Hammer Cock Side Story 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coltina continued to ignore her body's now painful screams for release as she could feel it coming. Lilith's pussy was starting to spasm a lot, and she was moaning loader and louder. Everything was coming to a head, she just needed to hang on a bit longer.

Lilith's grip tightened even more and her eyes started to roll back. She grinded the flared glans inside her harder than ever, and Coltina grit her teeth and scrunched her face as she fought against the final stretch, but it was too much. She started to panic as she could feel herself losing it. The pleasure was too much. Lilith's pussy was too much. It was all too much.

Just as Coltina's balls contracted the final time, far too strongly for her to hold back, Lilith's spasming pussy suddenly exploded.

"HAA! NYAA! HRYAAAA!" Lilith let out a beastly erotic howl that filled the plane as she finally came, the orgasm rocking her entire body both inside and out. Her pussy loosened for a mere moment, then snapped tight as it constricted around Coltina's cock like a vice. She contorted her body to and from, twisting and turning and throwing her hair up as she squeezed every last bit of pleasure out of her full body orgasm. Coltina trembled as Lilith's muscular body crushed her cock to the point that, even as her powerful testicles contracted as hard as they could, not a drop would leave them.

As Lilith oragsmed, her body spewed out energy. It filled the room, inflicting Coltina with the sensation of violent arousal. It only made things more torturous as her backed up balls were already swelling to dangerous levels. Coltina's legs were forced apart as they grew larger and larger. They ached and felt like they were splitting at the seams as they churned our gallons of cum that had nowhere to go.

Finally, Lilith began to come down, her spasming body calming and sanity returning to her eyes. She took a deep breath and let out something between a long drawn out moan brimming with ecstasy and a deep sigh.

Coltina's mouth fell open as she momentarily forgot about her testicles. Lilith had shrunken considerably, now not much taller than Coltina herself though still fairly cut and muscular. Coltina's cock now visibly bulged out of her stomach, and she seemed unable to take more than three fourths of it. Coltina stared in astonishment at the sudden change in form, then her eyes rolled back.

"HNNNN!" Coltina's face contorted as the only thing holding back her own massive orgasm was now gone. The delayed orgasm hit her like a truck, and Lilith gasped as Coltina's cock swelled to an almost painful size inside of her. She stared at her bulging stomach for a brief moment as she felt Coltina's load erupting up her urethra. Coltina's hips bucked up as she let out a blood curdling cry. "NYAAAAA!"

"HOOO-WAAAAH!" Lilith gasped as a violent torrent of cum slammed into her womb, instantly ballooning her larger than a beach ball.

Her insides stretched in ways she had not felt before as dense, thick cum flooded her at an alarming rate. Her belly began to shrink as she absorbed it, then billowed out even more as Coltina's let out another burst. Lilith's eye began to twitch and her body shook and spasmed as she was completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount. Someone was actually cumming faster than her body could absorb it.

Lilith's eyes went wide as she felt something well up from deep within. Her head went back and her body went crazy, practically convulsing as another orgasm hit her.

The two screamed and howled as they succumbed to their orgasmic fits, Coltina's overworked testicles pumping a seeming endless amount of cum that Lilith's body could barely keep up with. With Lilith letting out a steady stream of energy, Coltina's orgasm just would not let up.

Slowly, over several minutes of not stop cumming, their bodies gave out. Coltina's black and blue testicles painfully squeezed out a few last drops, and Lilith's quivering body drew in the last few drops, leaving her still shrunken and small. The bulge in Lilith's stomach that was Coltina's cock deflated like a balloon being popped, and with nothing holding her up, Lilith collapsed on the bed beside her. Coltina had already long since blacked out, and Lilith's mind was trying to reboot after being completely fried by the unfathomable pleasure.

After several hours, Coltina stirred. Her eyes slowly opened to the ceiling above her. Her entire body felt warm and comfortable, and she felt no need to even try to move. Her hazy mind cleared and she turned her head, looking for Lilith, only to find a slender black-haired beauty lying beside her, head in her hand, tenderly rubbing her lower belly.

"Good morning." She said with a sensual smile. The girl's body was almost dainty, yet alluring, with nice perky breasts and wide hips. She had a bit of tone to her, but nothing beyond the normal, and she had to be at least a foot shorter than Coltina.

Coltina stared for a minute until things started to click.

"Lilith?" She muttered in astonishment.

"Hm, hm hm hm hm..." Lilith laughed softly. "That's right."

"How... huh?"

"You made me cum. I expelled a bunch of energy."

"But you... Hnnn..." Coltina shook her head and gathered her thoughts. She cleared her throat as she continued. "You weren't that small after you came."

"Not after the first time." Lilith reached out and bopped Coltina on the nose.

"Wait, I-"

"Yup. You made me cum multiple times. I thought the big one was first, but after your cumshot hit me, I absolutely lost my mind. You had me in one big nonstop orgasm that completely rocked my world."

Coltina's eyes flickered over Lilith's figure again with concern. She was so much smaller now.

"Are you okay?"

"I feel great!" Lilith said as she rolled away and threw out her arms and legs. "I haven't been able to burn off this much energy since..."

Lilith paused, then turned back to Coltina and grinned.

"Since the first time we met."

"I see..." Coltina muttered, unsure if that was a compliment or what.

"Of course, I was bigger. I used a little on you."

"On me?"

"Yeah, I woke up and your testicles looked like they were about to fall off." Lilith rolled over again and stuck her hand between Coltina's legs. "I gave you a bit because I was afraid they were broken."

"Oh. Thank you?" Coltina went quiet as she looked down at Lilith. Lilith had her flaccid cock in hand, yet Coltina could not feel it at all. There was not even the slightest sensation. Her cock was completely numb.

Lilith flopped Coltina's dick towards her and kissed it on her deflated glans.

"Can't have that happening after what they did to me." She said as she lustily eyes Coltina's soft member.

"And what you did to me." Coltina's head hit the bed again as she was too tired to hold it up. "I didn't know I could cum like that."

"I did go a bit crazy."

"It felt like my soul was about to leave my body." Coltina reached down and rubbed her now completely dead cock. She could feel it in her hand, but that was it. It was like she did not have a dick at all.

"Mph, hm hm hm hm..." Lilith giggled softly. "Oh no, we evolved beyond doing that a long time ago. Keeping my food healthy and strong is much better than draining it to death."

"Huh?" Coltina mumbled, not fully understanding the context of what she meant. "Is that good?"

Lilith rolled onto her side and wrapped her arms around Coltina, hugging her tight and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Coltina turned bright red.

"It's means I fell in love with you."

"You're... so bold." She mumbled awkwardly.

"That's only because you're so enticing."

Coltina's heart fluttered as she felt her chest being filled with a warm sensation she had never felt before. She could not explain the feeling, but she wanted to hold Lilith. Pull her in close and never let her go. A desire and want that was different from simply fucking. Coltina turned her head towards Lilith, then boldly kissed her back, planting one directly on her lips.

"Oooooh, who's the bold one now?" Lilith said with a smirk.

"When it comes to you, I'll be as bold as I need to be." Coltina said, her heart fluttering more the longer her eyes stayed on Lilith. "My... My love."

"Like I said." Lilith squeezed Coltina tight. "If you could make me cum, I'm yours."

The fact that Lilith was actually coming into her life finally sank it. A grin crept across her face that she could not conceal, and she felt giddy and a bit uneasy.

"I don't think my heart can handle something that sudden, so we'll take it slow."

"I do love some good foreplay..."

"Be prepared. I'm going to hit you with everything I've got."

"Mmmm... Do tell..."

Lilith snuggled up to Coltina as she proudly went on about her fortune and wealth. She wanted to show her everything, introduce her to her lovely daughter, and spoil her rotten. It was enticing and the thought of having a family was even a bit exciting, but the mention of Coltina starting a cock training routine really stirred her. After a session like that, she eagerly looked forward to what her future husband's horse cock would do to her.