Hammer Cock Side Story 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandma used to talk a lot about you. Your voice is as sexy as she said it was." The girl bit her lip as she glanced up and down, fully taking in Lilith's figure. "Anyways, I'm glad you came to see her one last time."

"I would be a monster not to." Lilith said with a sigh. "She saved my life, after all."

"What?" The girl gasped. "I never knew that. She always just mentioned you and how you were so good at saving people. You know, if you have time, I would love for you to come have dinner with the family."

"I might." Lilith answered, unable to say no to the girl's eager face. "I've decided to move on and find warmer weather, so I'll be around a bit."

"Oh, yeah. I bet someone can only stand so much of that northern climate. Based on what grandma said, you had been up there... for a while."

The girl's brow furrowed as she started to put together numbers that did not seem to add up.

"How long-"

"I'll think about it. See you around." Lilith patted the girl on the head and quickly headed off, not wanting her to think too hard about how long she had been up north.

"Wait, I'll give you my phone number!" The girl called out but Lilith was too quick, and she could only watch her tall figure disappear down the street. The girl was a bit shocked by the behavior, but now knew exactly what her grandma had meant when she said Lilith was an odd one.

Lilith headed down the street and lost herself among the shops. It was a busy day, and the hustle and bustle was something she was not used to. It had been decades since she had seen so many people walking around, but it was also kind of nice. The people were less tense in their day-to-day lives here, which made sense since day-to-day activity was far less potentially fatal.

She began to check out each shop as she went, finding everything from the usual grocers and local bars to a game shop with high end sex toys. Lilith entered without batting an eye, watched a few girls get their dicks destroyed by an electronic onahole connected to some puzzle game, then perused the largest dildos available.

"Mmm..." Lilith stopped to examine a display of a very expensive and ridiculously huge horse cock dildo. It was her favorite size and shape as the flared head grinded her just right. It was one of the few things that could actually make her orgasm.

After she had first woken up to the new world, Lilith struggled a bit. The average cock size was so huge, thick, and brutal that she was constantly being forced to orgasm out all her energy by over eager girls. The only reason she was able to survive was because Jane protected her early on. As her body was designed to be the dominate sexual force, it quickly adapted to take them with ease, and now the average size was nothing but a bit of pleasant stimulation.

Since she had just decided to move down south, Lilith had no place to stay yet. She exited the shop, pondering what she should do. She could find a fun little job anywhere, and the variety of what there was to do was kind of exciting. Afterwards she could find an apartment for her things as she absolutely needed that dildo. She could already feel her body passively absorbing the immense amount of sexual energy in the air, and orgasming would be a much better way to burn it off than flying around at night. There were too many eyes and cameras to not get spotted.

From behind, the sound of stomping feet quickly approached. Lilith turned to see that someone was running right towards her.

"Excuse me. Excuse me! Excuse me!" The woman stopped right in front of Lilith, staring up at her with a shocked look. "Please, a moment of your time."

She was a tall and lanky woman dressed in a black blouse and short skirt that covered nothing, and had a very formal, high-class air about her. It was obvious she had also just come from the funeral. She had long brown hair and a serious look in her eyes. Lilith's eyes flickered down for a moment, then again in shock.

This woman's cock sock was hiding something so big it made her look like she literally had three legs. Whatever was inside was absolutely massive, hanging down past her knees. She even had a small belt that kept it latched to her left leg so it did not swing around as she moved. It bent slightly outward as it was pushed forward by two large orbs hidden in a black ballkini.

Lilith's eyes shifted back up. Even though this lady came out of nowhere, Lilith's dampening pussy decided to hear her out.

"Can I help you?"

"Your name is Lilith, correct?" The woman said as she caught her breath.

"It is." Lilith nodded. "Did you need something?"

"My name is Coltina Equinsol." Coltina gazed up at Lilith with a confident look.

"Nice to meet you." Lilith glanced around, not sure if there was something she should know.

"Well, I supposed it was a bit foolish to expect you to remember me." She said with a light chuckle. "Still, I am ecstatic to meet you again."

"We met before?" Lilith studied the girl hard, baffled as to who this was.

"Correct." Coltina nodded and motioned towards her chest. "I was the woman you saved nearly twenty years ago."

"Oh... Oh!" Lilith's eyes went wide as it suddenly came back to her. The girl who crashed trying to go up the switchbacks. The girl she herself nearly died saving. "The switchbacks..."

"Yes, yes!" Coltina lit up. "I am so glad you remember. Please! I must have a bit of your time."

"Look." Lilith held up her hand, motions for her to stop. "I saved a lot of people. It's no big deal. You don't need to go out of your way for me."

"No, I insist!" Coltina said fiercely.

"It's fine, you don't need to give me anything." Lilith turned to leave, a little concerned at the eyes they were starting to draw. "Besides, I believe it was Imna that actually save you now that I think about it."

"No wait. Please!" Coltina followed as she started to walk away. "I know it was you!"

"Sorry, but you've got the wrong-"

"I know what you are."

Lilith froze and her heart skipped a beat. Coltina did not yell it, but she spoke clearly and firmly enough that Lilith easily heard. She slowly turned back around, meeting Coltina's eyes.

"Look, I don't know what you-"

"I know how you saved me." Coltina met her gaze with determination. She pushed her hand against the center of her abdomen, the spot where she had been pierced through by the bent metal years ago. "I know I should be dead."

Lilith's eyes narrowed as her heart began to pound. This woman seemed to be telling the truth, but Lilith could not simply charm her and make her forget while out in the open. Too many people were watching. In fact, quite a few were now watching their little engagement.

"What do you want?" Lilith's muttered quietly. Her gaze turned stern as she glared at Coltina. Coltina glanced around, then pointed at a local restaurant.

"I can't believe it's been so long you've forgotten all about me!" Coltina cheerfully yelled, loud enough everyone heard. "Come, come. I'll treat you to lunch!"

Coltina beckoned for Lilith to follow, and the eyes around her started to turn away as the crowd seemed satisfied that their interaction was not all that interesting. Lilith hesitantly followed as Coltina led her into a small delicatessen and sat down at a booth in the back, well away from anyone else.

Lilith slid into the opposite booth seat, eyes fixed on Coltina. She had no idea what this woman wanted, but she now had the perfect opportunity to wipe her memory and leave.

"Would you two like something to drink?" A cute young woman wearing nothing but an apron said with a smile.

Lilith jumped as she was so fixed on Coltina that she completely missed the waitress approaching.

"Do you have Cerulian beans?" Coltina asked.

The waitress' eyes opened wide for a moment, then she nodded.

"Then I will take a coffee."

"And you?" The waitress turned towards Lilith.

"I'll have the same." Lilith glanced back at Coltina, who was completely unphased. It seemed money was not an issue for this woman.

"I'll have those out in a moment." The waitress said with a smile. She dropped off a couple of menus and turned to leave, the bottom of her apron now resting atop a mean erection.

"We're I not tied down I'd be the same as her." Coltina winked as she picked up the menu.

Lilith's eyes began to glow as she focused her energy.

"Lilith." Coltina set down the menu and looked up. She had dropped the boisterous persona and was talking normally now. "First off, thank you."

"I told you. You don't need to reward me." Lilith's eyes returned to normal as she decided to wait to see where this was going. "I'm fine."

"I will respect your words, but I want you to understand the true extent of your heroism. Were it not for you, neither I nor my daughter would be alive."

"Daughter?" Lilith paused for a moment, then suddenly every clicked. That was it. That was the reason she completely drained herself healing Coltina. "You were..."

Coltina nodded.

"Correct. That night, I was carrying my daughter. I was pregnant."

"I see." Lilith nodded. It was a surprise and a massive relief. She had been confused about it ever since it happened and even scared that her powers had become messed up due to the over exposure to sexual energy. "Huh."

"You were quite scared yourself." Coltina gave her a knowing smile.

"Were you awake?" Lilith leaned in, trying to match Coltina's energy. The way she talked and walked reminder her so much of the wealthy CEO's and corporate presidents she used to reel in.

"Off and on." Coltina met her question with a serious answer. "I vaguely remember bits here and there, and a couple of things very well."

"Like what?" Lilith's interest in the woman was starting to grow. It appeared she was a lot more than Lilith first took her for.

Coltina closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"I remember opening my eyes for a moment, and trying to move. I saw the bar. It was straight through my womb." Coltina grimaced and clenched her fist, still traumatized by how close she came to losing her daughter. "I began to feel the pain and the cold. I was in the dark, completely alone. I gave up right then and there. I was dead."

Coltina looked down at the table and slowly shook her head. By all means she was right, there was no conceivable reason to think someone could show up and save her right then and there.

"And then you were standing before me, your... wings..." Coltina glanced towards the kitchen as she spoke the word quietly. Lilith relaxed a bit more as it seemed Coltina was not trying to blackmail her. "You pulled me free, then... healed me..."

Coltina's face turned red with a goofy smile. Lilith was confused for a moment, then realized she was talking about the kiss.

"Ahem." Coltina cleared her throat and regained her composure. "Anyways, after that all I remember was..."

Coltina went silent. She glanced down at the menu then back up as she pretended to just notice the waitress approaching.

"Thank you dear."

The waitress smiled and giggled. Her erection was gone, but another was starting to lift up her apron again.

"Of course. Have you decided on a meal?"

"Not yet, were actually going to talk for a while. I'll flag you down if we want something."

"Of course." The waitress nodded and walked off.

Coltina took a sip as she waited until the waitress was far enough away before continuing.

"I remember your shrunken state and that's it. When I woke up, they told me I had fallen out of the car unscathed by pure luck, and I chalked up my memories to exhaustion and hypothermia."

Coltina glanced up again to see Lilith had her elbow on the table with her chin in hand, watching and listening intently.

"Everything would have ended there if not that my phone records all calls both incoming and outgoing, for business purposes."

"Mm." Lilith mumbled. She had an idea where this was going.

"When I noticed it had been used, I listened to the call. It was between you and Imna. It was then I realized that everything I remembered really did happen. I researched what you could be and found old world myths that seemed to line up. Since then, I have been searching for you, praying that I may one day meet you again."

There was dead silence as Coltina finished her story. Lilith stared for a bit, then shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, you're welcome I guess." Lilith said as she sat back and crossed her arms.

"You guess?" Coltina leaned in. She gazed at Lilith, taking her in.

"Was there something else you wanted from me?"

A sly grin grew across her face. She nodded.

Lilith's eyes narrowed. It appeared she had judged this woman too early. Lilith's eyes began to glow as she prepared to charm her. Coltina leaned in close.

"I want you."

Coltina reached out and set her hand on top of Lilth's. Lilith glanced down, then back to her.

"What?" Lilith was a bit taken aback. Coltina's tone was somewhere between demanding her loyalty and asking her out, and Lilith could not figure out which meaning she was trying to get across.

"I want you." Coltina repeated in the exact same tone.

"For what?" Lilith's eyes narrowed as they began to glow brighter.

"I want you!" Coltina reiterated, her confident smile faltering. She began to glance around nervously.

"For... what."

Coltina suddenly froze. She let go of Lilith and sat back in her chair, looking Lilith in her now brightly glowing eyes. She sat still, staring vacantly like a zombie as she awaited command.

"Answer." Lilith demanded, ready to wipe Coltina's memory.

"I want you in my life." Coltina's words were monotone and quiet.

Lilith rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean by that? Do you want to use me?"

"No, I love you. I want to marry you."

Lilith blinked, her eyes instantly returning to normal. Coltina fell face first onto the table, only to immediately pop back up with a shocked look on her face. She paused for a moment, processing what had just happened, then her face turned bright red.

"Why... did I... just say that?" Coltina was trembling from the embarrassment. "That- I, uh..."

Coltina was finally lost for words. Lilith sat back, contemplating the situation. She had feared Coltina wanted to blackmail her into using her powers for her benefit, but instead it seemed the woman had simply fallen in love. Lilith leaned in close with a smug little grin, now quite intrigued.

"So you fell in love with me." Lilith felt a tingle as her long dormant desire to play and seduce was starting to come forth. "How sweet."

Coltina cleared her throat and quickly gathered herself. She met Lilith's gaze with renewed vigor.

"It's more than that. You've changed my entire perspective on life." She declared.

