Hammer Cock High Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a silence as the two pondered what they had heard.

"You think she was lying about all that?" Shar asked. "I mean, it was kind of odd."

Taki shrugged.

"I don't think so, but who knows." Taki said. From what she had heard from Umi, Rena had never told her anything that sounded farfetched or made up.

"I mean, I agree, she didn't seem like the type to make stuff up for attention, but that was still kind of weird."

Shar paused for a moment, thinking.

"You know, I think I know what she was talking about."

"Huh..." Taki mumbled, wondering where this was going.

"Well, think about it. Families listening to a boss, a woman who got the bosses attention causing internal feuds. She's good with a gun. I think she's the daughter of a mob boss." Shar said with a convinced look on her face.

Taki slowly turned her head towards Shar, then looked away and rolled her eyes. Rena was decent at the zombie game, but she handled the controller nothing like a real firearm. She clearly did not have experience. Taki thought about it for a moment.

"Or, more likely, her dad is the head of a huge corporation or something like that." Taki said.

"Oh, yeah that makes more sense." Shar said, looking somewhat disappointed. "Well, anyway, let's go find something to play if you're up for it."

Taki inhaled and let out an anxious sigh.

"Yeah, sounds good."