Hallowmas - Wicca Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

Finally though, I finished that perfect meal, and laid down my silverware with a regretful sigh; it had been so good I'd virtually licked the plate to get the last little crumbs but at last I was full, satisfied in a way I'd seldom felt before, the fires finally stoked and banked. Abi watched me all the while, her sweet, devastatingly sexy little lip-biting smile making me think about other appetites, other fires that were now burning hotter.

Abi seemed to get where my thoughts were going, because she smiled that pixie smile of hers and offered me her hand, leading me away from the table and sitting me down on the couch in front of the fire, where she immediately climbed into my lap, sitting astride me with her hands on my shoulders. This left my hands free to grope and squeeze her marvellous little bottom all over again, loving the feel of the warm, firm flesh in my clutching hands. As I squeezed and massaged the firm globes of her bottom, she began slowly grinding against me, licking her red lips and teasingly pulling back every time I tried to kiss her.

I loved this game. Abi weighed nothing at all, and her grinding and writhing against me meant I now had a very respectable hard-on, which she could feel, too, judging by the little gasping whisper she made every time the damp crotch of her panties rubbed along it. My hands slid up to hold her slender waist and pull her into me, and finally our lips met, crushing together as we kissed wildly, tongues lashing and fencing as we kissed madly, hotly, like possessed wild things.

My cock was in an agony of need; her wriggling around on me had elevated my arousal up to near fever-pitch, and with my hands firmly clamped around her tight little bum, holding her hard against me as she ground and rubbed herself on me, I was primed and ready to ram home and just ravage the living shit out of her. Abi obviously had other ideas. She slipped off my lap and stood grinning at me before licking her fingertip and slowly rubbing and teasing her lower lip with it, which just about popped my cork, because it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Wait, Mikey," she smiled, after a few seconds of teasing me with that suggestive fingertip and pouting lip, "it gets better. I have something for you; don't go away!"

With that, she turned and flitted noiselessly from the room, leaving me in an agony of arousal, but unable to follow her and follow through; she'd said 'wait', so I did, and strangely, it didn't even occur to me to disobey her...

She was only gone for a few dozen seconds, although it felt like forever, but when she returned, she'd changed out of her (my!) shirt, and was now dressed in a brief, gauzy shift, a gossamer thing that looked like frozen moon-beams that didn't conceal very much at all; quite the opposite, in fact; now she looked even more naked than if she'd been fully nude. She was a breathtaking sight and my need for her skyrocketed all over again. She was carrying a small white ceramic pot, and I caught a faint, floral scent from it. Abi leaned down and kissed me on the forehead, then once more climbed astride me, grinning sweetly and kissing me lightly on the lips before rubbing noses with me, an act I found almost unbearably sexy.

"Michael, this is a...potion, if you like. Actually it's an unguent, made of flowers and various herbs, and it has a particular effect; don't worry, it's not going to hurt you, but it will...show you the way, and make things clear; all I ask is that you trust me. Do you trust me?"

Of course I trusted her, so I nodded, but I was still a little apprehensive.

"What's in it, Abs?"

Abi's beautiful lips curved in a mischievous smile.

"You know, Mikey...things, special things..."

"Like what?" I asked, "Eye of newt and toe of frog? C'mon Abs, share!"

Abi got that little line between her eyes she gets when she's annoyed.

"Michael Weddon, are you going to take this seriously, or what?"

I grinned at her, almost baiting her, trying to get a rise out of her.

"What are you going to do if I don't, Abi, my precious little witchling, turn me into a frog?"

Abi smiled, and for a split second her eyes flashed hot and golden.

"Don't be silly, Mikey, I can't do that," she smiled, and I grinned back.

"But, I CAN make you think you're a frog, though; that's so much more fun for me, sweetie..."

She smiled wickedly, her eyes flaring golden, and I gulped, suddenly remembering what I'd seen her do earlier.

Abigail smiled at my expression. She took my hand, kissing my palm and putting it over her heart for a second.

"I would never do that to you, my darling. Just trust me, okay? I would never harm you, my precious heart."

I nodded, and Abi smiled and showed me the pot of ointment, and once again I caught the scent of flowers, honey, and something else, something I couldn't identify. I looked questioningly at her, and she smiled reassuringly.

