Hammer Cock High Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, let's do that." Taki nodded.

They selected the track, and the screen changed. They were now high in the sky on a metal road held up by a variety of propellers, wings, balloons and more. It was a race through a steampunk style flying city.

"Woah..." The girl muttered as she looked over the screen. She wiggled her butt back and forth, adjusting the dildo inside her. Taki did the same, and after a short countdown, the race started.

Taki squeezed the dildo and began to move, already familiar with how much she could handle. She glanced over to see the girl shaking as she squeezed to hard, moaned, then backed off. Confident she had the advantage, Taki focused on the track. She whizzed around airships and floating buildings, across metal grates, and through a steampunk workshop. Even pacing herself, the vibration was starting to get to her, her cock now fully erect and balls getting heavier. Taki glanced at the minimap and was hit with déjà vu.

The girl was almost half the track ahead of her. Taki turned her head to see the girl squeezing the dildo as tight as she could, red faced as the vibrations hammered her. Shocked, Taki squeezed tight trying to catch up.

"Hnnngg!" Taki grunted as the vibrations increased dramatically, stirring up her already sensitive pussy. She could feel an immense orgasm building deep inside her, the pressure in her loins growing, yet she was still nowhere close to catching up. This girl was a monster.

Squeezing hard, Taki pushed herself to the limit. Her cock throbbed and precum began to leak. Her testicles swelled and her insides trembled as she soon found herself edging, yet no closer to catching up. Just as she was about to give up and cum, the girl started to break down.

"Haa... haa... haa... Hnn..."

Taki could hear the girl's breath getting more ragged and her moans louder. She was way in the lead, but had over done it. It sounded like she was going to cum any moment. Taki backed off and relaxed, a glob of precum slipping out as she barely avoided an orgasm. She paused for a moment to cool down as she prayed the girl would pop. Her prayers were almost immediately answered.

"Ha... Ha... HNNAAAH!" The girl moaned and shook as she came.

Taki squeezed the dildo and giggled at her now inevitable victory, then stopped as she felt hot liquid hit her left leg. She looked over and her jaw dropped. The girl's left dick was in the tube, but she was cumming out of her right.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Taki gasped, exasperated by her dire need to cum.

"No. Tactics." She replied, gritting her teeth as she bared the brunt of the dildo going wild inside her. Another load escaped her right dick, splashing Taki's leg again.

"But that's... uhg..." Taki sighed and gave up. She relaxed her pussy, and the dildo slowed down to a meager buzz. She took her hands off the handlebars and leaned back, watching the girl tear through the track while orgasming several more times.

As the girl passed the finish line, Taki gasped in shock as her dildo turned on full blast. Her screen flashed 'Hell Mode' and told her to finish the race if she could, which annoyed her even more since she was so far behind that was impossible. Taki put her hand on her belly, feeling the wild vibrations emanating through her body from the dildo as it rapidly brought her to climax. The pleasure welled up within her, her balls tightened, and she let loose her load, apathetically watching it gush down tube.

"Nnn... Whatever." Taki grumbled as she shuddered from the orgasm.

"AH, HA HA HA HAAAA!" Shar doubled over, her hands on her knees, gasping for breath as she laughed hysterically. "You just can't win."

"HnnnnHAAA!" The girl jerked and shuddered as she suddenly came again. Since Taki had been eliminated, she was hit with a victory burst, signaling she had made it into the high score. She came from her right again, the dildo wrenching out what was left in her aching left testicle before it stopped vibrating. The girl paused for minute afterwards, trying to control herself and calm her body as she quivered. The entire time, she had a smug grin on her face.

Taki hopped off the bike, feeling a bit irritated. She watched the girl put in her initials for the highscore, then lift herself off the bike and slowly dismount. She seemed giddy over her win, then suddenly bent over and grabbed her still erect left cock.

"Unbalanced..." The girl muttered as she jerked her left dick as fast as she could.

"Oh yeah, your balls are really lopsided." Taki said, noticing how her right testicle was incredibly swollen and round compared to the left, which look practically shriveled. Taki grinned, seeing her opportunity. She leaned back against the rear of the bike and reached down, lifting her balls and presenting herself to the girl.

"Let me help you."

"Ah..." The girl stared at the still wet pussy in front of her. Without a second thought, she stepped over, put her hands on Taki's hips, and rammed it in.

