All Comments on 'Hammer Cock High Ch. 10'

by Tiny_Miney

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hey thanks for yet another great chapter, its a real tread to read your story. You mad a interesting direction for the story with how Umi and Fran personalities complete each other (like with Fran calming down and Umi getting more social).

I did enjoy that you have kept the teen drama to just one chapter (there are some stories that would milk the Umi and Fran misunderstanding for way longer, like half a dozen chapters or even longer than that) and even if their relationship now seem bit rough there is clear character progression between two girls whom have a crush on each other and already express their feeling to one another.

I do want see outcome of Umi also making friends with Whinny and how the three big dick futas will interact with each other, who knows, at some point it may even end up in a threesome :^)

Cant wait for you to show us how Umi family reaction and/or meeting her new friends (especially they are such unusual cast of personalities).

PS sorry for the wall of text, it kind of just happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story.

I am a new fan of your Hammer Cock High world and the characters in there too. Would love to see Umi get more open up and let some fellow students have fun with her too via fuck her tight vagina and whatever your creative mind come up with.

Double thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing Read

Not gonna lie, this character progression has got me in tears. So proud of our girl for growing up and taking the initiative. 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiny_Miney@Tiny_Miney
267 Followers
I mostly write Futanari erotica. If you like my work and want to support me, I have started a patreon. https://www.patreon.com/Tiny_Miney

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES