Hammer Cock Side Story 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skin against skin and faces pressed together, Lilith began to feel warmth from the girl. She had taken enough of Lilith's energy that she was thankfully quite hot, and for now it seemed Lilith was safe from the weather. Unfortunately, that was only a temporary solution to an immediate problem. They were both still stuck, and the girl's warmth was not going to last.

Feeling began to return to Lilith's appendages, and she used her returning motor function to root around inside the girl's clothes. She slid her hands down to the girl's pockets and felt a square object inside. She pulled it out and brought it up to her face, finding exactly what she had hoped she would find, a phone.

With a tap, the phone lit up. By the sheer grace of God it had not broken in the crash. Lilith's heart began to pound as she dialed. Her chances of living were starting to go up quite a lot. The phone rang, and a moment later a voice answered.

"This is Imna."

"Imna..." Lilith strained to speak as she realized how little energy she had left. "Help..."

"Wha-who is this?" Imna's confused voice came through. "Is this a prank?"

"Lilith. It's me, Lilith."

"You don't sound like-"

"Imna!" The desperation in Lilith's voice silenced Imna. "I... I saved a girl... All my energy is gone... I need help..."

"Where are you?" Imna's voice was now dead serious, Lilith's words only something she could have ever said.

"The switchbacks... second one up... I think..."

"The switch-dear god. Are you warm?" There was clattering in the background as Imna hastily made her way to the garage. "Are you in a safe spot?"

"For now..." Lilith mumbled as she started to feel exhausted. "We're beside the overturned car. I'm... in her clothes... for warmth."

"Okay, good, good." Imna tried to calm her panicked voice and confusion about how Lilith could fit into anyone's clothes. There was a roar in the background as the truck turned on. "I'm on my way!"

"Thank... you?" Everything went silent, and Lilith pulled back the phone. She hit the button a couple of times, but it stayed dark. The battery had just died.

Lilith took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She had lost her lifeline, but Imna was on her way and that's all that mattered. In fact, she should be grateful that by an immense stroke of luck that single call was able to go through. She snuggled up to the strange girl, sharing warmth as she waited. The girl was breathing normally, but still unconscious. Lilith pulled her head away for a moment to get a look.

She was a pretty girl, but that was not saying much. They were all beautiful. That was just the way it was now. Lilith closed her eyes and leaned into the girl. She was just so tired. All her energy was gone. She had thought about trying to get some from the girl, but it was just too cold and too dangerous. Not only did she barely have any strength left to move, the girl's cock was also potentially dangerous. Lilith was one orgasm away from expelling the rest of her energy and dying.

Hazy and weak, Lilith passed out. Her mind swirled as the events of her life vaguely flew by until the biggest one hit her like she was there again.

Lilith opened her eyes to a warm sun above, then glanced around. She was sunbathing topless by the pool atop a skyscraper with her favorite hunky pool boy. A succulent built man whom she played with often, and she herself was so slender and petite. Lilith lowered her sunglasses, her eyes saying all she had to say as her other hand gently played with her nipple. The pool boy smiled knowingly, but then stopped. His face turned sullen and he began to shake his head. He stumbled around a bit, and Lilith hopped up in surprise, asking if he was okay. He said he was not sure. Something felt wrong.

He began to sweat profusely, breathing hard. His skin started to crack and turn gray, and a moment later it began to fall off, exploding like glass as it hit the ground. Lilith jumped back in shock, unable to even react to the horror she was seeing. Underneath was muscle and flesh that was gray like stone. The man eventually completely stopped, then fell forward, shattering into dust and debris.

The traumatic sight was still burned into Lilith's mind near a millennia later. How quickly he went from normal to dead in such a horrific way. Even she, a being of magic and otherworldly power, was completely scared and confused.

Lilith ran only to find that it was happening to all the men, and only the men. Every single one from her lovely billionaire playboy boyfriend to the cute counter clerk she had a few rounds with. All of them were dead or dying, drying up and shattering into pieces.

Before her eyes, the world fell into utter chaos. Communication, transportation, everything began to crash and fail as half the world's population disappeared within minutes. Women were screaming and crying as their loved one fell before them, while others frantically checked their phones and news trying to figure out what was going on.

