Hammer Cock High Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy stopped for a moment, unsure of the situation. There were plenty of girls in her class who could easily handle a cock like that, but her sister had refused to let anyone teach her. On the flip side, they would look awesome if they did manage to conquer a dick like Umi's without practice. Tammy grinned and reached in between her breasts to pull out her phone as she made up her mind.

"I got an idea. I'll take a pic of you making this monster cock cum." Tammy stepped back behind Umi and slipped right back in. Umi shudder at how good it felt now.

"Make it a video. I want those bitches in class to hear her as I make her moan."

"Got it." Tammy tapped her phone as she pounded Umi's cunt. "Mmm. You got your work cut out for you, she's twitching pretty good already."

Taryn grabbed Umi's cock with both hands and pulled it up to her pussy. She teased the head as she lathered up Umi's cock with her fluids.

"Okay, start the video. I'm going to take her in one go."

Tammy tapped her phone again, then nodded.

Taryn smiled smugly and gestured to Umi's cock between her legs. She stepped back, turned around, bent over, and rested her dripping cunt on the tip of Umi's dick. In one move, she threw herself backwards, taking Umi as far as she could. Umi shivered as half her cock slid deep inside Taryn, rammed through her cervix, and slammed the back of her womb. Taryn's stomach bulged out in the shape of Umi's dick.

Taryn arched her back and threw her head up. Her legs shook and streams of precum flew through the air as Umi's cock battered the deepest parts of her womb. She clenched her fists and curled her toes, barely able to keep herself from cumming.

"S-See?" She gasped. "Easy."

Umi thrusted her hips forward as hard as she could, and Taryn wordlessly gasped as she splattered the floor with a large load. She grabbed the bars of the workout machine to hold herself up.

Umi was not sure why she did that, but a thought crossed her mind that if the girl looked bad in the video, maybe she would not show it to people and she would be left alone.

"Ooh, she just made you cum like a bitch." Tammy chuckled

"Shut up." Taryn growled.

"Sorry, but it kind of looks like she already won."

"Yeah, well this is an endurance match. Which means we're going until one of us can't stay hard. She may be big, but let's see how hard she is after a couple of orgasms." Taryn looked back at Umi and smirked. "Or just one."

Taryn grabbed the bars in front of her and drove her hips back against Umi's cock while Tammy rammed her from behind. The two-front attack was way too much for Umi, and she could feel an orgasm building.

"Mn! Ah! Hn!" Umi moaned as she stood there hopelessly, arms and legs spread and tied, and her dick and pussy being mercilessly pounded for what was now ten minutes. The only thing she could do was thrust, and she had managed to get a few more orgasms out of Taryn but at a large cost. She knew she was going to start leaking.

"Damn. Gonna cum soon." Tammy said as she slowed her pace. Umi could feel her cock twitch and throb inside her.

"You better not. There's no way a first year should have us both cumming." Taryn hissed. She slammed her hips back even harder. Umi winced but held on as Taryn added to her ever-growing pool of cum on the ground. The orgasms were beginning to really affect her, and she could barely stay half-erect. "Hnaaah! What is with this dick? Fucking cum already!"

A glob of cum hit her womb, and she shivered as she bloated out. Her hands went to her tummy as it slowly grew.

"Finally! That's right! Cum like the little first year bitch you are!" Taryn laughed ecstatically.

"Haven't... cum yet." Umi gritted her teeth, trying to hold it back. Her dick throbbed and her balls began to hurt.

"What?" Taryn squished her inflated stomach. "Don't lie. Look how much you came."

"She hasn't cum yet, but I think she's about too. Shit, she's tightening up. Can't hold it!" Tammy clenched up as her balls constricted, unable to hold it back and letting loose a hot load. She gushed hard, filling Umi's womb until her belly distended. Tammy nearly dropped her phone as she grabbed a bar to keep herself standing.

"Fuck, I came so hard." Tammy gasped as her cock softened inside of Umi. She slid out and staggered backwards. She grabbed her cock and started stroking herself, trying to get hard again. "Such a tight little cunt, and she still didn't cum. Unreal."

"Bull shit!" Taryn was visibly angry now. "I'm filled with her cum! I thought you said you only came once! Why aren't you going soft?"

Tammy stepped around Umi to get a better look, still taking the video. Taryn's stomach was quite sizable now, and Tammy crouched down to get a better look. She gasped in shock when she saw Umi's balls.

"What?" Taryn bent farther down to see past her inflated stomach and looked between her legs. "Oh shit!"

Umi testicles had swollen to a massive size. They bounced and pulsed, and the two girls could practically hear them sloshing with semen. Tammy zoomed in for a close up.

"She really hasn't cum yet. Which means this is just precum..." Realizing just how far in over her head she was, Taryn grabbed the bars and tried to pull herself forward, but she was stuck. "What the? Her glans are stuck in my womb! Pull me off, now!"

Tammy grabbed her with one arm and pulled to no avail. Umi's hot throbbing cock had engorged, ready to blow, and Taryn could no longer pull it out.

"Put the phone down and pull harder!" Taryn yelled.

"I can't, It'll get covered in your cum." Tammy gasped, yanking on Taryn as hard as she could. "And I feel weak after cumming so hard."

Now that her pussy was free, the pushing and pulling from the two girls combined was something Umi could almost handle. The girl could only take half her cock, but Tammy's warm load sloshing around inside Umi's distended womb simply felt too good, and she could not hold back her cum. With one last tug, Umi felt the dam break.

"C-cumming!" Her thoughts flew away and her body twisted and jerked as wave after wave of suppressed orgasms coursed through her. Her grotesquely swollen balls pulsed and contracted and her urethra bulged as cum flowed up. Tammy let go and stepped back, still recording.

"No, no, no! I'll break! Please, don't cum! I'm sorry!" Taryn squeezed as tight as she could, crossing her legs and clamping her Kegels. She stopped the flow for only a few seconds before the pressure became too much. She felt Umi's urethra swell inside of her and the flow of cum wrenched past her cervix.

"Dear god, no. Hn!" Taryn's womb ballooned, and she immediately came. The flow was unstoppable, pumping her with more and more cum as her stomach became massive. The endless orgasms twisted and contorted her face, and she could not think straight.

"I can't stop cumming!" The more her stomach stretched, full of Umi's cum, the more sensitive she felt. Her mind blanked and her balls were empty, but the orgasms only felt more intense.

"Pull it out! Stop! I'm breaking!" With the last of her strength, Taryn grabbed the bars and pulled as hard as she could, trying to escape the mind breaking ecstasy and pleasure. With each orgasm her grip weakened and her vision faded.

"Nooo-OOOOH!" Finally, with one last high-pitched moan, her hips spasmed, her eyes rolled back, and she blacked out. Her limp body was held up by Umi's cock and her massive cum inflated belly.

The massive amount of pressure in Taryn's womb finally forced Umi's cock out, which sprung into the air, spraying the rest of her load over Tammy and the room. The stream slowed, and Umi let out a long sigh as it came to a stop. An intense exhaustion overcame her, and she would have fallen to the floor had she not been held up by the ropes.

Tammy, who had simply stood there watching in awe, wiped a glob of cum off of her phone. She stared at the thick, warm fluid in her hand before she let it fall to the ground. She watched Umi's cock shrink and go flaccid, though it was still somewhat swollen and red.

She finally snapped out of her daze, stopped recording, and grabbed Taryn, pulling her away and flipping on her back. Cum slowly oozed out of her pussy, and her stomach looked like a beach ball. Her dick was soft, and her balls had emptied and shrunk to the point where she probably would not be able to cum for days. The floor underneath them had turned white with a thick layer of cum, and Tammy could only guess Umi let out at least a few gallons.

"Taryn? Taryn?" Tammy shook Taryn, but she was clearly unconscious. Tammy began to panic. They thought they had found an easy target, but they were way outclassed. Even tied up and double teaming her, Umi's fearsome dick had managed to completely break Taryn. Even if Her or Taryn could manage a dick like Umi's she had never in her life seen such an incredible cum shot.

Was she just playing with them? What if Umi lied about passing out and was waiting for her to untie her so she could fuck her, too? Her balls were now much smaller, but even half of her first shot would still break Tammy.

Tammy fled in fear. She grabbed Taryn and dragged her across the cum covered floor and out the door as fast as her shaky legs could, leaving a thick trail of cum as they went. Both of their skirts, panties, and cock socks were left behind, buried somewhere in the semen pool.

Umi barely noticed them leave. Fatigue weighed heavy on her, and her arms were hurting. She could barely move, much less try and untie herself. Her heart sank and she could feel herself begin to cry. She had tried her hardest to be outgoing, but it still ended like this. Umi was not sure if she could not tell good people from bad, or if everyone just hated her. She closed her eyes and hoped that someone would find her soon.

"God damn, that was impressive!"

The loud voice startled Umi. A warm hand touched her face and brushed her disheveled hair aside. Umi opened her eyes and blinked, trying to focus. It was the brown hair girl who was with Rena, Pup.

"Hey, you okay?" Pup asked.

"Hold her up. I need some slack." Umi recognized the other voice. It was Rena.

Pup hugged Umi and lifted her up, instantly relieving the pain in Umi's arms and shoulders.

"That was so fucking awesome." Pup said. "You literally fucked that girl out cold. Ooh, I'm shivering just feeling your flaccid monster cock press against my thighs."

The first rope came loose, then the second, and her arms flopped to her side. Umi felt comfortable with her face smushed into Pup's breasts but was still wary of them doing something to her. A couple of minutes later, both her feet were free. Pup pulled Umi over to another bench and sat with Umi on her lap. Rena dug through the cum to find Umi's clothes.

"Hey. Hey, uh..."

"Umi." Rena said.

"Hey, Umi. Are you awake?"

Umi nodded.

"Can you walk?

Umi shook her head.

"Well, that's alright. We'll help you." Pup and Rena each put a shoulder under Umi's arms and carried her between them.

"Oh, uh, sorry we didn't help sooner." Pup said. "The girls we were sitting by in the cafeteria saw those two come up to you, and they started talking about how they haze first years, and Rena was worried, so we came to help you."

"I wasn't worried, just concerned." Rena replied.

"Well I was worried. Emphasis on 'was', because when we got here you made that girl cum in one thrust. We were going to come in and help, but we kind of figured you were fine after watching you abuse that girl's cunt. I literally saw the moment her mind broke and she blacked out. It was awesome."

"Yeah." Rena nodded in agreement. "You even made both of them cum first. That's definitely impressive."

"That girl really doesn't know how to take a big dick, though. She kept shoving back and making herself cum. Really amateurish. Guess that's why they were trying to find easy targets."

Umi's face was right next to Rena's as they carried her. She turned her head towards Rena.

"Thanks." Umi muttered, barely able to talk. She felt hazy and tired and knew she would pass out any second.

"Your welcome. Even if you don't want to be friends, I'm still your classmate."

"No!" Umi gasped with the last of her strength. Pup and Rena both stopped in front of the door, startled by Umi yelling in their ear. "I do want to be friends. I'm sorry... I... nervous..."

Unable to stay awake, Umi finally passed out. Rena laughed out loud as they carried her.

"Well, if that's all, sure I'll be your friend." Rena glanced down and Umi's massive member swinging between her legs. "I sure don't want to be your enemy."

"She didn't want to be your friend?" Pup asked.

"Yeah, when I first talked to her yesterday I asked her if she wanted to be friends and she shook her head. She seemed really awkward and shy, so I figured it was something like that."

"Oh, okay." Pup said. "If you knew, why didn't you just ask her again?"

"Eh." Rena shrugged. "I don't know. I figured I'd let her do it at her own pace. I kind of thought I would scare her off if I kept pressing it."

Rena glanced away from Pup, feeling guilty. She did not want to mention how adorable and funny she thought it was watching Umi fidget and squirm.

"Hm." Pup nodded, then giggled. "Aw, geez. You're so nice!"

"Yeah, Yeah." Rena averted her eyes as they carried Umi out of the room and headed back to their class.

In the corner of the room, sitting on one of the machines, a large figure stood up. She had been there the entire time and was honestly surprised no one noticed her. She made her way over the machine were Umi was tied up. She crouched down, scooped up some of Umi's cum with her hand, and swallowed it.

"Damn, that's thick."

She stood back and gazed ponderously at the door. Her thoughts were entirely of the small, black haired girl with the massive dick.

"She said Umi?"

Her hand slid down her body, past her cock and balls, and plunged a finger into her wet pussy.

"I want that cock."

12