Hallowmas - Wicca Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

I watched as she began re-tying the large bow once again, and once again I felt myself stirring as I watched her undo the intricate knot and re-tie it in a different fashion, her lips moving the entire time. By the time she'd finished I was once more fully erect and hard as a rock, and I couldn't understand how that could be, not after the last two times. Abi caught my puzzled look and bent forward to kiss me lightly.

"Abi, what...how..."I began, and she touched my lips, silencing me immediately.

"It's the charm, Mike; it's not called a Lover's Knot for nothing! Don't be worried, it won't harm you, and I won't hurt you; after all, you're young, strong, and very beautiful! Most men would give their souls to understand how this works, but it won't work for them; it has to be someone like me...and someone like you. This is my gift to you, Michael Weddon, do you accept it?"

All I could do was nod, because I didn't trust my voice just then. My head was spinning with the implications of what she'd just said, but mostly all I wanted was to once more ravage her, to slam my rock-hard, aching cock into her, to stretch and fill her holes, any and all of them, over and over again. My brain was on fire with need and lust, but a small, sane part of me knew somehow that she was doing this to me, and that was impossible, it was insane to even think that, but I also knew that it was true, and that unnerved me, terrified me, even, but it wasn't going to stop me, either.

Overlaying all this, though, was my need for her; God, how I needed her just then!

Abi obviously felt my need, kissing me gently at first, then harder, until we were kissing wildly, her little hand wrapped around my aching erection, squeezing and fisting me, making my need for her an agonising fire in me. I tried to pull her to me, but she dragged her mouth away from mine, to kneel on the bed, her hands holding the bed-head through the twisted vines of knotted rope and ribbon bows she'd woven there.

"Like this Mikey, fuck me like this!" she hissed, thrusting her taut, globular little peach bottom out at me, the firm, juicy, globular buttocks dancing as she jiggled her sexy, tight little buttocks for my greedy eyes.

I shuffled into position behind her, panting with lust, eager to see, hold, touch and fondle that exquisite body, those delightful globes, and desperate to bury my cock between them, to mount her and drive myself deep into her once again; my brain was inflamed with the sight of her, the nearness of her, the smell of her skin and the heat radiating from her, but still I wanted to touch and fondle her first. Abi groaned when I slowly slid my hands from the nape of her neck, savouring the feel of her, the electric tingle of her soft skin beneath my fingers, the curve of her hips, and the smooth, rounded pleasure of her slender thighs. I slipped my hands over and over her, touching, massaging, listening to and taking in her soft sighs and lustful groans, while my erect cock nestled in the warm cleft of her buttocks.

"Now Mikey, please, now..." she begged me, and I was ready to impale her on me, but there was still one thing I wanted to do. Abi groaned in frustration as she felt me moving back away from her, but when I held her round, firm little cheeks apart and licked her perineum and teased her tight little anus with the tip of my tongue she jumped, then moaned happily, pushing her bottom against my face and probing tongue, obviously liking what I was doing. When I poked my tongue-tip a little further into her tight, taut ring, she groaned and shuddered, making me wonder if I was going to fuck her in there; it was just one more thing to think of among the cavalcade of profoundly lewd thoughts and feelings about her running through me as I held her and probed her most secret places, but overlaying all was the thought of just how much I wanted to fuck her and keep on fucking her.

When I pulled her close to me, my intention was to slowly tease and torture her, but when it came to it, I was too jacked-up to wait and just rammed into her as hard as I could, jamming my cock as deep inside her as I could get it. Abi writhed and bucked against me, chanting "Yess, yess, harder, harder, yess, yess...!" in time to my thrusts. Her pussy walls closed in around me, clasping me tightly, increasing the sensation for me as she more or less orgasmed continually as I pounded into her, the sight of her hot, springy little butt-cheeks bouncing and squashing against my belly as I humped into her seriously threatening to tip me over the edge.

When I slid my hands around her slender ribcage and cupped her soft, firm little tits, crowned with nipples like bullets, she went crazy, gasping my name incoherently, bucking back against me, sucking me in and clasping me tight with every thrust, and it was too much.

