Hammer Cock High Ch. 15

Story Info
Taki looks for the blonde girl at the arcade.
10.8k words
4.69
9.2k
20

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. She took a deep breath and exhaled. Everything hurt. Her arms, thighs, calves, back, core, everything. Fran and Taki had both said she would be sore the next day, but Umi had completely underestimated just had bad it would be.

Umi struggled back and forth, her aching abdominal muscles eventually pulling her up into a sitting position. Her head felt clear and she was mostly awake, but her body just did not want to move. She also felt like she was starving, which was odd for her this early in the morning. She could not believe how much working out took out of her.

She flopped back down and sighed, thinking about yesterday. Working out with Fran was fun. They did all kinds of lifts and exercises, Umi got to see Fran's magnificent body at work, and then they talked for a while. Umi learned a lot about Fran, and even went as far as to hug her.

"Hnnn..." Umi covered her eyes and let out a quiet, distressed groan as she began to freak out. She had said so much to Fran, and now that she had slept on it, she was really starting to regret it. She felt like she had screwed up.

She painfully rolled over and buried her face into her pillow, letting out another muffled groan, then began hitting her head into pillow over and over. She could not fathom why she felt so confident saying and doing those things. For some reason, working out and getting her blood flowing made all of those things seem like a good idea.

Umi blushed. She was unsure about a lot of things, but she did not regret hugging Fran. Wrapping her arms around Fran's firm, muscular body was wonderful.

Her stomach growled. Eating something would probably make her feel better about everything, but the kitchen seemed so far away. Suddenly, a knock at the door startled her, and she quickly, but painfully, threw herself back over.

"Owww..." Umi whimpered quietly.

"Hey, sis." Taki spoke softly as she slowly opened the door and peeked in.

Umi turned her head towards Taki.

"Good morning."

"You doing okay?" Taki slipped inside her room and leaned against the wall.

"Yes." Umi nodded. "I'm just really sore."

"No doubt." Taki said, not the least bit surprised. Umi had told them all the things she had done over dinner, and both Taki and Tonya were shocked by how much Umi had pushed herself. "Just wanted to double check since you never sleep in this late."

Umi's brow furrowed, puzzled by Taki's remark. She reached her shaky, sore arm over to her night stand and felt around for her phone. She found it, picked it up, and hit the button.

"Woah!" Umi gasped. It was almost ten o'clock in the morning.

Taki chuckled.

"Yeah, you've been asleep for a while."

Umi struggled to sit up again, then rubbed her eyes. No wonder she was so hungry.

"Well, I just stopped in to check on you. Me and Shar are going to the mall." Taki opened the door again.

"Okay, thanks." Umi replied.

"See yah." Taki waved and slipped out of Umi's room.

"Bye."

"Bye, Umi!" A loud whisper came from outside.

"Bye, Shar."

Umi listened to their footsteps echo down the hall, then began to pull herself out of bed. Not only was she at a point where she absolutely needed to eat something, she was also going to play Elnora with everyone later and wanted to make her new character.

As Umi got off her bed, she felt a strong tug pulling her crotch back. The blanket came with her, snagging her foot. She tumbled, face planting onto the carpet with a thud.

"Oof!" Umi gasped. She laid on the floor, embarrassed by what just happened. She had not paid attention, and when she was rolling over in bed, her blanket had wrapped around her cock and balls. Umi stayed silent, listening for footsteps. When she did not hear any, she let out a sigh of relief, thankful nobody had heard her.

Taki and Shar went out the front door of the house, through the gate, then headed down the street. They walked a few blocks to the subway, took the stairs down into the terminal, and boarded their car, sitting next to each other.

Shar had been watching Taki all morning, and while she did not say anything, it was almost comical how eager Taki was to get to the arcade. Taki was dressed up, sporting a tight, midriff bearing top and khaki shorts. She even brushed her hair. Shar giggled. Not only could Taki not be sure if the blonde girl was going to show up, she did not even know what her name was.

Taki was staring at the floor, fidgeting with her fingers.

"What?" Taki asked as she glanced over and noticed Shar grinning stupidly at her.

"Nuhhhh-thin." Shar replied cheekily, kicking her legs.

"Yes, I'm hoping she's going to be there." Taki said, preempting Shar.

"I do, too. She seemed pretty cool. I wonder if she'll be up to fuck."

"I certainly hope so." Taki grinned, eager to get that girl's two thick cocks inside her.

"Well..." Shar adjusted her glasses and looked Taki over. "If she shows up, I think you're ready. You're looking pretty good."

"You think so?" Taki picked at her top, trying to make sure it was straight.

"Ah, yeah. Very fuckable."

"Okay." Taki nodded. "Thanks."

Shar turned away to hide her giggling. She was not used to seeing Taki be so nervous about something. It was cute.

The two sat quietly for a bit, Taki fidgeting, off in her own world.

"God, damnit..." Taki muttered as she grabbed her bulging cock through her shorts.

"Wow, gave yourself a pretty mean hard-on thinking about her, huh?"

Taki ignored her, pulling down her zipper and freeing her ever-hardening cock from the confines of her shorts. It wasn't just her cock acting up, her balls were in overdrive, too, and swelling with spunk. She wrapped her fingers around her cock and began beating away. Shar watched for a minute, then rolled over in her seat onto her knees with her back arched and ass in the air.

"Here." Shar said, holding on to the back of the seat and wiggling her behind.

"You mind?" Taki asked, shaking her dick.

"Nah, it's cool. Go for it."

"Thanks." Taki got up and stood behind Shar, flipping her short skirt up. Taki rested her cock between Shar's firm cheeks as she pulled the crotch of Shar's panties to the side, revealing her bare pussy. Without even a second glance, Taki plunged right in.

"Oh, yeah..." Taki sighed as the tight grip of Shar's warm pussy enveloped her cock. She began to move slowly and methodically, but struggled to enjoy it. There was an uncomfortable friction. "You're pretty dry."

"Yeah, I'm still spent from last night. Just fuck me until I'm horny. Go deep."

"Alright." Taki said as her hips slammed forward. She moved slower, each thrust going hard and deep, her hips slapping against Shar's ass.

"Ooh! That's a nice pace. I like it." Shar said as she relaxed. "Just go, a bit more, like, here..."

Shar shifted her hips and Taki responded. With the next thrust, Taki's cock angled up, mashing a spot near Shar's cervix. Shar felt a jolt run up her spine and her face became flush as her body heated up.

"Oh, hell yeah... that's the spot." Shar shivered as she finally got into it. With each thrust, her pussy moistened until she was dripping fluids onto the chair. "I'm feeling it now..."

"Heh, I can tell." Taki chuckled. She could feel Shar's fluids running down her cock and dripping from her balls. The dry friction had turned into a slippery, suckling sensation that gripped Taki's cock.

"By the way, is your sister okay?" Shar asked. She had hoped for a chance to fuck, but Umi had already cum. Instead, she settled for Umi's mom. "Does she usually go that hard when she works out?"

Taki chuckled and shook her head.

"No, normally she doesn't work out at all."

"Wait, what? And she started with all that?"

"Apparently. I told her she was going to be sore in the morning and she was like 'But I feel fine'."

"Ooh, ho ho ho..." Shar laughed and shook her head. "She's not going to be fine."

"No kidding. She usually wakes up by like six." Taki said as she picked up the pace.

"Rough." Char adjusted herself, popping her hips up so Taki could drill her deeper. "Mm, right there. You know, it's amazing how much your sister has changed."

"I know, right!" Taki threw up her hands, while continuing to thrust. "It's blowing my mind! She went from shy and depressed to having a girlfriend and hanging out after school with friends. I'm super happy about it, but damn."

"Zero to a hundred, hnn, real quick." Char said as a moan escaped her. She fixed her glasses again as Taki's thrusts were slowly knocking them off her face.

"No kidding. At home, too. She's been way more talkative and cheerful the last week."

"I think that's ahh-awesome. Mmm..."

As Taki continued to ream her, Shar was starting to succumb. She thought she was too spent to get anything out of it, yet deep down she could feel an orgasm building. She could not believe how long Taki was lasting, nor how hard her cock was. Of course, after being fucked senseless by Taki's mom the previous night, Shar did not have it in her to fight back. She was more or less just a wet hole.

"Jeez, you're relentless today. You-ah, you trying to make me cum first or something?" Shar said in surprise. She could feel Taki's swollen, engorged cock throbbing inside her, but it just would not blow. Taki's piston-like thrusts were going to become too much for her real soon.

"Hrn! Nope!" Taki stated bluntly as she tensed up. A moment later, waves of pleasure and relief filled her body as the orgasm hit her, and she finally let loose her pent-up cum. "HNNN!"

"Okay, there it is." Shar shuddered as hot cum flooded her womb. Taki grabbed Shar's hips and pulled her in tight, cumming as deep as she could.

"Nn-nyaaa..." Taki's voice quivered with ecstasy as she pumped everything she could squeeze out into Shar.

Shar rubbed her belly as she began to feel a bit of pressure building inside her.

"Oh nice, that's a good one."

After a few more spurts, Taki relaxed and her orgasm waned. The tension in her testicles was gone, but were nowhere near being drained.

"Haaa..." Taki sighed. She let go of Shar's hips and pulled out. Satisfied, Taki let herself go soft. She closed her eyes for a moment as the warm afterglow filled her body. "Okay, I'm feeling a lot calmer now."

"Good." Shar rolled over and pulled her cocksock off. Her dick was red and puffy, but still not fully erect. She shivered as the cool air hit her gaping, hot pussy. "You got me pretty close."

"I'll finish you if you'll clean me off real quick." Taki said, holding her cum and fluid soaked cock aloft.

"Sure."

Taki put a leg up on the seat beside Shar, her dick right in Shar's face. Shar turned and wrapped her arms around Taki's thighs, then opened her mouth and swallowed Taki's flaccid cock, licking and sucking it clean. She pushed herself back, sucking hard while slowly letting inch after inch of cock slide out of her mouth. Taki shivered as Shar gave her glans one more quick once over, then let go. Taki's dick swung out of Shar's mouth, now clean barring a little dampness from saliva.

"Boom." Shar wiped her mouth with her hand and gave Taki's dick a light, playful slap, causing it to swing back and forth. "Sharlie's quick clean service is now done. That will be one blow job, please."

"Payment coming right up." Taki took her leg off the seat and slipped her cock back down the leg of her shorts. She kneeled down between Shar's legs.

Taki could feel the heat coming from Shar's quivering pussy as a combination of her juices and Taki's cum leaked out. Taki grabbed her near flaccid dick, then gave her balls a light squeeze. They were soft and gave way easily, and felt like they were completely empty.

"That's a pretty weak erection."

"Well, yeah." Shar chided. "I would be in proper form if your mom hadn't fucked my brains out last night. My balls are drained."

"You're the one who wanted that."

"Heh, yeah..." Shar smiled and patted her belly as she remembered being smashed against the wall while Mina's massive cock bludgeoned her womb. "Totally worth it."

"Well, when you tell my mom to just go wild, she doesn't hold back." Taki said, knowing full well what it was like.

"I swear she was thrusting so hard it felt like my feet were off the ground half the time. It was awesome."

"You probably were. Dad and I are too big for her to do that to us, but I've seen sis get pushed up the wall a couple of time."

Shar sighed, gazing wistfully off into nowhere.

"I want a big dicked girlfriend."

A chime echoed through the subway car, and Taki looked up to see it was their stop.

"Woops." Taki said, realizing she had been doing a lot more talking than sucking. She began to feverishly jerk suck Shar's now completely flaccid dick, but stopped when there was no response. It was dead. "Sorry."

"Eh, don't worry about." Shar shrugged as she hopped off the seat and slid her cocksock back on. "I doubt anything would have come out. I'm still so spent I don't even feel blue balled."

"Well if you're up for it, I'll ride you on the way home."

"Cool."

Taki and Shar exited the subway car, then headed up the stairs and out of the terminal.

As they walked through the mall, Taki's eyes were going wild, searching everywhere for even a hint of golden blonde twin tails.

"Jeez, calm down." Shar held up her hand, snapping her fingers in Taki's face.

"I am calm." Taki pushed Shar's hand out of her face. "Just want to make sure we don't miss each other or something."

"Okay." Shar scanned the arcade as they approached. "I don't see her."

"I'm gonna walk around real quick."

"Then I'm gonna go get a soda."

Shar headed to the food court, quietly giggling to herself while Taki went into the arcade. Taki walked around, looking for the girl from last week. After going through the arcade twice, she sighed and shook her head, realizing she was being dumb. With how worked up she was getting over a girl she met once, it was no wonder Shar kept laughing at her.

Taki relaxed and started looking for something fun to play. She saw a group of five girls surrounding a racing game. Two were sitting on top of fake motorcycles used to control the game while the other three watched. The two leaned side to side while the screen showed them speeding through a canyon. Taki watched them play from afar.

"I can't... Hnn-ahhh!" One of the riders shuddered and moaned erotically. The bike shook back and forth with her, and on screen she drove off the road. "G-g-god d-damnit, now I'm-mmm ooff-fuh-fuh r-r-roa-ooohh shiiit!"

The bike vibrated violently, causing the girl to seize up. She shuddered and shook, gasping for breath.

"I couldn't... I just couldn't... ha... ha..." The girl stopped moving, having apparently lost. The girl next to her who she was racing laughed, swerved back and forth, then tensed up, focusing on her driving.