"Oh?" Lilith leaned back, her movements becoming more flirtatious. She could not remember the last time someone had courted her. "Do tell."

"I, and the Equinsol family, are proud line of achievers. We have built a financial empire and maintained our pedigree."

"Maintained pedigree?" Lilith asked, wondering what that meant.

"Long ago, one of my ancestors decided to follow the same practice of the Ceruleonis royal family." Coltina explained.

"The Sapphear family, correct?"

Coltina nodded.

"Through self-impregnation, we have passed down our genes unchanged. Just as the current king and princesses of Ceruleonis look the same as the great Eve herself, I too am the spitting image of my own ancestors."

"Huh." Lilith nodded along as she listened, now intrigued by Coltina's story. "And how do I play in?"

"You made me realize were different." Coltina let out a contemplative sigh. "The Sapphear family are rulers of a country. The practice is not only tradition, but helps insulate them from outside and corrupting influence. It allows them to rule more fairly. For us..."

Coltina paused for a moment as she gazed into Lilith's eyes.

"For us, I've realized it's just pointless. Those things don't apply to us. And it's lonely."

Though her words seemed simple, they were world changing in her own context.

"I bet it is." Lilith nodded.

"Since we're always busy, my family line has only had a single child for a while now. Had you not saved me, our entire lineage may have ended right then and there."

Lilith did not say anything, but she was starting to understand why Coltina had been wanting to find her for so long. Lilith had no idea she had this much of an influence on her life.

"I've decided to change. I'm the president of the board that oversees a prestigious school my family owns known as Hammer Cock High. My daughter is currently attending, and while I plan on having her succeed me, I told her she would not inherit the position unless she found a spouse."

"That seems like a massive shift in how you have been doing things." Lilith curiously pried. "Is your dad or grandfather not upset?"

"No." Coltina shook her head. "They actually agree with me. We all kind of realized that our pursuit of prestige, and all the power and wealth that came with it, had deprived us of something more. Thus, here I am. I got word of Imna's unfortunate death and jetted out her as fast as I could to not only see her off, but in hopes you would also be here."

"Well, I am. So now what." Lilith smiled. With everything Coltina was saying about jetting, financial institutions, and being the president of things, Lilith was really starting to warm up to her.

Coltina paused for a moment and took a breath. She reached out and grabbed Lilith's hand again, holding it aloft.

"Lilith. I, Coltina Equinsol, am asking for the honor of dating you with prospects of marriage."

Lilith's heart skipped a beat. She figured it was coming, yet for some reason it hit her hard. She only had a vague idea of who this woman was, yet her heart was aching. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out why.

"I don't know." Lilith hesitated, trying to buy time and sort out the sudden confused feelings. "I've spent a long time up in the cold north, living in the cold harsh environment. My life could really use some luxury now."

"Then I will give you it all plus more. I beg of you, Miss Lilith." Coltina closed her eyes and touched her forehead to Lilith's hand. "Please. Would you give but a small fraction of your life to fully complete mine."

The words struck like a lightning bolt, blowing Lilith away. Her chest became hot, her heart raced, and her face flushed red. She knew exactly why she was feeling the way she was as it all came rushing back.

Back in the time of men, Lilith was a seductress through and through. She pulled men in and tempted them, and they would pursue her with everything they had. It was a wonderful time where luxuries and passion were heaped upon her every day. Ever since waking up, the world was completely different. She could feed all she needed, often without even asking, but there was an aspect missing.

There was no romance. Sex was more than abundant, and many women had no problem walking up to her with erections and casually asking to fuck her, but it stopped there. Since Lilith did not have a cock herself, no one had a romantic interest in her. To once again be pursued so earnestly was not only a feeling she had forgotten, but one she missed so dearly it was nearly bringing her to tears.

Lilith blinked a couple of times, trying to stop herself from crying. Just because it had been so long did not mean she was going to be easy. She wanted to do it right.

"You're going to have to earn me." Lilith leaned back into her seat, her hands in her lap and arms squeezing her breasts together, causing them to billow out.

"As I have everything else in my life, so too will I earn you." Coltina declared without a hint of doubt.

Lilith bit her lip. She absolutely loved that confident attitude. The attitude of a powerful person, a person she wanted to entangle.