Within a few months, some of the smarter women had managed to get some things up and running again as best as they could. Within a couple of years things began to stabilize, but there was a massive issue. There were no men, and the women were aging with no one to replaced them.

The situation for Lilith was just as bad. She had no men to feed off. She tried not to panic at first, and flew the world in search of a meal. She just needed one, just a single man, but they were nowhere to be found.

As conservative as she tried to be with her remaining energy, her body was slowly wasting away. She eventually exhausted herself to the point she could barely fly anymore. The remaining women were becoming too old to give birth, and everything seemed hopeless.

Completely defeated, Lilith did the only thing she could. She returned to her home atop the skyscraper, which was now long deserted and empty. She climbed to the top, passing the dust of long dead men, and found her room. Using the last of her power, she enchanted the room to preserve it perfectly, then laid in her bed and put herself into an eternal slumber in hopes that she would awake to a world with men once more.

An immense amount of time passed, and the world changed drastically while Lilith slept. Then, on a warm summer's day, the seal on her room was broken. Lilith roused from her sleep, only for her heart to break when she saw the shocked face of a woman. Even if there were men, she needed to feed right then and there, as her body was about to collapse.

The woman was dressed in thick clothing, long pants, boots, and a vest with a backpack. She looked like she was exploring a jungle. The woman hesitantly introduced herself as Jane Marianne Hunter and asked who Lilith was. She was clearly wary and seemed to realize that Lilith's existence was an abnormal one. With her death being inevitable, Lilith no longer cared to hide her existence form the world. She told the woman that she was a succubus, and that she was about to die. She begged Jane to bring her a man, any man, as she desperately needed to feed.

Lilith's will to live withered as Jane said men did not exist anymore, but she could still help. Before Lilith could ask how, Jane dropped her pants to reveal the thickest, largest cock Lilith had ever seen, backed up by a beautiful set of huge testicles that would make a horse blush. Lilith's jaw dropped and tears ran down her cheeks as such a magnificent chance at life revealed itself.

After saving her, Jane ended up keeping Lilith's secret. Lilith joined her in her adventures, exploring the ruined cities of the old world that she had once lived in while learning how everything changed. The specifics were also lost to time, but apparently a single man had survived locked in an airtight room with filters. He was a geneticist and while he was unable to figure out what was killing men, with the help of the women at the facility he was able to bioengineer this new breed of human.

While on the surface they were women that had both reproductive organs, they were also healthier, stronger, and more beautiful in every way, and their ability to reproduce was incredible as they could not only impregnate each other, they could impregnate themselves and give birth to healthy babies with no issues. Apparently there was also some animal DNA mixed in, and Lilith was able to enjoy a lovely variety of cocks on her travels.

Along the way, Lilith lost her desire for riches and wealth. She found herself feeling fulfilled by helping people, all the while still able to enjoy her usual debauchery as it had become as normal as walking and breathing. In fact, these girls fucked each other so regularly it even took Lilith by surprise. Whether it was to pass some time, play around, or even solve disputes, cocks came out and cum flew at the drop of a hat.

While her memories of her near demise as the world ended were painful, the wonderful world she awoke to exhilarated her. She loved this world, and she still did. She wanted to stay. She liked helping these people and was not ready to die yet. This girl would not be the last one she would help.

Discomfort and pain overtook her body as she refused to die, and painful vibrations echoed through one ear to the other. Lilith's bleary eyes opened to find herself in the back seat of the large, open truck with Imna kneeling over her. It was still chilly, but far warmer now that she was inside somewhere safe.

"Lilith!" Imna yelled, her eyes frantically scanning Lilith's emaciated shrunken body in a panic. "What do I need to do to help you!"

"Cum..." Lilith mumbled out the words. "I need... cum..."

"I... I can do that." Imna began struggling to undo her pants. A moment later, her oversized cock snaked out, landing with a slap on Lilith's belly.

The feeling of such a large, virile cock touching her invigorated Lilith with a second wind.

"Go easy..." Lilith mumbled, trying to speak clearly. "If I orgasm right now... I'll die."

"I won't let you die, dearie." Imna began to stroke herself, fighting to get it up. Lilith watched as her massive rod swung around over her. After a bit of work it began to swell and harden, and Imna kept at it. "I'll jerk it in to ya."

Lilith froze for a moment, then cracked a solemn smile. As dumb as those words were, it was the same thing Jane had said to her so long ago. Imna fought hard, but in her old age she struggled. Her face was red and she was gasping for breath, but soon enough precum dribbled out onto Lilith's belly. Lilith glanced down and her chest tightened. Her body was not absorbing it.

"Oh... oh god, your body!" Imna's voice began to seep with panic as she worked herself even harder. "You... you're cracking!"

The immense pain had already made Lilith aware of it as her body no longer had the energy to hold itself together. It was failing, her skin turning paler and her consciousness fading. Her head fell to the side, where on the seats across from her was the girl she had saved. At least she was going to be alright.

"Okay!" Imna gasped. "I'm gonna put it in."

Lilith nodded and relaxed her legs and waist. Imna's glans pressed up against her now much smaller pussy, splitting it open and stretching her painfully.

"HNNNG." Lilith groaned as Imna's cock was far too big now, and being split in half by it felt like her insides were being torn out. Not ready to give up, she grit her teeth and bared with it, praying her womb was still capable of absorbing semen and that she was not too far gone.

"Here it comes, here it comes, here it COMES!" Imna cried out as her old balls finally contracted.

Lilith was so tightly stretched around Imna's cock that she could feel her urethra bulging as the precious load worked its way up. The room was fading as it neared the tip, and as her eyes closed it finally burst out, flooding her womb.

"Hnnnaaaa..." Lilith let out a deep sigh of pure elation as a potent, powerful load filled her womb. There was a moment that her belly swelled and distended, but the sheer amount and thickness forced her body to remember what it needed and started absorbing it as fast as it was coming out. The intense suffering stopped immediately, and slowly all her aches and pains began to wane as her strength started to return. Imna was biting her lip, squeezing her own oversized balls between her legs as she tried to get out as much as possible.

"C'mon, dearie! Come back to me!"

Lilith relaxed and closed her eyes for a moment. Her body went limp as the claws of death released her and the fuzzy world around her came back into focus. She could hear the heater blowing air, Imna gasping and panting, and howling of the wind outside. She could feel the fabric of the seat against her back, and something hard pressing into her side which she assumed was the seatbelt catch. It was the cold hard feeling of reality keeping her on its side.

"Lilith? Lilith!?" Imna cupped Lilith's cheeks with her hands. "It's okay, calm down dearie. Your body is getting better."

"Yeah... Yeah-yeah... I-I'm g-good now." With the immense pain gone, Lilith finally noticed her body trembling and heart pounding like crazy. She still could not think straight. She felt so vulnerable and weak, her existence now incredibly fragile. It was pure, unadulterated fear, and she was having a panic attack.

"Oh, thank god." Imna gently reached up and wiped tears away from Lilith's eyes. Lilith grabbed her arm and pressed it back against her own cheek, comforting herself. The two sat still for a while as Lilith calmed down.

Lilith's strength was something she had come to take for granted. The new world was overflowing with sexual energy to the point where she did not even need to have sex to feed if she was in a densely populated area. The sheer amount flowing through the air was enough to sustain her, and it was to the point it was practically suffocating. That was the entire reason she moved up north. To get away from it all.

To be so quickly drained and left helpless lying on death's door was something that never crossed her mind. It was a stark reminder of her own mortality, and how quickly she could be taken from this world she loved. Her heart ached at the thought of everything she almost lost.

After a while, Lilith was finally able to regain her demeaner. Imna had moved so that Lilith's head was in her lap, and she had been petting her hair to soothe her. Lilith struggled to sit up, then turned in the seat to face Imna but was unable to look her in the eyes.

"Thank you... for saving me." Lilith muttered as she tried to wipe away the few remaining tears.

"Of course, dearie." Imna reached over and patted Lilith's head, who glanced up at her for a moment. Imna gave her a warm smile and hugged her. "I would never forgive myself if I let such a wonderful person like you die."

Lilith closed her eyes and nodded.

"Thank you."

After a bit of rest, Imna took to the driver's seat, turned the treaded truck around, and headed back to the lodge. Lilith snuck in through a side door while Imna riled everyone up to come help her with the girl they saved.

She explained that she had been reading on the top floor and noticed some lights out by the old switchback. Unsure of what she saw, she decided to go for a drive to check it out. She claimed the girl went off the road and, in a stroke of luck, had been ejected out of her car into the soft snow. With the constant snow fall, the evidence otherwise was covered up, and Imna ordered the car be left there to block anyone else trying to go up.

Lilith never met the girl, as she needed time to recover her form. Luckily, she had a streak of simply disappearing for a few days at a time, so no one questioned her absence. A few days after everything calmed down, she snuck down to the local bar, which was the main social place in town and essentially a perpetual orgy, and was able to fully regain her energy. She charmed a few girls into forgetting she was there and returned to the lodge as if nothing had ever happened, bar everyone telling her about how Imna had saved some rich girl.

A few days later, Lilith stopped by Imna's room. She opened the door to find her sitting in a chair beside a fire, reading a book. She looked up from her reading and lowered her glasses.

"Hello, dearie." She greeted Lilith warmly.

"How are you." Lilith said as she walked over.

"Oh, I'm doing fine."

"No you aren't." Lilith stared down at her. Imna had been spending more time in her room and less time walking around. "You managed to get me and the girl into the truck by yourself. I know you hurt yourself."

Imna sighed and set her book aside.

"You're right. It wrecked my back even worse than what it was. The adrenaline had me going, but as soon as it wore off, I was in hell."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to feel bad. I helped you of my own volition. I hurt myself, not you."

"Imna..."

"Oh come on, dearie, I'm old! If saving you was the last thing I achieve in my life, it was worth it!"

Lilith shook her head, then stepped forward. She leaned over and gently grabbed the back of Imna's head, putting their faces close together. Imna stared for a moment, gazing deep into Lilith's mesmerizing, glowing eyes. Lilith opened her mouth, pressed their lips together, and forced her tongue down Imna's throat.

"MM! MM-MM! MM-MM-Mmmmm..." Imna suddenly relaxed as Lilith's energy flowed into her. She fell back in her chair, momentarily dazed by the deeply comforting feeling. A few moments later, their lips parted. She blinked as she basked in the afterglow. "Oh my... I haven't been kissed like that since... oh my... I didn't know you felt that way about me."

Lilith crossed her arms and smirked as she slowly shook her head.

"I love you, but not like that." She said as she took a step back and gestured at Imna to come to her. "Get up."

"Dearie, I-Oh!" Imna paused as she realized she was not feeling much from her body. Specifically, she was not feeling any pain. She glanced around the room in shock. She twisted and moved her torso from side to side, then paused for a moment. Without reaching for her cane, she rose from her chair, staring at her hands in awe. "My... my back! Lilith, I-"

Lilith held up a finger, motioning for her to stop.

"Just don't make it obvious." Lilith said as she turned to leave.

Imna froze for a moment, then nodded.

"Thank you, dearie." As she watched Lilith go, she looked closely. It was slight, but she could tell Lilith had shrunk a bit from healing her.

Time went on, and Lilith kept her post. Imna's age slowly caught up to her, and she moved back south into the city with her family. Years passed, and eventually news came that Imna had passed away. The next day Lilith was gone, and the only thing she left behind was a small note thanking everyone for their time together.

Just outside a church in Imna's hometown, crowds were gathering as a funeral procession was letting out. Lilith leaned against the wall, dressed casually in jeans and an unzipped denim jacket with a tight tube top underneath that only emphasized her large breasts while showing off her bulging abs.

Lilith watched as the women filed out of the church. Imna was a good woman, and while it was sad that she was gone, outliving people was something Lilith was used to. Rather than sad, she was glad to see that not only did she live a wonderful life, she left behind a lovely family. As she watched them mingle and chat, one turned and watched her from a distance, then slowly approached. Lilith raised a brow as the girl stared at her for a moment before finally speaking.

"Are you Lilith?" The girl asked excitedly.

Lilith's eyes went wide, surprised the girl knew who she was.

"Yes. I am. How did you know?" Lilith wondered how this girl was related to Imna.