"This is something to help you see who I really am, Mikey, and who you are, too. It won't hurt you, I would never let anything or anyone hurt you, so just trust me when I say that after tonight you won't have any questions, because you'll know why you're here, and why we've done this. I love you, Mikey."

"And I love you too, Abigail, but I still want to know what that is."

Abi's lips quirked at the corners as she bit her lip, then blew once, gently, into the pot, and it began to glow, a soft pinkish light spilling between her fingers and making shadows dance on her perfect face. She took a small square of cloth, folded it to a point, and dipped it in the substance in the glowing jar, carefully not touching it with her bare skin.

"There's nothing harmful or narcotic here, Mikey, it's just a salve made of Sun-Opener flowers, Salvia, Blue Morning Glory, and Blue Lotus, ground poppy seeds, a little Menuka honey, and now a teensy little bit of me, nothing at all dangerous. Relax, you'll be fine..."

With that, she once more sat astride me, kissing me gently before massaging a small amount of the ointment into the base of my throat with the cloth, and dabbing a tiny amount on the tip of my tongue, which seemed to be absorbed directly into my tongue before I could do more than taste it, before wiping my throat clean with the cloth.

"It will take a few moments to work, Mikey, just lie back and wait, you'll know when it's begun working."

Abigail put the pot of ointment down and hugged herself against me, filling my nose with the sweet, fruity-floral scent of her hair as she rested her head against my chest. At first, I wondered what this whole rigmarole was supposed to accomplish, but then I noticed every light in the room was ringed with a faint halo, and every detail of the room was pin-sharp, like each one had been newly-drawn. Abi's heartbeat against mine echoed through me, and the scent of her, of her hair, her skin, filled my world and dazzled my brain.

I realised I was completely relaxed, no more apprehension, no cares in the world. All that I wanted in this world was here, in my lap, hugging me. Now I understood what Abi had been doing, what she really meant to me, why I wanted her, and how we were going to be from that moment on; my heart seemed to sing and beat in perfect sync with hers, one heart beating in both of us, and I knew beyond all shadow of a doubt that this was how it was always going to be. Somehow the salve she had anointed me with had released my thoughts and feelings, and now I could feel her, the real her, that she had kept only for me.

Abi looked up at me and I was quite amazed at how deep and pellucid her eyes were, calm and love radiating from her and baking through me, filling me with her.

"Good, Mihangel, finally you see, and now you know, so there remains only one more thing to do..." she smiled.

Standing up, she began unbuttoning my shirt, tugging it off me and then unbuckling my belt and undoing my trousers. I stepped out of my trousers and watched in detached arousal as she tugged my shorts down, leaving me standing naked in her parlour. I was in a rush to see her truly naked again, so I took hold of the hem of her shift and tugged it up and over her head. I kissed her as I slid my hands into her panties, lifting, kneading, and squeezing her delectable buttocks. I regretfully let go of her bottom so I could slide her panties off her. Now she was beautifully naked, her small breasts and stiff nipples a clarion-call invitation to me to suck and bite and tease those beautiful nipples and to fondle her breasts and taut little buttocks, and to fuck her as hard as I could, for as long as I could.

Abi smiled at my straining erection, at my look of agonised lust, and spread her arms wide, chanting:

"Ysbrydion tywyllwch, ysbrydion golau, darianwch y blaendal hwn!!"(Spirits of darkness, Spirits of light, ward this place!)

Her words spun and resonated through my mind as she spoke, the meaning of what she said clear and apparent, although the word-sounds meant nothing, but I felt the room change, a sense of enclosure and a feeling of being totally safe and protected suffused me, as once again that eldritch light, that tantalising foxfire seen only with the corner of the eye sprang up around us, not properly seen, yet sensed as a misty, pale brilliance surrounding and arching over us, completely enclosing us in a barely visible dome of gold-tinged blue radiance.

Before I could say anything further, Abi picked up a beaten metal platter I hadn't noticed before, piled with golden ears of corn and flat wheaten cakes that smelled like honey, and handed it to me. At the same time, she picked up a metal goblet, twin to the platter, and passed her hand over it. The contents of the goblet glowed with that same dancing blue radiance that surrounded us and I watched in uncomprehending silence as she walked across the area bounded by the almost unseen wall of light, stopping at the north side, where she bowed, then offered the goblet to the light, and took a sip of its glowing contents. She repeated this on the south side; pause, bow, raise the goblet, and sip, then at the east, and finally at the west, before returning to stand before me. Abigail looked up at me, her eyes moon-silver in the eerie radiance of the warded circle, and slowly poured the last of the contents of the goblet on the ears of corn and flat loaves of honey-bread, which immediately began to pulse and glow a soft, muted, golden-blue .

"A libation for the Mother, whose bounty and blessings we celebrate this special night" she murmured, before turning away from me to stand in the exact centre of the warded circle. She raised her arms to shoulder height, her hands held palm-up and her head thrown back as she turned a complete circle, chanting:

"Gwarchodwyr y Gogledd, y De, y Dwyrain a'r Gorllewin, ein hamddiffyn nawr!" (Guardians of the North, the South, the East, and the West, ward us now!)

The misty dome of barely seen light suddenly flared into bright visibility, almost dazzling in its intensity, enclosing us in a globe of golden-blue brilliance.

Abi looked at me as I gaped in astonishment, chewing her lip in that sexy, adorable way she had, and touched her fingertip playfully to my lip.

"Tonight is a special night, my Mihangel," she intoned, her voice echoing slightly in the enclosed dome of light. "The fulfilment of the rite opens our minds and hearts to each other, and so I've called down the wards to protect us while we are vulnerable; no harm can come to us here, in this special place, no malign influences can affect us now, no dark spirit or evil intent abroad this night of all nights can thwart us; you're safe, we are safe in the arms and mind of The Mother, and so we should complete what this night demands of us."

With that, she set down the plate from my unresisting hands, and once again took hold of me, her warm hand encircling me. Abi looked into my eyes and grinned mischievously.

"Somehow, I don't think we'll need the charm of the knots again, not now, Mikey..." and she dropped to her knees, fondling and squeezing my swollen cock and heavy balls, slowly fisting me, taking me to the peak of arousal before sliding her red, swollen lips over the end, making me gasp with lust and need.

Abi sucked and teased, drawing my pleasure out and backing me off when I got too excited, wetting me thoroughly, tuning me up to an almost impossible pitch, before finally sliding her mouth off me with an audible 'pop'.

"Sit, Mikey. I have something for you, this is the last piece of what we do here, this is the final part of this act of joining, why we've done this on this one special night. Believe me; this will make everything worthwhile. I love you, my Mihangel!"

I sat down again, and once more Abi slid astride me, kissing me madly as she ground and sawed her pussy against my swollen, aching cock. I tried to lift her, to ram myself inside her once more, but she shook her head.

"No, Michael, this time it's different. Be patient with me, and understand why we're doing this."

Abi held me tightly, rubbing the head of my cock against her wet and slippery pussy, coating me with her juices, and then, with a look of intense concentration on her face, sank down slowly on me. I gasped at the sensation: she was so hot and tight, velvety warmth clasping me so tightly, and then I realised where she had put me, what she was doing.

I was stunned that I was doing this, with her, something I had only ever seen fleetingly and never, ever imagined I would ever do myself, not least with her, of all people. The feeling was incredible, so different from anything I had ever done before, and Abi was no less affected, with the tendons in her neck stretched tight as bow-strings and her thighs locked against mine as she slowly, slowly impaled herself on me, biting her lip with the effort of taking my fat cock so deep into her tight little anus.

Abi sank down on me slowly, slowly, muttering "oh...oh...ohhh!" under her breath until she was once more sitting astride me, my entire length shoved deep inside her tightest orifice, her chest heaving and her eyes squeezed tightly shut. I shifted position slightly, and her eyes snapped open.

"Oh God, Mikey, stay still...please...don't...don't move, just a minute, please..." she moaned, so I stayed stock still, which was almost impossible, the way my cock felt, jammed as it was into such a tight, hot embrace. I wanted to bounce her on my cock, to jam myself deep into her tight little anus again and again, to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before, but that wasn't what she wanted, so I waited, while my body pleaded and begged with every tingling nerve-ending to just sate myself in her and fill her in this special, taboo, sexy way.

Abi's breathing gradually slowed and she began to squirm slightly on top of me. I nearly went off like the town fire-siren. It felt incredible, and when she began slowly pumping herself on me, I had to grit my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut, because if I'd let anything intrude in my head I would have shot my wad there and then, and even good ole, non-perceptive Mikey knew that wasn't what she wanted, I could feel it in every fibre of me.

Abi smiled at me, that strained, pained look gone, and now she gave me her sexy little lip-biting grin, one of the few things she knows I can't resist and have no defences against.

"Are you ready, Mikey?" she breathed, and all I could do was nod. Abi leaned forward slightly and rested her hands on my stomach.

"Oooh, been working out, Mr. Muscles?" she grinned, massaging my abs with her thumbs. "You're in such good shape, Mikey; good, you're going to need it!"

She grinned when I squeezed her firm little buns and wriggled, making me gasp, then leaned forward to look into my eyes.

"For us, Mikey, my own sweet boy, for you and me always!"

She began slowly rising and falling on me, pumping herself on my cock buried deep in her tightest hole, her breathing a barely heard litany of "oh...yesss...ohhh...ohhh..." in time to her slipping up and down on me. I was barely holding it together; the feel of her, of the warm, velvety tightness enfolding me, her thighs and sexy little bottom flexing in my eager hands as she slid up and slammed down on my cock endlessly, pumping me into herself with every stroke was almost more than human flesh could withstand.

I looked away, unable to look at her because I was sure I'd lose it if I did, and I will swear to this day I saw four pale, shadowy figures ringing the dome of light, misty and indistinct, yet clearly perceived: the first, a tall, naked, muscular male figure, with the magnificent, branching antlers of a 12-point buck, accompanied by a hint of musk, the echo of stags bugling, the scent of the herd on a frosted morning, the sense of hooves skittering on leaf-mould in the forest, and the clamour of the hunt; then came a gaunt, muscled figure, again drawn in misty shades, almost invisible, yet clearly delineated, bearded, in a leather apron, surrounded by the sense of iron and the smell of the forge, the belling of iron on iron, the clash of swords, and the ringing of hammers, and yet another figure, female, this time, pale and misty, bringing with her the scent of the sea, and the sound of waves, her presence invoking the feel of the moon and the running of the silver tide. The last figure was what looked like a veiled woman, her features in shade whichever way she turned, in one hand a sheaf of corn, and in the other a flint sickle, black and gleaming, and with her came the scent of summer fields and the feel of apple orchards heavy with fruit, the tang of cider, and the rich barm of the new malting, the crackling of the Yule fires, and the heat of the hearth-fire.

Abi looked where I was looking and smiled, obviously seeing what I was seeing, but seeming to accept the images without question even as her breathing got louder, wilder. Her body glistened in the eerie light of the dome covering us, and the scent of her excitement filled my world and drove me mad with lust for her. As she pumped against me, so I rammed into her; faster and harder we pumped each other, until she suddenly stiffened, her breasts quivering, and her head thrown back, as she came hard on me, a flood of her fragrant juices bathing me in warmth.

Abi screamed, then, and raked her hands through her long black hair, and as her fingers combed upwards through her hair and flung it upwards, so the black dye dissipated and vanished in a mist around her, and now she was golden corn-blonde once more, my little golden pixie returned. That was too much for me; the sight of her quivering atop me, the squeezing of her anal tube around my engorged cock like a velvet-lined vice was the final straw, and I came like a gunshot, my cock swelling and jamming inside that constriction as I fired bolt after bolt of spunk deep into the heart of her.

Abigail squealed at the feel of me unloading so copiously inside her, setting her off again, and so we shuddered and quivered together, caught in the throes of our gigantic mutual climax as waves of pleasure crashed through us. I had never come so hard or so much in my entire life. I felt like a large part of me had passed to her, locking us together forever. Abi seemed to feel the same; her kisses were almost wild in their intensity even as she gasped and shuddered with me as orgasm took us both to places we'd never imagined before.

As she slumped down against me, her eyes locked with mine, twin sapphires holding my gaze as she smiled tiredly.

"Now we are joined, my darling Mihangel, now this night is complete!"

*

I awoke with a start, with Abi still slumped on me, and my cock still jammed tightly in her anus. She weighed nothing, and it was a pleasure to hold her petite body against me, to squeeze and mould and tease her firm little buttocks, and savour the warm silky smoothness of her skin. Abi stirred at my touch, and looked up at me, her eyes a bright, liquid violet-tinged blue, luminous and mysterious, and so, so beautiful. I stared at this beautiful, sexy little sprite in my arms, golden as summer cornfields, and beautiful as the day is long, saying nothing, just drinking her in.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers