Hammer Cock Side Story 02

Story Info
A succubus gets by in a futanari world.
15.8k words
4.83
6.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tall figure trudged through the deep snow of the northern forest. Densely packed with pines and brush, it was far from a nice place to be, especially in the darkness of night. The frigid, bitter wind whipped the treetops and branches, and the snow was falling sideways. The figure kept moving, seemingly unperturbed by the inhospitable environment.

As the figure walked, the dense forestry came to an abrupt end where it stopped at the edge of a tall cliff. It was a particularly dangerous spot as it was extremely easy to not realize there was a cliff at all, and it had claimed an uncomfortable number of lives. At the edge of a cliff, the figure stood overlooking a town in the distance. Beyond that was endless ocean glittering in the moonlight.

The figure suddenly stepped off the cliff and began to plummet only to land with one foot on a small ledge. It balanced for a moment before leaping down to another, then another. The figure leapt from ledge to ledge with inhuman ability as it further descended the cliff. At the bottom, the figure stopped and looked around, searching the area. Seemingly satisfied, it left towards the town.

The town was a northern fishing port, and while it was not the nicest place to live, it was lucrative and profitable. While fishing was the main attraction, big game was also on the menu along with mining and drilling. As such, the entire town was filled with roughnecks that were willing to bust their asses and put up with arctic weather for good pay.

On the north side was a lodge which was home to the park rangers and game wardens. The figure waded through the snow towards the rear of the building where it opened a side door to a large garage and entered. Inside was an array of snow traversal equipment, from snow mobiles to treaded trucks. The figure walked by the vehicles, opened a door into a hallway, then went up a set of stairs before opening another door into a large room.

Inside it was finally warm. A fireplace crackled, heating the room and the several couches that faced it. Thick carpets covered the wooden floor and the mounted heads of large game adorned the walls all the way up to the vaulted ceiling. The figure entered to the sound of gasping and moaning, and two girls, one sitting on the couch balls deep in the other who was bouncing on top of her, turned to face this abominable coat monster.

"Hey-hoo, hey Lil!" The girl on the couch moaned and threw her head back. She took a breath and grimaced as she concentrated hard on trying not to cum, her cock straining as the other girl's tight, hot pussy viciously assaulted it. "Hrrrrnnnn..."

"Oh hey!" The other also greeted, as equally close to blowing as she slid up and down the first girls throbbing cock. The two immediately returned to their battle, the sound of squelching fluids and slapping hips filling the room.

"Nina. Greda." A sultry and seductive voice emanated from the jacket as the figure reached up to pull back its hood and remove a baclava. Now unmasked, the figure revealed the face of a stunningly beautiful woman with jet black hair.

"GAAAAH!" Nina let out a battle cry as her pussy squeezed Greda's cock tight, desperate to get the thick hot rod to give up the ghost. "Winner gets to cum in Lilith!"

"I'll take it!" Greda bucked her hips, trying to catch Nina off guard, but she was ready. Nina shifted her hips and dodged a blow to her sweet spot, then slammed her hips down in retaliation. They both shuddered, but Nina had the upper hand. She could feel the cock inside her flailing desperately.

"I didn't agree..." Lilith sighed and rolled her eyes as the girls ignored her, but cracked a grin anyways and began to strip down. Both the girls were now edging dangerously. She watched as she undressed, removing her heavy winter clothes layer by layer. For a moment, Lilith's eyes flickered, softly glowing as she watched the two. Nina was going to win.

Another sixty seconds of intense fucking, and Lilith's prediction came true. Greda gasped, her eyes wide as she realized she was over the edge. Her toes curled and her fingers dug into the couch as her swollen testicles contracted. It all stopped for a brief moment as she held it in through pure frustration, but a moment later her head flew back like she took an uppercut to the chin.

"AAAhnnnnn-SHIIIIT!" Greda jerked as she came, her balls clenching tight as a huge load was unleashed.

"Hrrrrrnnnn!" The other girl growled loudly as her womb rapidly inflated. Her face contorted and her cock spat precum as she endured.

"Not... done..." Greda squeezed her legs together, dumping every last drop into Nina and inflating her as much as possible, but unfortunately her balls just did not have the ammo to finish Nina off. Having given everything she could, she collapsed back onto the couch. "Are you god damn shitting me!"

Greda punched the couch in frustration as her cock surrendered and went flaccid. Nina burst out laughing, her own still edging cock swinging back and forth while flinging her precum onto Greda's face.

"I told you, bitch!" Nina grabbed Greda's head and smushed her face into her distended, cumflated belly. "Ya hear that? That's your cum! Inside me! Not in your balls, it's inside of me! Every last god damn drop!"

"Oh, eat shit!" Greda grabbed Nina's nipples, twisting them hard. "Just fucking cum already."

"Get off!" Nina gasped, tensing up as Greda twisted and pulled her sensitive nipples. She desperately tried to pry Greda's fingers off as she was mere moments from cumming. "Cheating... bitch..."

"Calm the hell down." The two went silent as Lilith's seductive voice reverberated in their ears. They turned to face the now completely naked Lilith, who stood over them.

Lilith was an absolute giant, towering well above the other girls. Along with her beautiful face and incredible voice, her body was the peak of human perfection. She had huge firm breasts, a tight waist, wide hips, and a large, perfectly round, very firm ass. Connecting her incredible assets were chiseled abs and a muscular back, all of it carried by long legs with thick, muscular thighs, defined calves, and beautifully formed feet.

Unfortunately, her stunning looks and figure were marred by a defect that made her basically undesirable. Lilith did not have a cock. All she had was a small, well kempt patch of pubic hair shaped like a triangle pointing down at her pussy.

"Looks like your spent, so I guess I'll be the one giving it to her." Nina hopped off Greda's lap with a smug grin as Greda glared at her. She strutted her way over to Lilith, cock and belly waving back and forth as she did. She looked up at Lilith and licked her lips. "How about I warm you up a litt-oh!"

Lilith bent down while slightly spreading her legs, grabbed Nina by the ass, and lifted, driving Nina's cock straight into her pussy. A wicked grin crept across her face as her eyes subtly glowed.

"Erk." Nina suddenly froze as her already over worked cock was plunged deep into one of the most pleasurable pussies she had ever felt. Even though Lilith had just come in from hours of walking around in sub-zero temperature, her insides were incredibly hot.

"Mmm... That is nice. Let me warm up a bit..." Lilith said as she gave Nina's ass a squeeze, pulling her in tighter. "You can handle that, right?"

Lilith's smile taunted Nina, and Nina knew warming up was utter bullshit. Lilith's tight cunt was already boiling to the point it was melting her cock away. Lilith just stood there, holding Nina without moving, watching as Nina started to squirm and shudder. Nina's dick swelled inside Lilith, and she bit her lip, her eye twitching as she tried to last.

"Thi-nfrmum-NYAAA!" Nina's incoherent speech devolved into howling as she could take no more. An orgasm rocked her as she came hard. She kicked her legs hopelessly and squeezed Lilith's huge breasts as her body worked out the built-up pleasure by flooding Lilith's womb with a thick hot load of dense semen. "Hooo-leeeee."

After an intense burst of orgasmic pleasure, Nina went limp and Lilith pulled her out. Lilith carried Nina over to the couch and tossed her next to Greda, who was still recovering from her loss to Nina.

"Heh." Greda chuckled, but knew better than to mock. While Nina had just cum from simply being inside Lilith without even moving, Greda knew all too well why. Lilith's pussy was something else, to the point simply being inside was enough to make anyone orgasm.

On top of that, Lilith's womb seemed to be almost bottomless. Greda knew Nina had the balls to blow someone up like a balloon, and she had no doubt just let out a near gallon, yet Lilith's belly did not have even a slight bump, nor had she spilled a single drop. It was like her body had absorbed all of it.

Greda was curious, but she and no one else really questioned it. There were a lot of odd types in town as it came with the line of work, and they all mostly just left each other alone.

Lilith was already back over by the wardrobe, putting on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. While she could have just dropped her pants for a quickly, she had become quite tired of cleaning cum out of everything she wore and simply stripped it off whenever someone wanted a go at her.

On the side table next to the wardrobe, Lilith picked up her holstered magnum revolver and headed over to a locked case. She pulled a key out and opened it, revealing a whole array of rifles, shotguns, and all other manner to deal with wild and dangerous animals. As she unloaded the gun and bent down to set it on the bottom rack, and pair of hands grabbed the elastic waist of her pants and pulled them down. A moment later, a massive cock rammed into her, splitting her wide and even slight bulging out her stomach.

