Hammer Cock High Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, how did that show we were watching end? I fell asleep." Shar asked.

"Hmm?" It took Taki a moment to figure out what she was talking about. "Oh, right. From what part?"

"Uhh..." Shar looked down at the table, drumming her fingers as she tried to remember how much she watched. "It was after Kim and Jet got separated. They were fighting that woman with the controllable tentacle dicks and there was an avalanche. I don't remember what happened after that."

"Wow, really? You missed literally the best part." Taki said, looking across the food court.

"Then tell me!"

Taki chuckled, then began to recant the rest of the show.

"Okay, so Kim survived, but the tentacle woman had put her past her limit. She was shooting precum like crazy, but managed to drag herself the rest of the way up the mountain and get to the temple."

"Was the orb there?" Char asked. "'Cause I was starting to think it was a trick and didn't exist at all."

"No, it was real. It was just sitting on a pedestal in a small cave near the top of the mountain."

"Oh nice. Did she use it to fix herself?"

"Nope, she couldn't handle the power. The moment she tried to use it she let out a huge burst of cum, then dropped the orb and grabbed her dick, trying to hold it in."

"I was going to say, that seemed too easy. So she finally starting cumming?"

"Yup, and then the Empress showed up."

"Uh oh."

"She mocked Kim while Kim's balls swelled like crazy because she was holding it in. There was some back and forth about power and stuff, then the empress absorbed the power from the orb."

"What? I thought the show kept going on about how none could handle it. Kim couldn't."

"Yeah, but Kim was basically already cumming so she couldn't do anything with it. The empress only absorbed what she could."

"Wow, okay. Smart villain."

"Then she got all buff and massive. She picked up Kim and started fucking her with her new super cock. Instead of pulling Kim's hands off her dick, she wanted to fuck her until she literally couldn't hold it in even with her hands."

Shar nodded as she took a sip of her soda, listening intently. Now she really wished she had not fallen asleep.

"All of the sudden the Empress' stomach bulges out, and you can see the outline of a huge cock."

"No way. Jet?"

"Hell yeah. She found her way to the temple, took the orb that the Empress dropped, and absorbed all of it. She was like twice as big as the Empress."

"What? How?"

"It was all the training she did before she met Kim. Remember how Kim kept saying she had trained wrong for years?"

Shar nodded.

"Turns out that while it didn't make her very strong, it had apparently tempered her body in a way that it could store a huge amount of eroti-ki."

"Oh, ho ho." Shar laughed. "No wonder they kept mentioning that. Did she dick the Empress to death?"

"Pretty much."

"Good. She was total bitch."

Taki shrugged.

"I don't know, I thought her character was pretty cool. And they didn't actually say she died, but when Jet was done with her, she had cum so much she looked like a corpse. It was kind of creepy."

"Oh, gross." Shar stuck out her tongue in disgust. "That show had a lot of brutal moments in it. That's awesome. I'm guessing Kim died then?"

"No, actually. Almost. It was really cool. So at that point, Kim couldn't hold it in anymore."

"Right, and because of the technique used on her balls, once she started cumming, she was going to cum until she died."

Taki nodded.

"Her arms were tired and her balls were all swollen, like, five times sis's."

"Damn, that's huge."

"Ridiculously huge. She couldn't take it anymore, though, so she finally let go of her dick and started cumming so hard it splattered the ceiling. She was like 'Thank you. For everything.' to Jet and really let it go."

"Noooo..."

"You could see her wasting away as she was cumming herself to death when Jet picked her up and slammed her down on her super cock."

"Ooh! Secret technique?"

"I guess? She did something that connected her eroti-ki to Kim's... I think? It didn't really explain it, but that's what I'm assuming because Kim's body rejuvenated while Jet's super muscle form started withering away."

"Ah, that's so cool."

"It was really cool. Basically, Jet used all the eroti-ki she absorbed from the orb to help Kim survive the life ending orgasm ability. There was a big flash, and when it was over they were both alive, but really weak and scrawny."

"Oh god, I love touching ending like that." Shar cooed, then slurped her soda. She raised a brow as a huge, smug, smirk grew across Taki's face.

"And then there was the last scene."

"Last scene?" Shar stopped drinking. She knew from the look on Taki's face that it was something big.

"Yeah, they were both lying on the ground talking about how powerful Jet was and Jet said it didn't matter if she didn't have Kim. Jet said it was so much power she was still horny from it. Since Kim no longer had to worry about cumming, she spread her legs and told Kim to go at it."