Taki smiled as the girl split her open and vigorously pounded away, her right cock bouncing off Taki's thigh with every thrust. The girl's cocks were average in length, but had a nice thickness to it that stretched Taki just enough. Taki shuddered at the thought of having both of then inside her at the same time.

"HNNNN-Ahhh..." After not even fifteen seconds, the girl seized up. Her urethra bulged as her testicle pumped a thick, goopy load directly into Taki's womb. Taki was taken aback by how dense it was, and the hot cum rapidly filled her and then some, her inflated womb distending her belly. To Taki's surprise, despite the amount she just came, the girl did not stop. Her cock did not feel any softer, and she was thrusting even harder.

"Oh... damn..." Taki mumbled as the sparks of pleasure running through her became more intense, and she began to really feel it. Her cock stiffened and pussy quivered, and every thrust caused the cum in her womb to shift and slosh, stimulating her further. She took a deep breath and tried to control herself, but the girl was relentless.

Taki winced as the girl suddenly bent over and ran her tongue around Taki's glans. A second later, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of Taki's precum spewing cock, sucking hard as she continued to thrust away. The pleasure flared through Taki's body, almost causing her to cum.

"Woah, nnn-bit much." Taki gasped as moans escaped her. Her cock throbbed as the girl worked her glans even harder, and Taki tightened around the girl's dick.

"Aw, come on. You can handle it." Shar said, watching intently from her seat with a grin, waiting for Taki to blow.

Taki looked over at Shar, annoyed by the challenge. Shar stared back with a giddy stupid grin. The two locked eyes, but in her peripheral Shar could see Taki's cock swelling, veins bulging as her testicles started to contract. Taki's gaze was finally broken by her eyes rolling back as she finally succumbed to the pleasure.

"Gonna-Nnngaah!"

Taki patted the girls head, trying to warn her, but the orgasm came to fast. Her hot cum burst into the girl's mouth, inflating her cheeks. The girl's eyes went wide as she was taken by surprise, but then promptly gulped it down. A moment later, she returned the favor, unleashing her own load while still guzzling Taki's.

"Hoooo-leee!" Taki grit her teeth and her body shook, overwhelmed as the girl made her orgasm even more intense. Her belly grew bigger as another load filled her while her own was being sucked out. Her fingers gripped the bike tightly while she tried to keep herself from collapsing.

Finally, the girl released Taki's cock. Taki sighed with relief as one last spurt escaped her, splattering the girls face. The girl was aggressively horny and still erect, but she was wearing down. She was breathing harder and sweating more than Taki.

"Oh wow... I'm really... filling you up..." The girl said proudly as she wiped Taki's cum off her face. She stared at the cum-inflated belly in front of her for a moment, then put her hands on it, digging her fingers into Taki's distended abs.

"Mmm..." Taki shivered as the girl's fingers dug into her stretched and sensitive stomach. The pressure on her inflated womb felt incredible.

"Huh..." The girl muttered and let go.

"What?" Taki asked, glad to have a moment to recover.

"I was... just testing something." The girl said in between breaths. "One more, please."

"Go for it." Taki said, happy to see this girl was enjoying her body.

The girl started to move again, this time slower and deeper. As Taki started to get into it, the cock inside her started to swell.

"Already?" Taki felt another thick load sliding up the girl's urethra. Taki relaxed and the girl squeezed it out, the final, meager load barely adding to Taki's inflation.

"Okay... I'm... I'm good now. Thank you." The girl said as she pulled out, hot fluids and cum dripping from her cock. She gave Taki's abs one more pat before stepping back. "You have a great pussy."

"Thanks." Taki replied as she stood upright, her distended belly jiggling with cum. "You can really cum a lot."

"Yeah, when I get unbalanced like that I go a little crazy." The girl said.

"I didn't mind one bit." Taki flexed her abs and tightened her core, lightly squeezing the large load if cum in her womb. The pressure and sloshing was causing constant stimulation, keeping Taki pleasantly aroused. "You have some nice thick cocks. I'd love to take both at once."

The girl looked up at Taki for a moment, then turned away with a small smile.

"I'll think about it." She said as she playfully smushed her two flaccid cocks together. Taki inhaled, biting her lip as she tried to control herself.

"Hey, if you two are done, let's go play the zombie shooter game." Shar interrupted as she got off the seat.

"Alright, one sec." Taki said as she carefully put on her shorts. "Unless there's something else you want to play."

"No, I like that game." The girl replied as she was slid on her second cock sock and skirt.

"Cool." Taki smiled, excited that things were going so well. She took one last glance at the motorcycle game and noticed something that was left behind. "Shar, your panties."

"Huh?" Shar slid her hand down between her legs. She had put her cocksock back on, but her pussy was bare. "Oh, right. Thanks. I was wondering why it felt breezy."

The three made their way to the back of the arcade, both Shar and the girl feeling satisfied while the large amount of cum kept Taki aroused. Taki took the middle spot with Shar to her right and the girl to her left.

"We'll wait if you want to go drain yourself." Shar said reaching over and giving Taki's inflated belly a light slap.

"Mm, Nah, I'm fine. This feels pretty good." Taki said as the dense load churned inside her. Each girl took their gun, and, after some fidgeting with menus, the game started. Taki glanced over at the girl, trying to be as casual and cool as she could.

"By the way, we never actually introduced ourselves. I'm Taki and this is Sharlie."

"You can call me Shar." Shar smiled and waved.

"Hello." The girl waved back. "My name is Rena."

"Rena." Taki repeated her name. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same to you." Rena replied.

As Taki focused on the game and was about to shoot, she completely froze. It finally hit her. Blonde twin tails, pretty blue eyes, a little bit taller than Umi, two dicks, and her name was Rena. Taki's jaw dropped in shock. The girl she was hitting on was her sister's best friend.

"Taki, what are you doing? Keep shooting!" Shar said as she frantically shot at the screen, hitting barely anything.

"Sorry." Taki snapped out of it and continued to play. She glanced at Rena again, wondering what to do. The best thing would be to say she Umi's sister, but another thought arose.

If this was in fact that Rena, this would also be a perfect opportunity to see what she really thought about Umi. Umi usually told them all about her day, but Taki wanted to hear from the friend herself what she actually thought of her sister. She wanted to know if this girl actually considered Umi a friend.

"So, how old are you?" Taki asked. "I'm eighteen."

"Twenty-one." Rena answered.

Taki paused for a moment, then continued.

"You said you go to school, so that makes you a third year?"

"No, first year. Got a late start."

"Oh, okay." Taki paused again. She did not remember Umi ever saying anything about Rena being older than her. "Which school?"

"Hammer Cock High."

"Hey, your-" Shar stopped talking as Taki shot her a look.

"Your what?" Rena asked.

"Thinking about going to that school next year, I heard that place was awesome." Taki said, glancing at Shar. Shar raised a brow, but backed off.

"It's really nice there. Are you transferring?" Rena asked.

"No, I'm actually still in middle school. I was born just after the cutoff date for the school year so I don't get to be in my sister's grade."

Taki's flinched as she realized her mistake in mentioning her sister.

"I've made some great friends at school..." Rena sighed, wistfully looking away for a moment. "But I would have loved to go with my sisters, too."

Taki silently exhaled in relief. She was sure Rena was going to ask who her sister was, but it seemed Rena's thoughts turned to her own.

"I'm guessing you don't get to see them very often?" Taki said.

"Why do you ask?" Rena glanced up at Taki.

"It's just last week you said something about being home alone all the time, so I figured they weren't around."

Rena paused for a moment, lowering her gun. She turned towards Taki and looked up at her, surprised.

"You remember that?"

"Yeah." Taki answered, wondering if it had come off as weird.

"Wow." Rena turned back to the game. "Well, no. I never see them anymore because I live by myself."

"You live by yourself while going to school?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Family matters."

"Oh." Taki said, unsure of how she should even reply to that. "Did you get into a big fight or something?"

"Not really a fight, its... a complicated family matter."

"I see." Intrigued, Taki fished for more, completely forgetting about Umi. "If you don't want to talk about it that's fine, I was just curious. You're an interesting girl."

Rena chuckled, then went back to focusing on the game. Taki worried that she had pried a bit too much, but Rena did not seem like she was upset about it. After a few minutes, she finally spoke again.

"I'm a bastard child."

"W-what? How?" Taki stammered, surprised. Shar paused for a moment, also caught off guard.

"My dad is a very important person. So important that even who she loves matters to a bunch of people. Those people didn't like who she chose."

"So what? Why should she care what they think?"

"Because it could heavily effect their lives."

"How?" Taki had no idea what Rena was talking about.

Rena paused for a moment, glancing away as she seemed to be thinking about what to say.

"I'm not going to say too much, but the decisions my dad makes have a huge effect on a lot of people, and my mom was from one of their families. This made the other families unhappy. They claimed mom was just doing it for influence and status. After years, they finally pressured dad and mom into splitting, but people still worried that because of me being a connection to my mom and her family, my dad would unconsciously favor them, so I had to go."

"Had... to go?" Taki muttered, shocked by this girl's story.

"Yup." Rena nodded. "And that's when I realized all those people were right."

Taki's jaw dropped.

"What do you mean they were right?"

"When we talked about where I would go, they asked mom to go with me. She refused."

"What? Why?"

Rena chuckled and shook her head.

"Her excuse was that the whole thing was too heartbreaking and she wanted to be with her family."

"Are... you serious?" Taki was flabbergasted.

Rena nodded.

"It was pretty obvious, though, that she just rather live a comfortable life with her rich family than be with her own GOD DAMN DAUGHTER!" Rena yelled as she bashed the gun against the stand in frustration.

Taki and Shar glanced at each other.

Rena's eyes went wide, realizing what she had done. She quickly looked at Taki and Shar, who were both taken aback.

"I... sorry." Rena muttered nervously checking the gun to make sure she did not break it.

"It's okay." Taki responded.

"No, I-I didn't mean-"

"It's cool. I get it." Taki said. "It sounds like you've been through some rough shit. If you want to vent, go for it."

Rena paused, then took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. She stood still for a moment, watching as Taki and Shar went back to playing.

"Thank you. I didn't mean to yell, I just... I actually haven't talked to anyone about this before and I thought I was more over it than I am."

"I'd have a hard time getting over it if my dad did that."

"Dad didn't have a choice."

"I find that hard to believe. What conceivable reason could justify kicking your own child out?"

"There are reasons."

"Come on, no there isn't." Taki insisted, worried that Rena was justifying being kicked out.

Rena turned towards Taki, and their eyes met. Her gaze was serious, and she spoke sternly and concisely.

"There are reasons."

Taki was unconvinced, but let it go. It was possible, but Taki was fairly sure Rena was just saying that to make herself feel better.

"Do your friends know?" Taki asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I like the normal friendship I have with them. A lot, actually, and I don't want it to change. In fact, the only reason I told you any of this is because you're a stranger."

Taki's chest tightened as she was suddenly hit with a surge if guilt.

"I see."

"If I say too much, I can just never meet you again." Rena shrugged.

"That's a bit mean, but it makes sense." Taki swallowed. It occurred to her just how deep of a hole she had dug herself.

"Yeah." Rena said. "But I don't think I'll do that."

"No?"

"No."

Taki paused for a moment, realizing what Rena was saying. She steeled herself and went for it.

"Then do you mind if I get your number?" Taki asked.

Rena looked at her, then glanced away. Her head tilted to the side as she thought about it.

"Sure." She answered as she pulled out her phone. Taki did the same, hit a few buttons, then held her phone near Rena's. There was a beep, and their information was exchanged.

"Oh, I got to go." Rena said as she saw the time on her phone. "I had plans to play games with my friends. Do you know what Elnora is."

"I've heard of it." Taki said, intimately familiar with the game her sister played all the time.

"If you ever start playing, let me know." Rena said as she turned to leave.

"I will. See ya." Taki waved.

"Bye." Rena waved back as she left.

Taki slowly lowered her arm, unsure what to make of the situation. On one hand, it went incredibly well. She got Rena's number, and she seemed to have had a good time. On the other hand, Taki hid that she was Umi's sister and heard stuff Rena would not have otherwise told her.

"It's cool that she goes to Hammer Cock. Maybe Umi knows her?" Shar said, startling Taki who was lost in her thoughts.

"I-er, yeah, I don't know. I'll have to ask." Taki nervously fidgeted.

"Why didn't you want me to mention Umi?" Shar asked in a more serious tone.

"I, uh...." Taki saw no way out of it. "I think that was my sister's friend."

Shar's eyes went wide.

"Oh... shit."

"Yeah."

"And she told us all that stuff."

"Yeah..." Taki gulped.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't think it would go like that!" Taki said, exasperated. "I just wanted to see what she really thought about sis, but then she started to talk about her family and I didn't know what to do."