"Mmm." Lilith let out a soft moan. She recognized the cock instantly as it was the biggest one in the lodge, if not the town, and one of her favorites. It was the old woman Imna, owner of the lodge.

As panting, groaning, and moaning came from behind her, Lilith relaxed and enjoyed the ride, letting the old woman have her fun. After a few minutes of what even Lilith had to admit was quiet a pleasurable effort, Imna finally came.

"Hooo-WEEEE!" Imna's high pitched voice filled the room as she filled Lilith. After dumping a load near twice what Nina had managed, she let out a sigh and stepped back. "Thaaaaat's the ticket."

"Really, Imna?" Lilith turned around and pulled up her pants, facing the old woman with a smirk.

"Mm, hm hm hm hm..." Imna chuckled as she grabbed her cane, which was leaning against the chair next to her. "Just because I know about you doesn't mean I can help myself, Dearie. You've got the best pussy I've ever felt in my life."

With that, Imna turned and walked away, her cane clacking on the floor and Lilith's juices dripping from her now flaccid cock swinging between her legs.

Lilith rolled her eyes and locked up the gun case. Having had her fill, she headed up the sturdy wooden stairs and down the hall to her room, where she laid down on top of the comfortable, woolen sheets of her bed.

She took a deep breath and sighed, contemplating the world. Even after hundreds of years, she still could not get over how much the world had changed. She closed her eyes for a moment, but was restless. After taking two huge, rich loads back to back like that, she was overflowing with energy and needed to burn some off.

Rolling off her bed, Lilith stood up and walked over to the window. She undid the latch and opened it, the frigid bitter cold rushing in. She gently hopped up on the window seal, stepped out onto the ledge, and closed the windows behind her. Unlike all other windows in the building, her's had a special latch that allowed it to be opened from either side.

Lilith turned and looked out across the frozen forest behind the lodge. The freezing wind and snow tore at her body but she felt none of it. She leaned forward and the back of her sweatshirt began to ruffle and churn. A moment later, two large, black, batlike wings emerged from premade holes in her clothes. They spread out wide, and in a single flap Lilith shot into the air.

Now in the sky far above, Lilith circled the town a couple of times. From there, she shot out across the ocean, flying miles and miles until she saw a small island that marked her turnaround point. Off in the distance she could make out a fishing boat, but she kept far enough away not to be seen. She returned to town, now feeling a bit relaxed from the workout, and landed on her favorite spot atop the lighthouse that stood on a cliff overlooking the harbor.

She sat down in the thin layer of snow, her butt sinking in and touching the cold metal dome of the lighthouse. The beacon slowly rotated below her, throwing light out over the ocean and creating a beautiful shimmer among the icy waves below.

Lilith stayed for a while, watching the ocean and the town. It was her home and sanctuary in this completely mixed-up world. While she did sometimes desire to return to the cities and see the sights this new humanity had built, it was simply too suffocating for her. That, and the last thing she really wanted to do was attract attention.

Between her little flight out over the waters and hanging out on top of the lighthouse, several hours had passed. Worried someone might be looking for her, Lilith stood up and spread her wings. She stopped for a moment as she noticed something odd in the distance.

Across town, there was a road heading out east towards their sister town a few miles out. That was where the airport was. The road ran through an excavated hill, and was the main way in and out of town. Beside it was the old road, which was a dangerous set of switchbacks that went up one side then down the other. It had long fallen into disrepair, and yet for some reason someone was driving on it.

Lilith took a step forward, her heart starting to pound as she wondered what in the world the person was doing. The road was insanely dangerous back when people used it regularly, and now it was just plain suicide. Lilith watched intently, fearing the worst and wondering if she should do something. The lights of the car making its way up suddenly disappeared for a moment, then reappeared a bit lower than where they were. Then they went out.

The car had gone off the road and landed on the road below it. Lilith's breath quickened and her eyes dilated as her adrenaline pumped. Her wings spread wide and rocketed off the light house, blowing away the snow that covered it.

She streaked over the town, not caring if anyone saw her. She flew straight at the point where she last saw the lights, diving down and swooping between some trees to land on the icy road.

The snow crunched below her as she landed, and she glanced around but saw no car, nor even tire marks in the snow. She quickly scanned the area. The road was in as bad of condition as she thought it was, cracked, broken, and completely iced over with a layer of snow on top. The guard rails were rusted and broken off further down, and Lilith ran towards the point.

Tire tracks lead into the missing rail, and she realized she was one step higher than she needed to be. Lilith leapt off the road, gliding down towards the road below where she could see an overturned vehicle.

Lilith landed on the road beside a sedan that was on its roof. Broken parts and glass were strewn everywhere, and Lilith quickly made her way around to the driver's side door.

"Oh, shit!" Lilith gasped in utter shock. Slumped over, outside the car, was the body of a woman surrounded by blood. Part of the frame had bent and twisted in the fall, and it had impaled her right through her abdomen. She was completely still, her eyes glazed over, and the only sound coming from her was desperate and ragged breathing.

Lilith froze for a moment. She could help with woman, but it would be hard to cover it up. Lilith shook her head. That did not matter right now. As weird as this world was, Lilith had grown quite fond of the girls that now inhabited it. Without even questioning it further, Lilith lunged forward.

She grabbed the girl and pulled her off the bent piece of metal, which let out a sickening, bloody squelch as it left her body. She set the girl down against another part of the car, kneeled down over her, and kissed her deeply.

Though Lilith did not feel it through the girl's heavy clothes, her cold mouth told her everything. Her body temperature had dropped considerably. Lilith's tongue touched hers, and with a spark her energy flowed into the girl.

Lips locked, Lilith caressed the still girl's tongue. As her immense energy flowed, the girl's wounds began to heal. The gaping wound through her abdomen slowly closed, punctured organs healed, and broken bones began to knit themselves back together. Her body started to warm as the very essence of life was injected into her.

Lilith kept at it but was starting to worry. This girl was taking an immense amount of energy. Sure her injuries were severe, but such a thing should be no problem for Lilith in her current state. She was cut up and broken about the same as a royal knight that Lilith had once healed when she was a lot weaker an extremely long time ago. This should be nothing for her in her current state.

Yet, the girl felt like she was slipping away. Lilith could not figure out what was going on, but there was only one thing she could even do in this situation. In a desperate move, Lilith unleashed everything she had, flooding the girl with a massive burst of energy causing her to suddenly gasp and jerk. The girl's breath shuddered, then returned to normal as she lay silent, and Lilith could feel the pull of energy stop. Her body was healed, but she was still out cold. Lilith released the girl's lips, stumbled as she suddenly felt lightheaded, then collapsed face first onto her.

"What the?" Lilith gasped as she patted herself down. "Oh, shit!"

The girl had taken all of her energy to heal. Lilith's magnificent form was gone, and her body had shrunk and withered to the point where she was a scrawny, emaciated husk standing barely four feet tall. Her muscles were gone, her breasts and hips had disappeared, and even her wings and tail had shrunk to an unusable size. Lilith laid still in shock, not fully realizing what had just happened.

A gust blew, cutting deep into Lilith as she felt how dangerously cold it was for the first time. She began shivering violently and her oversized clothes did nothing to protect her. Her hands and fingers hurt, and she could not even feel her feet. Panic and desperation set in as she franticly looked around. For the first time in centuries, she felt the deep seated, crippling fear of death. She needed to do something fast.

Having relied on her own immense strength for so long, Lilith now felt completely helpless. The cold was starting to hurt even more. That was the first thing she needed to get away from, but it was hopeless. The car was completely totaled. It was upside down and the windows were broken, so there was no heat and no protection from the weather. Staring at the girl in front of her, she vaguely remembered a survival tactic she had been taught once and zipped down the girl's jacket.

She struggled as her strength and coordination were disappearing. Shaking and shivering, unable to feel her hands, she concentrated on not letting herself become frustrated. She calmed her breathing and ignored the cold, forcing her body to slowly but surely move as she wanted. Her focus was rewarded as she finally got the zipper down, then lifted up the girl's sweater and every layer until she found bare skin.

Lilith shoved herself headfirst into the girl's clothes, struggled to straighten herself out, then readjusted the clothes to cover them both. She reached out, zipped the girl's jacket up with both of them in it, and pulled her legs in, covering them with her own sweatpants. She stripped her own sweatshirt off and raised it up, wrapping it around both of their exposed heads.