"Boom!" She yelled and threw up her hands as she crossed the finish line.

"Want to go again?"

"God no. I can't even feel my balls."

The two began to dismount the bikes, lifting up their hips. They both slid a massive, ribbed dildo connected to the bike seat out of themselves, then hopped off the bike. The girl who lost stumbled as she hit the ground, her legs trembling for cumming too hard. Another friend grabbed her before she fell and held her up.

"Wow, you got wrecked." The one girl laughed.

"No shit." The loser grumbled.

"Loser finishes the winner." The winning girl crossed her arms and smiled smugly, moving her hips and waving around her veiny, red, precum dripping cock.

"Oh, damn..." Taki muttered in surprised. She had not seen it because the girl was facing away from her, but the girl who won was sporting a massive cock with hefty balls to match. Not Umi sized, but still well above average.

The loser girl stared down the massive, throbbing dick as others in the group started bantering her.

"You got to do it."

"Yeah, don't be a bitch. You started it."

"Oh my god, fine!" The loser yelled as the other laughed.

The group walked over to a bench and the winner girl sat down. She leaned back with her arms behind her head and spread her legs. Her huge cock towered in front of her, and her large swollen balls hung low, sagging with cum.

The loser turned around and the winner angled her cock down, lining it up with the wet pussy right in front of her. The loser threw herself back, quickly sinking the cock balls deep into herself.

She shuddered, her eyes twitching and body trembling as a weak load spilled from the tip of her barely erect dick. The orgasm seemed to be the last of the girl's strength as she suddenly stopped moving. She sat red faced and gasping for breath, stuck in place on the other girls lap by the rock-hard cock inside her.

There was some talk that Taki could not hear, then laughing. A couple of the other girls stepped up. Each took an arm and lifted the loser up, then slammed her back down, resulting in the her letting out a loud, ecstatic moan. They did it again and again, moving faster and giggling as they used their friend like a human sex toy.

The loser twitched and jerked as her pussy was stretched and her womb was hammered. Her erotic voice filled the arcade, and the huge dick inside her bulged out her belly every time she was pushed down on it. The girl came again. It did not matter how worn out she was, she was going to feel a cock that big.

"Oh damn, I'm closer than I thought!" The winner girl moved her hands from behind her head and gripped the bench.

"Thank gaaaawd!" The loser howled.

After about a minute longer of the winner girl clearly doing her best to hold it in and prolong the loser's punishment, the accumulated pleasure of the motorcycle game and a tight hot pussy finally got to her, and she blew.

"Ahhhh yeah! HAAA! Take iiiiiiiit!" The winner girl wrapped her arms around the loser, forcing her down on her orgasming cock. She grunted and grit her teeth as her legs shook and her cum pumped. Taki could see her swollen balls pulsing from where she was.

The loser's belly swelled, rapidly at first, then slower as it went on. Just as Taki thought it was over, the winner squeezed her nearly empty testicles between her thighs, forcing the rest out. Apparently finished, she relaxed, said something, and the other girls pulled the loser off. The winner girl's large, flaccid cock slipped out and landed on her thigh with a meaty, wet slap. She leaned back on the bench and closed her eyes for a moment, savoring the feeling.

To Taki's surprise, the loser girl stubbornly stayed on her feet, stumbling for a moment due to the huge load sloshing around inside her. The winner got up and laughed as the loser punched her in the shoulder, then the group walked out of the arcade, off to another part of the mall.

The whole show had made Taki hard again, but she ignored it. She walked over and looked at the motorcycle game, thinking it would be fun for her and Shar to play. She turned, took one more quick look around, then headed over to the food court find Shar.

"No luck?" Shar asked. As Taki sat down next to her, she noticed the large bulge in Taki's shorts. "Are you hard again?"

"No, and yes. She wasn't there." Taki slipped her hand down her shorts, grabbing her erect cock and adjusting it to be more comfortable.

"Not really surprised about either, we are here earlier than we were last week."

Taki glanced at her phone.

"Oh yeah, guess so. I did find a cool game to play."

"Which one?"

"Motorcycle racing one. You steer by leaning to the side and you control how fast you're going by squeezing the huge dildo connected to the seat with your pussy."

"Huh, that sounds fun."

The was a pause as Shar sucked away at her soda. Taki leaned back in her chair, looking around the food court. She felt calmer, having realized she was psyching herself out over the blonde girl. Her hand went to her lap, and she absentmindedly squeezed and played with her dick through her shorts.