"Okay... that's really sweet." Shar said hesitantly, knowing there had to be more.

"And then, while they were fucking..." Taki quieted down to a whisper. She leaned in over the table to Shar, whose eyes were wide with anticipation. "They kissed."

Shar was stunned.

"Really?" Shar gasped in shock. "Are you serious? On TV? They... kissed?"

"Yup." Taki nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "And it wasn't just a quick peck. It was straight up, full on making out. Tongue and everything."

"Holy..." Shar looked away and turned red. "God, and I thought the violence was intense."

"It caught me off guard, too." Taki chuckled.

"Good lord..."

The two sat for a bit as Shar finished her soda, her mind filled with perverse thoughts of mouth to mouth kissing. Her cup ran dry, and she stared blankly at her straw for moment.

"Ready?" Taki asked.

"Huh?" Shar jumped, remembering where she was. "Oh yeah, let's go."

"You're still thinking about it, aren't you?" Taki asked with a smug little grin.

"No! I'm not!" Shar snapped back. She crushed her soda cup and threw it in the trash. "Shut up..."

"Alright, alright." Taki threw up her hands, chuckling.

The two headed back into the arcade, where Shar followed Taki over to the motorcycle game. Shar examined the motorcycle. There was a large, ribbed dildo built into the seat, and the front part had a long, retractable tube for her cock. In between the two was a gap for her testicles to hang down.

"Hard Ride." Shar said, reading the name of the machine. She reached out and squeezed the large dildo, which was still moist with other girls' fluids. "Damn, that's a thick controller."

"Let's do it." Taki stripped her shorts and panties off and set them in a small cubby connected to the machine. She straddled the bike, slipping her still erect cock into the tube, then penetrated herself with the large dildo, slowly pulling herself down and forcing it inside. Already aroused, it slid in easy despite its girth. She shifted her hips back and forth as she adjusted to her insides being stretched. Her balls swung freely in the small gap between the two.

Taki contracted her groin muscles, giving the large dildo a good squeeze. To her relief, despite the ribs, it did not dig into any dangerous spots. She smiled, excited to play the game.

"I'm ready. Actually, wait." Shar said as she settled in. She looked at the screen, pulled her glasses down, then took them off and gently tossed them towards the cubby, where they landed on her skirt and panties. "Cool, I can see the screen from here."

They started the game, flipped through the tracks, and settled on an underwater cavern racetrack with some glass tunnels.

"I'm gonna own you at this." Shar said with undue confidence.

"Oh are you." Taki replied, almost laughing.

"Yup. You see, my balls are so empty right now, I've reached a state of zero arousal. Nothing can make me cum."

"Didn't I almost make you cum on the train."

"No. I just said that to make you feel better." Shar replied, lying through her teeth.

"Suuuure." Taki said mockingly.

The dildo gently vibrated, simulating the feeling of the bikes starting and warming Taki up. After a countdown, the race began. Taki squeezed tight with her pussy, and on the screen she began to move. The tighter she squeezed the dildo, the faster she went, but the vibration increased. She backed off some, trying to find a balance of speed and stimulation she could handle.

Taki glanced at her minimap and was shocked. The dot that was Shar was twice as far through the map than she was, and only getting further ahead.

"How the hell-nnn, are you so far ahead?" Taki asked while trying to pick up the pace.

"I told you. Zero arousal. I don't feel anything." Shar said in a monotone voice.

Not even a moment after speaking, a sharp turn came out of nowhere. Shar leaned into it, trying to make the turn, but was going too fast and ran off the track. Her bike began to vibrate violently.

"Oh, shoot. Shit! OH GAAAWD! HnnnnNNNYAAA!" Shar howled in ecstasy as the vibrations of the massive dildo she was squeezing tightly suddenly increased tenfold. Her toes curled and her body tensed up. Waves of pleasure surged through her body. She was stunned for a moment, but managed to force herself to relax her pussy. Through the blinding pleasure she somehow managed to get back onto the road. "Holy... ha... ha... ha..."

Shar completely stopped to catch her breath. She could not believe how intense it was. She had lost her zen-like state of control and was now panting like a bitch. Her body felt hot, her pussy fluids spilled out from under her, running down the side of the bike, and her cock throbbed painfully while her legs shook uncontrollably. Precum ran down the tube, and her balls were churning up cum so quickly they were itching.

Taki looked over in surprise.

"Holy crap, did you cum?"

"N-no."

"Wow, that's amazing."

"Damn... Right..." Shar gasped as she gently squeezed the dildo to start moving again. Her sensitivity was much higher now, but she was far enough ahead that she could afford to go slower.

Taki looked back to her screen, watching the track minimap. She was behind Shar, so that turn had to be coming up. She needed to slow down and make it because, unlike Shar, if she went off the road, she was not going to survive.

Seeing it coming, Taki relaxed and turned hard, swinging around the corner.

"Ha! Made it!"

"Good... for you..." Shar gasped, now at the point of almost edging.

The race continued, with Taki now able to match Shar's pace, but still unable to catch up. She tried to squeeze harder, but it was too much. She could feel an orgasm welling up deep within her, and she had to back off.

"Oh, just cum already!" Taki barked at Shar.

"No!" Shar grunted, stubbornly keeping her own orgasm at bay. She picked up the speed, then gasped, squealing as she turned hard. "HEEEEEEE!"

Taki tried to look over, but could not take her eyes off her own screen and missed what direction Shar had turned.

"What was that? What's coming?"

"Nothing." Shar eyes were wide with shock, as if she had just avoided death.

"Oh, come on-"

"No! Get wrecked!"

"Tch." Taki turned back to her screen, focusing hard. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Shar making very sharp turns back and forth, and she seemed to be going very slow.

"This is so cool." Shar muttered.

"What is?"

"You'll see."

The track got darker as Taki descended into a cave. She was going uncomfortably fast, but she was too far behind not too and this was her chance to catch up. Suddenly, the road opened up into a massive cavern. It was a beautiful glowing blue, and she could see water far below.

"Oh, that is cool-SHIT!" Taki registered her mistake at the last moment, but could not react in time. The decent into the large cavern was a set of switchback turns, and she had completely missed it. She had flown right off the first one, and on the screen she was careening through the air towards the ground. Taki tensed up, knowing full well what was coming.

"Crap, crap crap crap-HNNNNNN!"

Her bike hit the ground and the dildo blasted her, shaking her entire body. It wrecked her pussy, violently stimulating every inch of her insides with incredible vibration. Her juices gushed, cock throbbed, and balls swelled, and the orgasm she had been suppressing started to bellow up. She grit her teeth and tensed up, her face contorting as she desperately tried to hold on. A timer on screen was counting down to when she would respawn on the track.

"No, no, noooo...." Taki back arched and her toes curled. Her entire body was on fire, so much so that even her shirt brushing her nipples was too much to take. Her hips shook like crazy as the relentless vibration abused her spasming pussy. Her fingers curled tightly around the handle bars, but she could not stop it. She seized up around the dildo, and the moment her bike returned to the track and the vibration ended, she exploded. "GAAAAAAAH!"

Taki shuddered and shook as she fell victim to her orgasm. Her pent up cum blasted down the tube, her pained testicles pumping like crazy. Giant letters flashed onto the screen saying she had been eliminated, but she could not read it or even see straight. She could nothing but just cum until her body finally started to calm down.

"Ha... ha... ha..." Taki gasped for breath, her head fuzzy from the pleasure. She shivered as another small orgasm shot through her, her cock spurting one last small load down the tube. Able to see straight again, she groaned as the first thing she saw were the flashing letters on the screen. "Damnit!"

"Haaaa, ha ha ha ha! I win!" Shar laughed, giddy with joy.

"You don't win unless you actually finish the race." Taki said, pointing at her screen.

"Don't be a sore los-oh. You're right." Shar's heart sank a bit as she read the message on her screen. "Are you serious? 'The competition has been eliminated, cross the finish line to secure your victory'? Oh, come on! I won!"

"Keep going. I you're almost done!" Taki lifted herself off the dildo, her fluids splashing everywhere, and hopped off the bike. "You're still doing really good."

"I need to cum so baaaad!" Shar groaned. After going off the road, she had been barely managing to keep it together. Her pussy was practically convulsing from the pleasure, and her balls were swollen and churning. Her cock, which she could not even get erect minutes ago, was now so hard it hurt. "I'm... I'm gonna-"

"Hold it in! Look!" Taki pointed at the screen. "Final stretch! It's all a straightaway now!

"Oh! I'm almost there!" Shar refocused herself. Finding her second wind, she squeezed the vibrating dildo hard, causing herself to moan loudly. "HOOOOhhhhh..."

"You got this! Embrace the pleasure, don't let it get the best of you."

Shar went silent, gritting her teeth and squeezing hard, the vibrations running up her cock and shaking her swollen balls. Her legs began to quiver and shake, her thighs slapping the side of the bike as the stimulation overtook her. Her body ached for release, but she ignored it and pressed on. An increasing stream of precum ran down the tube, and her pussy juices were pooling around the bottom of the bike. The orgasm started to break through her resistance, and waves of ecstasy tremored through her body, but it had been held off just long enough. She passed the finish line. Shar threw up her arms.

"I did it! I did it-ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE!?" Shar threw her head back and howled as the dildo suddenly went full blast, vibrating so hard her entire body shook. "Ahhhnn! HAAAAA!"

Shar leaned forward and grabbed the handle bars as she forcefully shot a huge load down the tube. Her pussy clamped tightly around the vibrating dildo, which only made it more intense. Her hips rocked, and for a moment she blacked out, only to instantly come back to the violent pleasure.

"Hnnaaah! Shhhh-aaah!" She moaned and shook uncontrollably as she suffered through the prolonged orgasm, the huge vibrating dildo forcing her to continue cumming. Finally, after a half minute of every last drop of cum being forced out of her the vibrations stopped, and Shar could feel herself coming down. The waves of intense pleasure dissipated, and her orgasm finally faded. She stared vacantly for as her pleasure fried brain rebooted itself, and she was able to think straight again. Her shirt felt wet, and with a quick grope of her breasts, she realized she had cum so hard she even lactated. She was not sure about anything below her waist, because she had lost all feeling there. She could not even feel the large dildo inside her.

Shar sat on the bike, sweating and gasping for breath, too exhausted to do anything. Small residual orgasms rumbled through her as she started to feel the dildo again.

"Awesome! Look at that!" Taki exclaimed, excitedly pointing at the screen. "You're on the leader board!"

"Huh?" Shar shook her head and tried to focus on the screen. Her eyes went wide as she realized what she was looking at. "Oh my god, yes!"

She was looking at the name entry for the highscores for that track. It showed the top fifty, and she was number thirty-two.

"I'm in the highscores!" Shar gasped, grinning ear to ear as she hastily entered her initials.

"You shredded through the first half of the track, imagine if you hadn't messed up."

"I know, right? I bet I could get top ten."

"Wow. Nice job." Another voice said.

Taki's heart skipped a beat, and she quickly turned around. Behind her was a small girl with blonde twin tails and beautiful, deep blue eyes wearing a familiar looking white and purple zip up hoodie. It was her. It was the girl from last week.

"Hey, how's it going?" Taki said, greeting the girl calmly and confidently. It had been a week since Taki had seen her, but the second impression was the same as the first. This girl was beautiful.

"It's going well." The girl's eyes darted down, then back up as she quickly checked Taki out.

"Takiiiii... Heeeeeelp..." Shar groaned. "I'm stuck. I can't feel my legs."

"Oh, yeah. One sec." Taki stepped up to the bike, wrapped her arms around Shar's quivering body, and lifted her up. There was a squelch of fluids as the dildo popped out of Shar.

"Nnnn... I think I just came again."

"Well, nothing came out." Taki carried Shar over to a bench and set her down. Shar slumped back and let out a sigh.

"Victory..." Shar mumbled quietly and raised her fist into the air.

Taki turned around to see the blonde girl had already stripped her lower half and was up on the bike Shar had used, straddling the dildo. Taki bit her lip, aroused by the sight of the girl's two thick cocks dangling between her legs.

"Wanna race?" Taki asked, getting back on the other bike.

"Yeah, this game looks awesome." The girl pulled herself down, taking the large dildo inch by inch. She moaned as it sunk all the way in. "Hooo..."

Taki's could feel her arousal rising as she watched the girl's pussy gush, her fluids running down the side of the bike. Her two cocks sprung up, hardening and swelling. Taki admired their thickness as she remounted the other bike and dildo.

"Wow, you took it all." Taki said with a smirk. She may have lost to Shar, but this girl was smaller and tighter, so the dildo would affect her more. "Can you handle it?"

"Yeah, I've had bigger." The girl grinned, her expression even a bit smug as she patted her belly. "Much bigger."

"Well experienced?" Taki joked.

"Kind of. My friend at school is huge."

"Nice."

The two flipped through the tracks, trying to decide on what looked fun.

"What track do you want to do? I really liked the cavern one." Taki said.

"Maybe... Actually, this one looks fun." The girl pointed at the screen.