I came like a cannon-shot, my cock literally aching with the force of my ejaculation as I pumped one load after another deep into her, long, satisfying jets of spunk bursting out of me endlessly. My eyes bulged and my ears popped with the force of my release, and from somewhere far away I heard myself shouting, I don't know what, it may have been her name, but she was there too, calling my name in an endless litany as we pumped and strained against each other, drawing our hyper-charged sexual release out as long as we could.

Once more I slumped back onto the bed, tired beyond my ability to describe, dazed, and thoroughly confused by what had just happened; three times in a row, humping my sister savagely like a bull in heat; where had that come from? I had a blurred memory of her saying something about a charm, but dismissed it as a stress-fantasy while I lay back and listened to my hammering heart try and batter its way out of my rib-cage, memories of what we'd just done both warming and astonishing me. I looked up and watched Abigail slowly untying and folding the red rope, and winding the scarlet ribbon around her wrist. When she saw me looking at what she was doing, she winked sexily.

"Don't worry, Mihangel, the charm has dissipated; I don't think we'll want it again tonight."

She slid off the bed, and even in my shattered state I found time to appreciate just how sexy she was, how lithe and desirable her body was, and how much I'd enjoyed having my hands all over her as I'd licked, sucked, and fucked her. Abi leaned over me, tugging the bedclothes back up over me, patting them smooth, actually, for real, tucking me in, then she kissed me once more, her tongue inserting itself between my lips while she held my head, then she leaned back, smiled, and murmured:

"Cysgu ac yn gorffwys yn dda, Mihangel!" (Sleep and rest well, Michael!)

Her words hummed and resonated in my head even as she stroked her fingertip lightly across my forehead before I could jerk away from her, and, once again, the lights went out.

*

I woke in golden morning sunshine, a glorious autumn morning such as we hardly ever get in late October, and I was completely relaxed; in fact, I'd never felt so rested or at peace in my life, not since I was a small boy, at any rate. I yawned sleepily, trying to remember and make sense of the jumbled dream-memories, once more with Abi naked and delectable, but, strangely, for once there was no feeling of self-loathing, of shame and disgust at the almost routine sex-dream about my sister. Just as full awareness flooded back into me, a warm little hand crept around my waist. A soft murmuring sigh made me jerk around, and Holy God, there was Abi, in bed with me, fast asleep, and naked as a jaybird, her beautiful, shimmering blonde hair now a dense, almost non-reflective black curtain spread across the pillow.

I slid away from her with a strangled cry and her long, sooty lashes fluttered open

"Hellooo Mikey..." she yawned prettily before pulling the bedclothes back around her shoulders and huddling against me.

"Mmmm, you're nice and warm, Mike, warm me up, I'm cold!" she muttered, turning around and spooning into me, draping my arm around herself before sighing happily and burrowing back down against me.

I was so stunned I let her do it, too; I didn't know what to think, and having her nakedness pressed against me like that wasn't exactly helping me think straight, either. My mind was spinning with the thought, the awful possibility that, if she was here, naked, and not kicking-off, could it actually be that whatever I'd dreamed the previous night wasn't a dream at all? 'Holy Fuck, what the hell have we done?' was my knee-jerk reaction, because her, me, in bed, naked, no-one panicking or screaming for the police, could only mean something hugely fucked-up had happened here.

Abi must have felt the stiff outrage in me because she turned to face me, sliding her arm around my midriff and putting her warm little hand in the small of my back.

"Michael, relax, everything's OK, I told you that last night, calm down!"

But I couldn't calm down; dreams were one thing, but to act on them? No, fantasies should stay in the realm of fantasy, we shouldn't go around acting them out, that was...wrong...and dangerous...and...

Abigail pressed her cheek against my chest, hugging me one-handed, but I wasn't really paying attention to her I was too busy wondering if they still locked you up for doing what we'd done. So she sighed as she pushed me away and onto my back, muttering as she did so, and reared up over me, her sky-blue eyes glittering.

"Cofio eich teimladau, Michael, ac yn ymddiried!" (Remember your feelings, Michael, and trust them!) she murmured, her words softly resonant and clear as a bell in my mind, at the same time blowing a single, sweet-scented breath into my mouth and nose, and then memory came flooding back of the night's events, what I'd felt, what I'd seen of her, what the night of making love had meant to both of us, and with the return of memory came a rush of remembered love, tempered with a healthy dose of lust, too. Abi grinned sweetly, her hand still on my chest, but I made no effort to push her away, because a whole mixed bag of feelings and emotions were rushing and tumbling through me at the feel of her warm nakedness pressed against mine.

"Better now?" she asked, her voice soft and melodious, and when I nodded, she laid her head on my chest, her finger idly scrawling and twirling through the hairs on my chest.

"I didn't mean to scare you, Mikey, and I'd never hurt you, but I had to make you see what was right in front of you, my darling, my sweet Mikey. Are you mad at me for doing...what I did?"

I slid my arm under her and rubbed the small of her back, before grabbing and squeezing the pert little buttocks just a few inches lower. Abi grinned again at that, and wriggled a little closer so I could continue groping her firm, plush bottom and revel in the tight springiness of her sexy globes.

"No Abi, I'm not mad at you for what you did; I'm just very confused at just what exactly you did, and how you did it, because I have to tell you; even with the fact of how much I wanted to fuck you last night, and how we went at it, something I never thought I would ever get to do, and have certainly never done that way with anyone before, I still don't believe it. How can I, it's impossible, these things don't happen, they just don't!"

Abi grinned her secret little smile, and drummed her fingers on my belly.

"And yet here we are, and you know for a fact that we did what we did, that we went at it hammer and tongs because you wanted to and I wanted you to want me like that, and to do me like that."

I pulled her closer, enjoying the way the warm, plush cheeks of her bottom fitted exactly into my cupped hands.

"And that's the part that puzzles me, Abs; I mean, why me? There's a whole world of young, single, good-looking guys who want more than a one-night stand out there, you must meet them all the time at work, why not one of them, why your brother, of all people?"

Abi pulled my head closer and kissed me, a hot, sexy, 'let's do things' kind of kiss, but I wasn't going to be side-tracked, enjoyable as the kiss was (and why was there no sense of guilt, of distaste, even, that I was snogging my naked little sister so unashamedly? One more thing I needed to get to the bottom of).

Abi saw that I wasn't to be put off, so she pulled herself into the crook of my arm and settled the bedclothes around us.

"Mikey," she began, "this all started a long time ago, long before I knew what or who it was I wanted. There were dreams, little unexpected insights, times I knew I was right without knowing how I knew, times I knew what people were thinking, or what they were going to say, and as I got older, it got more frequent. I could hear you in my head, Mikey, I could hear you and I thought I was going mad, that something was wrong with me. Normal people can't do that, so maybe there was something wrong with me? I didn't know what to do, so I stayed away from people, because if I started hearing them too, what was I going to do? You were there all the time, Mikey, just under what I was thinking, always, all my thoughts and yours too running round and round in my head."

She blinked tears from her eyes, two silvery tracks glistening on her cheeks she made no effort to wipe away.

"Dad I couldn't hear at all unless he got really worked-up, or was deeply asleep, but you, Mikey, sometimes your thoughts were top of my mind and clear as a bell; that's how I knew what mum had done, even though first dad, then you made such an effort to keep it away from me, and how I knew how much you loved me, and how much you were worried about me."

She swiped her hand across her eyes, but when I looked into her eyes, she just smiled sweetly at me.

"I heard Dad in his sleep one night, dreaming about he and mum, back when he was happy, when you were still just a boy, and that's when I realised he knew; he'd known all along, but kept it to himself and did nothing because he'd loved mum so much."

I looked at her in puzzlement. What did he know, about what?

"What did Dad know, Abs; what are you talking about?"

Abigail peered up at me, her blue, china-doll's eyes large and liquid, glimmering with unshed tears.

"He knew, Mikey, he knew he wasn't my father, he'd always known, but he still..."

As she said it, it all suddenly made sense; I have light brown hair, like Dad's, and green-hazel eyes, like mum; Dad had brown hair and brown eyes, and mum had chestnut hair and green-hazel eyes; where else could Abi's corn-blonde hair and sapphire eyes have come from but from someone outside the family?

Abi stared at me, two big tears running down her cheeks.

"He knew, Mikey, but he only ever thought of me as his little girl; he wasn't my father, but he was my dad, and I loved him, and she broke his heart because he was too good for her. I know she's got another family now, I know where she is, and if I try, I even know what that bitch is thinking! How was that right, Mikey? Why could I do things like that? I can't even remember when I couldn't do that, and it scared me!"

She swallowed noisily, and I offered her a sip of mineral water from the bottle on the night-stand. Abi took a grateful swallow and handed the bottle back to me.

"Mikey, I spent so much time trying to work out how not to be whatever I was, to not have this thing, to make it go away, to just be ordinary me, and then I met a, a person who showed me what I am, and why I am what I am."

She paused, her eyes far away, obviously seeing something I couldn't. I waited, but she seemed lost in her thoughts, giving a little start when I softly cleared my throat.

"You were saying...?"

Abi shook her head, like she was trying to shake something loose, shuddered slightly, and curled back into me.

"I got interested in the whole 'occult' thing when I was still in school, you know, moons and stars and astral bodies and the like, I dunno, maybe I thought it would answer some of the questions I had. Anyway, I used to hang around those Tarot and divination-crystal shops in Bayswater Market and talk with the people running those places, hoping they knew something, but they didn't, they were just the last of the hippies, still trying to bring back the Sixties. Anyway, I was bunking off school and lurking in one of the stalls in Kensington High Street market one afternoon and I met this person, just by chance, or so I thought, we got talking, she introduced me to some of her friends, and before I knew it, they were my friends. We all liked and believed in the same things, so it was easy to fit in."

I was nodding slowly; now the pictures and selfies in her phone made sense; these were the people she was talking about, her friends who all liked the same thing. I had to know one thing though.

"Abs, these people, these friends of yours; can they do what you can do? Are they like you, whatever you mean by that?"

Abi shook her head.

"No, they just like the thought of it, you know, the look, being mysterious, and coming-on like they're all so Wicca and Pagan and privy to ancient knowledge and mysteries blah blah blah. Ginger was something else, entirely; I think she was like me when she was young, but she had a teacher to bring her along; she could hear me, Mikey, she knew about me, she always had, but she was waiting for me to discover for myself what I was, what I was going through, what I was trying to understand, and why I was so different. She knew what was going on inside me, because she'd been there herself. There are others like me, Mikey, I can feel some of them, but I don't know enough yet about what I am, and how far my abilities go, to be what they need; maybe one day, but not yet."

I grinned, and Abi cocked an eye at me, obviously wondering what I thought was so funny about it all.

"Sorry, sorry, I wasn't making fun of you, I just can't get my head around a sorceress named 'Ginger'..." I blustered, earning me a pursed-lips-and-raised-eyebrow look, something Abi only does when she's about to deliver the Five-Point Palm Exploding Heart death punch...

"It's not funny, and 'Ginger' is just her husband's nickname for her, and she's not a 'sorceress', whatever that is; she's a flawlessly beautiful, talented woman, she looks like a 50's Hollywood film star, she's a good, caring person, and she's powerful, so powerful it makes me deeply glad she's on my side; she's trying to show me how to avoid the traps people like me can fall into; I don't think that's in the least bit funny..."

I gestured for her to continue. I was fascinated to hear where she was going with this nonsense, for what else could it be?

"Ginger has been teaching me, almost four years now," she began, that annoyed line between her eyebrows still there. "She's been showing me, guiding me, protecting me, ever since I was in school, teaching me what I can do, what I should be trying to do, and what I mustn't do; there's no such thing as 'black magic' or anything like that, but some of what I've learned can be extremely dangerous to me and others around me if I don't know what I'm doing or how to control it; that's what I've been learning, that's what this whole thing has been about."

All this talk of impossibilities was unthreading my head; despite what had gone before my innate scepticism must have shown through, because Abigail went to touch me between the eyes and I hurriedly ducked away, remembering what had happened last time, and she smiled sweetly at me.

"I thought you didn't believe in all this, Mikey? If it's all just me being gullible little Abi and losing her mind, then answer me one thing."

She cupped her hand, and said a single word I didn't catch, but which rang like a softly-struck bell, and a pale blue flame shot through with minute golden motes and flecks suddenly danced and flickered on her palm.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers