chapter!

tmac888tmac8886 months ago

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this entire story, and love the twist at the end. I enjoy when you have Victoria and Luke think back to when they first started thinking of each other. I’d love to hear more of that, knowing where they’ve ended up. Five stars again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for doing this max, it was perfect, now Victoria is pregnant with Luke`s baby and all is perfect, they will have many more babies and be the happies couple in the world! 5 big stars!!

HotforwomenHotforwomen6 months ago
It’s about time.

I figured out in the first 2 chapters that her boss was her online “ mentor “.

A great story about family love. I love all your writing and cannot wait for the next chapter. I just re-read the entire story again.

5 stars and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah yes, that hits the spot just right. I've been waiting eagerly for another part of Luke and Victoria's amazing journey. Thank you for this.

I got so emotional reading this. A continuation of a story that describes such a wonderful, deep and beautiful love, that makes me long for the same thing (not incestuous, though that aspect doesn't bother me in any way; if that were in the cards for me, I'd happily pursue it). I actually cried when she revealed she was pregnant. I don't really understand why, but that's emotions for you. God I love stories that can make me feel like that.

Nice touch at the end when you finally revealed in-story that Claire was Linda to Victoria and that she knew Victoria was Leia. I mean we all pretty much figured that out ages ago, but now that's out in the open, I'm curious to see how this will proceed. Hopefully not long to wait for the next part :) No weird swapping or anything please. I don't think you'd go that route anyway, but just had to say it.

WildErotica69WildErotica696 months ago

So nicely done - loved the entire series - can’t wait for some more pregnant sex and beyond, especially with Luke’s fetish of getting his mom-wife pregnant being accomplished now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the first ten chapters. When will you start writing the next chapters? Claire/Linda and her brother, Victoria Leia and Nana Betty Need to have their stories told also!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Thank you for the acknowledgement. I just read this one and the previous! Great chapters. I love reading about their lives. Thank you. 5 Stars.

englishnospeakenglishnospeak6 months ago

Please ignore the stupid comments. Keep the story going without concluding it with a cliché "they lived happily ever after". We crave the everyday experiences of the mother and son, especially during and after pregnancy. Extend this story with as many chapters as you can.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I spent many years as a technical writer and editor and have taught College English 1010. I always took great pride in my writing and had many reference manuals to check my writing before it "hit the streets," before computers had dictionaries and thesauruses. I had a great reputation as such. This is by far the best story I have ever read on Literotica with regard to proper grammar and punctuation. There were some errors, true, but so few, they were negligible. Well done. Kudos. Felicitations.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pls pls it’s such a great story line keep posting more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing series, seriously can’t wait for more. Please let us see how Victoria progresses in her pregnancy, and have her and Luke start a big family together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't wait for parts 11-20!!!!

sexsutrasexsutra2 months ago

Continue this story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

AWESOME PLEASE MORE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxillodragon@maxillodragon
Thank you for reading my stories. If you want to leave anonymous feedback, you can reach me at maxillodragon@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES