Hallowmas - Wicca Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers

"Why can I do magic...?"

*

I was seriously freaked; Abi had gone to have a quick shower and make us some breakfast, and I was alone with my thoughts, none of them particularly comfortable. I'd spent the night under some kind of compulsion to just bang the shit out of her, which apparently had been the whole point, but she hadn't drugged or hypnotised me, oh no. If she had, at least it would have been in the normal range of human activities; coercive and wrong, probably, but human-normal, or rather, abnormal, but still just human. According to her, she could do magic, she was some kind of witch, and when, in my simple-minded refusal to see what was right in front of me I'd doubted her, she'd shown me how real it was, just a simple demonstration, and it had scared the shit out of me.

Still thinking uncomfortable thoughts about witches, pentagrams, magic, demons, succubi, broomsticks, pointy hats, the whole Hallowe'en hologram we all carry around in our heads, I sat up when she came back into the bedroom carrying a tray with two steaming mugs of coffee and a pile of brioche toast. She was still naked, just a wispy unbelted little robe around her shoulders, but no less alluring. Despite my current state of inner freak-out, at the sight of her, with her slender waist and pert little breasts and pink areoles, her juicy, globular little buttocks bobbing with every move she made, and long shapely legs with her hairless labia just visible at the juncture of her thighs, I found myself thinking that perhaps all of that spooky stuff didn't matter, because she was still a true hottie, and I found myself still wanting her anyway, in the worst possible way.

Abi put the tray down on the dresser and smiled at me, her expression telling me she knew exactly what was going on in my head.

"Seen enough yet, Pop-eyes?" she teased, dropping her robe and doing a little bump and grind that made everything quiver all at once, and suddenly Hallowe'en horror tropes didn't matter; witch, smitch, who gives a shit, she was lovely, hot, and very sexy. She'd gone out of her way to get me into bed, and had given me an experience I still couldn't believe, and suddenly all that stuff I'd been chewing over didn't matter at all.

I was still trying to assemble a witty, suave, reply when she slid into bed next to me, her skin cool and silky, and huddled against me with her arm around my waist.

"Mmmm, you're so nice and warm, warm me up, Mikey, it's a cold day!" she grinned, wriggling against me, seriously taking my mind off the delicious smells coming from the breakfast tray. My hands found her sexy little bum all by themselves and squeezed and kneaded those firm little treats while I tease-kissed her, pecking her lips and pulling away each time she tried to take it further. Abi thumped me on the chest and pouted.

"Don't do that, I'm trying to kiss you, you idiot!" she complained, so I kissed her properly, and she slid her arms around my neck and kissed me right back. After what seemed like forever, I surfaced to catch my breath and smile at my beautiful, sexy, magical little sister.

"So, are you OK now, Mikey? Now that all this has happened, after what we've done, I can feel you in my mind all the time; you don't feel scared anymore..."

I thought for a second and realised she was right, but maybe I was still a little apprehensive; after all, how many guys get to have a sexy, mind-reading witch naked in bed with them? Abi's expression told she could hear my musings quite clearly, because she kissed me once, gently, to let me know she understood.

"Let's do this, Mikey; I promise I won't listen to anything you don't want me to hear, I can do that quite easily now I've been shown how, and it will always be that way with you; your privacy should be yours, and I don't want you always guarding your thoughts around me, that's not fair to either of us, so how about this; I'll lock you out until you want to let me back in, how about that?"

I nodded; that seemed fair.

"You can really do that?? And Abi grinned that sweet, 'little-girl' grin of hers.

" 'course I can, Michael; I'm a witch, remember?"

*

We ate our snack in bed, because it was cosy and warm, and it was Saturday, so neither of us had anything we had to do or places we had to go. It felt so good to huddle in a warm bed with a warm body next to me, something that hardly ever happened to me, and I mentioned as much to Abi, who suddenly looked just the teeniest bit guilty.

"What, what did miss?" I kidded, and she looked even more uncomfortable.

"Mikey, if I tell you something, will you promise not to be angry?"

I seriously doubted I could ever be angry with her, she'd meant too much to me for far too long for me to get mad at her, and she picked up on that, brightening up immediately.

"What did you do, Abi, was it something...you know...who-oo?" I made a finger-waggling gesture meant to convey something magical, and she bit her lip, looking furtive and guilty.

"Alright, Abs, what did you do?" I sighed, and she flushed.

"OK Mikey, the truth. All those dates you've been on, remember, all those girls who ghosted you, or blew you off, or stood you up? It's possible I might have, maybe, possibly, could have had something to do with that...so...umm...sorry?"

I stared at her in confusion.

"What are you yakking on about now, Abs? Why would you do that to me? I mean..."

Abi hugged my waist, pulling herself even closer to me.

"Remember all those dreams you had? All those...naughty dreams, you know what I mean, Mikey, don't make out you don't know!"

I was open-mouthed; how in the holy fuck could she possibly know that, I wondered, forgetting completely she'd already told me she could literally hear my thoughts.

"It was me Mikey; I told you last night, the 'night-sendings', remember? I can control what I dream, and share my dreams, too, Ginger taught me how, so I shared them with you; all that stuff we did in your dreams was me trying to show you how much I wanted you, and what you could have; I was trying to get you to understand you could have me, not those cheap tarts and brainless scrubbers, if you just paid attention!"

I was astounded; all that stuff, all that...explicit porn-o-rama I'd been seeing night after night, was her? And where did my lack of dating success come into it, I needed to know, so I asked her.

"Mike, I didn't do anything nasty or wicked; Wicca doesn't work that way, it's neither 'good' nor 'evil', it just is, and the intent of the practitioner dictates the outcome; there's no 'spells' or enchantments, no black magic incantations, but I can cast a very effective geas, a sort of subtle prohibition, around you; it's really meant to be used as a psychic protection, a kind of shield to keep you away from things that might harm you, but it works just as well to keep things away from you, like...y'know, people, maybe and all those girls you dated came under its influence, and got a strong 'keep away' vibe; they didn't know why, they just suddenly realised there was nothing between you, so they kind of forgot all about you..."

I was not happy at all about what she'd done, but nonetheless I was fascinated that she could do something like that, and a little intrigued that she thought enough of me to go to those lengths; a psychic 'No Trespassing' sign, what fun! She perked up a little, obviously feeling the tenor of my thoughts, and smiled winsomely at me, her one sure way of backing me down.

"Abigail Weddon, you can't go around compelling people to do what you want; whatever it is you've got, I don't think it's supposed to be used to mash-up people's love-lives; take the higher ground and fight fair, kiddo, then when you win you know it's for real! How could you even do that, anyway?"

Abi looked closely at me, then nodded slightly, like she'd come to a decision.

"I just needed a few things of yours, nothing important, but they had to be close to you, or part of you. It's a bit like the Lover's Knot I gave you last night; just a simple piece of sympathetic magic, but this time using the Law of Contagion; anything that was once part of you will always be part of you, no matter where it is, and will continue to interact with you, and sometimes, depending on how much the object means to you, or how deeply connected to it you are, it can be used to exert a very powerful influence over you; I could always feel you in my mind, but when I had your locket, your key-ring, and some of your hair, things that were all intimately part of you, that was all I needed to guide me straight into your dreams and plant a few ideas, and set the geas around you. Simple, when you know how. And by the way, that's also one of the reasons people in olden days burned their hair and nail-clippings, and only spat in running water, just in case someone like me, but with mischief on their mind, got their hands on a piece of them; 'magic' is impersonal, it's the intent that determines the outcome, and you don't have to be in love with someone to cast a geas over them."

I stared at her in awe; my shy, meek, reclusive little sister really could do magic, and she was so matter-of-fact about it, too, like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Another part of me had an entirely different take altogether on what she could do; this had to stop, I had to make her see that she couldn't just play with people the way she had, it was indefensible.

"Even so Abs, you were wrong, you can't go around doing things like that; things have to happen the way they're supposed to happen, you can't just wiggle your fingers or twitch your nose and get your own way, it's wrong."

Abi pouted stubbornly and stroked my belly with her warm little hand before moving it lower to palm and gently tease my stirring cock.

"I don't care; this one time the end justified the means, Mikey; you're supposed to be with me, and I won't let anyone else have you; you're mine, understand?"

Her nearness, her skin against mine, the scent of her, of fragrant coffee, sweet shampoo and shower soap, and warm, clean skin was playing hob with my system, and she knew it, grinning happily as she fisted my rapidly engorging cock.

"Last night was to show you what and who you are to me, but I won't use any more charms, runes, compulsions, or tricks, Mikey; what has happened has made us one now, and we'll take it from there. If you don't want to go down this road then don't; I can't force you, not with all the tricks and glamours in the world, to go against your own heart if that is really not what you want; all I can do is open you up to what was always there, and that's all I did, but I need you to know one thing; I love you Michael Weddon, I always have, and I always will, you are the reason my world keeps turning, the centre of my being, and the keeper of my heart. There will never be anyone else for me."

As she spoke, I understood deep down inside (and I was sure, just don't ask me how I knew) that she really was what I wanted; we'd been so close for so long, my instincts were all tuned to how Abi was, how she felt, her moods and humours, if she was happy, sad, angry, lonely, and somehow I'd always known just what to do to make her feel right again, without ever stopping to wonder how I knew.

Overlaying all of that, though, was the much more recent understanding of how things had changed, and how they were between us now; the things we'd done, the places she'd taken me to, the inner Abigail she'd revealed to me, all were part of this new kind of love I felt for her. She'd always be my little sister, but now I wanted her in an entirely different way, as a woman, my woman, and, to my surprise, none of my former feelings of self-loathing and disgust reared-up inside me at the thought. Now, when I thought of her, I just saw the beautiful, hot, sexy little pixie who wanted me the way I wanted her.

I turned to her to tell her all this, but then she was in my arms, her skin hot against mine as I crushed her to me, our lips sealed together while our tongues fenced wildly. Abi squirmed on top of me, her arms around my neck even as I clamped hold of her juicy little buttocks, squeezing and pulling them apart, making her gasp and giggle as we kissed.

"Michael..." she whispered, sliding down to take hold of my swollen cock and, with a wicked little smile, slide her lips over the bulbous head, while fireworks went off in my head at the feel of the wet heat of her mouth against my glans.

"Abi...up here..." I managed to gasp, and she understood, leaving her suckling of me to sit up and throw her leg over my waist, with her back to me. I pulled her towards me by her hips until her neat little pussy, waxed smooth and glistening, was right above my mouth, and licked her labia.

Abi stiffened, a low moan coming from her, and then she leaned down and once more took me in her mouth, sucking me like a voracious vacuum-cleaner while I licked and probed her juicy muff with my tongue. Abi ground her pussy against my face, bearing down on my mouth while she sucked my cock and played with my balls, filling my world with the soft, earthy, spicy scent of her arousal, and when I rasped her stiff little bead with the flat of my tongue she froze, gasping around my cock as she came in a flood of sweet, tangy juices glazing my lips with her spicy, salty fragrance.

She continued sucking and fondling me, taking me closer and closer with each passing second; the scent and taste of her, the feel of her taut, quivering, round little bum-cheeks in my hands, holding them apart so I could explore her secrets with my tongue, and her crinkled little anus winking at me as she worked me up, and herself too, were almost more than I could bear; I was desperately trying to hold back, to prolong the whole delicious experience, but when I jammed my tongue deep into her anus she came like a thunderbolt, screaming with the force of her climax.

That did it for me, and I came, too, with a loud groan, long jets of spunk squirting endlessly into her hot, sucking mouth, bathing me in the sweet agony of release, filling her belly and draining me completely.

Abi slumped down across my belly and thighs, her beautiful, scenic pussy and tight little anus not six inches from my face, quivering and twitching adorably in the aftermath of her massive climax, while she licked the last traces of spunk dribbling from my shrinking cock. After a minute or so of waiting for my galloping heart to calm down, I patted her bottom, giving the beautiful cheeks a quick squeeze in passing as well, appreciating the barest ripple of the taut flesh of her muscular little bubble-butt, and she sighed, sitting up on me with an obvious effort. I pulled her down next to me, smiling at her sleepy, sexy little 'just-fucked' smile and drowsy eyes, and a wave of lust and longing swept over me all over again.

Just holding her naked against me was an incitement to riot, an invitation to do things, nasty, dirty, sexy things, and she knew it, too, judging from the look she gave me, so I kissed her, uncaring that she'd just sucked my cock and swallowed a barrage of my spunk, and she kissed me back just as eagerly, grinding her pussy into me, turning a 'thank-you' kiss into something hot and erotic. I was physically unable to do anything about it, not after such a massive climax, but God, I wanted her so badly!

I had to content myself with playing with her spectacular little bottom, my hands roaming over her, jiggling and squeezing those delightfully firm globes and slipping my fingertip into her tight little pucker while she kissed and ground against me, wriggling her hot body against me like a sex-starved eel. I knew she was just playing now, she knew just how beat I was, she was just being mischievous, but I eventually managed to pin her down so I could talk to her, tired as I was.

"Abi..." I began, but she grinned and touched her finger to my forehead before I could jerk away, and that's all I remember, until I woke up, completely refreshed, almost five hours later by my watch.

*

My eyes opened to find Abi sitting up next to me on the bed, her legs crossed, wearing that filmy robe, again open at the front so I could see her lovely little breasts and flat tummy.

"Hello Mister Sleepy, have a nice rest?" she teased, and I had to grin at her whimsical tone. Looking at her I was once more enthralled and completely captivated; her milk-pale, flawless skin, her pink nipples, her startling blue eyes and calmly beautiful, heart-shaped little face, all were eminently worth looking at, and I drank her in, examining her every feature.

Abi squirmed under my scrutiny, her skin gradually flushing as I stared at her in silence, completely enchanted with her allure, her slender, coltish, gamin beauty, and the innocent sexuality radiating from her.

"What, Mikey, what are you staring at?" she finally blurted out, and I pulled her down next to me, kissing her while my hands slid under her robe and roamed over her naked body, reacquainting themselves with the smooth, silky feel of her warm, skin. I'd awakened with a thundering erection and the feel of her against me as we kissed was almost too much to bear; I wanted her there and then, but Abi had other ideas, laughingly breaking away from me and covering herself with her robe in a charming display of instinctive modesty.

"Not yet, Mike. You need to eat something, hun; you haven't had anything to eat since dinner on Thursday, you must be starving!"

As she said it, I realised just how ravenous I was, and Abi nodded.

"Let's get some food inside you. You look like you could eat a horse and chase the rider, so how does an inch-thick steak, medium rare, with button mushrooms fried in butter, German fried potatoes, and a green salad, with a steamed jam sponge with custard to follow sound to you?"

I loved the idea, it felt like the perfect meal for me, and Abi grinned and tapped the end of my nose lightly.

"Get dressed and come downstairs, dinner's ready. Eat well, Mikey, you're going to need your strength, I promise you! I've been busy, you know, while you were snoring like a buzz-saw; I did some shopping, I got some treats for us, and a few bottles of wine, too. Tonight's a special night, it's a very special day for me and others like me, and I'm so happy you're here to celebrate it with me. There is a certain ritual I need you to help me with, but I think you'll enjoy it very much. It's supposed to be performed by celebrants who love each other, and I love you very much."

She cocked her head, like she was waiting for something, and I suddenly twigged what I was supposed to say.

"And I love you too!" I blurted out, earning me a sunny smile, and that sexy little lip-biting grin of hers.

"It's a very...special, very...personal ritual, Mikey, it's to do with you and I, what we are and where we're going; it means a lot, more than I can say, but when we're done, you'll understand completely, I promise. Cheer up, Mikey, it's going to be great fun for you, honest! Now get some clothes on, dinner's ready!"

*

Dinner was everything she promised, and more; I don't think I've ever had a better or more delicious meal; the old saying about hunger being the best sauce was never more true, I think, made doubly delicious by the sight of my sexy little sister in a long shirt (one of my old uni rugby-shirts, actually) and tight little panties watching me eat and heaping more on my plate every time I paused. Hungry as I was, though, I had to pause every so often just so I could ogle her; the two little points of her nipples clearly visible, poking out the front of the sexy shirt (at least, she made it sexy; on me, not so much...), the glimpses of her brief, clingy panties moulding to and graphically outlining the sexy camel-toe of her labia, and her long, rounded, flawless thighs and perfectly turned calves were a major distraction from the fabulous meal she'd made for me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers