Hallowmas - Wicca Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers

"What I'm going to do now is necessary, Michael; for your protection, and mine; don't be afraid, nothing will harm you, and soon you'll understand, but first..."

And with that she slid the bedclothes off me, revealing my hyper-aroused state as my cock sprang up, harder than I had ever known, aching for release. Abigail smiled gently and licked her lips, before kneeling on the bed and shuffling forward on her knees, to wrap her warm little hand around the base of my straining cock, chanting softly as she did so, her actual words meaningless gibberish, but the true meaning sweeping and echoing in my mind. A part of me buried deep down inside recognised her words for what they were: an incantation.

"Arglwydd Herne, ceidwad yr hud gwyllt, yn gwarchod y lle hwn (Lord Herne, Keeper of the Wild Magic, ward this place)"

"Arianhrod, Duwies tynged, yn amddiffyn y lle hwn (Arianhrod, Goddess of Fate, ward this place)"

"Mae Branwen, Duwies cariad, yn diogelu'r lle hwn (Branwen, Goddess of Love, ward this place)"

"Mae Coventina, Duwies y dyfroedd sanctaidd, a gwarcheidwad Afalon, yn amddiffyn y lle hwn (Coventina, Goddess of The Sacred Waters, and Guardian of Avalon, ward this place)"

"Rhiannon, Duwies y Lleuad a llanw, diogelu'r lle hwn (Rhiannon, Goddess of the moon and tides, ward this place)"

"Arglwydd Weland, gyda'ch tân gwendid cysegredig, gwarchod y lle hwn y noson hon (Lord Weland, with your sacred Wend-Fire, ward this place this night)"

Her eyes flared brilliant blue as she looked into mine, and her smile was calm, comforting, even.

"Michael, my own darling Mikey, there are things you will need to learn about us, about me, about who and what I am. Don't be afraid. The wards I have called down will protect us from anything that might want to prevent this joining, you and me, especially at this time of the year, when so much is at stake. These next days will show you who we are, what I am, and why I can do what I do."

I watched in complete incomprehension and overwhelming lust as she lowered her plump, red lips to me, circled the head of my cock, and sucked me into her mouth. A sharp stab of pleasure, almost an electric shock, seared through me even as a faint, blue, eldritch light, unseen with a straight look, and only glimpsed from the corner of the eye, seemed to flare and suffuse the room. All my misgivings and repulsion dissipated like mist at the touch of her lips on me, because now I knew; the dreams, the delight I'd felt and denied even as I wallowed in guilt when I awoke from those dreams, the feelings of connection, of completeness as the dreams played out in the depths of my mind, that was my heart and soul entwining with hers, preparing me for the delights and revelations to come.

Now the only thing that spread like wildfire through my mind and soul was that I wanted her, I wanted this, and I wanted to keep on doing it with her endlessly; now Abigail wasn't my sister anymore; now I only saw her as the most desirable of women, mine to keep and hold, and I was hers; I wanted her in my bed, in my arms, in my life forever. I wanted her the way I'd wanted her in all those dreams. I wanted to sate myself with her, to take her again and again, endlessly, in any and every way I could think of, to drown in her and know that, even as I sank without trace, she was all I'd ever want

Abigail paused in her suckling of me, smiling as she watched the knowledge dawn in my eyes that this was what I wanted, that she wanted, that we wanted. Suddenly everything made sense; the changes in her, the cryptic comments about the man she was interested in, the fact she'd had no-one in her life, all of it was pointing at me, and now I saw it. I reached out and cupped her face, making her smile again at my look.

"Really, Abi? This has all been for me? How, how did you do this, and..."

But I got no further, because the exquisite sensation as she once more dipped her head and took me in her mouth took my breath away, left me gasping out loud as the pleasure once more 'zinged' through my whole body, something that had never happened to me in all of the (admittedly) few times a girl had gone down on me in the past; a small part of my mind that was still mine and wasn't dazzled by her took time to wonder how she could do that to me, how she could make me feel what no other girl ever had.

The rest of me was in no doubt over how it was feeling; my mind and body were in a fever pitch of arousal; every flick of her tongue threatened to set me off like a Roman candle; the sight of her suddenly irresistibly beautiful face, her arresting, sparkling blue eyes, her alluring ebony hair glistening in that half-seen light that seemed to be everywhere and nowhere, her plump, glossy, blood-red lips contrasting so starkly with her milk-white skin, all combined to torture me as she lapped and sucked me.

She could tell, too, when I was getting there; every time I knew I was going to blow like a volcano, that I was finally one step beyond, she scratched my perineum lightly with her fingernail, backing me off so she could take me to the brink again, and again, and again, teasing and torturing me almost beyond human endurance.

Just when I'd decided my heart was going to burst from being held back again and again, and my balls felt like they were going to explode, Abi lifted her exquisite mouth from my raging cock and smiled at me. A sharp thrill ran down my spine at the promise in that smile.

"Mikey, this is going to be so wonderful, I promise you!" she breathed, and I believed her; she was naked, she was delectable, still the same, but so very different from the Abi I'd watched over and cared for all her life, and now she was all I wanted. Of course this was going to be wonderful. How could it not be?

Abigail threw her leg across me, making me cry out as the tip of my overstretched, over-stimulated cock brushed her damp heat, and then she was astride me, sitting on my cock, pressing it flat against my stomach. She rested her hands on my belly, kneading and caressing me with her fingertips as she slowly wriggled and slid back and forth very slightly, rubbing her hairless pussy against the base of my cock as she leaned forward to look me intently in the eyes. For some reason her eyes, normally a bright, arresting, cornflower blue seemed somehow darker, tinged with violet, and burning with an intensity I'd never seen before, her voice a low, thrilling murmur.

"Shall we finish this, Michael? You know, I think, what comes next, but you still have the power to make this all go away; we can let this go now, you can sleep, and tomorrow you won't remember any of this. I can let that happen, if that's what you want; it's your choice, my beautiful, caring brother; it always has been."

The strange, bluish non-light flared behind her in a coruscating nimbus of pale witch-fire, bathing her in cool, blue radiance, magical and mystifying. She looked unearthly, and more than beautiful; her pert prettiness was transformed into a dark, earthy, magical beauty that a strange insight told me had nothing to do with carefully-applied cosmetics and everything to do with her inner beauty shining through. She was a beautiful woman, a truly breathtaking sight, and all my feelings, all those instincts haunting the unknowable pathways of the dark fastnesses of my mind yearned for her.

"No...I...don't stop..." was all I could murmur in reply; whatever she'd done to me, it had awakened things inside me I'd never suspected existed, feelings and passions that had never made themselves known or felt, but now they were crowding to the surface. If this was magic, then it was old, so old that numbers had no meaning, from deep in the cellular spiral remnants of the dawn-man of the primeval forests and savannahs we all carry around inside us; this was real, it was the old magic, and it was still alive, still wild and powerful, and my beautiful sister had somehow harnessed it.

Abigail continued to look deeply into my eyes, searching for what, I didn't know, but she seemed satisfied by what she saw there, because she nodded and began to writhe on top of me, rubbing my stiff rod between our bellies until I was in an agony of arousal. At some point she decided I was hard enough, or whatever, because she sat up astride me again, and intoned:

"Arianhrod bendithia undeb hwn (Arianhrod bless this union)"

"Arglwydd Herne, tywys eich gwas (Lord Herne, guide your servant)"

Peidiwch â gadael unrhyw drwg yma heno (Let no evil dwell here this night!)"

Ysbrydion tywyllwch, Ysbryd ysgafn Neuadd y noson hon (Spirits of darkness, Spirits of light, hallow this night)"

As before, my ears heard nothing I could understand, but in my mind I heard and grasped every word and nuance of everything she said, I understood every word of her invocation, and who she was calling upon for protection, and a part of my mind wondered that she could do what she did even as I accepted what she did, and why.

At the climax of her prayer, she raised up, and slowly, agonisingly slowly, impaled herself on me, gasping as she slid me into her right up to the hilt.

A white explosion, soundless and heatless, went off in my head at the sensation of my raging hardness being clasped and caressed by her inner heat, and whatever had been holding my arms by my side released its grip. With my hands free, I was able to hold and caress her thighs as she slowly rode me, my hands slipping down to cup and squeeze for real those firm round cheeks I'd squeezed and fondled and parted so many times in my dream ecstasies.

Abi leaned forward to grin happily at me, slowly bucking and grinding against me as she slipped from me then impaled herself again and again, riding me like no other girl had ever done before, squeezing and massaging me with her inner muscles even as she rode me, taking me to the brink again and again, while her eyes closed and a delicate rose flush suffused the fair skin of her throat, shoulders and bobbing breasts. All the while she rode me her lips worked, muttering something, her face flushing darker as her movements became more frenzied, more deliberate.

I lost all sense of my own sanity, what I was doing, who I was doing it with, how it had come about; all I wanted was to jam myself into her and empty myself, over and over again, filling her endlessly, time and time again.

The end came when, with an inarticulate cry, Abi slumped down on me, her convulsing pussy squeezing and pressing on me, milking me, and all restraint left me as I came harder than I had ever come before, spunk boiling from me like bullets, like molten iron, white hot and endlessly potent, feeding the fires inside her even as her body stoked the fires in me, drawing more out of me than I had ever given before.

Abi's lips found mine and we kissed bruisingly, teeth clashing in our eagerness to devour each other's mouth, to taste as we gave each other the ultimate gift. My hands clamped over Abigail's taut buttocks, squeezing and fondling them, pulling her closer and tighter to me even as I pulled them apart, making her gasp in my mouth and kiss me with renewed vigour while the last spurts of semen poured from me into her. Harder and harder I shoved my cock into her, hoping to recover the heat and mind-shattering power of that cataclysmic climax we'd just shared, until I fell back, exhausted almost beyond recovery, to feel Abigail nestle her head into the hollow of my shoulder and kiss the base of my throat.

"Now can you guess who the man I've always been interested in is, Mikey?" she murmured, squeezing my still-hard, tenderly sensitive cock with her pussy and making me jump.

Somehow I wasn't really surprised; after what we'd just done, nothing could surprise me, or so I thought.

"Me Abi? Really? I mean, all this...this...mystery and...freakin' weirdness, why didn't you just TELL me, who knows I might have just gone for it..."

Abi raised up on one elbow and looked sceptically at me.

"Would you? Really? Hand on heart truly, really?"

I went to answer but my knee-jerk answer stuck in my throat and I was left with my mouth just working soundlessly. Abi smiled archly and lay back down again, her taut little nipples a delight against my chest.

"I thought not. This was the way I chose, this was how I made sure that what was in your heart came to the surface; the night-sendings made you waver, they made you question what you are, and you took your own sweet bloody time, I have to say, but the ienodd ddienveh charm tipped you over and opened the part of you deep-down that knew what I was doing to get you to do what you really wanted to do all along. If it sounds complicated, it's because it is, but you're a special person, Mike, and these things are never wrong when it comes to feeling out where a man's heart really lies."

Now she was off with the fairies again: 'Sendings'? Special kind of person? Charms?? What in the actual Hell was she talking about? I almost snorted in derision, before I stopped short, remembering what I'd felt and thought in the moments leading up to where we'd had such wild, animal sex, and while we were on the subject, let's not forget that weird light was still trembling and sparkling and only seen from the corner of my eyes; what was that all about, eh? And how had she immobilised me so easily, and how could she have put me out with just a touch of her finger? Hypnotism? I didn't think so: that sounded hollow and glib even as I thought it. Magic? My heart was sure there had been magic, it was telling me so, but my rationality told me that I was being ridiculous, that there was no such thing, period.

Undoubtedly, something deeply weird and completely irrational was going on here, not least of which was the fact I'd just had bone-crunchingly, mind-shatteringly good sex with my suddenly unfeasibly hot little sister; how the fuck did THAT even come about? And how could I even think of her in that way? And would there be more? That thought pulled me up short.

At the same time, a small, guilty thought reminded me that, what with all the pornographically explicit wet dreams about her running through my nights and echoing through my days for so long now, a large part of me was more than willing to make a grab for her if she'd indicated she was game for it. That alone needed some explaining, if nothing else...

"Abi, what did you do to me...?" I murmured, ready to listen to whatever she had to say, because I suddenly realised while I had absolutely no comprehension of what had just happened, she seemed to be in complete possession of the facts; plus, she could do some very weird things, she'd just done them to me, and I needed to know what was going on.

Abi grinned that lip-biting cute little smile she had and patted my chest before sliding her hand down my stomach, swirling her fingers for a moment in the hairs on my belly, and once more wrapped her warm hand around my now flaccid and shrunken member.

"I'll tell you later, Mikey, I promise, but first things first. I want to show you something, it won't hurt you, and I think you'll like it..."

With that, she once more knelt on the bed next to me, and began unpicking some of the knots in the ribbon-entwined rope, singing or chanting under her breath as she did so. As she did whatever she was doing, I felt myself stirring, blood once more rushing to fill me, my cock pulsing in time to whatever she was singing under her breath as she unpicked the knotted rope and ribbon, and re-tied them in a different kind of bow. When she'd finished, my cock was as erect as earlier, no sign that only a few minutes earlier we'd fucked like a pair of mink, only my state of throbbing, pulsing readiness.

Abigail looked back over her shoulder at me, smiled as she nodded happily, before slipping once more next to me, her little hands on my shoulders as she leaned in and looked intently into my eyes.

"This is the oldest magic of all, Michael; come celebrate it with me," she whispered, before kissing me. The touch of her lips on mine set me ablaze inside; once more I wanted her, I wanted to take her, I wanted to bore into her and never let her leave, I wanted to fuck her so badly it was an ache inside me, a whole-body ache that only she could alleviate.

With a low growl burring in my throat I grabbed her, bearing her down as we kissed once again, her kiss igniting a fire in me that only she could put out; I wanted her so badly I could hardly contain myself, and when I rolled on top of her, her legs drifted apart, all the invitation I needed.

"Ohh yesss!" she breathed as my unaccountably recovered, unfeasibly hard and priapic erection, as aroused as though I'd been abstinent for days, ploughed into her, pushing deep into the heart of her.

"Yes Michael, yes Michael, like that...like that..." she chanted as I rammed into her endlessly, feeling her convulsing as orgasm after orgasm raced through her. I felt like a god; strength I didn't know I had seemed to be pouring into me. I'd never been so aroused, nor so prepared to do something about it, and Abigail was doing everything in her power to make this last, to make this whole episode an indelible fact as she humped back at me, meeting me thrust for thrust, pulling me into her, our mouths glued together even as we pounded away at each other, the pure lust and desire between us all that existed

Something had to give. When she finally came, it was like nothing I'd ever seen or imagined, a great crashing, wailing wave of pure sexual energy that slammed into me, setting off my own climax, my sperm blasting from me in endless, ecstatic jets, filling her with my essence as we strained against each other, each of us trying desperately to wring the very last drop of pleasure from what we did.

I slumped down and rolled away before I crushed her under me, too mazed and muddled to make any real connections, only blurrily wondering how I could hammer her like some kind of stud, instead of passing-out, my usual after what had passed for intense sex before all this happened. My head was spinning; she'd done something to me, something weird, something to do with those damned knotted ropes and bows, I was sure of it; I'd been wiped out, and then suddenly I was randy as hell and raring to go all over again, fully restored and feeling like a sex-god; what in God's name was going on here?

Abi interrupted my musing and scattered thoughts by once more sliding on top of me, her hands on either side of my face as she held me immobile. Her eyes looked strange, a dark, lustrous, luminous violet, not the summery, cornflower blue I knew, and her features were once again changed, but yet still the same. That dark, otherworldly, sensual beauty I'd seen earlier suffused her once more, maturing her in a way I couldn't define, yet her appeal and sexual allure was as strong as ever. What was she doing to me, I wondered; so many changes, so many strange, impossible things, she was showing me a whole new Abigail, and God help me, I wanted her in the worst possible way. Was I in love with her? I asked myself, because I didn't know, and how long had this been building inside me? What I knew was that it was not natural; the things we'd done, the things I'd seen, the things I wanted, none of them could happen, for so many reasons I couldn't list them.

Yet every time her eyes met mine, I knew in my heart of hearts that none of those reasons meant anything; Abi wanted me, and now I wanted her, and a sudden insight, a quick gleam from the inner-me, told me she was showing me how we could be together. Abi grinned her adorable little lip-between-her-teeth grin and nodded.

"It's coming together, you know it is, Mikey, you can feel it. Baby-steps, but it's happening; there are things that need to happen, words that need to be said, so just trust me, and I promise you one thing: you won't regret it. And now..." she smiled, once more sitting up astride me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers